It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threads that say "White person attacked/killed by cop - Where is the outrage??"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
ATTENTION

This is ATS. On ATS Civility and Decorum are expected from all members at all times. The personal attacks stop now. The name calling stops now.

Please feel free to make on topic posts, but remember: go after the ball, not the player

Do not respond to this message.

(post by thesmokingman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
OP I understand this is in the Rant section but personally I'm just trying to help you see the situation from a different point of view. It's very useful in situations like this. All people are affected by TPTB and creating division while trying to raise awareness about plights such as this doesn't benefit anybody but the system in the long run. They want us to flip out at eachother, at our TVs and computers. Anything that keeps us from becoming a unified force in the quest for everybody's freedom.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotMoose
a reply to: theantediluvian

So, if white people voice their opinions they are right wing racist that are jealous of the minority privileges? Why does it have to be tit-for-tat, are you stating whites should not express there opinions? I think that the media and the government are dividing us. If you notice there are a lot of white people out protesting not only for Mike Brown and Eric Garner, but civil rights in general (for all people). Don't let the media and trolls divide the people. Everyone has the right to be outraged.

But we ARE divided! Its not the media, its us. You're giving the bobble heads on the boob tube way too much credit.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I think it was the U2U.

A T&C thing.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You're the only one who keeps going back to political parties!

Quite a catch-22. I can't point out that media sources, with a deliberate bias that falls far right on the right-left spectrum, are promoting the belief that there is a anti-white agenda — not without being accused of doing so on political grounds.

That doesn't change the fact that what I'm saying is 100% true. I'm sure there are sources on the left doing similar things but I don't see anyone on ATS starting threads to spread their message.

edit on 2014-12-5 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: thesmokingman

I think it was the U2U.

A T&C thing.

Gotcha, thanks! I guess its ok to send nasty U2U to people, they just cant be posted...Good to know, again thanks. ON topic, OP, I sure we both wish I never even commented in your thread, I know I definitely do. I will leave you with this. Dont ever try and change peoples minds, their opinions are just that, opinions. You have no right to try and tell people to shut up, let them talk. If they are wrong about something or a point of view, others will see that in time...Again, sorry to "hijack" your thread. I will let you have it back now

edit on 5-12-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You're the only one who keeps going back to political parties. The fact that you have nothing but disdain for the two party system (claim to at least) is admirable but I'm not seeing what it has to do with what I said?

Quite a catch-22! I can't point out that media sources, with a deliberate bias that falls far right on the right-left spectrum, are promoting the belief that there is a anti-white agenda — not without you accusing me of doing so on political grounds.

That doesn't change the fact that what I'm saying is 100% true. I'm sure there are sources on the left doing similar things but I don't see anyone on ATS starting threads to spread their message.

Ahhhhhh, it's refreshing that I at least got you to come down from your political affiliation somewhat!

I didn't bring up political parties whatsoever in my posts on this thread, you brought up right wingers which lead me to believe you put no responsibilities on the plight of minorities on the left wingers....

There is plenty of blame to throw around when it comes to politicians taking advantage of those who are less fortunate! Can we be honest enough to agree with that?

Well, hopefully good! *I am assuming you agreed with my last statement*

The blame game, has got to stop!

I want peace! I am tired of politicians using our skin colors to separate us and I am even going to go as far as saying making victims out of us for votes!

We are all human beings, and for politicians to pander to one color of skin over another is a crime!

We are all equal!

My issue with the current police state is just that! THE POLICE STATE!

Making it an issue over race is not addressing the real problem!

That's all I am trying to say.

Pretty simple actually..........

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

Any unjustified killing by a law enforcement officer is bad and I am against such things 110%.

That being said each situation that has or will occur is unique in nature, and was or will be due to the actions of unique individuals.

There is no vast, collective conspiracy.
edit on 5-12-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SearchLightsInc
First of all, as a white person, you're embarrassing us all with your ignorance.

By making stupid threads and shining a light on stories where white people have been mistreated by cops you're effectively trying to normalize and enable police brutality. Not only that, you're trying to undermine the minorities frustration in america when it comes to policing. This is why i face palm when i see those kinds of threads.

