It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Israeli Insult

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

What a pathetic, digusting statement!
And completely ignorant, there is no Sharia law In the UK and definitely not in France, nor the rest of Europe.
And anti jewish sentiment is very low key, dont be;lieve all the propaganda.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson

And completely ignorant, there is no Sharia law In the UK and definitely not in France, nor the rest of Europe.

I'm pretty sure he knows this. He probably knows Fox apologised for what they said.
He is just trying to be a smart ass.

Man alive. I hope I'm right. No one would believe everything they hear on Fox News right?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
No one would believe everything they hear on Fox News right?

You would be surprised........

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
No one would believe everything they hear on Fox News right?

You would be surprised........

I was being sarcastic..but of course, you are right

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

It is the U.K., after all. Perhaps karmic laws kicking in. What you did to others is coming back to bite you in the arse....

What is THAT meant to mean?

If Karmic laws exist then the USA is in for a F load of hurt too. As your laundry is not exactly clean.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Instead of coming to a peace agreement with Iran lets start another war at the cost of the american tax payer for a mere trillion dollars because it worked so well with Iraq right? As if we're not being squeezed enough with taxes lets pay for and feed 5 million people that broke the law and came into this country illegally. Where does the stupidity end with our government?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: beezzer

Yet it's so very, very odd that it's Israel with the nukes and Iran without them.

Yes. Quite.

I know.

It's so unfair.

We should give ISIS nukes to make things even also.

(don't even know why I bother anymore. . . . . )

Some people won't be happy until all the Arabs are nuked.

It makes many of us happy that more people around the world question the ethics of Israel, tired of them being made out to be better than the rest.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Does anyone want to know what Netenyahu's agenda will be before both houses of Congress? His speech will follow these guidelines:

1. Iran is evil.

2. Iran is very, very evil.

3. Iran is very close, almost has, reportedly, smells like, has to have, maybe, wants to have, so far indications indicate, they have nuclear weapons, or at least one, but maybe a very large conventional round looking bomb with Israel wrote on it.

4. Did I say that Iran is evil?

5. Israel needs more cash from the American people. Congress is expensive, you know.

6. Israel asks that the American people release all the people locked up in military and federal penitentiarys that are there for spying for Israel. Israel will take them and have a parade when they arrive and we will name streets and schools and the Gaza strip for them. (they made Israel a lot of money). Plus Israel needs more cash from the American Citizens to pay for liberating the spies.

7. Did I say that Iran is evil and has flying saucers?

8. Thank you republicans for allowing me to speak. Long live the American taxpayer and did I mention that Iran is evil?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DOADOA
You are very correct! We need to look at this with eyes of a nation standing aginst terrorism instead of political eyes. I'd like to hear what he has to say. And I don't think it will take five years to see if he's right or wrong...probably right.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm stunned to read some of these comments that sound so intelligent, but are so very wrong! There is a lot of sterotyping (that the very posters will condemn others for) and a lot of displaced information.
I don't get my news information from any one source, but rather a lot of sources. I can't condemn one over another...most of them get it wrong and have some agenda. That goes for all of the mainstream media, not just Fox and conservative news.
You folks who tout to be so open minded, need to open your mind a bit. You've been sold a bill of goods that looks good on paper but isn't true and isn't working. You call each other names, but are only showing your ignorance in doing so. Wow. I thought a lot of posters here would be fair and intelligent. Not a lot so far. How very sad.
Maybe the conservatives need to consider that sometimes the liberals get it right and the liberals need to consider that sometimes the conservatives get it right. I'm sure that won't happen, esp. here.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Avner Cohen argues that the Iran deal is far from bad for Israel but would deprive Netanyahu of his reason for being.

edit on 3/2/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Ha. Guess we'll see.

What Netanyahu Won’t Say to Congress

“To prevent the emergence of a nuclear-armed Middle East, bold initiatives are needed, so let me suggest one. If other countries in the region agree to give up their nuclear ambitions in a manner that is complete, persuasive, and verifiable; if, in addition, they publicly accept Israel’s right to exist and denounce their prior ambitions to destroy it; then Israel, which is currently one of just four U.N. member countries that has never signed the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, will be prepared to do its part."

Cough.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Annnd Israel's style of public relations:

Coming to the topic. Any staunch Christians in America will support him! They need the Armageddon sooner rather than later for the second coming of Christ!
edit on 2-3-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Well if Obama did not threaten to shoot down any Israeli plane headed for Iran then he would not have to come here and tell Congress what a Lying, corrupt dirt bag Obama is. He is a Muslim Brotherhood leader, Obama wants his peace deal so he can have something that makes his Noble Prize seem worth more than the paper it is written on, even if its a crime to everyone in the world.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

He planned to come before this incident... you realize that right?

And this incident is totally bunk and bs unless you can show other wise.

And how is Benny to come to our country and talk about our pres?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Has the White House denied those "shoot down the planes" story yet?

Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do they deny every off the wall claim that is made?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tadlem43

Everything that Obama has done is to SUPPORT Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood while destroying everything in the U.S. he touches or thinks about messing with.

HE THREATENED TO SHOOT DOWN ANY ISRAEL PLANES HEADED FOR IRAN. He should have never done that when its their security at stake, JUST LIKE WHEN SADDAM built his nuclear reactor for the same reason.

Iran sent thousands of terrorist to kill OUR troops in Iraq and supports the complete extermination of Israel and you all should be ashamed of yourself for supporting Iran, it makes me sick. Mark my words, Iran and their buddies will try to invade and destroy Israel!!!! Every time the Israelis do something for peace they get nothing but more Rocket, Mortars or other terrorist attacks.

Israel has bent over backwards for peace when the Pallys have NO RIGHT to be on that land and the Pallys have always said NO after they tell everyone they will agree to the deals before hand.

THIS PROVES THAT ISRAEL BELONGS THERE NOT THE ARABS WHO MADE UP A NAME FOR THEMSELVES 60 YEARS AGO

en.wikipedia.org... Go to Egypt and then argue that this stone is fake!!! Israel holds all the right to that land. Just because the ARABS stole it from them and Israel was GIVEN it back, does not make it Arab. Especially when Israel is a lot smaller today that it was in 1250 BC.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

He planned to come before this incident... you realize that right?

And this incident is totally bunk and bs unless you can show other wise.

And how is Benny to come to our country and talk about our pres?

This is the Second time he has done this. It happened years ago when Saudi said they could use their airspace.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson

You have to be kidding? Jews cant even walk down the street in France for ten minutes without being spit on and threatened by punks.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join