It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Thank you!

Now we need to talk about loyalty vs. objectivity as I'm just a rather little light and mainly a big fan of great journalists like J. Pilger, who I would deem 100% trustworthy btw.

The thing with us now is, that I would still be rather sceptical about your take on things even if your information turns out to be true, which I'm sure it does. The problem I see (with regards to our discussion), is that you are deeply emotional bound with the Air Force, which is a great thing and I respect that, but can you really say you are free from any influence and came to rather objective and sober conclusions with regards to actions from your government as a whole? I would doubt that, no offense intended, and I'm curious how you see yourself in this.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Thank you!

Now we need to talk about loyalty vs. objectivity as I'm just a rather little light and mainly a big fan of great journalists like J. Pilger, who I would deem 100% trustworthy btw.

The thing with us now is, that I would still be rather sceptical about your take on things even if your information turns out to be true, which I'm sure it does. The problem I see (with regards to our discussion), is that you are deeply emotional bound with the Air Force, which is a great thing and I respect that, but can you really say you are free from any influence and came to rather objective and sober conclusions with regards to actions from your government as a whole? I would doubt that, no offense intended, and I'm curious how you see yourself in this.

I knew this would happen. Trolls, who won't post a damned thing about what they bring as credentials, who are more than ready to pick apart someone else's.

I no longer consider your opinion to be valid, especially after the History Commons posts.

I am SO looking forward to posting there and providing links to the "facts".

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I guess that you were not aware that your video has been debunked with facts and evidence. For an example, that person in your video said that it took temperatures of thousands of degrees to bend that steel beam in its horseshoe shape. That was very amusing to me because even a blind man can see that the horseshoe steel beam was never in a molten state after its manufacture.

To sum it up, your video is a joke.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
In other words, the sound of explosions was the result of falling elevators, not from explosives. Truthers are so gullible.

That's because they appear to write their own versions of history!!

Wait until I'm done, I'm glad I'm off for the week, I have history to re-write!!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I was employed as a defense contractor and I was unable to order what I needed because the financial arm of the supply system was broke.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matadoor

You've got that right!! I can still remember joking that government-engineered metal-eating termites were responsible for the collapse of the WTC building and a truther actually believed it. Simply amazing!!

On second thought, it should not be surprising considering that truthers continue to claim that explosives were used at ground zero but cannot provide audio nor visuual evidence to back up their claim other than hoaxed videos and doctored photos and accounts that someone heard explosions, which were later attributed to things that had nothing to do with explosives.

. I guess they think that demo explosives had mufflers attached.

edit on 8-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

You've got that right!! I can still remember joking that government-engineered metal-eating termites were responsible for the collapse of the WTC building and a truther actually believed it. Simply amazing!!

Oh, nanite conspiracy. They then killed each other after the building collapsed, making sure to destroy themselves and all evidence, huh? Man, that's a good one. It actually makes a hell of a lot more sense than 30+ years of Thermite installed there, I'd actually almost believe that one.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: matadoor

Oh, nanite conspiracy. They then killed each other after the building collapsed, making sure to destroy themselves and all evidence, huh? Man, that's a good one. It actually makes a hell of a lot more sense than 30+ years of Thermite installed there, I'd actually almost believe that one.

Hey wait, maybe this is my first History Commons Article!!

"Nanites take down World Trade Center Complex, what if they were not all dead!!!"

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Since thermite burns out after a short period of time, I wonder who duped truthers into thinking that thermite was still active months later.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

With some cherrypicking you folks actually believe to win something? Well, let's skip that part and shoot the messenger instead! Or just switch to name-calling for now. Adults with medals, amazing species.

I'll sum up the daily madness with some prophetic visions from the gentle writer:

Maybe you folks see some truth when Orwell whispers it into your ear.
Or... well... just forget about it and you know... obey a nice day and stuff!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Since thermite burns out after a short period of time, I wonder who duped truthers into thinking that thermite was still active months later.

That was my point about stability, way back several threads. I've purchased many pounds and in it's most common form, manufacturers suggest a 5 year rotation with the old product being destroyed. We just lit it off and watched from a distance.

I just never got to add that, with them posting all the bogus links.

I gather that's the objective, flood a thread with bogus data so that everyone spends most of the time researching the crap. Well, I will be not only researching the data, but where it's posted.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Well, I will be not only researching the data, but where it's posted.

Err... except you are riding a dead horse here. The first historycommons link cites the chiefengeneer. I'm too lazy to search for the exact quote, have some fun with that.

Nobody explained the concept of open-source-portals like this or Wikipidia to you? He did a crappy job then! And you really think you can make up BS via signing in and writing down some lies?

