It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Israeli Insult

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DOADOA

originally posted by: DOADOA
When it comes to nuclear anything the interest of the world should be considered. We may look back 5 years from now and wish we had listened to Netenyahu. Just to be fair.

Not if Israel invokes their "Samson Option" we won't.

Ginsberg is dying. "Call the priest, " he says to his wife, "and tell him I want to be converted to the catholic religion."
"But Max, you are an orthodox Jew all your life. What are you talking about? You want to be converted?"
Ginsberg says, "Better one of them should die than one of us."

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Golden Rule

Concerning Samson Option, Jewish author Ron Rosebaum wrote...

"Israel has been building nuclear weapons for 30 years. The Jews understand what passive and powerless acceptance of doom has meant for them in the past, and they have ensured against it. Masada was not an example to follow—it hurt the Romans not a whit, but Samson in Gaza? What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens? For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away—unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans—have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice?"

If this actually is convention Jewish sentiment, what kind of ally is this?

AAC

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

What kind of ally? One in need of deep psychoanalysis.

"And yet, there is a right reserved only to us Jews (if indeed any human on Earth has this right): to be destroyed and to take the weary and sated world with us to the non-existence, along with its wondrous libraries and heart-stirring tunes – just so, after we descend to the grave, while the ground emits radioactive rays to all four winds.

Indeed – we have the right! It is mine, too!

For it is the right of the Nation of Israel to finally shut the gates to the world after it leaves this place (not of its free will!), and we have the right to say, at the price of the 3,000 year old fear: “If you force us yet again to descend from the face of the Earth to the depths of the Earth – let the Earth roll toward the Nothingness.”

ISRAELI POLITICAL INSANITY. THE SAMSON OPTION

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Golden Rule

I'm not sure you realized, but I was agreeing with your sentiment.

AAC.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Israels intelligence says that Iran has no nuclear capability, Differs from Net-a-yahoo. Much like WMD in Iraq ect... Screw Net-a-yahoo. He is a war criminal and deserves no aid from anyone.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Iran does not attack it's neighbors. Israel does. Supporting the wrong side. a reply to: beezzer

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Natch A.C.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

And even here on ATS, people are too shy to look what's lurking behind the curtain :
Israel's Wall in the West Bank

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Israel wants to erase Palestinians and Palestine from existence and even build Greater Israel

Syrian and Iran are in the way

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
P.S. Look, I don't see any Rabbis requesting, intending or desiring their religious views imposed on us.

I see plenty of "Christians" wanting to control society, imposing their laws and views on the country.
So, why is it okay for a so-called "Christian" preacher to hold a seminar about denying equal rights to women, LGBT people, other faiths etc, but not okay for a Muslim to have their own views about how society should be?

We have hate laws in the UK, and these do not extend to locking people up when they express a religious or political view.

You don't have to agree with it, but I just wish people would stop being so selective about which religious groups are allowed to have an opinion we would find nasty.

Why is it okay for Christians to want to impose their will on society, but entirely unfair for a Muslim to even express a political opinion?

There is no question that intent does exist in portions of the Islamic community.

As it does in every other group within the country.
Do you also want to deny women an opinion? LGBT people? The young? The Old? Christians? Black people? Euro skeptics? Asians? Immigrants?

Where does it end? Who has the imagined "right" to have an opinion about how things would be better with changing this or that?

This is how society and democracy works, we all debate and we all have the right to express an opinion. You don't get to dictate who has the right to have an opinion or express that opinion based only our own bigotries about them.

I am entirely anti-religious (regardless of the breed of cult) but I will never accept this delusional notion that one religion can speak freely and another has to shut up completely.

I have seen in my lifetime things that were almost laughable 30-40 years ago that are completely inverted today.
I know not where vigilance crosses into paranoia. However, there are flat out too many instances, world-wide, that underscore that intent.

You seem to be talking more about the fear of change than anything more rational.

Society changes, deal with it or don't. This is called social evolution, and I'm damned glad things are not the same as they were 30-40 years ago!

Too many instances of what?
Remember the IRA?
How about all the shootings in the USA every year by White Americans of Christian faith, or none?
How about the wars killing hundreds of thousands, about land and Christian belief?
Take a look at African nations and the hundreds of thousands of people killed there every year through lack of education and health care, directly resulting from the involvement of the Catholic church.

