It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Where is that so-called 'New Pearl Harbor' we've been hearing about? Maybe it's in the pantry because that is the only place I haven't looked.

We've never been talking at all, I just happen to run into walls of ignorance constantly since I replied to your manifestos of outright denial for the first time. Pretty entertaining though.

You've posted so much disinfo in this thread (and all the others), that I would doubt any ATSlien will take anything you write without at least two big truckloads of salt. Your credentials are gone mate, and you've somehow managed to achieve that completely on your own. I'm actually a little bit proud of your contribution.

Well then... where were we? Ah, "New Pearl Harbour" denial. So, there was no transformation of the military you say, J. Pilger is just plain nuts? And you really think you can back up your point with recents cuts on military spendings? Well, who on Ceres cares? This is ridiculous, of course. But still very funny though.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Where is that so-called 'New Pearl Harbor' we've been hearing about? Maybe it's in the pantry because that is the only place I haven't looked.

We've never been talking at all, I just happen to run into walls of ignorance constantly since I replied to your manifestos of outright denial for the first time. Pretty entertaining though.

Isn't it just!

I think it's the lowest common denominator for the OS Pushers... If they cannot muddy the waters or mix up the person or information... they just flatly deny the information... even though the evidence is presented right in front of them and everyone else.

The last round of outright and absolute denial on the details of the insurance of WTC following 9/11 is nothing short of astounding.

edit on 8-9-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

He had the same type policy on the WTC that paid out after the 1993 bombing. Property damage and business interruption. He did not change anything. Just another example of the type of crap spread in the 9/11 truth community.

Truthers tend to ignore the fact that WTC 1 was bombed in 1993, yet the building still remained standing. Spreading disinformation and hoaxed videos and doctored photos are trademarks of the Truth Movement.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

I think it's the lowest common denominator for the OS Pushers... If they cannot muddy the waters or mix up the person or information...

The Truth Movement has been muddying the waters, after all, who hit me with that hoaxed video of WTC 7?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

originally posted by: matadoor
AND, all of my original questions continue to be ignored because you can't answer them, because they require things called FACTS, not links to silly web videos..

To me, silence, is defeat, and I'm basking in it thank you.

No...what you want is me to give you the answers to the anomalies... And if i am unable to you are saying that means we should ignore the anomalies...

You then pose exactly the same grade evidence as I post in opposition and state it fact.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

"answers to the anomalies..."

So, "anomalies" like the fact that somehow, thousands of union workers over periods of decades missed the facts that Thermite charges were placed on the cores of the buildings without them knowing it (you can't run a printer cable without getting caught by the unions in NYC), then the wiring that allowed these devices to be detonated were "overlooked" by the same types of thousands of UNION workers, then, these wires were staffed, 24/7 just in case someone decided to detonate them, THEN the building also happened to be staffed up on 9/11 and then, in a fashion that would impress even the most skilled special effects supervisor who didn't have to do it in real time, these charges were detonated, in precise order and fashion, after two jumbo jets slammed into the buildings (missing hitting the needed cables thank god!!!), and those same jets managed to avoid accidentally detonating the existing charges (the flying skills of these pilots is absolutely STUNNING to be able to hit the buildings at exactly the right floors at exactly the right angles and speed) which would have tipped off everyone and completely ruined a perfectly good conspiracy theory.

Those are the anomolies you are referring to?

Because, that's what I want you to explain.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Well, you know, there were reasons why there were cutbacks in goods and services on military bases after 9/11.

You've posted so much disinfo in this thread (and all the others),...

There you go posting more disinformation. Remember, I wasn't born yesterday.

... that I would doubt any ATSlien will take anything you write without at least two big truckloads of salt.

Guess what! I looked in the pantry and that so-called 'New Pearl Harbor' was not there either. So I ask you once again, where is that so-called 'New Pearl Harbor' we''ve been hearing about?'

Maybe the reason why it cannot be found is because it doesn't exist.
edit on 8-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

He had the same type policy on the WTC that paid out after the 1993 bombing. Property damage and business interruption. He did not change anything. Just another example of the type of crap spread in the 9/11 truth community.

Truthers tend to ignore the fact that WTC 1 was bombed in 1993, yet the building still remained standing. Spreading disinformation and hoaxed videos and doctored photos are trademarks of the Truth Movement.

You know, when that bomb went off in 93', I wonder why the secret dudes with their hands on the thermite charges didn't just bring the bloody thing down then? Oh wait, they knew the planes were coming in '11, so just stand by.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: matadoor

You know, when that bomb went off in 93', I wonder why the secret dudes with their hands on the thermite charges didn't just bring the bloody thing down then?

