It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orange balls..cruising

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
i have been very hesitant at starting this thread.
but i have to tell this story so here goes.
2 summers ago while i was on the front porch i saw an orange ball,just above the tree tops cruising twards my house.
it went in a direct straight line between my house and the neighbors,never waivering at all.
when it passed over head i could see that it was opaque and had red and orange colors swirling inside it.
it made no noise at all and was travelling at about 30 miles per hour..a guess on my part.
i watched it till i couldnt see it any more then turned around..a second one was coming over the tree tops.
i screamed and yelled so the kids riding their bikes would see it too. it travelled at the same speed and flight plan as the first one, and passed right over my head. after it went over i waited for more..none came.
they were small, like basketballs flying through the air. i dont know what they could have been,i put this out there in hopes someone else may have seen something similar. i have no words to explain how awesome and exciting this was..and no idea WHAT it was.
i dont know if this is related or not, but the next day at work i was taking out the trash when i noticed a military helicopter hovering over town..just sitting up there..whup whup whup. i thought it was very strange, it sat up there for awhile then flew away.
like i said im not making any claims, just telling a story that happened to me. anybody help me with this?
edit on 26-4-2015 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

Neighbors celebrating something?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
funny..no these balls were cruising in a straight line..they were nothing like i have seen before.
this is why i didnt want to post this..here come the jokers

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Good for you for speaking up. Most people who see this kind of thing probably never say a word about it for fear of ridicule. Rest assured, you are in good company.

We don't know as much about the world as we like to think we do.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Not joking. Just a suggestion.
You saw what you saw and the description fits. Sky lanterns tend to move "in a straight line" since they are carried by the wind.

edit on 4/26/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
ok..i understand. these were no lanterns, i know what they are.
there was no wind and these balls were cruising..fast..not drifting.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

If you had to make a guess what do you think they were?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage
thats the thing..i cant even guess.
how does a round ball fly and navigate at this speed when it shows no sign of propulsion.
all i could see was the swirling red and orange colors inside it.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I just have to point out that the thread title is pretty funny.
It's Saturday.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
ha ha..yes i suppose it is

i seriously wish i could figure this out. i reported the sighting to MUFON and noticed many other orange ball sightings there.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Maybe it has something to do with Cheetos and jock itch.

Sorry, that was a joke. I'll leave now.

edit on 4/26/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Were you sceptical, believer, or indifferent to Ufos before you witnessed this?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage
i guess you can call me a believer..but i had never seen anything out of the ordinary myself. this was so "out there"
that it really freaked me out.
i went kind of numb at first i think, its like your brain is trying to catagorize what you are seeing..but cant.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
i guess i should say these were not fire balls..there were no flames at all.
just perfect orange balls.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
i was hoping to get more responses, but thats ok.
this was something that will be forever imprinted on my mind.
maybe someday we will know what these orange balls are.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
double-post - sorry
edit on 26/4/2015 by objectman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Yup. I've seen these. Reading about other abductions, these are probably the safest things to see. I've seen two and both times I was talking with a friend about UFOs. Different friends - also believers. And BOTH times there was a jokey element.

1. About 8pm 2 years ago.

I was staying the night at Mum's. We'd actually been watching UFO vids at Mum's (Melville, Western Australia) and drinking beer. We'd had - I dunno - 3 beers - as my friend had to drive home. So I walked my friend out to his car with the very vague notion that "they" were listening in to our conversation. We were at his car and I saw what was so obviously a plane banking towards us. As a joke I said, "Hey look, here comes a UFO disguised as a plane. We're not fooled, buddy."

But my friend grabbed me by the collar and spun me 180 degrees.

We both watched in silence as a floating orange dot started cruising silently towards us (from an Easterly direction). Our initial thought was "Chinese Lantern," but it wasn't flickering like a lantern, although was moving really steadily. We kept talking - saying jokey stuff like
"it's reading our intentions" when it suddenly stopped. Like it was listening. We couldn't believe it. About 50-100ft above a tall tree was our guess. It stayed there stock-still for about 1 minute and suddenly flickered out. We both thought "Wow" and continued discussing it. "That was most probably a Chinese Lantern" we were saying. But it didn't look like one. It was more star-like. But not too bright, either. Because it was so borderline, we had a bob either way. We riffed on about UFOs for about 10 straight minutes.

And then the bloody thing lit up again - exactly where it had "faded out" above the tall tree and continued cruising along in a straight line - as if it was having a little smart-ass joke.

2. Same time, 8pm about 1yr ago.

On a boat with a (different) friend, Rod. Again. About 2 beers down.

Again I saw a plane and joked "here it is - pretending to be a plane". I actually thought it was a plane. This time coming from the north-west - flying straight towards us - in from the ocean, but not on the usual plane route. Just a steady orange light. Silent. Just one, unwaverinjg light about 100-200ft in the air maybe. "Keep your eyes on that" I told Rod (also a believer and past witness of more traditional UFO). We stood up on the boat. It came right over at about 5-10mph, then turned about 45 degrees heading off in a Northerly direction towards the city of Perth. Same slow speed. But after about 1 minute of us talking to it "Come on, come over here, don't be shy" - it just faded out.

I actually said "That's like the one I saw with Rob about a year ago. It's going to disappear now that we've busted it." That's when it went out.

No wind either night. Very calm. Clear clear skies. NOT a Chinese lantern. We've actually seen heaps of lanterns and even sent our own lanterns up to see what they look like. Lanterns flicker and you can often see the container /plastic bag they are in.

I'm talking about 2 x star-like, very steady lights. Orange. Fading out once they'd been busted.

I don't really think there's a point in using a camera. It would have been yet-another dot in the sky pic. Who needs that?
edit on 26/4/2015 by objectman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: objectman
thank you for your response, these orange balls seem to be more frequently spotted.
wish i knew what they were,how they fly,and who is using them!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Unmanned alien monitors? Their drones are probably thousands of times more intelligent than us. Their owners millions. My personal opinion is that they have an ironic sense of humour. Dunno. Millions of years travelling in space - I'd want to spy on the natives of other planets. See what they're up to. Have a laugh. Pass the time. Monitor space-threatening activity.

They can't reveal themselves. I'd probably die on the spot in shock.

Plus - imagine if a mind-reading alien grey announced its presence. We can't even deal with skin colour on this planet. We're xenophobic fools. No way would we believe an interpreter. Too many questions. Too little trust. We'd stop working. Why work if just one of those sentient ships could run the planet efficiently while we sip margueritas in the pool all day?
edit on 26/4/2015 by objectman because: clarity

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Hi Autopat51, great news on your sighting. Having been two feet away from one (a white angle grinder type) ufo orb I can categorically promise you that these things are not paper lanterns. The way you describe them is bang on for real ufo orbs, the straight path, the swirling motion inside, wow you saw the real thing. What are they? I've heard every story possible, truth is I don't know, apart from they are out there, travel very much usually in same coloured pairs, usually amber orange, or white types, rarer the greens, blues, silvers, reds often on their own with a laser beam like scanning device. Usually size of a basket ball but smallest I've seen golf ball right in front of my eyes being fired like a gun then instantly stopping (quite unnerving) to the size of a cow. They can on occasion morph into other shapes, plus are connected to motherships, I had a radiant white mothership buzz us four times after a group of orbs completely made a circle (perfectly organised) above our heads. Great news on your sighting and yes they are real. Added to which you will be a better person following your experience, it's sort of enlightening to know we are not alone when you know the mess humanity through war and greed on a global level is capable of

edit on 26-4-2015 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join