It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Israeli Insult

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

To be fair, it is aimmed at benny and the actions that he directs, the lies that are put out in order to beat the drums of war.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Why all the hate?

Poltical Jews are exactly the same as Honkey Politicians, Black Politicians, Brown ass, i dont know politicians.

What you are fighting is a person and a belief, not a people.

You associate with Jews every day. You just dont know it.

And also, in the past 25 years, i created 3 Jew daughters that your children might fall in love with. And then my daughters will give birth to more Jews that you will love no mater what.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I understand that it often looks like people are bashing jews. And unfortunately on some level, ignorant people carry over the sentiment to all of them. I liken it to when I openly talked negatively about the bush administration. I hated his regime but I didn't hate all Americans. But I did dislike those Americans that blindly supported his policies. It's a fine line.

I also married a Jewish woman an have a Jewish daughter. It's not the person that people hate, it is the policy and those that defend it.

AAC

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tadlem43

Halliburton openly gave Iran nuclear power Intel in the 1990s, yes the Cheney Halliburton. This is all proxy stuff that Obama is putting an end to. You are plain wrong about Iran wanting a bomb. Israeli Intell agents confirm that Iran is not seeking a bomb. In light of all that you still want to believe the governments that are trying to destabilize the country?

You are flat out wrong. Plain and simple. Netanyahu has been saying Iran is about to build a bomb since 1992. Google it. It's all bs. And people like you, who don't discover their own truths, repeat it to the world, just like "they" want you to.

I've listen to Hannity. It's funny. He's a mouthpiece. That's all.

You are wrong. As I've said, prove me wrong. Speak facts. Not regurgitation of other people's talking points.

AAC
edit on 2-3-2015 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You are absolutely correct...I wish this idiot (OBAMA) would go home (to Indonesia or Kenya)...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
You are absolutely correct...I wish this idiot (OBAMA) would go home (to Indonesia or Kenya)...

Hahaha. In terms of economy and jobs, Obama has been twice the president to bush.

In terms of honesty and working in Americans best interest, Obama smokes bush.

You are are obviously blinded by your hate that you've most likely consumed from all the neocon and tea party rhetoric that sweeps the Internet.

In fact, I'd bet that you couldn't talk intelligently about any facts, which is why you resort yo calling him a name (idiot) and telling him yo go back to a country he's never been.

You need to have an awakening. Learn for yourself and cross reference every truth you discover. Maybe one day you'll be able to form a respectable opinion.

AAC

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daveinats

Man it would be nice if any birther would ever be able to back up their claims out side of I heard this or heard that.

The man was elected twice, get over it.

If only he could have a mic to drop after that...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have been a ATS nember since 2004.

Dont let my NEW mebership fool you.

I have been banned with my old membership. For speaking my mind.

Its so much hate from a caucasian mind, that oppose my thougts.

And those caucasians, run this place.

And those caucs, have no idea.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Probably shouldn't speak about how you are going around a ban.

So what are you getting at here?
That caucasian people are evil hateful people?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No Sharia Law in the U.K.? Eh? I guess this is 'bogus'?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

No, not at all. How can i blame the caucasions, when i am one of them?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

When it is put into place get back to you us.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Still, a bit disingenuous on your part....

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation Well, I said nothing about Cheney. You can call me wrong all that you want but it won't make it so. Just today Obama said that it's time for Iran to make a decision about it's nuclear power and intent, but he stopped short of saying that the behind doors meetings with them have resulted in any scaling back of their nuclear power, only swapping out one type of uranium for another. I think you are the one who needs to do some searching, and I might suggest you used a different engine from Google.
I did discover my own truths and have always said that I get my news from many sources, not just mainstream or conservative. I don't regurgitate anything. What I say comes from my own thoughts, research, ideas, ideals, and results of all.
Let's see what the speech says tomorrow, though I'm sure you'll debunk it also. I'll guess you'll believe when Iran blasts Israel, and us, off of the map.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

How? It is not implemented.
I am not saying they don't deal with their family issues according to what they believe in, but that is not sharia law taking over.

So who is being disingenuous?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tadlem43

You are absolutely wrong if you think Iran wants to blast anyone off the map. They haven't started a war or invaded a country in over 100 years. Again, how many times do I have to say it? Netanyahu spoke to congress in 2002 claiming Saddam had nuclear weapons, railways that he uses to transport them, and the intent to use them. Everyone of those claims were incorrect. Moreover, the Israeli intelligence Mossad, even said Iran is NOT pursuing nukes.

Seriously, you are only spewing neocon rhetoric and you don't even know it. This is all about the plan to destabilize Arab countries, install central banking, secure the dollar as trade currency, pilfer natural resources, install friendly governments, and use the close proximity to leverage Russia and China.

You don't speak facts, because the true facts negate your point.

You think you know what you're saying, but you don't. It's hard to get people to realize they're wrong. It's sad.

AAC
edit on 2-3-2015 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Someone residing in San Diego, off the top.

Obviously, the incorporating of Sharia Law in the U.K. legal system is in progress. You either knew that and withheld it-almost convincing me that it wasn't, in fact, an issue- or didn't know it and added your spin in me being disingenuous.

Yep, all is hunky dory in the U.K.....

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Someone residing in San Diego, off the top.

Obviously, the incorporating of Sharia Law in the U.K. legal system is in progress. You either knew that and withheld it-almost convincing me that it wasn't, in fact, an issue- or didn't know it and added your spin in me being disingenuous.

Yep, all is hunky dory in the U.K.....

This is all rhetoric. There will never be sharia law in UK. Ever. It's been talked about in this same manner since 2006. It's all a bunch of talking points for the anti Muslim movement. It's supposed to shock people into falling in line behind the "we should all hate Islam" train that Israel is pushing through their western fronts.

You can believe the hype all you want, but all it is is hype.

AAC

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

You can spin with the best of them, I will give you that.

First If Halliburton "openly gave Iran nuclear intel in the '90s" as you claim, why wouldn't the dems and co not use that information to utterly wipe the Republicans off the map?

The dumped on Rumsfeld, Cheney, tried the same on Condi-which didn't get any traction whatsoever.

Oh, yes it wasn't "Cheney's Halliburton, he was an employee. Not the owner.

The peace loving Iranians. Yeah right. Continued missile tests...like their buddies in N.Korea- achieving more range to the point where the ABM system was offered to eastern European nations- of course, can't upset Putin, so Obama dumped that.

Then the the I.E.D.s and insurgents directly from Iran that cost 100s of U.S. lives. Yep, real peace loving dudes.

Let's see Obama is twice the President than Bush. How many more on food-stamps under his administration? 20 Million.?

Hours cut to below thirty per weeks, thank Obamacare. 92 million unemployed, the highest percentile in U.S. history.

Millions have lost their medical coverage due to the cost increase to their employers and forced to buy higher priced insurance with bigger deductibles or be fined.

Law by decree, completely by-passing Congress. Yep. One great guy.

The Tea party, the Neocon spewing lies about that self-appointed, golf loving,
Ghandi wannabe.

Apparently, the majority of Americans disagree with you so much that they voted in a bunch of spineless Republicans that have done nothing to improve the mess, the debt, the world facing major war on at least three fronts, as the "Pres" plays another 18....

There 'reality' for you. We know better, thank you very much...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join