It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ditch Thought and Start Being

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

And just this week, before your post I decided that I will not waste time reading as much and rather start living

My apologies for wasting your time by doing some reading with this post;(if you do read it) I hope you have been living well according to the path of which you have been walking, they all are a singular path beyond there own trappings and delusions of "dust and echos" if not then focus and do not scatter your efforts into the wind as ashes or dust... this is Samadhi perfected in action; off the cushion of the god-head and out into the real world as the living word beyond dogma and stigma born of attachment in the real world, while eating, defecating, working, sleeping,... etc.

Did you have an experience of samadhi. Could you describe it with your own words if you can and are willing to share? I had one such experience or at least I think it was or at least something like kensho or satori in Zen.

Samadhi gives rise to Shunyata, samadhi is the exprience of non attachment, it is a dream without words of definition of that which cannot be spoken or explained... only experienced. Have no doubt... you have cracked the egg, pierced the waters surface, now it is time to crawl the lotus stem for which you have the greatest affinity and form a pupa there are many dangers in this climbing, but as one that has gone before... take heed, have no fear do not have faith in me or my word as it is written in the very dust and echos that can stir the pot of delusion if one becomes so attached to the map instead of the path... keep your head up so you do not walk into the ditch of mental affluence and then struggle for however long in a rut you have self created.

Inside the pupa there is only Shunyata or personal growth in the pure essence of the emptiness of being... at that point emerge. If you follow the straight shaft of the lotus on you you dwell that I am pointing too without error, the rainbow body will be achieved in this very life and become continuous and everlasting if for some reason you diverge from this direct pointing you have no more than 7 lives to live... fear not; as you already know all to well; wisdom in the rightfully self awakened even under doubt only leads to further the experience required for one to achieve full liberation.

Emerge

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Oh my... That is it!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The times we experience this is just the tip of the iceberg, I think it is implying a great human potential that is seldom experienced.

I couldn't agree more. One wonders whether this is where the ideas of magic, superheros and sorcerers come from...
Tossing this idea out there... If, as others on ATS have posited, the universe(s) and all they contain are the result of God experiencing itself, then perhaps these are manifestations of that Godly power....
Looking at it from a different perspective. If the universe is a simulation/hologram/video game/whatever, then perhaps these things are a result of our tapping into the 'source code' if you will, at first unconsciously (on fire, as you put it), then later on intentionally, as I do believe it is possible.( The biggest shame is, we each of us have this almost limitless power (limited only by ourselves- 2 parts- the 'block' that keeps it from happening, an only unintentional if at all, and the fact that this power is limitless, but we ourselves are not- thus why every superhero has different power(s)))
Also, I just remembered another 'skill' of mine-also spatial. Its a sort of proximity alarm- for instance, once about a week or so ago, I was walking down the street reading an ATS thread, when I all of a sudden I snapped my head up and stopped walking- just in time to not hit a pole. A slightly different, albeit more anecdotal form is as follows. One day I was sitting at a desk at the library. The desk was up against a glass wall, and directly in front of me and to the left was the entrance. I had been reading with the book flat on the desk, when suddenly I shifted my eyes a fraction up, then snapped my head up to see two Gorgeous ladies with curves like you wouldn't Believe walk through the door. Upon recounting it to a friend, he dismissed it as the 'male hormone'. I think he was right, partially. These kinds of abilities are ingrained in us humans(animals too...ever see a cockroach and grab something to kill it, only for it to start scurrying for its life?) To the point where they're instinctual, and can act in tandem with other instincts, such as the will to live, or the 'male hormone' or the point in time where you are purely in the moment and enjoying it immensely, acting solely upon instinct (the 'on fire' moments), though not to as great a degree as the cockroach obtains,for example. It knows without knowing(faith?) that you intend to kill it and follows its instincts blindly and without question. I do believe that we can attain a much greater degree than the cockroach once we are able to use it consciously.
edit on 19-7-2015 by 5leepingWarrior because: Found the lost text...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5leepingWarrior

If the universe is a simulation/hologram/video game/whatever, then perhaps these things are a result of our tapping into the 'source code' if you will, at first unconsciously (on fire, as you put it), then later on intentionally, as I do believe it is possible.

Found this gem in Plato's Timaeus:

"Being is to becoming, as truth is to belief"

Seeking that source code. Fallen God Code, which can only return to its potential through belief in its own ability. I strongly urge you, and everyone ever, to listen to that Satsang - Surfing video posted above by 'itisnowagain'. Then, the next time you have a seemingly coincidental encounter, or a random person approach you, go with it! I did this... and what happened was... transcendental. I think I may make a post on it, but it essentially allowed (suspend your potential disbelief at what I am about to say) angels to talk to me... channeled through these random characters I met while following, and believing in, a wave of 'coincidence', or, 'pulling from the divine', the becoming force that wants you to return to being.

