It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threads that say "White person attacked/killed by cop - Where is the outrage??"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
First of all, as a white person, you're embarrassing us all with your ignorance.

By making stupid threads and shining a light on stories where white people have been mistreated by cops you're effectively trying to normalize and enable police brutality. Not only that, you're trying to undermine the minorities frustration in america when it comes to policing. This is why i face palm when i see those kinds of threads.

Cops shoot white people. Cops shoot black people. Cops shoot minorities. It is a fact but it takes a real immature person to try and make out all races get shot equally and therefore people should put up and shut up.

Your police have been MILITARIZED
They no longer see themselves as citizens who serve and protect but judges that enforce the law.

America's legal system certainly has two tiers - if your rich no problem. If your poor, you're #ed.

Stop trying to convince black people that their run in's with the law are normal. Its not.

Stop embarrassing white people and shut the hell up.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SearchLightsInc it's the usual tit for tat exchanges on ATS, by the usual culprits. They need to grow the hell up and take their schoolyard tactics elsewhere.

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It always amazes me and disgusts me at the same time when someone takes the time to make a thread, about the very subject they are tired of reading about, and especially the fact that they are basically advocating AGAINST that members freedom of speech!! Just like in life, if you do not like something, simply do not participate. Simple as that. Not to mention, now there is yet ANOTHER thread about the very subject you so greatly despise.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

So you're expressing your disgust at somebody else expressing disgust? You're effectively doing the same thing as the OP which is not only ironic but in your case, hypocritical. I don't think anyone was advocating against anyone else's right to free speech. Using your logic, criticizing is tantamount to a violation of civil liberties.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think what a lot of white people are trying to express is that police brutality is not just limited to minorities, and we need to unite together and demand change. I think that portraying it as just minority issue is only dividing the people of the US (that's what the system, MSM, and PTB want).

edit on 5-12-2014 by NotMoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The MSM has everybody (most everybody) flipping out bigtime.

Many ATS Members have been warning about all this for years.

A lot of verified evidence has been presented over the years here.

Now we see it and people still get sucked in.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

(awesome movie btw!)

This is what they are becoming.

No matter what color you are you will be judged on the spot and handled accordingly.
edit on 5-12-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

Maybe they are just tired of those who are wrapped up in the system of mind control that it isn't about race at all?

Making things about race is counter productive to solving the real issue.....

We have a militarized police force in this country, and regardless of your skin color, people of EVERY color are getting their rights violated!

The government is scared of having to get their check cashed, by them making it a racial issue, they get to stand back while we prepare to slaughter each other because we all look different!

Wake the hell up!

edit on 5-12-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So you're expressing your disgust at somebody else expressing disgust? You're effectively doing the same thing as the OP which is not only ironic but in your case, hypocritical. I don't think anyone was advocating against anyone else's right to free speech. Using your logic, criticizing is tantamount to a violation of civil liberties.

Stop embarrassing white people and shut the hell up.

Key difference here is, I didnt tell anybody to shut the hell up. OP is free to speak their mind, I willfully participated in this thread, and if that is being a hypocrite, I guess I am guilty....
edit on 5-12-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NotMoose

I disagree. Most of the threads I have seen recently have had almost nothing to do with white people being victims of police brutality and are more along the lines of the murder of Zemir Begic or VA policemen, Kevin Quick. Right wing websites have been pushing a concept that could basically be summed up as:

"White people are killed by black people everyday and there's no national news coverage because it's basically open season on whitey"

It's a pathetic game of tit-for-tat that exists because a lot of right wingers honestly feel that minorities, gays, Muslims, atheists, etc have all sorts of advantages and special privileges not afforded to white heterosexual Christians.
edit on 2014-12-5 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Let's have a dramatized hypothetical situation for the purposes of our argument.
Humans have complete free will by nature, making our laws invalid. This means humans can kill ruthlessly, because nature permits it. Now, say a human starts killing off your entire family because laws don't exist in a natural world full of free will and no limitations. That human tells you you're wife and children are next. Are you going to let him continue killing because it's allowed in his natural free will?

My point is this very exaggerated example is that even with freedoms, one shouldn't push their luck. Screaming bomb in an airport isn't freedom of speech.

My next point is, language is very persuasive when used right. Riots and anger can easily be cooked in the pot when a few trigger words are thrown in the recipe.

We need to learn to speak and in neutral terms. Black cops kills white man, or white cop kills black man are both wrong in my opinion when telling a story. Both examples, different in circumstances should be expressed the same, neutral way. Cop kills man. Or even citizen if you want to differentiate their rolea in society. The problem is, we'll never reach a point where an article says Human kills Human. Usually a role in society gives motive to the aggressor.
edit on 01412k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Stop trying to convince black people that their run in's with the law are normal. Its not.

