It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Embed Reporter: ISIS Plans On Killing ‘HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS’ In ‘Religious Cleansing’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. So, since the violence approach hasn't been working, how about trying something new? Ignoring them.

First off, thank you for the serious debate, as well as your time invested...

RE: Ignoring them:
Would you be willing to risk the lives of hundreds of millions of innocents by simply ignoring ISIS as it went about it's plans for genocide?

Let me ask you this:

--Your crazy neighbor leans over your fence and tells you that when you least expect it, he plans to first kill you...and, after you, he will continue, house to house, until he kills everyone else in his neighborhood.
You know he's capable of it, because he's already beheaded the mailman, a Girl scout selling cookies and the two Jehovah's Witnesses who came through the neighborhood last week.

--You tell all of your other neighbors about his threat...and, unanimously, they all say..."Just ignore him...and he'll probably go away"...and "WE won't consider him a REAL threat until he actually kills you first."

--You tell the police, and they just ignore you; say it's not their jurisdiction.

What would you do?

edit on 19-1-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ah the cracked defense.

What's ironic is that literally none of that pertains to my point. And none of that was why I brought Hitler up. Believe it or not, you're not the only student of history here

But since you've already dismissed it as not worth your time *casual dismissive wave while posting a link to an opinion posted on a humor website* I guess that's that isn't it?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Way to ignore the point.

If you want to believe that. Though consider this, how many insurgents have posed a risk to your health and wellness while you are/were stateside? If we don't deploy the military we don't have to worry about killing them.

It was ignored for years in Europe until it couldn't be ignored anymore. By that time the price of victory was astronomically high. Why let it get to that point?

What was ignored? Terrorism? Because we can keep ignoring that threat.

What happens when they start taking over nations and suicide bombers and hatchet murderers are no longer the most effective means of causing destruction available to them?

How and with what technology are they going to take over nations? AGAIN, you fought these people. You of all people should know their capabilities. Give me a rational situation where any one of these terrorist groups could EVER take over a stabilized country. Just one. Heck, even a ME Muslim country will do, since they have militaries themselves and all.

That's your opinion. Glad you got your DD214 so you could look down your nose at the rest of us still in.

Well I certainly hope you don't cry regularly about the M.I.C. on these forums, because you are helping them facilitate their goals. You certainly aren't spreading any peace or freedom. That's for sure.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh? Then maybe you need to elaborate on your point a bit more, because what I got out of your post and what my rebuttal would have been was adequately summarized and explained better than I could have done in that article.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Exactly. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. So, since the violence approach hasn't been working, how about trying something new? Ignoring them.

First off, thank you for the serious debate, as well as your time invested...

RE: Ignoring them:
Would you be willing to risk the lives of hundreds of millions of innocents by simply ignoring ISIS as it went about it's plans for genocide?

Well when you look at it like this, hundreds of millions of innocents will die regardless of what we do. Then what?

Let me ask you this:

--Your crazy neighbor leans over your fence and tells you that when you least expect it, he plans to first kill you...and, after you, he will continue, house to house, until he kills everyone else in his neighborhood.

--You tell all of your other neighbors about his threat...and, unanimously, they all say..."Just ignore him...and he'll probably go away"...and "WE won't consider him a REAL threat until he actually kills you first."

--You tell the police, and they just ignore you; say it's not their jurisdiction.

What would you do?

Move.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Move.

Ah yes...Let the tyrants and murderers take over your home. If you don't like it just ditch your home and go somewhere else.

I find it hard to believe that you've ever fought for anything in your life. What were you a 42A working on college courses while everyone else was crossing the wire?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Just one. Heck, even a ME Muslim country will do, since they have militaries themselves and all.

Pakistan.

And they have nuclear weapons.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Ahhhh. Again you resort to humor to avoid a serious question.
Funny answer, though.

Should we all move to the moon, when ISIS is done killing everyone on earth who is not them?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Getting a bit snippy aren't we? But no, I was a 13M doing MP work (convoy security) while in Iraq, not that it matters. But yes, if a crazy person threatened my life and the police didn't want to do anything about it, I'm not going to take matters in my own hands since I'D be arrested for attacking him preemptively. The safest course of action at this point is to move.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Just one. Heck, even a ME Muslim country will do, since they have militaries themselves and all.

Pakistan.

And they have nuclear weapons.

What about Pakistan? Are they just going to say the name of the country and suddenly they've overran it? You were supposed to answer my question with a description on HOW they were going to overtake a country and with WHAT technology/equipment.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

Getting a bit snippy aren't we? But no, I was a 13M doing MP work (convoy security) while in Iraq, not that it matters. But yes, if a crazy person threatened my life and the police didn't want to do anything about it, I'm not going to take matters in my own hands since I'D be arrested for attacking him preemptively. The safest course of action at this point is to move.

Live in fear much?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Ahhhh. Again you resort to humor to avoid a serious question.
Funny answer, though.

Should we all move to the moon, when ISIS is done killing everyone on earth who is not them?

