It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Claims responsibility for attack on Mohammed Art Exhibit.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Good morning ATS. Seems this story is taking on a new twist. A twist of which most of us here already figured out.

Here's the link to thread on the Mohammed Art contest/exhibit..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ISIS is now claiming to be responsible for this event in which killed 2 extremist, and injuring one school police officer.
I'm OK with Freedom of speech. But what Pam Geller did was not for freedom of speech. But in my opinion incite hate, and bring danger to others. Only to further her book sales and status.
What if an IED/timed explosive was set there... not found. And had gone of when children were around?
Anyway, before the original thread gets buried. I'll rehash it here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

News source here
www.foxnews.com...

It is the first time ISIS has taken credit for an attack on U.S. soil, though it was not immediately clear whether the group's claim was an opportunistic co-opting of a so-called "lone wolf" attack as its own.

"two soldiers of the caliphate" and added "We tell America that what is coming is more bitter and harder and you will see from the soldiers of the Caliphate what harms you."

Good mourning ats

edit on 5-5-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

I'm going to go make coffee, put out the dogs....

Sorry for the hastily put together thread. I on a portable device with no coffee

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

ISIS will claim anything.

I say to ISIS prove it ! Call something in advance.

Besides I still haven't made up my mind if US lost control of their creation or is ISIS on their own now.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TorinoFer

Well... we got pics. So it did happen.
Welcome aboard new member! Cinco De Mayo!

+11 more 
posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Dear ISIS in America

Why are you too pussy to show yourselves?? Name a time and place on your "twitter" and let's battle it out like real men....you little bitches.., I'll even wear orange overalls for you.

Dear NSA

The drawing competition worked perfectly as ISIS fell for it and now tweeted admitting they fell for it so logic dictates that you now take the drawing competition online to twitter, and facebook and instagram and all online social arenas globally, then weave your magic of determining IP addresses of twits going berserk.

LOL - I can just see them beheading de-monitoring their laptops whilst ripping their loin-cloths.

Name the time and place so we can all meet and see whose left standing.

You want your global caliphate, nows your chance.

Faithful peace-loving Muslims, this post is not for you, God is with you.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That sir! Is how its done!

No surprises. No hiding... But! If we're going to bait ISIS.... get them all out to Burning Man( biggest art exhibit I can think of) this summer! Then let it Rip!

We are going to burn it all down anyway.

edit on 5-5-2015 by Bigburgh because: i sooo love getting booted and crashes in my on thread!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
From what I have been reading, this just looks like another FBI created incident from start to finish, with the added inclusion of nutty Pam Geller and her rabid chosenite cartoon nonsense!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

While a noble pursuit, that is not how ISIS operates. They hide amongst general populations lying in wait to allah snackbar. Its the reason they are so hard to defeat with the strongest militaries known to man on their ass. Im sure youre aware of all this, though.

My acknowledgement is to simply clarify that your fantasy is a fantasy. The reality is we have to savor our diversity and accept the occasional ISIS attack, or hurt the feelings of many good muslims and ask them to live amongst themselves. I have made my decision, and I wait.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
What I want to know is. What rights does ISIS have here in the U.S.. clearly they have the right to be shot and killed by law enforcement.
But what about the average Joe citizen like you or I? No way I'm letting some other human try to behead, take my life or the life of another in front of me. ISIS gets foiled... they get to go to Guantanamo Bay. Then are released to a country for away.

If I kill an extremist.... most likely I'll be put in jail. Or likely killed by another extremist while waiting in jail.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I just want to say that those who believe that the contest isn't free speech and that it is the correct thing to do to kill the 'offenders'. Why on earth did this individual who burned poppies with INTENT of offending only got a £50 fine?
www.theguardian.com...

By the logic of some people here on ATS we should have chopped his head off.

Fortunately all it shows is that the UK is a civilised country. That they understand that burning or defacing something that is important to them does not warrant the taking of a life.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If I were ISIS I'd be embarrassed to claim this attack. Two seriously stupid guys put their intentions on twitter, drive all the way to Dallas to an event with heavy security and try to ambush the event. What happens? They can barely get out of their vehicle without being blown away by one of our LOCAL senior cops! No deaths and only one minor injury.

I'd be looking the other way if I were them.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Thank you for that link.

OK ATS! The war on antagonizing is heating up!
Take this thread and fly with it!

" To Bait? Of Not To Bait?" Get them to come out. More I promise will join and show up. I still stand firm on Gellers intentions of puffery ..
But should we bait ISIS?

Does the average citizen have a right to fish them out and kill? Of course not. We would go to jail

My money is on SubmlimeCraft kicking a$$es and taking more names!

Lol... Texas girl. Good point!

edit on 5-5-2015 by Bigburgh because: fat fingers and mobile devices are a bad mix

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Between this and Jade Helm 15..... My trip to Austin TX in July for RTX is going to get really interesting. I'm driving so I have some advantage.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Texas says: yall come back, now, heah?

Lol

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mlemo

LOL - of course I'm very well aware of the fantastical nature of my pie-in-the sky idea, I'm now just watching for new ATS accounts as there is a subliminal message I planted there - designed to elicit a response from a mental-case 6th-century philosophy lovin heathen..

Hearts and Minds is the battle field.............so bring it on I say because our politicians and weapons experts have failed miserably where these idiots are succeeding.

"Kill one - scare a thousand"

edit on 5-5-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

An embarrassment for the terrorists, no doubt. But Im more concerned with our feckless federal government, who investigated one of these mf's a few years ago for radical ties, and subsequently allowed him to make a public twitter post stating his intentions to kill Americans, and did dick all about it.

Billions spent and warehouses dedicated to servers monitoring communications, and the incompetent US government cant even follow a known radical on twitter.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Some how I always do

I always felt safer in Texas. Here in southwestern PA. I'm more afraid of the toothless gun toting bible thumping hillbillies. ( no offense to west Virginia or butler/Mercer counties )

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

ISIS Claims responsibility for attack on Mohammed Art Exhibit.

ooooooh scary. They managed to scuff the toe of one unarmed cop before becoming worm food. Brilliant idea attacking in Texas where there are more guns and more expert marksmen than your typical middle east hell hole. way to go you goat fellaters.

i think one twitter fella said it best: "My favorite drawings at the Mohammed art exhibit are the two chalk outlines out in the parking lot."

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Really? Really? LoL

Unless you are standing around the media cameras where the shootout happened, one would not know anything happened. If your trip is interesting it will not have anything to do with terrorist or paranoia. Unless the paranoia is yours.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Na...not really. like I posted just above. I feel safer in Texas.
And I'm more likely to be killed in an accident getting there.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

So let me get this straight. ISIS is taking credit for an inept attack where the attackers were killed during an unsuccessful rampage. Then maybe they are the JV team Obama referred to.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join