It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Embed Reporter: ISIS Plans On Killing ‘HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS’ In ‘Religious Cleansing’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Who said that we are ok with ISIS advocating mass murder? I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't put words in my mouth.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Ya who said I am ok with what isis said?
Would I advocate war and the killing over it?
No, we have been down they road and it didn't work.

We can talk out against proposed actions against isis and still not be pro isis.
Step out of your absolutes please
edit on stWed, 21 Jan 2015 14:15:00 -0600America/Chicago120150080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Dp
edit on stWed, 21 Jan 2015 14:14:47 -0600America/Chicago120154780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I would never, seriously consider nuking all of the middle east. But I wouldn't have a problem letting them know that we are drawing up plans for that exact action if they don't "police their own" and destroy the terrorist groups. Then...if they don't...I would consider it. The people there, and their governments ALLOW these killers to exist and grow. They are just as much to blame as the terrorists themselves.

Consider this for a moment. If there were thousands of terrorist groups in the USA, made up of USA citizens and these terrorists began attacking China. What outcome would you expect if the US government didn't end it? My guess...war followed by nukes.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Let me know when ISIS becomes a threat to any 1st world countries and not just countries in the midsts of civil war or completely destabilized. Idiots are always the loudest.

When Europe goes off into widespread civil unrest ... you'll have to get back to the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Of course, but the Chinese are unapologetically for China first, the Chinese second and all other considerations are a but a distant third assuming they even consider them at all.

They aren't hampered by notions that this line of reasoning may be wrong because they haven't been infected by the PC bug or first-world problems. They only appear to have them so they can use them against us.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Let me know when ISIS becomes a threat to any 1st world countries and not just countries in the midsts of civil war or completely destabilized. Idiots are always the loudest.

When Europe goes off into widespread civil unrest ... you'll have to get back to the rest of us.

Yeah, get back to me on that when it actually happens outside of your head. Though if it actually did happen, I'd blame the media for it. It's their fault for making the "Muslim threat" into more than it really is.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

To answer your questions.

Yes, Yes and Yes, only on weekdays though.

And to answer Sremmos80

I do not think everyone over there deserves to die, that's what. But i despise violent zealots.

Ok, new idea. Every time a suicide bomber from Isis decides to take some innocent bystanders with him. Country in question will be given 1 free Tomahawk missile launch button, aimed at a random military compound within ISIL.

or
?
edit on 13America/ChicagoTue, 27 Jan 2015 13:33:56 -0600000000pm2015-01-27T13:33:56-06:0031332015-01-27T13:33:56-06:00 by Heruactic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Heruactic

Please read this before you continue to talk about the threat that ISIS poses to the world.
The problem with our Media in regards to ISIS

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You do understand that your insinuating that a group of militants is a threat to countries who fought against eachother in a World War...twice! Aside from the cowardly bombings and shootings that hurt or kill a dozen people (for which the goverment seems to be ok with as it bolsters support for the MIC) they are zero threat.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Heruactic

Please read this before you continue to talk about the threat that ISIS poses to the world.
The problem with our Media in regards to ISIS

An interesting element of this particular group is that they not only do not try to conceal the barbaric ideas that they have, or the heinous acts of murder, rape and mayhem that they perpetrate - but they have developed a sophisticated media system of their own to make sure that everyone knows what their aims are, and what they are doing to people in areas that they control.

All that anyone needs, to find out what they are up to...and what they hope to do next...is an internet connection. CNN, BBC, Fox and all the rest of the MSM no longer really control the message.

That aside, and after having read your posts in this thread (and some of your views in other threads), I would have to summarize that you are a war-weary ostrich of sorts. You truly wish, hope and dream for a world where evil people with plans for world domination will just stop on their own at some point...maybe they just get bored with all of the killing required, or perhaps they will get discouraged by all of the administrative headaches that go along with governing conquered territories.