I asked the one angel what heaven was like, and he laughed and didn't respond. I inquired 'can you not describe it to me?', 'or do you not want to ruin the surprise'.... He responded that I do not want to ruin the surprise. Heaven is not limited to post-mortem; anyone who believes, and acts upon those beliefs, can start Being in their lifetime:

"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”"

Christ is exemplar of the potential that can be birthed by man; literally, "the Son of Man". Essentially teaching us how to learn source code. Let the magic flow.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Found this gem in Plato's Timaeus:

"Being is to becoming, as truth is to belief"

Not sure that I grasp your meaning. Truth and belief are not mutually inclusive or exclysive, I imagine them as a Venn diagram. That would put being and becoming on another Venn diagram, which doesn't make much sense.
That would then mean that sin acts directly counter. I know a friend of mine who has had similar 'skills' that he had practiced to a much greater degree, and he told me that after a point, he started drinking alcohol to lose them.
If alcohol is an inhibitor, then that implies a physical substance which might increase it? I wonder if the path that Jesus teaches is the only one, or if it is simply the best one for the most people?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

"Buddha, according to a sutra, once said: 'Stop, stop. Do not speak. The ultimate truth is not even to think.'"

en.wikipedia.org...:WikiDao/The_Gateless_Gate/49

But if Buddha was indeed a chatterbox, then when did Buddha advise us against thinking? Before being a chatterbox, but finding a need to be so to relay to us not to think, or after reflecting and ending being a chatterbox, finding that everyone must follow their own path?

If the ultimate truth is not even to think then certainly I am at a loss to know how to determine what is my and your reality, if not perceiving then analyzing it via thought then utilizing my conscious thought, then sharing thoughts with others.

edit on 20-7-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

That's a great write-up Cooperton I will prinnt it. But I we need to include the fact that Temporal time in the horizontal External world of Observation is at right angles to the plane WITHIN the vertical NOW tunnel in which Eternal time Ascends. Clear Pranha Life Energy (PLF) within the Sulcus / pineal makes us feel great and relieved of earth time worries (even of death) but divine Time is still functional within our NOW sphere as a SEQUENCE of memories. In order to never loose our scientific Objectivity, we must beware of Goedelian Flipbacks to Subjectivity by trying to look at our personal god or Source of Thoughts (SOT) a DANGEROUS Action which unstabilises the mind as Religions demonstrate by abandoning Logic and Survival necessities, and accepting mere dogmas / faith in fantasies and Domination by spirit forces (external gods). Altogether a Treacherous System guaranteed to make you make mistakes. Kamanism 2015.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Buddha did not advise against ALL thinking , that would mean cessation of your individuality of consciousness. What he meant was FOCUS your thoughts within minimum necessities for Survival and Ascension (abandoning desires and reincarnation). And that requires Concentration on acquiring knowledge, and NOT meditating off into some dreamy state of "nirvanic" escapism of temporary peace but Lack of attention to your earth environment dangers. Ok only if you don't mind getting run over by a truck while sitting in Lotus
Kaman.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior

Being is that Life Energy which is capable of DOING and Becoming AFTER selecting from your Beliefs and exercising RISKS in the world to achieve Knowledges /truths. And Wisdom is that RETROSPECTIVE knowledge of what NOT to do NEXT TIME.
Jesus was an extreme Buddhist who didn't realise his "father" was a half-evil replacement for previous Devils. Strong and moral yes , but NOT perfectly righteous (as you can see in the world today) . You should NOT "pray" (talk to spirits) and expect favours Subjectively, Otherwise you will attract treachery, loose your Common senses and Discrimination, and end up in a Fanatics group or madhouse .

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

If the ultimate truth is not even to think then certainly I am at a loss to know how to determine what is my and your reality...

The point of the sutra you mentioned and zen "mindlessness" is so you can fully sense your surroundings. By silencing your thoughts you can fully embrace the ever-present event horizon. The Inside is the same as the outer (see "Atman is Brahman", or Luke 11:39-41), so the outer world will present to you your inner strife; you will pick up on this better if your mind is silent.

@MasterKaman

Clear Pranha Life Energy (PLF) within the Sulcus / pineal makes us feel great and relieved of earth time worries (even of death) but divine Time is still functional within our NOW sphere as a SEQUENCE of memories.

Like a pre-destined sequence of memories that leads us back to the Primordial Divine Source?

@Sleeping Warrior

That would then mean that sin acts directly counter.