That is a very good question!! I wonder what truthers have to say about that.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Precisely well put. I'm usually carefull with such statements but I simply couldn't hold it back anymore since reality just got bended for conveniences sake once again...

Yep, that insurance-payment-denial was pretty astounding as well, good times for entertainment.

Maybe the reason why it cannot be found is because it doesn't exist.

Which brings us back to your credentials again, you believe to be a brighter light than J. Pilger then? Well, go ahead and refute his article, give me your name, some insight in your career/ education and we can talk about that.

Waving the red flag of authority... who said CS-nuts are not allowed to do that as well?

No, yes, duh!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Which brings us back to your credentials again, you believe to be a brighter light than J. Pilger then?

Perhaps so, because it was the Air Force that told me that it didn't have the money for items needed for my work crew.

Now, to continue:

‘Dangerously low’: Army unveils deep troop cuts, eyes smallest force since 9/11

The U.S. Army on Thursday unveiled a controversial plan to reduce its force size by 40,000 soldiers, the latest downsizing of the U.S. military blamed on budget cutbacks.

www.foxnews.com...

Just goes to show that the so-called 'New Pearl Harbor' was nothing more than fantasy after all.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Answers to anomalies? You've got some?

Mike Pecoraro, an engineer who is part of the crew that services the World Trade Center complex, is at work in the mechanical shop in the second subbasement of the north WTC tower when it is hit. When the room he is in starts filling with white smoke and he can smell kerosene (jet fuel), he heads upstairs with a co-worker toward a small machine shop on the C level. Yet, he will later recall: “There was nothing there but rubble. We’re talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press—gone!” He then heads for the parking garage, yet finds that “there were no walls, there was rubble on the floor, and you can’t see anything.” He ascends to the B level where he sees a 300-pound steel and concrete fire door, which is lying on the floor, wrinkled up “like a piece of aluminum foil.” Pecoraro recalls seeing similar things at the WTC when it was bombed in 1993 and is therefore convinced that a bomb has gone off this time. When he makes it into the main lobby, he sees massive damage. “The whole lobby was soot and black, elevator doors were missing,” he will describe. “The marble was missing off some of the walls. Twenty-foot section of marble, 20 by 10 foot sections of marble, gone from the walls.… Broken glass everywhere, the revolving doors were all broken and their glass was gone.” Pecoraro will say he only later hears that “jet fuel actually came down the elevator shaft, blew off all the [elevator] doors, and flames rolled through the lobby. That explained all the burnt people and why everything was sooted in the lobby.” He makes it out of the North Tower before it collapses. [CHIEF ENGINEER, 8/1/2002]

www.historycommons.org...

More explosions then? Ok, we need a second source for this.

Some witnesses reportedly see a massive fireball at ground level, coming from the South Tower just before it starts to collapse. According to a report by the Mineta Transportation Institute (a research institute founded by Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta), “People inside the South Tower felt the floor vibrate as if a small earthquake were occurring.… The vibration lasted for about 30 seconds. The doors were knocked out, and a huge ball of flame created by the exploding diesel fuel from the building’s own supply tank shot from the elevator shaft and out the doors of the South Tower, consuming everything in its path. Minutes later, at 9:59 a.m., the tower collapsed.” [JENKINS AND EDWARDS-WINSLOW, 9/2003, PP. 16] Around the same time, Port Authority Police Officer Will Jimeno is in a corridor leading toward the North Tower. “Suddenly the hallway began to shudder,” and he sees “the giant fireball explode in the street,” when the South Tower begins to collapse. [BOWHUNTER, 1/2003] Ronald DiFrancesco is the last person to make it out of the South Tower before it collapses. As he is heading toward the exit that leads onto Church Street, he hears a loud roar as the collapse begins. According to the Ottawa Citizen, “Mr. DiFrancesco turned to his right in the direction of Liberty Street, to see a massive fireball—compressed as the South Tower fell—roiling toward [him].” He bolts for the exit, before being knocked unconscious and blown many yards across the street.

Now that we have three witnesses, we should look into maintenance works and security-contracts pre-9/11. Well... Marvin Bush happened to be principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport. No! yes! Duh.

And we saw some rather fishy security-related events pre-9/11, yes we did.

Forbes wrote: “Without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors, and many, many ‘engineers’ coming in and out of the tower.”

WingTV

And this:

The World Trade Center was destroyed just days after a heightened security alert was lifted at the landmark 110-story towers, security personnel said yesterday.

