It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Embed Reporter: ISIS Plans On Killing ‘HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS’ In ‘Religious Cleansing’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Yadda...Yadda..Yadda...does anyone really care anymore?
Basically, ISIS plans on repeating the Holocaust X 100!...Move along...nothing to see..."JV team" "War on terrorism is over"...
Obama will probably be really mad when he hears about this..."FORE"!

Jurgen Todenhofer, the first Western reporter to embed with Islamic State fighters and not be killed in the process, spoke to Al Jazeera about his time with the terror group.

Todenhofer lived side by side with the jihadist fighters for ten days in the Islamic State-stronghold city of Mosul, Iraq. He was accompanied only by his son, who served as his cameraman.

“I always asked them about the value of mercy in Islam,” but “I didn’t see any mercy in their behavior,” explained Todenhofer. He added, “Something that I don’t understand at all is the enthusiasm in their plan of religious cleansing, planning to kill the non-believers… They also will kill Muslim democrats because they believe that non-ISIL-Muslims put the laws of human beings above the commandments of God.”

The German reporter then elaborated on how shocked he was about how “willing to kill” the ISIS fighters are. He said that they were ready to commit genocide. “They were talking about [killing] hundreds of millions. They were enthusiastic about it, and I just cannot understand that,” said Todenhofer

He warned that the Islamic State “is much stronger than we think,” and that their recruiting has brought motivated jihadis from across the globe. “Each day, hundreds of new enthusiastic fighters are arriving,” explained Todenhofer. “There is an incredible enthusiasm that I have never seen in any other war zones I have been to.”

The journalist asserted that the U.S.-led bombing campaign was not going to stop the Islamic State and its continuing jihad. He told Al Jazeera that he believed the terror group would only be stopped if fellow Sunni Iraqis would rise up against them.

www.breitbart.com...

www.aljazeera.com...
edit on 19-1-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Yeah...They are so willing to kill until they come up against a force that doesn't bend easily.

Just 3 months, boots on the ground, and no ROE please.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

This isn't ordinary warfare - boots on the ground mean that these filth will simply ghost away back into the societies they despise and wait it out - similar to the taliban in Afganistan. Gorilla fighting is what they do best.

We need to race to intercept these people trying to return into the West and put them into a sweet little islamic state of their own on a remote island prison, where they can play their religious games far away from the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm sure ISIS actually plans to kill Billions rather than Hundreds of Millions...

And I agree with Project above, boots on the ground to assist the tribes, armies and militias battling ISIS will end this power gambit in no time!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Let me know when ISIS becomes a threat to any 1st world countries and not just countries in the midsts of civil war or completely destabilized. Idiots are always the loudest.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 1/19/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Dude.

I'm not making a political statement. I'm a soldier not a politician.

I've actually been to Afghanistan. It's not a theory or second hand accounts via news papers and internet articles. I've lived it.

I also know what it takes to kill these guys and ensure they never return.
edit on pMon, 19 Jan 2015 10:24:20 -0600201519America/Chicago2015-01-19T10:24:20-06:0031vx1 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Let me know when ISIS becomes a threat to any 1st world countries and not just countries in the midsts of civil war or completely destabilized. Idiots are always the loudest.

Does beheading foreign journalists count?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

No. Killing one person or even a few people doesn't create a threat to the national security of a country.
edit on 19-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Please enlighten me/us. Obviously a bullet to the brain(s) will "kill these guys and ensure they never return" as individuals but finding them all seems to be the catch...right?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No. Killing one person or even a few people doesn't create a threat to the national security of a country.

Okay. Give me a number then.
HOW MANY foreign nationals does ISIS have to kill before you would call them a threat? 50?...100?...1000?...?

