It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orange balls..cruising

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Do you think my friends and I experienced something paranormal?

I don't know but it does sound odd , the chances are it was something explainable but who knows perhaps it wasn't given the description you give , without corroborating testimony from other witnesses it's another interesting story.
I tend not to rule out something being paranormal unless there's a reason for it as is the case with the OP.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Since when does a chinese lantern have the swirling light in it described in the OP.

To one it may be a swirling light to another a flickering light , either way the OP description is consistent with a Chinese lantern , if it was making abrupt course and speed changes then it would be different but as it is it was floating along doing what lanterns do.

i saw an orange ball,just above the tree tops cruising twards my house.
it went in a direct straight line between my house and the neighbors,never waivering at all.

except...again..it was not floating along!
they were moving quite fast, and not very high up..again...no wind...how do i know there was no wind?
read some of my posts..how do i know they werent lanterns?..read my posts..thank you

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

how do i know there was no wind?

You don't , wind speeds vary in both strength and direction at different altitudes.
I don't know what you saw because I wasn't there but I have seen lanterns and the description and circumstances of your sighting says it is most likely a lantern is what you saw , you don't have to accept that but it is my opinion based on the evidence supplied.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

how do i know there was no wind?

You don't , wind speeds vary in both strength and direction at different altitudes.

best example I've seen of this? Albuquerque Balloon Festival. As they gain altitude, you can see them actually changing directions because of different wind conditions at different altitudes....and the altitude changes aren't dramatic either.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hi autopat , I just thought I would chime in and say that those of us who have seen these things are out here lurking. I knows it's incredibly frustrating when we aren't taken at our word that things are not lanterns. I can understand where they come from though, I was one of them once

I've learnt in the almost three years since my sighting that there is no point trying to convince people who have not seen them, they will not believe your account , from what I've read they won't even fully read and comprehend your account. So don't get disheartened about it!

Thanks for sharing all the same, it's the main reason I peruse sights, I like to know they're still being seen. I'm still waiting to find out what they are.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Plasmids are created by intense electromagnetic fields that cause ionizing gases like hydrogen to fluoresce and emid photons, much like a light bulb. So you get an illuminated ball of gas, as the ions bleed of the gas bubble they produce an ion propulsion that causes the ball, (or disk) to move.

reply to: autopat51

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoopyLou
Hi autopat , I just thought I would chime in and say that those of us who have seen these things are out here lurking. I knows it's incredibly frustrating when we aren't taken at our word that things are not lanterns. I can understand where they come from though, I was one of them once

I've learnt in the almost three years since my sighting that there is no point trying to convince people who have not seen them, they will not believe your account , from what I've read they won't even fully read and comprehend your account. So don't get disheartened about it!

Thanks for sharing all the same, it's the main reason I peruse sights, I like to know they're still being seen. I'm still waiting to find out what they are.

thank you for your post! because of people like you, and others here like you i am glad i created this thread.
you are right though, the "lantern" people failed to read most of what i wrote,to bad and oh well.
thanks again.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
Plasmids are created by intense electromagnetic fields that cause ionizing gases like hydrogen to fluoresce and emid photons, much like a light bulb. So you get an illuminated ball of gas, as the ions bleed of the gas bubble they produce an ion propulsion that causes the ball, (or disk) to move.

reply to: autopat51

Probably along the Earths magnetic lines of force, depending on the pole, and charge. But theirs a lot more to them than this, time dilation OZ factor , etc. The Pyramid structure and mountains with certain crystalline structures, tend to let Telluric currents migrate from the base along the outside surface. As in the GP culminating in the spot where the apex should be. Then acting in a faraday cage way, to isolate the interior of the structure from magnetic fields. Sometimes orbs/plasmids have been seen to occur at the top of the structure.
edit on 28-4-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Sounds like a military flare to me. I live by a air force base and see them all the time. They are always orange red in color.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
Sounds like a military flare to me. I live by a air force base and see them all the time. They are always orange red in color.

i had to read your post several times..because that is the most ridiculous thing ive read.
i even gave you a star to reward you for that.
what part of everything i wrote [that you didnt read any of at all] made you come up with flares?
did you see "orange" in the title and have an epiphany?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Were they like this?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

no..not at all.
first they were not glowing at all.
second they were not floating..they were moving quite fast.
as i said they were opaque..non glowing spheres.
those look like lanterns to me,ive set off a lot of those years ago.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51

no..not at all.
first they were not glowing at all.
second they were not floating..they were moving quite fast.
as i said they were opaque..non glowing spheres.
those look like lanterns to me,ive set off a lot of those years ago.

You had stated that they were opaque and had swirling colors on the inside, which seemed contradictory. This is why a asked:

originally posted by: draknoir2

When you say orange ball, do you mean a solid lighted sphere or a round plasma orb?

So they were solid, unlit, basketball-sized, semi-transparent spheres with internal swirls of color visible?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thank you for posting what you saw. On February 15, 2014 on a bitter cold night I saw exactly what you did. My dogs were acting "antsy" so I let them out for the last time a little earlier than normal, it was about 7:45 pm. Like I said, it was below zero outside, bitter cold, and absolutely no wind. That is when I noticed it above the treetops about 1/2 mile from my door. It also was going in a straight line from north to south moving at a decent pace. Once I couldn't see it any longer, the dogs appeared at the side door and came in. I wondered about what I saw, thinking about what I had just seen, and how pretty it was. From my door it looked to be larger than a big beach ball, so I can imagine how big it would have been had it not been 1/2 mile away from me. About an hour and a half later I became extremely tired and went to bed. I woke up about 2 hours later in a full blown anxiety attack ( I only had one other attack 8 years ago after my husband died). Funny thing about that - when I woke up one of the dogs was laying at the front door, and the other was by the side door. Neither was sleeping. Just staring at the doors and they did not want to go outside. I also reported it to Mufon. Thanks again for your post!

Norma Jean

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So they were solid, unlit, basketball-sized, semi-transparent spheres with internal swirls of color visible?

yes..that would be a good description.
the colors swirling inside were not bright..opaque is the best term i can think of.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Doesn't sound like plasma, flares, or lanterns, then.

No idea.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

ya..i dont know either.
would love to see them again,and not be so spell bound so i could grab the video camera.
i also wonder if there may have been more, but that i just saw the last 2.
one things for sure..its made me look up in the sky more.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: normajean

That was interesting norma jean, as the time we saw the orange one hovering, was the one and only time the dog went missing, in fact we were looking for her around about eleven pm.at night. When we got back to the house she was waiting for us.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join