It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threads that say "White person attacked/killed by cop - Where is the outrage??"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SearchLightsInc

originally posted by: NotMoose
I think what a lot of white people are trying to express is that police brutality is not just limited to minorities, and we need to unite together and demand change. I think that portraying it as just minority issue is only dividing the people of the US (that's what the system, MSM, and PTB want).

You're absolutely right, it's not a minority issue but minorities are shouting the loudest ATM and white people need to get behind them! For the good of America!!

That I can agree with!

However, the black communities need to also shed their racist tendencies against white people! We as a the oppressed from government officials who care more about corporate interests and wars, WILL NOT WIN, if we allow race to prevent us from coming together as one voice against those who oppress us!

It's a simple concept that requires EVERYONE TO BE COLOR BLIND!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

They are behind them. The only division is from dopes on the net.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

They are behind them. The only division is from dopes on the net.

Such as? People who are posting threads trying to remind everyone that white people get bullied to??

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I absolutely don't see myself as a non citizen and a judge that enforces the law.

So please stop embarrasing yourself by speaking for me.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

You missed the entire point of what I was saying. Good job on debating a completely fictional, hypothetical situation though.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

So are all those white faces in the crowds what, Guy Fawkes masks?

Really now, don't pretend blacks are the only victims, don't pretend whites being the victims of police brutality are overblown.

The protestors have hypocrites among their ranks, because all lives matter, not just black lives.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

I absolutely don't see myself as a non citizen and a judge that enforces the law.

Oh please, why do you coppers always have your heads in your asses? Is it a requirement for the job?

I have NEVER met a reasonable officer. Why don't you go shoot something to make yourself feel better mate.
edit on 5-12-2014 by SearchLightsInc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Huh?

I am not quite sure as to what you are trying to convey with that response.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Really now, don't pretend blacks are the only victims, don't pretend whites being the victims of police brutality are overblown.

The protestors have hypocrites among their ranks, because all lives matter, not just black lives.

I'm not pretending anything your just choosing to disregard the fact that my op says "whites get shot, blacks get shot, minorities get shot"

Stick to the facts and you'll have less to whine about.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

Really now, people know all cops aren't bad. They're people, it depends on who's wearing the uniform. Sure I've seen cops be complete jerks but I've also seen them help people.

But yeah, I won't deny brutality is a very real issue that affects people of all races. Problem is, sometiems I think these guys overreact.....due to bad situations created by the civilians.

What's the root of the issue? The cop who beats the suspect or the suspect who just assaulted someone?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I'm not pretending anything your just choosing to disregard the fact that my op says "whites get shot, blacks get shot, minorities get shot"

So you do realize that if the police just said, F&&* it and stood down we would have a military occupation right?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

So you do realize that if the police just said, F&&* it and stood down we would have a military occupation right?

What's the difference??? Rubber bullets??? Haha

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

White people (men) only riot over sporting events. Priorites are different.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That is a lot closer to occurring than many may think... at least among the scuttlebutt I hear.

The next couple of years will be very interesting.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

Oh please, why do you coppers always have your heads in your asses? Is it a requirement for the job?

I have NEVER met a reasonable officer. Why don't you go shoot something to make yourself feel better mate.

Blind bias is a dangerous condition.

No wonder half the country is bat crazy lately.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Be selective on who you criticize! As much as I hate the current police state, I am intelligent enough to see the alternative!

Attack the Judicial system and the government, if you truly want to end police brutality! The police get their orders from someone right?

Who protects the "Bad cops"? Your anger is misplaced my friend.........
edit on 5-12-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The police get their orders from someone right?

My guess is command level politicians,

like Governors, Mayors, and County Commissioners etc.

And they might get some influence from Federal levels.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The police get their orders from someone right?

My guess is command level politicians,

like Governors, Mayors, and County Commissioners etc.

And they might get some influence from Federal levels.

You passed the test! What about everyone else who refuses to see it?
edit on 5-12-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Be selective on who you criticize! As much as I hate the current police state, I am intelligent enough to see the alternative!

Attack the Judicial system and the government, if you truly want to end police brutality! The police get their orders from someone right?

They might get orders but cops that kill are the ones who make such critical decisions and mistakes are happening clearly far to often for everyone's liking. Would there be as much anger if cops got prosecuted for killing someone? No.

I never expect a cop to be given jail time no matter how serious the crime. They are wrongfully protected under the law BLINDLY. That is where the anger comes from. No accountability after using deadly force.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

They might get orders but cops that kill are the ones who make such critical decisions and mistakes are happening clearly far to often for everyone's liking. Would there be as much anger if cops got prosecuted for killing someone? No.

I never expect a cop to be given jail time no matter how serious the crime. They are wrongfully protected under the law BLINDLY. That is where the anger comes from. No accountability after using deadly force.

Just like all white people are not racists? So are not all police officers, bad!

Blanket statements?....................well, we can all pretty much see where that has gotten this country!

Division is not the answer, there is nothing wrong with getting angry about what a corrupt police officer does, but let me tell you something. As an armed American citizen, who is already prepared to defend myself and my family? If the good cops stand down, we WILL have anarchy in the streets.........

Guess where the politicians will be? Safe in their bunkers.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join