So, your central strategy is to just allow such folks to run rampant so long as they are murdering in far off lands (even those who are promising that their ultimate goal, once they are done their work in said far off lands, is to destroy the Western world as well). And...apparently...if these folks do make it to your own back yard, your next move will be...to move away.

Unfortunately, throughout history, the kind of people who think in terms of their conquering nations and then ruling them like kings (or groups, or nations, who go off on this track) never...ever...stop on their own.

They get old and die, or they get knocked off by a younger generation leader who wants to continue with the conquests, their forces are defeated in battle, they die in battle themselves, or they pause because they run out of the resources needed to continue.

They never just go away.

The strategy that you say we should try is, sadly, nothing more than wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

This is no place for reason. Be gone with you and take your fancy snake oil logic with you

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is AWESOME

That sounds crazy right? But we are accomplishing what I think we tried to do with Al qaeda, that is, we are getting the nut cases into one location... My guess is when we see US involvement in that we were involved in helping radicals along I think the creation of something like this was the order of the day we just screwed up by going to war where non radical Muslims were injured or killed and made a mess of it.

This is what we need this is what Islam needs to be a part of the world stage like it deserves to be... it needs the truly lunatic to assemble in one location where conventional warfare can eventually be used in a place where no more decent Islamic people are harmed by the action, even the Saudis are building a wall and we are talking about people who practice some of the strictest aspects of Islam, but whatever cultural differences Most of Islam doesn't want this and as crazy as these guys are talking of killing Millions/Billions, even wiping Out Mecca...which is nuts, the rest of Islam can see and understand and we have common ground with Islam rather than regional war where innocents get hurt.

I wouldn't be scared of this, they are assembling in a single region where in the end, when ready, United the region and the USA can just...stop them dead in their tracks, the kind of war we can fight and win... I see where this is going and am hopeful in the long run the whole ME will prosper as a result.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

So you think ISIS is a more important threat than the cartels then?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I light of the tone this conversation has taken, this,

Australians fighting for Isis reportedly killed in battle for Kobani
Australians among the largest contingent of foreign jihadists killed as the Syrian city was taken by Kurdish forces, a senior US state department official says

www.theguardian.com...

A “hugely, hugely significant” number of foreign fighters were killed in the battle, he said, nominating Australia, Belgium, Canada and Chechnya as major source countries.

You still don't think jihadists are a threat to western civilization?
edit on 113131p://bWednesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I'd say this is good...

Who needs them? These are crazy people, Race location they are from, this is about having peace and being able to defeat people who blow up airplanes, want our societies to crumble, your just not going to "get" some nut making a bomb in his apartment in Sydney, he's going to make something Bad happen... If they get on a plane and go to the killing fields of Iraq you actually have a target...

Let the call go out! All over the world, you want to fight? Please assemble right here on this big X in dung hole Iraq

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Let the call go out! All over the world, you want to fight? Please assemble right here on this big X in dung hole Iraq

true that

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I light of the tone this conversation has taken, this,

Australians fighting for Isis reportedly killed in battle for Kobani
Australians among the largest contingent of foreign jihadists killed as the Syrian city was taken by Kurdish forces, a senior US state department official says

www.theguardian.com...

A “hugely, hugely significant” number of foreign fighters were killed in the battle, he said, nominating Australia, Belgium, Canada and Chechnya as major source countries.

You still don't think jihadists are a threat to western civilization?

No. They are what they are allowed to be, a tool. Any superpower on earth can bring to bare an hellstorm if they chose to. Army,Navy,Marines ICBM, Nukes etc. They are allowed to pose as much danger as you allow an ant. No capitol buildings are getting stormed. No economic markets and infrastructures are collapsing. Stop buying the hype

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Yeah...They are so willing to kill until they come up against a force that doesn't bend easily.

Just 3 months, boots on the ground, and no ROE please.

REALLY if you are talking about the USA they don't have a good record fighting against guerrilla based forces.

edit on 28-1-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join