It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

This doesn't confirm the OP though.

That is from 2008.

This video is recent.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

My question wasn't about WHO she was within the organization. My question was about if she was working within an official capacity within the organization to conduct this sale or if she was just trying to make some coin on the side.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

My question wasn't about WHO she was within the organization. My question was about if she was working within an official capacity within the organization to conduct this sale or if she was just trying to make some coin on the side.

Excellent question. I didn't think of that.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No.

I said that I couldn't find this news on anything other than conservative news sites.

I'm trying to find a mainstream news source for this and I don't see one.

If you can find me one that would be great.

Mainstream news won't do stories like this because they are biased and follow an agenda.

+3 more 
link   
This kind of info needs to be everywhere.. So many people are on the fence about getting an abortion and if they all knew there babys head (and other parts) was going to be cut off and sold to someone they would really have to rethink it.

I have always considered myself pro-choice now I have to rethink that...............

Shouldnt the mom who is having the abortion get the money for her babys parts???? Im going to go puke now..

link   
a reply to: Septimus

Yep, their site is down right now.

Here is the link Centerfromedicalprogress.org

The story is all over the internet. I wonder if MSM will touch it.

edit on 7 14 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The US code provided is a lot more complicated than what is posted US CODE. And the "Organization" posting this has only done this. They have done no other interviews or talked about any other issue. The Center for Medical Progress yet, they can get 501c3 designation.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I just said it shouldn't matter ...if it's true

Pretty self explanatory , the source shouldn't matter if the report is true

If it's not please supply

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
This kind of info needs to be everywhere.. So many people are on the fence about getting an abortion and if they all knew there babys head (and other parts) was going to be cut off and sold to someone they would really have to rethink it.

I have always considered myself pro-choice now I have to rethink that...............

Shouldnt the mom who is having the abortion get the money for her babys parts???? Im going to go puke now..

Why, would it be better to throw it in a bag and have it taken away by a biowaste compapany?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yes, the Center for Medical progress is part of a Conservative "think tank" organization called The Manhattan Institute for Policy Research.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: grey580

No.

I said that I couldn't find this news on anything other than conservative news sites.

I'm trying to find a mainstream news source for this and I don't see one.

If you can find me one that would be great.

Mainstream news won't do stories like this because they are biased and follow an agenda.

The clip at the beginning with Connie Chung MSM from 2000. If this is real and against the law, MSM will pick it up.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

So many people are on the fence about getting an abortion

That's why this is posted on all the right wing sites. It's an anti-abortion propaganda video.

Selling body parts illegally has NOTHING to do with the choice to get an abortion. If they are doing something illegal, they should be prosecuted. That doesn't mean choice should be outlawed...

I'll be curious to see how this all shakes out.
edit on 7/14/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: introvert Yes, I saw the link go there first and then to a stand alone site that that is really crappy. The whole thing seemed fishy.

link   

originally posted by: reldra

Why, would it be better to throw it in a bag and have it taken away by a biowaste compapany?

Thats a loaded question.. It would be better if people just used birth control if they dont want a kid.

Who the hell buys the parts anyway?

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Good question.

It is not easy to get info on this center for medical progress at the moment.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Damn you!

I blew water out my nose!

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

here let me fix that for you.

should be

Every news site is biased and follows an agenda.

edit on 14-7-2015 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: introvert

I just said it shouldn't matter ...if it's true

Pretty self explanatory , the source shouldn't matter if the report is true

If it's not please supply

Thanks for the clarification.

The problem I have is that we cannot tell if this story is true if the sources we have to educate ourselves are known propagandists that sell lies to the gullible. When these sorts of sources are used, it's best to remain skeptical until better sources are found.

I'm not saying it true or false. I'm saying the source you provided is junk.

link   

They actually do a breach delivery until the neck is showing then cut the head off, for 'special orders.

what are they doing

#PPSellsBabyParts PLANNED PARENTHOOD’S TOP DOCTOR, PRAISED BY CEO, USES PARTIAL-BIRTH ABORTIONS TO SELL BABY PARTS
PPFA Senior Director of Medical Services Deborah Nucatola, Other Planned Parenthood Leadership Documented Selling Aborted Baby Parts in 3-Year Investigative Journalism Study

LOS ANGELES, July 14—New undercover footage shows Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how Planned Parenthood sells the body parts of aborted fetuses, and admitting she uses partial-birth abortions to supply intact body parts.

In the video, Nucatola is at a business lunch with actors posing as buyers from a human biologics company. As head of PPFA’s Medical Services department, Nucatola has overseen medical practice at all Planned Parenthood locations since 2009. She also trains new Planned Parenthood abortion doctors and performs abortions herself at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles up to 24 weeks.

The buyers ask Nucatola, “How much of a difference can that actually make, if you know kind of what’s expected, or what we need?”

“It makes a huge difference,” Nucatola replies. “I’d say a lot of people want liver. And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they’ll know where they’re putting their forceps. The kind of rate-limiting step of the procedure is calvarium. Calvarium—the head—is basically the biggest part.”

Nucatola explains, “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

“And with the calvarium, in general, some people will actually try to change the presentation so that it’s not vertex,” she continues. “So if you do it starting from the breech presentation, there’s dilation that happens as the case goes on, and often, the last step, you can evacuate an intact calvarium at the end.”

Using ultrasound guidance to manipulate the fetus from vertex to breech orientation before intact extraction is the hallmark of the illegal partial-birth abortion procedure (18 U.S.C. 1531).

Nucatola also reveals that Planned Parenthood’s national office is concerned about their liability for the sale of fetal parts: “At the national office, we have a Litigation and Law Department which just really doesn’t want us to be the middle people for this issue right now,” she says. “But I will tell you that behind closed doors these conversations are happening with the affiliates.”

The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $500,000 (42 U.S.C. 289g-2).

A separate clip shows Planned Parenthood President and CEO Cecile Richards praising Nucatola’s work to facilitate connections for fetal tissue collection. “Oh good,” Richards says when told about Nucatola’s support for fetal tissue collection at Planned Parenthood, “Great. She’s amazing.”

The video is the first by The Center for Medical Progress in its “Human Capital” series, a nearly 3-year-long investigative journalism study of Planned Parenthood’s illegal trafficking of aborted fetal parts. Project Lead David Daleiden notes: “Planned Parenthood’s criminal conspiracy to make money off of aborted baby parts reaches to the very highest levels of their organization. Elected officials must listen to the public outcry for Planned Parenthood to be held accountable to the law and for our tax dollars to stop underwriting this barbaric abortion business.”

link   
a reply to: Goldenwilys

This relates to late term abortions. My father died a horrible death after 18 years of Parkinson's - so I don't have an issue with stem cells as I would give anything for that disease to be wiped out. However, you can get stem cells from pulling a healthy molar out of your mouth. You can get stem cells from placenta harvesting. I have 8 frozen embryos that have been in storage for 13 years, because I don't know what to do with them. They are 5 days into cell division, but I still have trouble with either 1) donating for stem cell research, or 2) donating anonymously to another couple. One day I will be forced into a choice. But there is a HUGE difference between 5 days of cell division and 5 months of growing inside a woman, imho.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

She is/was Planned Parenthood’s senior director of medical services. She is shown having lunch with someone she thinks is a potential client and discussing a practice that goes on in their clinics.

She trying to acquire a client for Planned Parenthood, of course she's working in official capacity.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join