It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orange balls..cruising

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

We quickly ran not knowing what it was, thinking it maybe the police.

Running from the police, eh? I ran from a cop or two back in the day and there was only one reason for that! Maybe that explains your sighting? ah, just kidding. I miss those days.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

No, I don't know what you mean. What are you kidding about?

2nd

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Nevermind.

Your sighting sounds interesting. What do you think it was?

3rd.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I don't know how long you've been on ATS but posters used to be advised not to post 1 liners, that is why I wrote/write 2nd line. There are lots of places on the internet I can read one line comments all day, I don't like seeing that on ATS so much. I don't know, possibly a state or federal vehicle with only red lights on the top. Only logical thing I could think of years later.

Ignoring the part about it not making any sound, hovering over the street, and not making a u-turn when it turned around...then why in the world would some vehicle drive towards us with their red lights flashing at 230am when there's no emergency, and not stop where we were originally standing? Why would it only come down about 3/4's of the way then go back the way it went with the red lights still flashing? That was weird all on its own...

So some figure of authority was playing a trick on us? Then why it would drive back the other direction with the red lights still on? There is no street cleaning, it was 2:30am, it was either something extraordinary or some vehicle with flashing lights and the driver behaving strangely.

For a few months after till a year we all were completely convinced it was something unknown. If I had to pick between the cliche unknowns, I would pick ET. Nowadays I go with a simple explanation, like a truck or vehicle with only red lights, but I would like to see this truck again with the red lights on late at night driving around like an idiot to confirm.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Your description again fits perfectly to the UFO sightings which are told to fly in 45° degrees - and can turn totally abruptly, without needing to turn in a halfcircle like a car. The general assumption is that these flying objects create their own gravity field, so the pilots are not affected by the G-Force.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherdaytoday

Yes I agree the flight characteristics are like that of a UFO, but it was street level, and not going very fast. Logically it could be a car and for some reason all three of us perceived it as something else, as in our mind was playing tricks on us? Possible we were sleepy and full of fear and we all misinterpreted what we were looking at? I only say this because usually locations have repeat sightings or a history of sightings, and this location no. This is the neighborhood I grew up in and family still lives there. Other than that same summer, myself having an encounter with 3 foot tall grey aliens which I've posted the story on here before, there has never been anything unusual nor anyone with their emergency lights on driving around the neighborhood at 2:30-3:00am in the morning for no reason at all.

ETA: Think if it was an ambulance, would it be necessary to have their lights on driving through a quiet neighborhood at 2:30am? If it was that much of an emergency, then they got lost! Because they drove 3/4's of the way down our street and then went back the other way with the lights still flashing! WTF?! If you ignore the part about being silent and not making a u-turn but just changing direction without changing velocity, then it was still very unusual! Also for reference this neighborhood is notorious for having stupid cops that have nothing better to do then to bust someone for going 26mph in an 25, or arresting people for small possessions of mj, (well not anymore because of a new law). So all three of us were anticipating to hear a car stop, doors shut, and flashlights, nope that didn't happen. I am going to remain anonymous on here but this is in WA state.
edit on 27-4-2015 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
a reply to: Phage
ok..i understand. these were no lanterns, i know what they are.
there was no wind and these balls were cruising..fast..not drifting.

How do you know there was no wind at the height of the LANTERNS ?
edit on 27-4-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If the red-orange orbs were fiery looking [with no fiery tail] with plasma swirling around in a large sphere --- It might possibly be an alien starship encased in a magnetic shield that holds fiery red-orange fusion plasma for low-power OP's required by a photon propulsion unit --- Any hi-power OP's would be in the bluish-white hi-power phase for an alien foofighter.

Since the red-orange orbs did not look fiery to you...I can't possibly tell what they could be.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

ok..i understand. these were no lanterns, i know what they are.
there was no wind and these balls were cruising..fast..not drifting.

