It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quotes From Prominent Officials Implying An Extraterrestrial Presence On Earth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Reddaysun

Asimov 'may' be convinced in that situation. But his credibility does not really come into it. People can talk all they want about how aliens are coming to earth just like religious people can tell us how they found god. It doesn't constitute any sort of proof and so at the end of the day all you would be left with is a choice whether to 'believe' him or not.

This hasn't been debunked yet, and kind of looks like decent proof that ET is here:

From this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Yes it's never been debunked (to my knowledge) and various people have claimed CGI (which has never been proven nor disproven). We'd need more than just this few minutes of footage to substantiate it as an 'alien' . The other video footage released by the user on their YT account doesn't really help.

If it's a hoax then probably the truth will eventually surface as it did for the surgeon's "Nessie" photograph or this Roswell "Alien Autopsy" footage that does the rounds every now and again.

edit on 5/3/15 by mirageman because: fixed links

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
I don't understand the point of being a skeptic, how would it be better if aliens weren't real?

Well that's easy enough. If they're not real that's one less thing we have to worry about. Are they friendly are they aggressive are they exploitive? If they don't exist neither do these issues.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Great find! I don't know why some people still doubt the existence of UFO's.

Because most people have never seen one. Because if they were a fact of life they'd be a fact in everyone's life. Because if they are real then our fearless leaders don't have a freakin clue who they are or what their motive is and have no way of handling the situation. I don't know how some people can be so certain there are UFOs and by UFOs I do mean extraterrestrials not merely unidentified planes in the sky. I'm a pretty critical thinker and I demand more tangible proof than what has been presented.
I don't throw out the whole theory but I'm not convinced by what has been presented.
For every picture or anecdote there has been an explanation that carries some weight so I really don't understand how some people not ever having encountered one for themselves can just say oh yeah they're real. I just know it.
That's the same kind of talk we use about God and faith.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
I don't understand the point of being a skeptic, how would it be better if aliens weren't real?

It's not a question of what's better, it's a question of knowing, and how you know. People have seen things in the sky they do not understand since the beginning of time. We now know for certain what most of these things are. There are still some we don't understand. They may or may not be related to extraterrestrial intelligences; we don't know one way or the other.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
You guys really need to let go of this one world government idea. Who's going to be first to say ok I give. Take the reins of my country. It's yours? What manner of government would be acceptable by everyone? What language do we choose, what currency, who's in charge?
Do you actually see any sovereign nation just saying OK my countries yours to govern how you wish?' That would be the ultimate in global war efforts. Just think for a moment about what you know of the world right now.

A reply to: AthlonSavage

edit on 352015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Night Star
I don't know why some people still doubt the existence of UFO's.

I do not know anyone who doubts UFO's exist.... but remember, someone's UFO is someone else's 737, someone's UFO is someone else's secret military project.

UFO does not mean alien, just you have not been able to identify it.

Let me introduce myself... My name is Karen. I'm a United States citizen living in the mid Atlantic region. I'm 57 years old am married with three grown son's.
There now you know someone who doubts their existence.
Oh just to be clear. My doubt doesn't include planes of any kind. Black OPs or otherwise.
For today's discussion we should all agree that the UFOs we're all talking about are extraterrestrial in origin. Not secret planes or mere unidentified lights in the sky. That way we all start on the same page.
edit on 352015 by AutumnWitch657 because: Because I didnt proof read before hitting the reply button. I should know better by now.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth
Good thread, here's another from General Nathan Twining who was Head of The US Air Force Material Command:

"the reported operating characteristics such as extreme rates of climb, maneuverability (particularly in roll), and action which must be considered evasive when sighted ... lend belief to the possibility that some of the objects are controlled either manually, automatically, or remotely.”
"The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious."
Twining Memo

How does that quote apply to the discussion? It doesn't even remotely imply other worldly.
And duh manually, automatically or remotely? This guy sounds like a moron. What other methods of operation are there? Telepathically???