Do me a favor and try that, cover the whole process with screens or make a damnd video with some comments. We'll laugh our asses off, promise!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Nice try, I can't be baited like that. Post real data sometime.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

With some cherrypicking you folks actually believe to win something?

Unlike a typical truther, I have the knowledge to know when to cherrypick.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Those truthers can be tricky.

I have just listened to a group of forensic structural engineers on TV who'd investigated the collapse of the WTC buildings and they are all in agreement that fire, in conjunction with impact damage, was responsible for the collapse of those building and they went into little details that made a mockery of truther claims, but then again, truthers are no interested in facts and evidence. Architects, structural experts and civil engineer have also spoken on the program and they didn't even bother with false claims of explosives and thermite.

In regard to WTC 7, details of its collapse were presented and the investigation revealed that the collapse of WTC 7 began at the Penthouse. The video also shows WTC 7 tilting toward the south during its collapse, which is where the massive impact hole on its facade was seen. The Pentagon incident was covered and it had shown that American 77 took out many of its structural columns.

Had United 93 struck the Capitol Building and it collapsed, I am very sure that the same truther armchair expert brigade would claim that explosives took out that building as well.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Maybe you folks see some truth when Orwell whispers it into your ear.

George Orwell is a bit too late. He should have made his prediction before Hitler and Tojo went on their rampage where they were responsible for the death of millions of people.

Did he predict Saddam Hussien, Milosevic and the Serbs, ISIS, Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and other dictators who've killed thousands on a regular basis?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

That was my point about stability, way back several threads. I've purchased many pounds and in it's most common form, manufacturers suggest a 5 year rotation with the old product being destroyed. We just lit it off and watched from a distance.

It is amazing that truthers didn't pick up the fact that thermite burns out in a relatively short period of time and does not burn for hours or days, much less, weeks and months.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You wanna say the information I provided is false? Good, go ahead and prove me wrong maybe? Or let me put it this way: put up or shut up! Missing the point completely in constant denial and doing a great job so far proving my other point.

It's never too late for the truth, we might be able to agree on that at least. Yes, he did predict the total war for the partyline as he predicted the manner in which those topics will be 'discussed', read the book again at times.
Tricky is nice, thanks for the compliment. Awesome beats and their lyrics are quite spot on in this peculiar moment.

Get used to the idea, that not everybody shares your humble opinion. Lables like Troll, Truther, Bot or Shill (depends on set and setting, just like every good trip) tend to fly back right back at you. Objective debate or story contest, you decide. I can't be baited with your nice stories or name-calling either. You've lost me there, which is perfectly fine and highly entertaining. Kinda revealing cop-out as well, just saying.
Seems like I was lucky enough to hit a nail with my conclusion regarding the tricky depths of flawed reasoning, especially when declaimed by highly decorated military-types like you folks. Point taken, interesting times!

edit on 8-9-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I gather I'm just too old to really understand what the hell you are trying to get across, and it might be that I'm just not drunk enough to understand your point, maybe I grew up past that..

Again, reality is a really wonderful place to be.

No cheers, maybe you need to lay off for awhile.
edit on 8-9-2015 by matadoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

You wanna say the information I provided is false? Good, go ahead and prove me wrong maybe? Or let me put it this way: put up or shut up! Missing the point completely in constant denial and doing a great job so far proving my other point.

It's never too late for the truth, we might be able to agree on that at least. Yes, he did predict the total war for the partyline as he predicted the manner in which those topics will be 'discussed', read the book again at times.
Tricky is nice, thanks for the compliment. Awesome beats and their lyrics are quite spot on in this peculiar moment.

Get used to the idea, that not everybody shares your humble opinion. Lables like Troll, Truther, Bot or Shill (depends on set and setting, just like every good trip) tend to fly back right back at you. Objective debate or story contest, you decide. I can't be baited with your nice stories or name-calling either. You've lost me there, which is perfectly fine and highly entertaining. Kinda revealing cop-out as well, just saying.
Seems like I was lucky enough to hit a nail with my conclusion regarding the tricky depths of flawed reasoning, especially when declaimed by highly decorated military-types like you folks. Point taken, interesting times!

Okay, had a chance to really read your post. I proved that your source was bull#. I'm posting crap on that website like it's going out of style. When you reference crap, your posts are crap. Trust me, this will be shown every chance I get, just to show you are a Bullsh!tter. Credentials, matter. You've yet to show any. Eagle and I have.

You? Went defensive and even threatened us.

That's what I call defeated.

End of game.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join