Daria Coard, 37, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But on Thursday, bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed.

[url=http://web.archive.org/web/20050127000302/http:/www.nynewsday.com/news/local/manhattan/wtc/ny-nyaler122362178sep12,0,6794009.story]NYNewsday[/url ]

And then we have this mysterious death:

October 10 , 2003, 1200 PDT, (FTW) -- WASHINGTON, At around 9 PM on September 29, Fairfax County, Virginia police responded to a 911 call describing an accident. However, they soon discovered they were not dealing with a routine emergency but the mysterious death of an employee of the 47-year old brother of President George W. Bush, venture capitalist Marvin Bush.

www.fromthewilderness.com...

Now let me put it this way:
how many strange coincidences and witnesses do you actually need to say "yes, we need a new investigation"?

Ok then, watch a good doc and educate yourself (no books selled and vid is free for educational purpose):

Have fun debunking anything of that!

edit on 8-9-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matadoor

originally posted by: skyeagle409

You know, when that bomb went off in 93', I wonder why the secret dudes with their hands on the thermite charges didn't just bring the bloody thing down then? Oh wait, they knew the planes were coming in '11, so just stand by.

Not until you explain this.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

That's a joke, not a question. And we both know why.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

That's a joke, not a question. And we both know why.

Obviously I need a refresher on the obvious, please refresh my feeble memory.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Answers to anomalies? You've got some?

Mike Pecoraro, an engineer who is part of the crew that services the World Trade Center complex, is at work in the mechanical shop in the second subbasement of the north WTC tower when it is hit. When the room he is in starts filling with white smoke and he can smell kerosene (jet fuel), he heads upstairs with a co-worker toward a small machine shop on the C level. Yet, he will later recall: “There was nothing there but rubble. We’re talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press—gone!” He then heads for the parking garage, yet finds that “there were no walls, there was rubble on the floor, and you can’t see anything.” He ascends to the B level where he sees a 300-pound steel and concrete fire door, which is lying on the floor, wrinkled up “like a piece of aluminum foil.” Pecoraro recalls seeing similar things at the WTC when it was bombed in 1993 and is therefore convinced that a bomb has gone off this time. When he makes it into the main lobby, he sees massive damage. “The whole lobby was soot and black, elevator doors were missing,” he will describe. “The marble was missing off some of the walls. Twenty-foot section of marble, 20 by 10 foot sections of marble, gone from the walls.… Broken glass everywhere, the revolving doors were all broken and their glass was gone.” Pecoraro will say he only later hears that “jet fuel actually came down the elevator shaft, blew off all the [elevator] doors, and flames rolled through the lobby. That explained all the burnt people and why everything was sooted in the lobby.” He makes it out of the North Tower before it collapses. [CHIEF ENGINEER, 8/1/2002]

More explosions then? Ok, we need a second source for this.

Some witnesses reportedly see a massive fireball at ground level, coming from the South Tower just before it starts to collapse. According to a report by the Mineta Transportation Institute (a research institute founded by Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta), “People inside the South Tower felt the floor vibrate as if a small earthquake were occurring.… The vibration lasted for about 30 seconds. The doors were knocked out, and a huge ball of flame created by the exploding diesel fuel from the building’s own supply tank shot from the elevator shaft and out the doors of the South Tower, consuming everything in its path. Minutes later, at 9:59 a.m., the tower collapsed.” [JENKINS AND EDWARDS-WINSLOW, 9/2003, PP. 16] Around the same time, Port Authority Police Officer Will Jimeno is in a corridor leading toward the North Tower. “Suddenly the hallway began to shudder,” and he sees “the giant fireball explode in the street,” when the South Tower begins to collapse. [BOWHUNTER, 1/2003] Ronald DiFrancesco is the last person to make it out of the South Tower before it collapses. As he is heading toward the exit that leads onto Church Street, he hears a loud roar as the collapse begins. According to the Ottawa Citizen, “Mr. DiFrancesco turned to his right in the direction of Liberty Street, to see a massive fireball—compressed as the South Tower fell—roiling toward [him].” He bolts for the exit, before being knocked unconscious and blown many yards across the street.

Now that we have three witnesses, we should look into maintenance works and security-contracts pre-9/11. Well... Marvin Bush happened to be principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport. No! yes! Duh.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

All of this data is on a website that anyone can post on. I could post that I saw an alien aircraft floating down the hallway, and the little green bastards took my pocketknife just before they blew the Thermite that was planted 30 years ago.

