It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson is a well executed psyop and you all fell for it.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

Do you see it as two mutually exclusive conspiracies?

I don't see a reason why they both can't be ongoing. One a short term operation and the other long term. Both could be considered "psy-ops."

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: 3u40r15m

...there has to be accountability on both parties...

omg someone actually gets it!

thank you

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

And humanity is supposed to be awakening to oppression and the crimes of our leaders?

Like Animal Farm, you create a new system and end up barking like the previous overlords.

Uh-huh. I'm terrible for suggesting that we should stay objective and observe the situation for what it is rather than picking a side and bitching about two people none of us even know? So all this conflict is fine and riots are all dandy? I'm not a tyrannical overlord for stating an objective point of view.

Its bigger than my single opinion. If you don't think that an objective standpoint is the best option for this Ferguson situation, you're part of the orchestrated conflict, and therefore, part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

What is a matter? I see how people are falling into the trap of either rioting against the system or promoting it, a lot of us on here do.

If I was part of any orchestrated effort my focus wouldn't be on people pounding away at keyboards.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

What is a matter? I see how people are falling into the trap of either rioting against the system or promoting it, a lot of us on here do.

If I was part of any orchestrated effort my focus wouldn't be on people pounding away at keyboards.

Yeah, me either. Unfortunately I don't yet have the means to travel around the country and make a difference the way I want to.

Also, if the war is truly psychological in nature, their targets would be anyone daring to debate about the operations. Their goal is to affect and control our opinions, after all. I wouldn't be surprised if this site was heavily affected by a number of psy-opps.
edit on Xx61140430PM114 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i'm increasingly of the opinion that existence itself is, if not a direct psy-op, then some kind of nightmarish mass hallucinatory experiment gone awry. nothing about the way humans are 'running' this planet suggests anything other than a calculated self-destruction. i therefore neither trust nor believe anyone, anything, any supposed authority.

we have no superiors in our own species.

our fate is a choice, made on behalf of billions by less than a hundred of them.

all the world is, after all, a stage.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Obviously. If this site truly exposed any sort of truth it would've been taken down and the ones responsible would've disappeared in the night. Psyop? Perhaps, but I think it's more of a surveillance device, seeing who's interested in what, who has what to say on this and that.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

cia armed isis-->excuse to attack syria and iran lowered gas prices/crimea invasion--->economic WW3 with russia

The 'CIA' did not arm ISIS.

AQ just changed their names to ISIS.

The number one force behind sunni terrorists groups in the world is SAUDI ARABIA.

From where that crap comes from.

And IRAN with its version of terrorists that comes from the flip side of Islam. The Shia.

Sunni and Shia have been fighting each other since before this effing country, and the CIA was ever created.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't they been fighting for centuries?

I'm gathering Western involvement in the Middle Eastern fighting is a fairly recent development?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't they been fighting for centuries?

I'm gathering Western involvement in the Middle Eastern fighting is a fairly recent development?

American involvment in the ME began with Roosevelt.

Pretty much been downhill since.

Before that it was the European powers.

Before that it was the Arab empires.

The ME is always been a cluster eff.

But hell some people don't bother opening up a history book, and look at the real deal.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: lovebeck

Wasn't there an unarmed white kid shot by a black Salt Lake City police officer recently? Why wasn't that brought up more often?

Mike Brown was wrong and so was the cop, there has to be accountability on both parties but it doesn't happen.

How about we get some statistics, white cops vs black cops killing unarmed kids of opposite race? Mike Brown was wrong in what sense? He got shot, tried to run and got shot in the back by a POS with a badge. Too many white people on this site that have not experienced anything like this, its a sh*tty feeling...

Who are YOU to assume what ANYONE has experienced, or not experienced? You're NOT a part of the solution, but an ongoing and ignorant part of the problem. Period.

wow...rude much?

No, just responding to your post and stating the obvious.

Rude much you ask? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? LOLOLOLZ.

To me it seems like a majority of white people that side with the cop on here, are siding with him because of race. Calling the boy a "thug" and this and that. And believe everything the cop says. Yet a nice chunk of people believe in fairy's aliens and at the same time believe we faked the moon landing..... It's a bizarre twist. But my statement was a little condescending. Some post I read put me in a little funk at the moment.

Irrelevant. That's the word that comes to mind when I read this. It's irrelevant of how a post made you feel because you keep spewing the same ignorant BS, over and over again. My definition of a thug is ANYONE who robs, steals, assaults, etc...a violent POS animal who bullies and maims just because they can.

I NEVER I believe EVERYTHING Wilson said. I bet that he was under an immense amount of stress because some street THUG was TRYING TO KILL HIM. I read a lot of th GJ transcripts, not this BS the MSM is putting out, so I feel that I made a very informed and intelligent decision ONLY AFTER reading those transcripts.

Btw, you have no idea if I am white, pink, green, purple, brown, black, red, blue or yellow. So don't just assume that if someone agrees with the GJ decision, they're automatically white. That's THE most ignorant thing I've read in a long time on here.

Honestly, don't you know the old saying about assuming??