Cops shoot white people. Cops shoot black people. Cops shoot minorities. It is a fact but it takes a real immature person to try and make out all races get shot equally and therefore people should put up and shut up.

Your police have been MILITARIZED
They no longer see themselves as citizens who serve and protect but judges that enforce the law.

America's legal system certainly has two tiers - if your rich no problem. If your poor, you're #ed.

Stop trying to convince black people that their run in's with the law are normal. Its not.

Stop embarrassing white people and shut the hell up.

You admit that police mistreat people of all races/ethnicities, but then insinuate that the level of injustice is disproportionate for minorities? People are tying to show you that it is NOT a race issue, but you continue to promote the idea that it is.

And you claim white people do this in an effort to "normalize and enable police brutality" when it is really about showing that all races/ethnicities have to put up with police brutality/injustice, not just black people as the media would have you believe.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Just like all white people are not racists? So are not all police officers, bad!

TRUE THAT..¬!
¬SO r NOT.
Is NOT PROPER
ENGLISH LIKE..
it:s a negative /positive .pre suppose so r not all police officers, bad

Not all p
POLICEce Officers are Bad.Not all White People are Racists thankfully its a small minority IN both of thease groups.
However it only takes a few less than one percent of both demographics to have thousands of say Racist LE and In the genral population Millions or at the least hundreds of thousands of bigoted racists,

And only one of the demographice above LE and citizens .
Has the right to open carry multidudes of offensive weaoins.Rruncheons .Tazers ,Stun weapons/cattle prods.Sonic weapon s Hose warer High power can break bones.
Rifles shotguns pistols .rubber an beanshot rounds wich can also kill.
PEPPER SPRAY Tear Gas ,Flash Bang shock devise/stun also can Kill an start fires anlong side smoke flares also sart fires
Send thease flares In an there ignighted with Aluminum.
You can not put them out with smothering restrict airflow .And warer makes it burn feircer,

Its thought the aliminium fuses on the tear gas shells fired In by the Tanks ignighted Fuell tanks at W A C O .

A .T . F..Knew the compound like the back of there hands.
And they directed the tanks where to target there incendery .tear gas flares.
Eighty percent at arms store /fuell store .

All the arms were distributed through the building .
The fuell tanks stayed put being of the survive the armegedon types Im thinking they had a lot of fuel to run gennies.

An the A T F set it allight on purpose either thinking the majority would surrender and at the least let all the CHILDREN an Mothers come out

Druver or ambulating .
Even sitting in your own home or property.
L.E,Can shoot you dead or choke you dead crush you dead.fall down the stairs dead,
Throw /Jump you of the top of a building.dead.

A small minorty of them CAN AND DO....All thease things...

The outcome Is as we now see on a day by day scenario It only takes a very small number of bad cops .But a small amount with the power to kill /MURDER with impunity can do an immense amount of damage.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I don't see it as a black vs. white issue. It's more of a cops vs. citizens issue.

Also, these threads you speak of seem to be leaning more toward the issue of mass media manipulating and dividing people by not reporting the other numerous occurrences of police brutality. It appears that media only reports these issues when it's convenient for their ratings and agendas. This is where the outrage is generated. By this point, we shouldn't expect anything better from MSM.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyJackjohn

I don't see it as a black vs. white issue. It's more of a cops vs. citizens issue.

Also, these threads you speak of seem to be leaning more toward the issue of mass media manipulating and dividing people by not reporting the other numerous occurrences of police brutality. It appears that media only reports these issues when it's convenient for their ratings and agendas. This is where the outrage is generated. By this point, we shouldn't expect anything better from MSM.

Pretty much seems that it's how media is presenting it. One article authored by a writer who's bio says, "exposes Liberal bias", the article was rather bias in itself. Take it for what it is, media ploy, playing sides for attention -MSM or not BTW.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I agree very disappointed by some of the members of ats, i thought we should deny ignorance
edit on 12am412America/Chicago3121k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SearchLightsInc
First of all, as a white person, you're embarrassing us all with your ignorance.

By making stupid threads and shining a light on stories where white people have been mistreated by cops you're effectively trying to normalize and enable police brutality. Not only that, you're trying to undermine the minorities frustration in america when it comes to policing. This is why i face palm when i see those kinds of threads.

