It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Claims responsibility for attack on Mohammed Art Exhibit.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
"ISIS" claim that 72 virgin girls and 28 pearly boys await its suicide bombers in "paradise" if they martyr themselves, taking the lives of women, children and innocents in the process, in the name of their "verily just and merciful" Allah.

Methinks what ISIS say (and do) shouldn't be treated with any more respect than any other laser-guided target of a drone strike.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I don't believe they used AK's.

The following article, which contains photos of the crime scene, shows a Kel Tec Sub 2000, which is a semi automatic pistol caliber carbine (9mm or .40S&W).

bearingarms.com...

The other rifle, which is a little harder to identify, appears to possibly be an AR-15 (which was most likely semi auto).

Most definitely not assault rifles like the media likes to make it sound.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

Yeah, its very hard to tell what the 2nd rifle is as its somewhat obscured but looking at the upper receiver it could be an AR but it also looks like it could be a mini 14 or an SKS too, very hard to discern based on the photo in the article. Im sort of leaning towards an SKS though because if the one weapon is a kel-tec , they arent terribly expensive and likewise an SKS is relatively inexpensive as well. Im just making a guess here but if finances are an issue it would seem logical thst both weapons would be readily available and on the less expensice side of tge equation while still being fsirly reliable. From personal experiemce the Sub 2000 defimitely fits that bill and an SKS would as well, depending in whether it was of Russian or Chinese origin. This makes me miss my sub 2000 in .40. It was a great little gun to have around the house.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

I own a Sub 2000 myself.

Makes a perfect "truck gun."

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

Great source thanks!!!!

i'm thinking the scenario went something like this.....

The two bozo Hollywood jihadist, got out of the car and opened up on officer like they were jihadist Rambo's. They didn't use any fire discipline or teamwork and as the officer advanced they both ran out of ammo. ( that would be one lonely feeling in a gunfight)

At that point in time I know exactly what was going through their head. ( oh # this isn't like the movies!!). At which point Allah said that's enough for you to dumb #s!!! You're making us look like retards and they died for their God as bungling clowns.

So bottom line as the officer advanced the last thing that went to their minds was OH #!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

ISIS Claims responsibility for attack on Mohammed Art Exhibit.

"My favorite drawings at the Mohammed art exhibit are the two chalk outlines out in the parking lot."

OMG!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard in years. Literally laughing out loud.

They should allow that and award it first prize. Speak of the devil look below.

edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: had to post winning picture lol

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Actually the last thing through their minds was a 9 millimeter slug.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mlemo

The official story states there was a municipal police presence and $10,000 worth of privatized paramilitary on scene. SWAT was on call, and probably more than that, but not in response to the twitter post.

$10k worth is probably like... 2 guys. Private military contractors aren't cheap.

Anybody with common sense figured a Mohammad cartoon contest was going to draw negative attention.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Privatized para-military eh? Hmm I guess if you want to call a couple of off duty cops that, then sure. I live about 20 mins from there. It was not as being portrayed by some.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: Answer

Privatized para-military eh? Hmm I guess if you want to call a couple of off duty cops that, then sure. I live about 20 mins from there. It was not as being portrayed by some.

I live in Dallas and I'm sure a couple of off-duty cops dressed up in tactical gear could be seen as "private military contractors" by the uninitiated.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join