It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Claims responsibility for attack on Mohammed Art Exhibit.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Britguy
From what I have been reading, this just looks like another FBI created incident from start to finish, with the added inclusion of nutty Pam Geller and her rabid chosenite cartoon nonsense!

Ditto.

But we could check, whats the ISIS phone number again?

mobile.twitter.com...
Does this match?

Hey look... they only have 2 followers.. wonder what condition those followers are in?

Lulz… Call Gitmo, I hear they have a secret ISIS wing filled with captives.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I can't speak for all..
But since 9/11... we have become more desensitized ..
Aurora, sandy..... more and more..
For the rest.. all they care about is Starbucks and iPhones....

It's going to take a lot more to commit a shocking act.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Personally, i dont quite buy the concept of real actual "terrorists". It is my contention that these attacks are staged and State sponsored for the purpose of tricking the people into fewer rights and freedoms and demanding a larger and more complete police state. All part of the Big Show that we've all been audience to from the very start.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

It does seem sometimes that may be the case...
But the devils advocate in me says..... Gun sales are probably up today. Along with ammunition.

As an avid Skeet/Trap shooter..( not a hunter ). I enjoy this hobby. But with the possibility of a bigger police state. I may lose this right. And my guns.

All I can do is be alert. Watch the trends.. ( mood... popcorn with Tabasco )

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

So let me get this straight. ISIS is taking credit for an inept attack where the attackers were killed during an unsuccessful rampage. Then maybe they are the JV team Obama referred to.

Wonder if ISIS has the balls to kidnap and behead Christians in the U.S.?

Like I said in another thread, people won't take the ISIS in this country seriously until they burst in on a Sunday morning church service in Anytown, USA and behead a few Christians. It's gonna happen soon. Book it.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The UK needs you and such like-minded individuals right where you are Charlie, just like the Middle East needs Haman and such like minded individuals. We are the silent massive majority and the voice of reason.

The real enemy sees you and me and Haman no different from each other. The real enemy wants me hating you. But I know in your heart you are me and I am you and these words are more powerful than any weapon for it's basis is TRUTH.

The more the propaganda machine spews for me to hate, the more it shows me images that I am hated, the more I see their plan..........and ISIS is a tool which, if WE allow, will grant them perpetual death and control over us.

After all - no-one wants to be marched along a beach and beheaded or burnt alive in a cage - therein is your "kill one, scare a thousand" beautiful propaganda.........Hitler would be jealous.

I will not stop loving my peace-loving Muslim brothers and sisters, no matter how much the idiot box wants me to think otherwise......it's an insult to my intelligence.

Travelling the world and having friends of many faiths in many countries has allowed me to see the bigger picture and slowly as folks read my posts they will understand this too.

I will protect the innocent, the ridiculed and those less fortunate and call out the BS.

and ISIS is the BS, real BS but BS nonetheless. These little bitches have been on the world stage for only 5 minutes - ask yourself, who is giving them and their fancy videos their 15mins of fame?.........and why.

Who controls all of the worlds media?

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive"

Probably the best comment I've read on ATS.

Divide & Conquer™. An age old trick. Imaginary borders and labels, "Us" vs "them".
Fact is, we are humans and share this beautiful planet. We need to stand strong together.

Salaam Alaikum
edit on 5-5-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

What is understood, need not be discussed...
Simply Sublime.

edit on 5-5-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
MAybe its time to institute a islamic loyalty test and have trials like they did to find communist. Or maybe force all muslims to wear body cameras and microphones.

SOme would say that is what we should do,but not me. the NSA just needs to learn from the KGB's example and adjust their scanners to new key words. Stop arresting terrorist and outright kill them. GEneva conventions allow it because they are illegal combatants.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It was a bad line when the caller rang and claimed responsibilty, he said that the "Irish" claiming responsibilty but some people hear what they want to hear.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I kind a like the way things worked out myself. I am all for mandatory Mohammed cartoon drawings at all gun show's. With the provisions that all guns should be loaded at all times.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

I can't speak for all..
But since 9/11... we have become more desensitized ..
Aurora, sandy..... more and more..
For the rest.. all they care about is Starbucks and iPhones....

It's going to take a lot more to commit a shocking act.