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Right....I'm sure it's real hard being white in America.....They have had it just as bad huh. Haha no....

It's amazing being white! All 200 million of us just have the most amazing, magical lives. You can totally just generalize 200 million people, and characterize their quality of life in the same way...

Really, it's just white vs. black. White people have it made. Black people have it hard. It's really that simple. Just divide America into two groups, use a single adjective for each of the groups, and you have accurately described the quality of life for all Americans. Brilliant. Flawless reasoning.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Mike Brown was wrong and so was the cop, there has to be accountability on both parties but it doesn't happen.

Yea, that kid who stole a few dollars of stuff needs to be held accountable...his getting killed wasn't enough...

Police do a lot of bad stuff, all the time. Recently the media has been latching onto a few random stories that become national issues, due to its being presented in the context of racism. But there is a larger pattern. These negative tendencies found in law enforcement disproportionately affect black people, but is not exclusive to blacks. It's a problem with our understanding of 'the law,' and also the way police conduct themselves. From what I have read, in this last year we have seen the lowest number of police fatalities in, idk a long time, and simultaneously the largest number of people killed by police. Police need to learn to handle situations without killing. Anyone can pull a trigger and kill someone. I would think our law enforcement would be better equipped to handle situations than any old idiot with a gun.
edit on 29-11-2014 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I didn't fall for it. I simply don't care.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Not that I like breaking up a conversation about liking white girls = not being a racist, but back on topic...

I don't think that this one is a psyop (at least, not in a traditional, paid actor way). Now, if you want an "agenda" angle, you know why this sparked outrage across the nation (let alone country)? Because the higher-ups in the media wanted to make it about the white aggressor.

For example:
1. If this were a black cop shooting a white teen, it would have probably made local news at best. Maybe some fallout on the police, maybe not. The media would have considered it another "violence case", and you wouldn't be seeing riots or protests over this person like you are seeing now, unless the cop was exceptionally vile in their ways of taking the deceased down.

2. If this were a black cop shooting a black teen, then it would be about the same in the media's eyes; local news (I mean, look at all the crime out here in Detroit that doesn't make headlines).

3. White on white also won't make much more than local news, unless again, the cop was brutal with killing them.

OP, you are right in a way - Because it was a white cop shooting a black teen, the media is trying to make this out as a "White vs Black" issue. It's not - the real issue underneath it all is how the police dealt with the matter at hand, or how they are being trained!

Now, where's my evidence to show these were not paid actors? Up here, we had a group of protestors shut down I-75 for a little bit. Unless this particular group was paid especially well, no-one in their right mind would even attempt to shut down that part of the interstate; people drive nutty through that section as is. I'm surprised the only speedbumps recorded were the car incident in Minnesota. Brainwashed and Darwin-Award winners? Yes. Psyop? No.

-fossilera
PS: Another thing that I find "funny" (funny as in what-the-[explicit]-are-people-thinking? ), is that some slants on the media want people to believe they are protesting because the jury decided to not indict the cop. Reality check - There was a jury for a reason; the jury was there to make the determination if the cop could be indicted or not. They were given a massive amount evidence to look over, evidence that those of us in the regular populace don't have access to. So before people protest on the jury call, maybe the evidence the jury saw should be shown to them. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

His death wasn't correct and imo theft is theft regardless of its worth. Should he have had it added to his record? Yup, but death? No way.

We all know the disproportionate numbers and their tendency to bother black people. We're also forgetting how all people regardless of color are oppressed under their stupidity.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Couldn't be put in a clearer way. But some people who WANTS to be victims to justify their wrong doing will go very far to find an exit door. The police killed a thug in a way it's not even going to trial: it's racial. Then victimised go rioting/looting: it's government undercover stuff even if the FATHER encourage burning (so he must be part of psyopp! wait...the son is not dead and maybe with Elvis and Bruce Lee???).

Come on people: FACE THE REALITY AND STOP PLAYING VICTIMS.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The objective is to delegitimize actual "protests" in the future.

The intelligence communities have successfully created a situation where any intelligent citizen with any measure of social clout would stay as far away as possible from any civic protest regardless of its merit … based on:

A) The seemingly disheartening reality that nothing can/will change.
B) The complete and utter ignorance of those who have taken advantage of a legitimate cause and turned it into juvenile acts of aggression against the status quo.

You accomplish A) by creating entities with tremendous financial backing + organization. They receive the publicity required to make them "BIG" - then ultimately fail miserably to accomplish their goals repeatedly (see Occupy Movement)

Anyone with any reservations need only look into the CIA's creation of the "Peace/Love" movement of 1960's to derail any/all actual anti-war sentiments. The whole thing was an op. Maybe one of the most successful in the history of Western world.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Now you are reaching good and hard, AQ did not exist any more than ISIS does.

You so sure they got names like this and CIA did not do anything ?

Evidence suggests that they certainly could have, they do , and they LOVE to do this, they LIVE FOR IT.

Saudi Arabia is pals with the CIA, so why would you think they do not work together ??

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

I'd say it was ridiculously poorly executed - and people still fell for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join