Not a single story on that website can be verified with a verifiable source and will not be considered as reliable data.

And we saw some rather fishy security-related events pre-9/11, yes we did.

Debunking the rest now, got a reliable source instead of a truthers paradise?
edit on 8-9-2015 by matadoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Don't bother, we are already done as you were unable to find the links to the original articles. And besides... I didn't see one historycommons-article 'debunked' in all the time.

Tell me another bad joke instead, that was kinda funny in a sad way. Are you for real?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

US military plans steep cutbacks, roils ranks

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel’s reported plan to scale back the US Army to its smallest numbers since World War II, as well as slashing pay and perks for service personnel, promises to be an uphill battle in Congress.

After more than a decade of fighting two protracted wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the US military is showing some wear and tear, at least on the budgetary front.

www.rt.com...

Which brings us back to your credentials again, you believe to be a brighter light than J. Pilger then? Well, go ahead and refute his article, give me your name, some insight in your career/ education and we can talk about that.

You can find me, Aubrey Matthews, on the Internet.

In the following news articles, you will see me with Senator Lois Wolk, First Lady of the Tuskegee Airmen, Edith Roberts, and Tuskegee Airman, Lt. Col. James Warren.

www.af.mil...

www.dailyrepublic.com...

www.military.com...

aerialbeacon.blogspot.com...

You can also read this newspaper article and read on down until you read:

Aubrey Matthews, past president of the local chapter of the Tuskegee Airmen and current president of the Young Eagles program, ...

www.thereporter.com...

To continue, I am:

* USAF Retired and War Veteran

* Worked with several defense contractors

* I have invented replacement pressure flapper valves used currently on the Air Force's C-5 transport

* I have invented special tools and equipment currently used by the Air Force, defense contractors, and the Army.

* I have been sent to Pensacola, Florida by the U.S. Air Force and Raytheon Aerospace to develop a new technical manual for the Air Force's TF-39C engine inlet, which powers the C-5 transport

* I became the first recipient of the defense contractor's 'Civilian of the Quarter' award, Travis AFB, which was awarded to me by the U.S. Air Force and Raytheon Aerospace in regard to the Air Force's TF-39C contract, Travis AFB, CA.

* I was supervisor/inspector for the U.S. Air Force and L-3 Communications, Travis AFB, before, and during the Air Force's TF-39C contract after L-3 Communications took over the contract from Raytheon Aerospace and Vertex Aerospace.

* I have worked on special projects on Army helicopters at Corpus Christi, Texas

* I've spent 18 months at Mare Island shipyard, Vallejo, CA. doing contract work on the Navy's nuclear submarines.

* I am President of the Experimental Aircraft Association Chapter 1230 in California, which runs our Young Eagles program.

* Past President and current Historian of the local Tuskegee Airmen Chapter, Travis AFB

* I have been a pilot since 1969

* An airframe technician since 1967

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Don't bother, we are already done as you were unable to find the links to the original articles. And besides... I didn't see one historycommons-article 'debunked' in all the time.

Tell me another bad joke instead, that was kinda funny in a sad way. Are you for real?

Am I for real? Well, I've already posted my BATFE license as User of Explosives, I haven't seen jack crap from you as to who the hell you are or what the hell kind of credentials you bring to this dog fight.

And yeah, Eagle was right, as soon as we show that your sources are not legitimate sources, you have no choice but to run and hide.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hey, I'm signed up as a contributor at History Commons!! I love their tag line.

"History Commons, where YOU write history"!!

It doesn't get any better or more accurate than that!!!

Man, I am going to have a BALL writing my own versions of history now so that I can post them here as facts.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

From you link.

The vibration lasted for about 30 seconds. The doors were knocked out, and a huge ball of flame created by the exploding diesel fuel from the building’s own supply tank shot from the elevator shaft and out the doors of the South Tower, consuming everything in its path. Minutes later, at 9:59 a.m., the tower collapsed.”

Now, let's take a look at the rest of the story.

The Elevator Man's Tale

As I turned around to go back toward the core of the building in the lobby, the second plane hit, and that shook the building.

We heard the explosion and within a matter of seconds after that impact, I heard – and as well as everybody else heard – this noise, this increasing sound of wind. And it was getting louder and louder. It was like a bomb, not quite the sound of a bomb coming down from a bomber. It was a sound of wind increasing, a whistling sound, increasing in sound.

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level.

And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

www.thrnewmedia.com...

In other words, the sound of explosions was the result of falling elevators, not from explosives. Truthers are so gullible.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join