I'd say people like you and I have become desensitized to events such as this, but I find that it's the starbucks-iphone crowd that pays little attention to whats going on in the world and when something like this does cross their radar, they do not look in to the facts and simply go along with the idea that ISIS is here....and are a real threat. Then they see nothing wrong with giving up a bit of their freedom for security.
edit on 5-5-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mlemo
a reply to: texasgirl

An embarrassment for the terrorists, no doubt. But Im more concerned with our feckless federal government, who investigated one of these mf's a few years ago for radical ties, and subsequently allowed him to make a public twitter post stating his intentions to kill Americans, and did dick all about it.

Billions spent and warehouses dedicated to servers monitoring communications, and the incompetent US government cant even follow a known radical on twitter.

I'd say that placing SWAT officers outside the event means they did do "dick all" about it.

People say stupid stuff on Twitter all the time. If they arrested the guy for having radical ties and making stupid Twitter posts, what would that have accomplished other than violating his First Amendment rights?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

While a noble pursuit, that is not how ISIS operates. They hide amongst general populations lying in wait to allah snackbar. Its the reason they are so hard to defeat with the strongest militaries known to man on their ass. Im sure youre aware of all this, though.

My acknowledgement is to simply clarify that your fantasy is a fantasy. The reality is we have to savor our diversity and accept the occasional ISIS attack, or hurt the feelings of many good muslims and ask them to live amongst themselves. I have made my decision, and I wait.

Good post......Really good.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The organizers of the event spent 10k on security. This is because Geller is on many AQ and IS related hit lists. I would say money well spent. I also, in the back of my head, think that they had knowledge of these guys that they could be coming and we prepared. These guys were killed getting out of the car...almost hit like...

These guyss also showed up with AK's and body armor. They meant business...They wanted to make a scene and could have. Luckily there did not.

There have been many one offs as the MSM states that are tied back to homeland terror groups residing here. Stop and think back as they are put in the back of the bus. Attacks on military personnel...bases...test runs...

I do not think they invited this. It was just a perfect opportunity to try to mimic the attack in France.

They will capture the American thoughts when they show up at a WalMart and open fire killing 15-20 in multiple locations.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

An embarrassment for the terrorists, no doubt. But Im more concerned with our feckless federal government, who investigated one of these mf's a few years ago for radical ties, and subsequently allowed him to make a public twitter post stating his intentions to kill Americans, and did dick all about it.

Billions spent and warehouses dedicated to servers monitoring communications, and the incompetent US government cant even follow a known radical on twitter.

I'd say that placing SWAT officers outside the event means they did do "dick all" about it.

People say stupid stuff on Twitter all the time. If they arrested the guy for having radical ties and making stupid Twitter posts, what would that have accomplished other than violating his First Amendment rights?

maybe if we did arrest people for making threats then they would stop using those things as much to post it? You have a right up until you threaten someone elses rights to happiness and liberty to not be killed or scared.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
MAybe its time to institute a islamic loyalty test and have trials like they did to find communist. Or maybe force all muslims to wear body cameras and microphones.

SOme would say that is what we should do,but not me. the NSA just needs to learn from the KGB's example and adjust their scanners to new key words. Stop arresting terrorist and outright kill them. GEneva conventions allow it because they are illegal combatants.

The people who would say to do that are nothing but gutless cowards who are afraid of something they know nothing about. Then tell the idiots to go and ask a Jew who was in the camps or a Japanese who was in the internment camps here in the states if what was done to them was fair or just.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
ISIS is saying there will be more, worse attacks. This is breaking on CNN.

BTW...Has Obama made a statement on this yet?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
ISIS is saying there will be more, worse attacks.

Well, they can try.

Considering how well this one worked out for them, I'm not expecting much.
edit on 5/5/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: yuppa

The people who would say to do that are nothing but gutless cowards who are afraid of something they know nothing about. Then tell the idiots to go and ask a Jew who was in the camps or a Japanese who was in the internment camps here in the states if what was done to them was fair or just.

On that we both agree. Still unfortunatly that is what alot o f people will clamor for if there is a bad enough killing spree.
SO this is how freedom dies....with thunderous applause.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

The official story states there was a municipal police presence and $10,000 worth of privatized paramilitary on scene. SWAT was on call, and probably more than that, but not in response to the twitter post. Rather just another precaution against the likely. These guys could have hit somewhere else, anywhere really, and the outcome would have likely been different.

And there are definitely numerous legal remedies to prevent a future crime, tried and true and not a violation of free speech.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join