It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threads that say "White person attacked/killed by cop - Where is the outrage??"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Bottom line. You deal with any problem by deciding if you attack the symptom...or the disease. In the topic at hand, I will say this. If the individuals that ended up dead had acted by the law...they would be around today. Ferguson...he should have never rushed the cop especially after breaking the law and robbing a store. NY...he should have not fought against being arrested for breaking the law selling illegal cigarettes.

The problem: They broke the law.
The symptom: They died.

I can't think of a single case where the police went in and the person acted innocently where they were killed. So...my opinion...THEY were the cause of their own demise. Sorry, you won't change my mind. Summary...don't break the law and you will not be injured by the police.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

He was not selling single gigeretes looseys he had nada cigaretes on his person when searched,
There is no vt of him either buying or sellong gigaretes.
And yet you say HE/WE..Must comply anytime L.E.Aproaches you..Even although the words they are screaming at you make no sense.

GET DOWN .
ON YOUR FACE HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK.
iMAGINE YOU HAVE COMMMITED NO CRIME Its mistaken identy on L.E. Side.
They dont reakise it /
You dont realise it.
An the seconnd you hesitate just to enquire whats going on?
Or refuse to get on the ground an start to explain who you are where you have just been /

The screams of Stop Resisting start .
An your tazezred have a heart attack an die.

Later its found out that you resembled a guy whom attempted to rob a store at Gun Point but you where not the Robber he gets away you end up dead.

You would: be o.k with that .

The Police are civil servants we pay for the police forses wages.
They are supposed to protect an serve .

Not intimidate subdue control ..
You sugest they have the power to detain manhandle anyone any where anytime .
And the second a citizen does not comply with instructions then use over whelming violence to restrain ..

If you sanction thease actions against any random person White Or African Asian Hispanic an Male or Female an that means you.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

What I want to know is, what do they want? Do they want to be outraged? Do they want white people to protest? I don't think so. It seems to me, by the tone of the OPs (in those threads) and those "siding" with them, is that what they want is for black people to shut up and comply.

Unless I'm wrong, those people might as well be nazi sympathizers. Or big fans of Kimberly Jong Un. It's always sad to me to see so many anti-Americans acting like they're the patriots.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

You can google "swat enters the wrong house kills innocent" to find accounts of "police went in and the person acted innocently where they were killed."

Apart from that I mostly agree with you.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ecossiepossie

He was not selling single gigeretes looseys he had nada cigaretes on his person when searched,
And yet you say HE/WE..Must comply anytime L.E.Aproaches you..Even although the words they are screaming at you make no sense.

GET DOWN .
They dont reakise it /
You dont realise it.
Or refuse to get on the ground an start to explain who you are where you have just been /

Later its found out that you resembled a guy whom attempted to rob a store at Gun Point but you where not the Robber he gets away you end up dead.

And the second a citizen does not comply with instructions then use over whelming violence to restrain ..

If you sanction thease actions against any random person White Or African Asian Hispanic an Male or Female an that means you.

YES...and no crap! That is what we pay the police to do. You act like this is a gang out there harassing people for no reason. These are paid employees hired to enforce our laws. If they mess up...they can be fired or worse. But we are a society of laws, and when someone breaks the laws...it is the job of the police to arrest the person. If you resist arrest...you will still be arrested.

WOW...is this really so hard to understand? If you want to get rid of the cops and/or the laws...go for it. Otherwise, every law needs a group of people to enforce it. What would you suggest be changed? Do you want cops out there saying "would you please come with me? No? Oh...ok...sorry...go about your business"? Lets not be stupid here. If we have laws, and enforce the laws, and people are asses (at least on occasion)...this happens.

Again...if you are rightfully or wrongly being arrested, go with it...fight it in court and YOU WILL NOT BE INJURED OR KILLED. Fight it and you have initiated a series of events that are ALL YOUR FAULT.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

You can google "swat enters the wrong house kills innocent" to find accounts of "police went in and the person acted innocently where they were killed."

Apart from that I mostly agree with you.

Yes...mistakes are made. That happens with everything everywhere. There is no perfect. It sucks...but we are humans and screw up. I'm sure (or at least believe) that the case you mentioned ended with firings, lawsuits, etc. Too late for the killed...but at least resolved.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ecossiepossie

GET DOWN .
They dont reakise it /
You dont realise it.

And one more quick one. The cops are about to tell someone they are being arrested...rightly or wrongly. They know the person isn't going to be happy about it. Especially if the person is big, strong, etc...the first thing they NEED to do is place that person in a way that they can't hurt the arresting officers. Usually handcuffs. But if you fight the cops...there is a problem. Standard procedure.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think it's time for white people to start burning down and looting local businesses. Why should black people have all the fun? Seriously, maybe it's time for white people to be heard through destruction of property. I always thought that causing damage to make ones voice heard was stupid and immature, but it seems as the American culture has turned to the ways of destruction to voice an opinion.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Based on the first few pages. You seem to just attack anyone with a different opinion. Guess I'll opt out on this thread...don't wanna waste my time on closed-minded individuals.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join