And yes, I would say you have bought into the paranoia. Terrorism is not new to us, and we experienced far more of it during the 70's and 80's, directly threatening millions of people across this country. But at the time, were we blaming all Irish people? Were we all demanding that we close the borders and prevent any more Irish people from entering? Were we blaming any religious faith for that terrorism?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOADOA
When it comes to nuclear anything the interest of the world should be considered. We may look back 5 years from now and wish we had listened to Netenyahu. Just to be fair.

Then why dont you or other care Isreal has nukes and has refused to sign up to any of the treatys the other nuclear powers have?

Hypocracy much.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

"Proven false"? Really"? by whom?....

BY US THAT #ING LIVE HERE!

I think I would know better than some insulated merikan thats never been to england what law im under and its deffinatly not sharia!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

a reply to: beezzer
This comment is as absurd as it is factually incorrect. You are equating Iran with Isis when they have actively been fighting the threat of Isis

www.independent.co.uk... 9487.html
www.theguardian.com...

Whereas Israel has been launching airstrikes that aid Isis

AIDING ISIS: Israel Bombs Syria For Fifth Time in 18 Months, Gives Arms, Medical Aid to Militants
21stcenturywire.com...

The "woe is me" defense that Israel has abused is wearing thin to everyone these days.

In the same way :

Congress of terror victims to blow the lid off western-backed terrorist groups

The Congress of Terror Victims will blow the lid off the western sponsored anti-Iran terrorist groups, says an Iranian political commentator.

Referring to the role of the International Congress of 17000 Iranian Terror Victims in vindicating the IRI’s fight against terrorism, Hassan Hanizadeh said: Martyrs of terrorism are the most innocent martyrs of the Islamic Revolution.

“Given that the crimes of terrorist groups have never been disclosed to the world, the conference can play an important role in bringing the crimes of these western-backed terrorist groups to light.”

He added that regional and international cooperation in dealing with ISIS, al-Nusrah, and al-Qaeda can play a constructive role in eradicating the terrorist groups.

Hanizadeh said none of the western countries “have shown earnestness in the fight against terrorist groups.”

“According to the western countries, the terrorism phenomenon is divided into good terrorism and bad terrorism,” Hanizadeh added. “One that serves the interests of the West, specifically the United States, is the good terrorist and one that does not serve the interests of them is the bad terrorist.”

“Therefore, a regional coalition made up of Iran, Iraq and Syria can eradicate these terrorist groups,” he concluded.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

I didn't saying anything about no go zones...although the thought did cross.

You might, however, google Bridget Bardot facing charges/imprisonment from the French gov't for 'hate crimes' for saying France was being destroyed.

Then you tube the Jewish reporter walking through Paris with a yamaka on his head.. You might get a different picture of the state of affairs....

This might be hard for you to understand

But France is a DIFFRENT country from the UK
The same that canada is diffrent from the USA

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Iran might supply ISIS with nuclear weapons.

Then what?

Wow do you know how dumb that comment is?

You do know Iran is shiite and ISIS sunni and both fundemently despise each other?

No wonder US foreign policy in the ME has been a utter faluire when you cant even get the basics right.....

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

a reply to: 3danimator2014

Right the B.B.C. is the ne plus ultra of world media. (Sarc)

I merely require history to correctly point to Europe, not a news outlet.

In truth, it's your 'reply' that's a non-reply....

Again you do know Europe is not just one big country but dozens all with unique historys.

And that the UK had nothing to do with the holocaust and activily fought hitler and was sending men to war to die fighting him long before you yanks were draged in.

O and I would not trust the "history" from one who admitted he has never read his own constitution.

And for the record we have more than the BBC in the UK.
edit on 2-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: links234
We all know how deeply infatuated the religious conservatives in this country are with Israel.

Yeah, we "religious conservatives" have a strange tendency to appreciate the only country in the Middle East with no history of calling us "The Great Satan" and swearing jihad against the United States every few months. Imagine that... friendly dealings actually matter.

Though you ignore there history of bombing US navy ships I see.

Cause that what good allies do......try and sink each others ships

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What ticks off righties that Obama DOESNT grovel to republicans so they lie continuusly to try to damage his cred. Republicans almost wiped out our economy catering to certain corps and the rich. Obama is not a Muslim nobody believes that but Fox News puppets and Donald Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join