Cops shoot white people. Cops shoot black people. Cops shoot minorities. It is a fact but it takes a real immature person to try and make out all races get shot equally and therefore people should put up and shut up.

Your police have been MILITARIZED
They no longer see themselves as citizens who serve and protect but judges that enforce the law.

America's legal system certainly has two tiers - if your rich no problem. If your poor, you're #ed.

Stop trying to convince black people that their run in's with the law are normal. Its not.

Stop embarrassing white people and shut the hell up.

WHAT? Stop embarrassing white people? And just who made you leader of the white people? For your information(because i suspect you know jack # about the real world in your gated community)there are more poor white people in this country than anybody else. They struggle every day and have no advantages over anyone, but do have disadvantages. The fact that blacks have more violent encounters with police isn`t because they`re black it`s because they commit far more violent crime than anyone else and thus the police are called to intervene far more often with black criminals.It`s not rocket science.You need to take things at face value and quit making excuses.I find it interesting that the same small group of black men age 16-35 who make up just 3.5% of the population are constantly portraying themselves as victims while at the same time committing 56% of all homicides in this country. If you`re white you stand a 500-1 better chance of being assaulted by a group of these victims than vice versa. You want to talk? If you`re a white woman you stand a 3,000 times better chance of being raped by a black man than vice versa.Go ahead and look it up,and while you`re there look up how many whites are murdered by blacks every year and then of course see how many blacks are killed by whites.Pretty shocking considering 1 group makes up 70% of the population and the other makes up 12%. You are an enabler to this twisted victims mentality we`re seeing the effects of right now and for you to diminish the importance of a white victim because they are white makes you the embarrassment. I`m not saying whites are any better than blacks they`re not. But i am holding them equally accountable for there actions because that`s what equality is all about. By making excuses and omitting key details leading up to many of these events people like you try and make hero's out of zero`s and turn criminals into victims.This guy Brown just robbed a store,assaulted the owner trying to stop him,punched a cop in the face and then tried to take his gun.He payed the consequences for his actions.This is your hero? but you`re embarrassed that the white guy beaten to death with hammers by blacks chanting kill whitey in response to browns killing,is even mentioned? Because why? He`s trying to steal your thunder? YOU ARE SICK.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
embarrassing white people? you mean the same ones that use every opportunity to bring DNA into every situation, such as:

politics
religion
entertainment (movies,music,books.tv shows, etc)

to the extent that all we heard for nearly a generation is how a specific kind of DNA is responsible for everything wrong on the planet?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
What are the last two letters in blame?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyJackjohn

the real issue is poverty, deliberately manufactured poverty, then redirecting the anger onto the only people who actually care. the gov doesn't care, cause if they did, they would've provided a better safety net for impoverished communities, like the inner city blacks. instead, they vote themselves large raises, line each other's pockets and use the taxes they take a gun point from the population, to take over the world.

they could've alloted more to our impoverished areas so that the people wouldn't have grown so angry and violent (often just to survive), but they didn't. ever ask yourself why?

it isn't because of voters complaining about taxes, as most americans have no problem helping the needy and providing for safe roads, fire depts and etc. nope. they WANT us to kill each other. it's all an artificial construct.

edit on 6-12-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
For a start, the policing of whites and minorities is really no different.Minorities such as blacks though can expect to have more run ins with the police because they commit more crime.This of course is a fact but will be denied by many and will be known as being 'racist' because it goes against black people-and anything that does that is racist in the minds of the left.

i bet you didn't know that more whites are shot by the police than blacks.Blacks kill more blacks than any white officers have ever done.If it were a competition and white officers WERE out in a competition with the blacks in killing the black population.........the police would lose and they wouldn't be able to contend.

As for the police being militarized, you have to be kidding me, right? Armored cars and SWAT like attire is surely common and after Ferguson it should prove that they need it.It should also prove that we need them to have it.

I don't understand these so called 'protests' because the shooting was lawful.I'm also seeing weird slogans on signs that read 'Black Lives Matter' yet they only seem to matter when a white kills a black.......which is rare.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join