Sin inhibits our becoming. People die because they sin (John 8:21-24), never fully integrating with Being. Faith and sin are antonyms; you would never sin if you were completely faithful, and you cannot be faithful if you are sinning. in Mthw 9:2, Mark 2:5, and Luke 5:20, sins are relinquished by faith. With steadfast faith, relying on the Divine Essence within, we start to become one with Being.

I wonder if the path that Jesus teaches is the only one, or if it is simply the best one for the most people?

I think it is the most easy to understand, and Jesus defied death. But, there is this: "And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven." Since that Christ Essence is within us, I would assume we could perform the great act of Becoming by relying on spirit within. Jesus did not come for those who knew what they are doing, but rather, the lost. As our Becoming progresses, the gospels make more and more sense; reinforcing that what you are feeling, and believing, is in fact true.

If alcohol is an inhibitor, then that implies a physical substance which might increase it?

YES. I know of multiple natural substances that plunge you into the state of Being. Some have downregulative effects (makes it harder to achieve the state naturally) others do not (you can essentially ride the wave that was sparked by the consumed plant). PM me if you are interested in this.
edit on 20-7-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterKaman

Buddha did not advise against ALL thinking , that would mean cessation of your individuality of consciousness. What he meant was FOCUS your thoughts within minimum necessities for Survival and Ascension (abandoning desires and reincarnation). And that requires Concentration on acquiring knowledge, and NOT meditating off into some dreamy state of "nirvanic" escapism of temporary peace but Lack of attention to your earth environment dangers. Ok only if you don't mind getting run over by a truck while sitting in Lotus
Kaman.

On acquiring knowledge, to me that is better aided by communication with those in the know, which requires thinking and formulating thoughts, lots of thoughts. So, again, I'm not getting Buddha, at all.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Sure, check your PM, but I would rather learn of other ways, besides plant ingestion, to reach my goals.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh, absolutely. Just as I wouldn't consider taking antidepressants unless it was supplementary to a more robust treatment, neither would I want to take these substances without at least having a foundation in place.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Sure, check your PM, but I would rather learn of other ways, besides plant ingestion, to reach my goals.

I agree to an extent. Here is a great quote from Allan Watts:

"It struck me, therefore, that if any of the psychedelic chemicals would in fact predispose my consciousness to the mystical experience, I could use them as instruments for studying and describing that experience as one uses a microscope for bacteriology, even though the microscope is an "artificial" and "unnatural" contrivance which might be said to "distort" the vision of the naked eye."

Since psilocin, the active ingredient in shrooms, is structurally identical to DiMethylTryptamine (natural "spirit" molecule), except with an additional hydroxyl group, one could presume that this fungus is an aid to human upliftment. The Force that generated us also generated the flora/fungus, so intuitively you would think this stuff is here to help. With that being said, I don't think it should be taken like a daily medication, but rather, at least once (especially for people struggling to grasp the divine), in order to get a glimpse of what you should be striving for. I look back on my usage of mushrooms and think of it like entering a cheat code for the game of life.

originally posted by: 5leepingWarrior
Oh, absolutely. Just as I wouldn't consider taking antidepressants unless it was supplementary to a more robust treatment, neither would I want to take these substances without at least having a foundation in place.

Without a foundation these substances will cause manic episodes. Since these substances temporarily dismantle your ego, it would be a rough ride for anyone who solely identifies themselves as their ego.
edit on 23-7-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterKaman

Kaman.

On acquiring knowledge, to me that is better aided by communication with those in the know, which requires thinking and formulating thoughts, lots of thoughts. So, again, I'm not getting Buddha, at all.

There are many practices that are purposed to hasten your Becoming, but, once you are one with Being, they are no longer required. Take fasting for example. By abstaining from food, our body is able to release its material anchor and allow spiritual force to flow better. But, just because fasting brings us closer to Being, does not mean that we will never be able to eat again:

"Then John’s disciples came and asked him, “How is it that we and the Pharisees fast often, but your disciples do not fast?”

Jesus answered, “How can the guests of the bridegroom mourn while he is with them? The time will come when the bridegroom will be taken from them; then they will fast." (Mthw 9:14-15)

The bridegroom is, among many other words to describe it, the marriage with Being. Fasting helps get you to that state of mind. but, once you are there, it becomes erroneous to fast. The same goes for abstaining from thinking....

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

There is a difference when looking at cessation of thinking (with my true and all-encompassing nature, or without ego (or without ego being in check)), to the Zen 'no-think'. It is not a cessation, but rather a different way of being while taking in experiences and the true reality, which I then mull over, or not, or just enjoy the experiences without delving deeper. If psychoactives were introduced during this 'no-think' meditative or non-meditative journey, I think without self-control and meditative control one would soon become very muddled indeed.

edit on 24-7-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join