It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
See I don't like just listening to one side of the world.

What if this is a hoax?

I want confirmation.

So show us different

Your accusation is you don't think it's true from a conservative site

If you can prove different you'reorw than welcome to

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Not only is this not a hoax, but it is also not a new topic.

No Federal Law Broken In Sale of Fetal Body Parts, US Attorney Says

Jones told 20/20 producers during an episode that aired on March 8, 2000, that he was able to make $50,000 a week from the sale of fetal body parts.

Peter Brownlie, president of Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri voiced his reaction, saying, "We are pleased that our patient's trust wasn't violated with any illegal activity."

"Planned Parenthood wasn't targeted in this investigation, but our patients are encouraged to donate tissue," he said. "We're glad that decision on their part wasn't abused in any way."

According to 20/20, the "donated tissue" procured by Jones from Brownlie's clinic was put up for sale at a profit during a 10-week period in 1998 when Jones' company held a contract with Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri to dispose of the clinic's fetal tissue.

Source

This has been going on for some time.... and it makes me absolutely sick.

edit on 7/14/2015 by SpaDe_ because: added additional info

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
How can any of you beleive this dribble.....I mean come the hell on now! Nobody is selling freaking baby parts. Next thing will be the underground video of the animal parts dissection room....cause nobody wants little Rover dying. Absurd BS.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I know someone who recently miscarried her second child. She was twelve weeks along when she went into labor. After a few hours, she gave birth to a live baby boy. They named him Sawyer and only had a few hours with him before the inevitable as twelve weeks is still too young for him to have had any real hope of survival.

Children like him are summarily executed every day in this country because they are an "inconvenience."

And people scream at the thought of restrictions set at 20 and 21 weeks ... What kind of people are we?
edit on 14-7-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
How can any of you beleive this dribble.....I mean come the hell on now! Nobody is selling freaking baby parts. Next thing will be the underground video of the animal parts dissection room....cause nobody wants little Rover dying. Absurd BS.

Are you really this blind?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Nothing surprises me coming out of the mouth of Planned Parenthood. Their founder, Margaret Sanger, believed some pretty vile things, imo. www.dianedew.com...

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to hear that other dead children's organs were harvested as well from other mass killings. I won't say anymore about that, but know this...if I had not been allowed to see my killed child, I would be exhuming its body today!

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Surely you joke?

We've seen all the sob stories about little Rover. More people care about him, and many of them are the same ones who defend the idea of abortion til they're blue in the face.

link   
Here is a source from Washington Times. This was apparently a study done by the 'Center for Medical Progress.' I can't access their website for confirmation though; probably overrun with visits.

edit on 14-7-2015 by Septimus because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

So 20/20 is lying along w the other sources

Hey close your eyes and plug your ears if you want

I choose to look evil in the face

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

This seems to be a propaganda video. One, it was taken a year ago... I don't know all the details yet, but I'm not buying this at face value quite yet.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

It shouldn't matter if it's true.

Of course it would matter if it were true or not. Why would we get outraged over something that is false? That makes no sense.

But from what I can find this is/was true as it goes back to the year 2000. For some reason it was dug-up from the archives and now the neo-con Right wing webbots are posting this all over conservative sites.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well, thank goodness for those webbots. What is hidden in the dark will soon come to light.

link   

My God that video was disgusting. How could someome become so detached from humanity to talk about which parts of the baby she crushes when performing an abortion while chomping down on a salad and guzzling wine?

She spoke as if this is common practice amongst their clinics.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Progressive don't care about the law. They only enforce the ones they agree with.

So I guess the Texas Lawmakers telling county clerks they can refuse to abide by the new ruling by the Supreme Court is the work of progressives too?

How progressive.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Crap has been going on for years.

www.lifeissues.org...

Baby Parts for Sale A batch of eyes by UPS – 30 livers by FedEx

Now We Know Why

Now we know one of the major reasons why the abortion industry is fighting so intensely to prevent a ban on Partial-Birth abortion from being enacted. It's more than not giving any ground on abortion for any reason. It's also because selling fetal parts is a very lucrative part of the abortion business. These mothers pay large sums of money for late-term abortions and the abortionists in turn are given big money for these intact organs. The model specimens have to be: the bigger - the better; the older - the better; the more alive - the better.

www.consciencelaws.org...

The clinic used the partial-birth abortion technique for later pregnancies: the doctor grasps hold of a fetus leg with tongs and pulls the entire baby, except for the head, feet-first and face down out of the mother. Then he punctures the base of the skull with scissors, inserts a cannula to suck out the brain, and slides the head out. It is a three-day procedure requiring that women be inserted with laminaria, seaweed cervix dilators, beforehand.

Routinely, the women would go into labour before the final surgery. "They were coming out alive," says Kelly. Aside from the incident with the twins, she says, there were three to four live births in a typical two-week period. "The doctor would either break the neck or take a pair of tongs and basically beat the fetus until it was dead."

Mark Crutcher, president of Life Dynamics, is now convinced that the research demand for intact late-term fetal organs is the hidden truth behind the partial-birth abortion controversy. In state after state this year, partial-birth abortion bans written into state laws by legislatures have been vehemently opposed by pro-choice groups and overturned by courts. "Why do pro-aborts fight so hard to keep it?" asks Mr. Crutcher. "All it says is you can't kill them by this method. It doesn't prevent them from getting any other kind of abortion. This is about maximizing profits. First, you sell the woman an abortion. Then you turn around and sell the dead baby you take out of her. But you have to take it out whole or you don't have anything to sell."

"It has nothing to do with the woman's right to choose or with protecting the sanctity of the right of abortion," agrees Mr. Harrah. "It has everything to do with protecting the sanctity of the fullness of the abortionist'swallet. This is the only type of abortion procedure that doesn't cost them to get rid of the dead baby. They actually make money."

edit on 14-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   
I don't see the problem with selling the babies for medical and financial reasons.
Medical reason I had a friend who lived 20 extra years from stem cell treatments.
As for a financial reason it can't be the most glamorous job handling little unborn babies that's got to be worth something I wouldn't do it for free.What is the alternative let them rot. at least this way the babies will be apart of something other than worm food.Maybe they will live on through the people they help like my friend.

edit on 07/11/2014 by Goldenwilys because: (no reason given)

link   
I think that this has to be one of the vilest things I've ever seen! I am really, really ashamed to be a member of the Human Race sometimes!

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well, my original post was erased, so I'll just simply say that I find this highly immoral and repugnant.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm not seeing very much info on this issue. The "investigation" appears to be 15 years old, but I don't know when this video was recorded.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

No.

I said that I couldn't find this news on anything other than conservative news sites.

I'm trying to find a mainstream news source for this and I don't see one.

If you can find me one that would be great.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join