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Just an FYI if the photos were obtained from photobucket they just expired. Those accounts have to be maintained otherwise they disappear. a reply to: WeRpeons

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Nice thread and interesting compilation = get over it those in denial, there here!!

By get over it you mean just throw out any doubts and buy it all hook line and sinker?
Hell most people won't even do that for religion.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

That's not a phenomena it's a theory. One that has yet to be proven.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
They have some great script writers in Hollywood don't you think? But a line in a,script is all that is. It's not a secret revelation. It's make believe. A movie for entertainment. You guys just love using one unproven notion to prove another. How is that sensible?

a reply to: blackz28

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BUCKSFiZZ

"We have, indeed, been contacted - perhaps even visited - by extraterrestrial beings, and the U.S. government, in collusion with the other national powers of the earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public".

comical. sounds like keeping information about people from people.

Funny right. But "they" tease by leaving clues in movies and comic books. Like some world wide game of monkey in the middle. They love to tease. The big bullies. LOL.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
a reply to: BUCKSFiZZ

Ok so you think it's comical, we get it. I'd appreciate it if you stopped spamming the thread. Thanks.

Oh no you don't. Why do you guys call any views that don't agree with your own spam? That's not a fair debate and you know it. Just because someone doesn't agree with you you say spam or troll or disinfo agent. That's baby stuff is what that is. It doesn't add to your argument or views, it weakens it. Counter these claims instead of slinging mud at those with a different mind set.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

For today's discussion we should all agree that the UFOs we're all talking about are extraterrestrial in origin. Not secret planes or mere unidentified lights in the sky. That way we all start on the same page.

Shouldn't we all agree that UFOs = Unidentified Flying Object as that is what the abbreviation means? We should use the term ET craft or alien spacecraft to refer specifically to something we consider extra-terrestrial.

Why?

Well because the below video shows examples of UFOs but they are not generally considered to be something extra-terrestrial.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

OK I guess I was wrong. We cant agree for this discussion.
I was only trying to simplify things .

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
a reply to: BUCKSFiZZ

Ok so you think it's comical, we get it. I'd appreciate it if you stopped spamming the thread. Thanks.

Oh no you don't. Why do you guys call any views that don't agree with your own spam? That's not a fair debate and you know it. Just because someone doesn't agree with you you say spam or troll or disinfo agent. That's baby stuff is what that is. It doesn't add to your argument or views, it weakens it. Counter these claims instead of slinging mud at those with a different mind set.

Ummm.....the guy left 3 posts back to back with his only comment being "it's comical". He didn't add anything constructive at all. You telling me you support this kinda stuff?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

No I'm not saying that . I'm saying don't call counter views spam . I re-read what I wrote and I think I was pretty clear on what I wanted to say.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: TrueMessiah

No I'm not saying that . I'm saying don't call counter views spam . I re-read what I wrote and I think I was pretty clear on what I wanted to say.

Getting one post across claiming "it's comical" is one thing. Leaving 3 consecutive posts using only the same 2 words is another and can be deemed as spam or attempted thread derailment. That's why I responded "we get it". I had to jump in at that point or it's likely the spam would've continued. I can't believe I'm having to sit here and explain this to you.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I got all the tangible proof that I demanded to settle the ET matter for myself, all in one fell swoop, when we encountered three flying low and directly over our heads. I know absolutely they are here, and you don't know. What I see here is endless bickering and demands for more tangible proof, and certainly no tangible proof is ever arriving here, so why demand it here? Fruitless. My experience is proof only for me, and also for my brother and our friend, whose house these things barely cleared, they were so low. One day you will be satisfied that these others are here, when you have your encounter. And then you will have your proof. No amount of important documents and leaked this and youtubed that will ever count. None of it. And once you have your experience, well, good luck, because your credibility is walking out the door, ironically by virtue of inclusion of this awesome truth.
edit on 6-3-2015 by Reddaysun because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join