How do you know there was no wind at the height of the LANTERNS ?

sheesh..really? did you even read the OP?
i said they came over at tree top level..that means over the tree tops in front of my house.
in case you didnt know this..trees come in all sizes and shapes.
to see if the wind is blowing at tree top level, you look at the trees,see if the leaves are moving.
there were no leaves moving in the shorter or the taller trees.
hence its a safe bet there was no wind blowing.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
a reply to: VoidHawk

Yes, ignore the deniers, unbelievers,and infidels!!!
Only listen to the faithful!!!

I've seen a craft in the sky, and also seen the orange balls, so it has nothing to do with faith!
Faith is when you have nothing but your belief, and YOU have nothing but your belief, so faith? well thats well and trully your department, not mine.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
If the red-orange orbs were fiery looking [with no fiery tail] with plasma swirling around in a large sphere --- It might possibly be an alien starship encased in a magnetic shield that holds fiery red-orange fusion plasma for low-power OP's required by a photon propulsion unit --- Any hi-power OP's would be in the bluish-white hi-power phase for an alien foofighter.

Since the red-orange orbs did not look fiery to you...I can't possibly tell what they could be.

yes..the orange/red swirling mass was inside the sphere..no fire.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

ha ha..yes i suppose it is

i seriously wish i could figure this out. i reported the sighting to MUFON and noticed many other orange ball sightings there.

This is what I was going to point out that MUFON has several reports of orange flying balls, describing them cruising over the coast line and other places.

I've never witnessed these personally but my father told me of a sighting when he was a young man, he was serious and would never joke around about such as this.

In his description a red orb cruised down the neighborhood street when the kids were out past their time to come inside and this red orb went in the upstairs at a house on the end of the block. The next morning he was told the little girl that slept in that bedroom had died. Sad and chilling

But I have not a clue what they really are

edit on 27-4-2015 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

thank you for posting..we may never know.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

You might have something, When that Argentine captain disappeared they were mauve, when he appeared fifteen mins. later he had days of beard growth.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

You might have something, When that Argentine captain disappeared they were mauve, when he appeared fifteen mins. later he had days of beard growth.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: autopat51
Maybe it has something to do with Cheetos and jock itch.

Sorry, that was a joke. I'll leave now.

Keep your weirdo sexual practices to yourself if you don't mind!

I would have guessed an Chinese Lanterns, going solely on your description....but since you say you are sure they were not lanterns, i don't know what else they might have been...apart from the obvious unidentified flying objects.

Note though, that there can be absolutely no wind at ground level - not even a breeze, yet only a few tens of feet higher, and there can be a fast moving stream of air that could carry a lantern along at quite a pace...so..

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Since when does a chinese lantern have the swirling light in it described in the OP. Sounds like the OP got a good visual on it and nothing he is describing about this phenomenon is consistent with a chinese lantern.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Since when does a chinese lantern have the swirling light in it described in the OP.

To one it may be a swirling light to another a flickering light , either way the OP description is consistent with a Chinese lantern , if it was making abrupt course and speed changes then it would be different but as it is it was floating along doing what lanterns do.

i saw an orange ball,just above the tree tops cruising twards my house.
it went in a direct straight line between my house and the neighbors,never waivering at all.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Gortex, what do you think of my encounter? I've written about it since it happened so I have a good memory of it. Do you think my friends and I experienced something paranormal?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I am sorry to say I have no theory as to what they are, but just a few nights ago I awoke to see a clear, glass-like ball hovering on my ceiling, with sort of hieroglypic "writing" on the underside, that was continuously changing. I was fascinated, not at all afraid, and asked aloud, "What are you?" There was no response, and the vision (?) faded. I could see it with both eyes open, and one eye closed to check that I was not hallucinating. I was awe-struck and hope to see it again.

Of course there are those who are afraid of anything unusual and will sneer and jeer at any admissions from anyone who has had the good fortune to see something like this - I feel rather sad for them!

Thanks for sharing your sighting

<< 1  2    4 >>

join