It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Embed Reporter: ISIS Plans On Killing ‘HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS’ In ‘Religious Cleansing’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Finally, someone who understands the threat that IS poses...

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Please read this article from Cracked. It sums up everything I am trying to say rather nicely:
6 Ways to Keep Terrorists From Ruining the World

link   
Duplicate. Sorry

edit on 19-1-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

My fave so far..."They do what they do, because they know we're too weak to resist striking back."

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I saw and read that article on my lunch break just now and was like "WOW! That says everything that I've been trying to say!"

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It's pretty damn good. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

LOL...thanks...that was pretty funny (I used to read 'Cracked' magazine when I was a kid...although, MAD was better IMO).

Sooooo...

In my OP I offer you a fearless Western reporter, risking his life to embed with Islamic State fighters...only to hear first-hand and report to Al Jazeera that ISIS is actively planning genocide against hundreds of millions of innocents...

...and you reinforce your rebuttal with a satire piece from 'Cracked' magazine.

Okay.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
They let the reporter live for a reason. To tell the world to be afraid. And he told us.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

It isn't a satire piece. It is honest journalism using a bit of humor talking about overreacting to violence with violence. The whole idea is to show that violence isn't the answer. Ignoring them is the answer. That is how you make them go away.

For comparison, why is ISIS enacting genocide so important to you? There are countries in Africa where genocide has been a way of life for decades. Where is your outrage at that? Why aren't you campaigning to send troops into those countries to kill the people carrying out the genocide?

Don't get me wrong, I don't ever condone genocide, but the only reason that ISIS is important to you is because the media says it is important to you.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: projectvxn

We need ROE to make sure we don't have guys over that just killing anything that moves.

I am sure you are gonna tell me troops won't do that but we both know it's not true.

More of that "picking up a turd from the clean end" stuff I was talking about.

edit on pMon, 19 Jan 2015 13:05:42 -0600201519America/Chicago2015-01-19T13:05:42-06:0031vx1 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Seems Wilt Chamberlain said roughly the same thing half a century ago.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It isn't a satire piece. It is honest journalism using a bit of humor talking about overreacting to violence with violence. The whole idea is to show that violence isn't the answer. Ignoring them is the answer. That is how you make them go away.

For comparison, why is ISIS enacting genocide so important to you? There are countries in Africa where genocide has been a way of life for decades. Where is your outrage at that? Why aren't you campaigning to send troops into those countries to kill the people carrying out the genocide?

Don't get me wrong, I don't ever condone genocide, but the only reason that ISIS is important to you is because the media says it is important to you.

Your idea may be just too late. At this point there is organization, if we assume that there is hate on the scale of wanting all Christian Nations dead and control over their own religious, weeding out what they feel is faulty, they may feel they could have a perfect world.

Give these people time to have an actual power position like a nation and what will they do? They have money and weapons. There are millions of tons of missing Nuclear Weapons Materials just do a search, now will they continue as shoe bombers? Will they realize a vial of disease can kill thousands? Have we perhaps already been hit in small tests this way?

npolicy.org...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
More BS from ISIS. I say, Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but you have no idea of my views on genocide in cases beyond this.
I was against the genocide in Rwanda (thought it was an outrage)...and thought world response (or lack thereof) was unforgivable. Did you agree with the world allowing 800,000 to be slaughtered in that case of genocide?

As to ISIS...contrary to your statement, it is NOT important to me because "the media says it is important to [me]"...it is important to me because the merciless killing 'hundreds of millions' of innocents is wrong to me; it should be wrong and important to every good person sharing this world (including yourself).

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

edit on 19-1-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It is a shame the people there do not have a Right to Bear arms like we do in the USA. A scourge like ISIS could never make ground here like they have over there. Even without an Army, US citizenry can defend and fight for itself. If everyone, had guns no one could force their will on the other.

What you have over there is a result of only the bad guys having access to guns.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
Your idea may be just too late. At this point there is organization, if we assume that there is hate on the scale of wanting all Christian Nations dead and control over their own religious, weeding out what they feel is faulty, they may feel they could have a perfect world.

It is never too late for peace.

Give these people time to have an actual power position like a nation and what will they do? They have money and weapons. There are millions of tons of missing Nuclear Weapons Materials just do a search, now will they continue as shoe bombers? Will they realize a vial of disease can kill thousands? Have we perhaps already been hit in small tests this way?

npolicy.org...

How do you know? It's easy to run roughshod all over the countryside when you aren't beholden to anyone or required to account for your actions. As soon as a country is established, all of a sudden you have subjects whose needs need to be accounted for. You have resources that need to be acquired. You need to establish trades with other countries to gather the aims that you wish for.

Also, as a political state, you have made yourself into a tangible target in case you really do need to be struck down. If ISIS were to establish themselves as a country, they'd HAVE to play by different rules or else they would be destroyed. International politics are tricky, and you can't piss off the whole world.

Your fears are irrational. How successful has Iran and NK been at getting nuclear weapons again?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

So explain to me what's to be done? We go in "guns blazing" kill ISIS. Then what? We going to stay there indefinitely to prevent someone else from doing this? Because we all know how that worked out. So we leave again. Well guess what will happen? This is all a never ending cycle of violence. We need to let THEM work out their OWN problems. We shouldn't be the arbiter to force them to get along.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

I hope that our military understands that the only way to get rid of the terrorists is with a genetic weapon.

I keep hearing the terrorists' supporters on ATS keep talking about how there are over a billion muslims.

At least the world is beginning to see this cult (along with all of the rest) for what it truly is-and more people are calling for the civilized world to once and for all do something to get rid of it.

Only a genetic weapon designed by our military would work.

(I wouldn't feel this way if every time I turned on the news (tv/online) I wasn't being overloaded by acts of murder constantly perpetrated by muslims-there is no radical/moderate-unless they use it as an excuse for their murders)

A biogenetic weapon?

This isn't feasible(besides being eugenics). As a target for example: The Islamic religion spans continents and "genetic" backgrounds. The genetics being mentioned are spread into Eurasia, Asia, Europe, Africa... and back again would affect more than the billion Muslims.
edit on 19-1-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

They probably made him and his camera man commit an atrocity as well.

I'd like to meet him face to face to see how he is fairing after his "journey" with ISIS!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

We need to let THEM work out their OWN problems. We shouldn't be the arbiter to force them to get along.

They've already got a plan to "work out their OWN problems" (...hell, they've just announced it to the world):
KILL everyone who isn't THEM!

...You can't arbitrate THAT...any more than you can stand by and let it happen.
edit on 19-1-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join