I was being serious. You took away every other option to settle this peacefully while maintaining my personal peace of mind for my safety. I'm certainly not going to attack the person, that would just get me arrested first since the guy hasn't actually done anything. What else am I left to do? Stay there and fear for my life? Get all the neighbors together and get a good old fashioned lynch mob going? No, I'd just as soon move to get away from a crazy.

Caveat: Of course this all depends on how credible I think the guy's threat is. If I think he's just a crazy nutter, I'll probably just ignore him; but if he started showing me the weaponry he'd use to do it, then I'd take him a bit more seriously.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Me? No. I don't live in any fear and I live in Baltimore, a city that more than regularly tops the top murder rates in the country.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Thanks, again your quick response time beat my added comment to my post (see highlight):

Re: your caveat:
Let me ask you this:

You know he's capable of it, because he's already beheaded the mailman, a Girl scout selling cookies and the two Jehovah's Witnesses who came through the neighborhood last week. (read beheaded foreign journalists and aid workers)

What would you do?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

If the police aren't going to listen to me, there is no other option but to either buy a gun and carry it at all times to defend myself with or move. Maybe I could stumble across some evidence to take to the police, but I'm not going to pretend to be some action hero and I'm certainly not going to take matters into my own hands. After all, what if I'm wrong? What if he didn't kill those people, someone else did, and he is just crazy enough to cop to the crimes?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Pakistan has been on the edge of destabilization for years now. They've long had problems with militants and Islamic extremists gaining ground despite the governments best efforts.

All that really needs to happen is that an organization like ISIS gains a foot hold. Look at what they managed to do in Syria and Iraq. They are well organized know how to use propaganda, and are very violent when all else fails.

Time will tell what equipment would be used. But I think you're trying to oversimplify and underplay what a serious situation IS has created in the ME and what the consequences of ignoring them could be just so you can maintain you fallacious argument that ignoring it until they have an AK half way up our butts is the "moral" way to go.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Anyone ever thought that part of the way ISIS plans on killing hundreds of millions is by proxy? By baiting us into killing another few million for them? We've already gone in there and cleared a swath for them, trained, and armed them. Sure...let's just continue to help them out that way. And now we have those pretending that no one and nothing can contain them but us again. Cracked or not, we really can't seem to restrain ourselves. And they know it. Yeah, that's not insanity.

But I guess some of you figure we owe the ME a fix since we broke it, and others figure we have to fight it there or it'll come here because our immigration policies and travel checks and databases and law enforcement and DHS and the troops here aren't enough to stop them when they come marching in with their black flag. Pfffffft. Terrorism is 99% mental, and it's working well.

Getting out of there and letting the ME fix itself for a change, even if it's something we broke, isn't insanity. It's what they wanted all along. And they told us so
edit on 1/19/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

If the police aren't going to listen to me, there is no other option but to either buy a gun and carry it at all times to defend myself with or move. Maybe I could stumble across some evidence to take to the police, but I'm not going to pretend to be some action hero and I'm certainly not going to take matters into my own hands. After all, what if I'm wrong? What if he didn't kill those people, someone else did, and he is just crazy enough to cop to the crimes?

...and if you have video on Youtube of him beheading those other people?

Hey. Never mind.
I guess running away and ignoring is the best way to go.
Better a live coward...than a dead hero, eh?
Cheers...and thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh? Then maybe you need to elaborate on your point a bit more, because what I got out of your post and what my rebuttal would have been was adequately summarized and explained better than I could have done in that article.

I'll pass. It's obviously pointless. You have a deeply held ignore-it-and-it'll-go-away-on-it's-own mentality. And that's fine for when somebody farts in the elevator. Wishing the entire world would just ignore something and hope it goes away is so far removed from reality it's incomprehensible. Farts or otherwise.
edit on 19-1-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Typo.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

Lol no ROE! That means they won't be able to go back and blend in. We will kill anyone helping them, yes women and children. Sorry my children and my wife are worth it!!!!!

No, that isn't what I'm talking about.

Idiots like you are no different than the high and mighty pseudo-pacifists that can never find anything worth fighting against in this world. You both simply do not understand the nature of combat against these people.

ISIS is already training children! Women are and have been a part of the insurgency! Wake up! It's us againt them! If some kid is wearing a vest full of explosives and walks out into the street with a trigger in his finger sorry he's dead! Same goes for any woman! These are not human beings. These are ruthless, vile, evil fanatics that wouldn't think twice about gutting American children. They don't care about mercy. They knuw only violence and power. Am I suggesting we go in guns blazing and carpet bomb entire villages of course not. But you're either against ISIS or you're not. You have never seen combat until you witness a 10 year old pointing an AK-47 at you ready to kill you. Or worse a woman holding a baby strapped with explosives. Hell is war lady and war is hell! That is why humanity should avoid it at all costs. It's also why women should not be serving on the front lines. They are a liability in the fight against a culture that views them as merely chattel. So get off your high horse and let men do the violence against these barbarians that needs to be done in order to stop them. You do realize what US soldiers have done in all the wars past correct? Now is not the time to play nice and politically correct! For it is war and the survival of western civilization that is at risk..... Not some almighty BS cause you naively believe in. You're no different than the pseudo pacifists you claim to hate. War means nothing and never will.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join