I believe that they are totally normal...Just because it is all to common and even become a casual joke to some blacks to CLAIM that they were "pulled over cuz Im black", does not mean it is the truth. I personally believe that IF you could find me numbers that support the claim that blacks ARE pulled over more or have more run ins with the law, I suppose it could be argued that there is much more crime in the black communities. Case in point...take a look at Chicago.
edit on 5-12-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lynk3

Let's have a dramarized hypothetical situation for the purposes of our argument.
Humans have complete free will by nature, making our laws invalid. This means humans can kill ruthlessly, because nature permits it. Now, say a human starts killimg off your entire family because laws don't exist in a natural world full of free will and no limitations. That human tells you you're wife and children are next. Are you going to let him continue killing because it's allowed in his narural free will?

My point is this very exaggerated example is that even with freedoms, one shouldn't push their luck. Screaming bomb in an airport isn't freedom of speech.

My next point is, language is very persuasive when used right. Riots and anger can easily be cooked in the pot when a few trigger words are thrown in the recipe.

We need to learn to speak and in neutral terms. Black cops kills white man, or white cop kills black man are both wrong in my opinion when telling a story. Both examples, different in circumstances should be expressed the same, neutral way. Cop kills man. Or even citizen if you want to differentiate their rolea in society. The problem is, we'll never reach a point where an article says Human kills Human. Usually a role in society gives motive to the aggressor.

But...but...our laws ARE valid. They are put in place to stop people from taking the law into their own hands...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: NotMoose

I disagree. Most of the threads I have seen recently have had almost nothing to do with white people being victims of police brutality and are more along the lines of the murder of Zemir Begic or VA policemen, Kevin Quick. Right wing websites have been pushing a concept that could basically be summed up as:

"White people are killed by black people everyday and there's no national news coverage because it's basically open season on whitey"

It's a pathetic game of tit-for-tat that exists because a lot of right wingers honestly feel that minorities, gays, Muslims, atheists, etc have all sorts of advantages and special privileges not afforded to white heterosexual Christians.

What's more pathetic is how the PC crowd is preaching white privilege, while also preaching equality! Not to mention the flippant and disgusting use of the word "racist" as a way to shut down political opposition against our current president!

Shame, shame, shame, for using a word in a political manner that does more harm against those who are actual victims of racism!

Don't throw the blame on right wingers, until you clean your own house!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
My where is the outrage:

the US number of blacks and whites murdered each year is nearly identical.
however in the US blacks make up 13% of the entire US population
whites make up 77% of the US population

so.... blacks are 64% more likely to be murdered than white people, and close to 95% of those murders are a black person killing another black person.

With some estimates of black on black murder are as high at 95%
we are looking at an internal genocide of the black race upon itself.

Where is the outrage:

over Planned Parenthood whose founder expressly said it
was begun to cull non-whites from the planet
And it is working

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?

blackgenocide.org...

edit on 4Fri, 05 Dec 2014 16:21:15 -0600pm120512pmk055 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Oh no! Whites can also be the victims of police brutality?! Total nonsense. Racism is always, always white on black. All the racist jokes, situations we currently enjoy are just what? Reparations?

Puhlease I should screenshot your OP and post it on fakebook, or mumblr or whatever. Too funny, too wrong.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So, if white people voice their opinions they are right wing racist that are jealous of the minority privileges? Why does it have to be tit-for-tat, are you stating whites should not express there opinions? I think that the media and the government are dividing us. If you notice there are a lot of white people out protesting not only for Mike Brown and Eric Garner, but civil rights in general (for all people). Don't let the media and trolls divide the people. Everyone has the right to be outraged.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
It always amazes me and disgusts me at the same time when someone takes the time to make a thread, about the very subject they are tired of reading about, and especially the fact that they are basically advocating AGAINST that members freedom of speech!! Just like in life, if you do not like something, simply do not participate. Simple as that. Not to mention, now there is yet ANOTHER thread about the very subject you so greatly despise.

You clearly don't understand the concept of a rants forum do you? Your complaining about my rant that is posted in a rant forum... The intelligence of people on ATS these days is severely lacking.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
OP: I'm independently wealthy and came from a "wealthy" family. The police stop me and bother me sometimes. What you should've said is there's a law for everyone then there's a law for the ultra wealthy. It's a huge difference but either way all races are oppressed under this system.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotMoose
I think what a lot of white people are trying to express is that police brutality is not just limited to minorities, and we need to unite together and demand change. I think that portraying it as just minority issue is only dividing the people of the US (that's what the system, MSM, and PTB want).

You're absolutely right, it's not a minority issue but minorities are shouting the loudest ATM and white people need to get behind them! For the good of America!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join