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

ISIS Plans On Killing ‘HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS’ In ‘Religious Cleansing’

From what I'm reading, there are a lot of foreigners going to Syria and Iraq to mass murder and rape with ISIS. It's attracting all sorts of murderers and rapists who are just looking for a lawless place to do their evil. It's a honeypot for attracting the worst scum of the Earth. I have no doubt that the evil in them would love to rape and mass murder, and then control a much smaller population ... drag the world back to the bronze age where mass murder and rape under the guise of religion was the norm and accepted.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yeah and it would be really good to know who was really employing all this scum so the world could set its sights on the real threat.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Killing foreign nationals doesn't create a threat to the stability of a country, unless they are capable of killing a SERIOUS percentage of the population. 50, 100, or 1000 people isn't even close to a serious percentage of the population of 99% of 1st world countries.

What I am talking about, is the ability to wage full scale war on the country with the possibility of actually conquering the country. Everything else is just terrorism and letting your fears run wild because a few people bit the bullet thanks to fundamentalists gets you things like the PATRIOT Act.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedParrotHead

Please enlighten me/us. Obviously a bullet to the brain(s) will "kill these guys and ensure they never return" as individuals but finding them all seems to be the catch...right?

Finding them isn't the problem. As I stated above. NO ROE.

The problem that keeps us from eradicating scum like ISIS and the Taliban are politicians with their feel good "lets make war a turd you can pick up by the clean end" BS just to appease a spoiled public that wouldn't understand war unless it fell right on the front lawns.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Thanks for replying...and I'm taking your point seriously.
But let me ask:
So ISIS terrorism and genocide is NOT a threat to us, as long as it's taking place in some poverty-ridden, third-world country?
We should just ignore it until it's knocking on the borders of a genuine First-World country?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

No it isn't a threat to us, and yes I would just like to leave it alone. Every time we interfere violently, we end up making the situation worse. Let ISIS wstablish a real country with real laws, real government, and real bureaucracy and see that running a country is a LOT harder than rampaging recklessly. Maybe then we could negotiate peacefully with them to change their ways.

All I've seen while alive witnessing the War on Terror (and participating in it while in the US Army) as well as my studying of history has shown me that all violence does is perpetuate the cycle of violence. It never stops, violence breeds more violence. The ISIS terrorists that we kill are someone's brother, someone's father, someone's son, etc. While we may view them as detestable, those people view them as family. We kill them, then we've just radicalized someone else (maybe more).

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi everybody,

I just took a look at Jürgen Todenhöfers Facebook-site, because I could not believe that he would be so singlesided and just throw out genocide warnings. His last post (23 hours old) is this:

Dear friends, Chancellor Merkel has asked the 'Muslim clergy' on Friday to finally clarify the relationship between Islam and violence. But would not the Christian West have to review its relationship to violence first? Islam is not the problem, our wars are the problem. They are terrorist breeding programs, not Islam.
Terrorism is the barbaric ANSWER of extremist Muslims on our barbaric oil Crusades. Without our wars, there would be no terrorism today. The predecessor organization of the "IS" for example, was founded in 2003 right after George W. Bush's invasion of Iraq. The brutality unsurpassable "IS" is Bush's baby.
No Arab country has invaded the West in the last 200 years. The West, however, fell countless times murdering into the Muslim world. Bin Laden's Al Qaeda killed nearly 3,500 people in the West. But Bush Jr. killed in the Iraq war alone more than 500,000 Iraqis. The West was much more cruel than the Muslim world for centuries. The West, not Islam, has to clarify it's relationship to violence. As long as it does not get this, it will always be terrorism.

So his views on this are not as simple as bad Islamists/good west. I just wanted to add this as information, keeping myself neutral in this discussion.

The German orginal is Jürgen Todenhöfer on facebook
edit on 19-1-2015 by Siddharta because: Improve the translation a bit

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

from Siddharta's information

Without our wars, there would be no terrorism today.

Oh ... that is so NOT true!
Wow .. talk about turning a blind eye to history.
Wars over there may be making things worse.
But the terrorism would be there with or without them.

edit on 1/19/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
And I plan to win the lottery at least twice before i die!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join