It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson is a well executed psyop and you all fell for it.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

I didn't fall for it. Please don't assume.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
it makes sense. the story would never have gotten this big if the media didn't want it to. unarmed teens get shot all the time. people get angry and set up small protest but they are never heard so they give up and the anger never picks up any dirt since their anger was never all that genuine anyway. but give then an audience and prepare for the # show.

as for provocateurs i don't think there is any need to be honest.
edit on 29-11-2014 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Ex-Fire Chief: Ferguson Fires Appeared Set by Trained Arsonists. Agree? Disagree?

The buildings burned too quickly. Video of the firemen showed they expected the fire to reach the far end of one building a lot later than it did. This indicates the fires were set by trained arsonists not by average street thugs. The arsonists wanted to guarantee the buildings burned to the ground before they could be saved.

Read More: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
There is a number of folks that fell for it as op says. There is an even larger number of folks who are not so easily influenced. Their numbers aren't as evident due to their stance and refusal to assemble en masse and break a bunch of stuff and give the news junkies just what they want. Public spectacle sells the evening news. Sensationalism is the sign of the times. It just sucks to see a nation of dullards get behind a story that has few facts or evidence. Meanwhile the police state continues to oppress indiscriminately and nobody is motivated to do a damn thing unless the race card is pulled.

Life matters. Liberty matters. To attach a race or a class to either cause cheapens the struggle and I am sick of it.

Want to understand a lesson in equality? More division equals fewer results. We could be unified, but the cause is tainted by races, classes, sexes, sexualities, ideologies, and even styles. All seeking their own handout, not realizing that nothing in this world is handed out.

How can this all get fixed? The solution is elusive. The first step to addressing these issues is realizing that politicization is like handing the handlers the reigns to the nation. Fixing these problems is far messier. It means personal action. Civil disobedience without a crowd of thugs backing you. It doesn't mean burning down the community you are fighting to preserve.

Define your enemy. State your purpose. Pursue your cause. Allowing the media, or government or popular opinion to do it for you is an assured failure.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Connman
I actualy watched this supposed riot kick off at the very start and had a big belly laugh, out of all the riots i've seen this was the strangest. the way a section of the crowd cut and run to the police station as soon as the verdict came out, where around a dozen cops in riot gear stood behind the gate, are you serious!!! and only one empty water bottle gets thrown.
then the riot squad appear at another location every body leaves and runs up to the shields pulls out their iphones and starts taking pics, now maybe im just used to people actually being pissed off enough at what ever the actual point of the riot is to actually take action but this was truly bazaar.
seriously out of everything that was destroyed the police station was untouched go figure! and after all they are the crux of the whole issue, instead small business and the like were destroyed.
Look at the riots in Greece, London, Ukraine, France. All highly voloatile with massive amounts of property destruction and government property destruction. Ferguson we see the townsfolk arrive with the proverbial pitchforks wanting justice and the henhouse is basically unguarded and what happens they burn down their own town without touching the instigator of their anger when it has been proven that when tensions are at the highest the ones that the massess feel are to blame will be targeted first.
we did not see this at ferguson, we saw one car on fire at the start some kind of wierd back and forth running game as the journalist walked around infront of the police advancing up the road in aparent remnants of tear gas cloud, what a farce an absolute farce.
the only thing i can say is that i guess it took the instigators longer to wind up the crowd than they expected.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Wasn't there an unarmed white kid shot by a black Salt Lake City police officer recently? Why wasn't that brought up more often?

Mike Brown was wrong and so was the cop, there has to be accountability on both parties but it doesn't happen.

How about we get some statistics, white cops vs black cops killing unarmed kids of opposite race? Mike Brown was wrong in what sense? He got shot, tried to run and got shot in the back by a POS with a badge. Too many white people on this site that have not experienced anything like this, its a sh*tty feeling...

Who are YOU to assume what ANYONE has experienced, or not experienced? You're NOT a part of the solution, but an ongoing and ignorant part of the problem. Period.

wow...rude much?

Now that's funny you have been extremely rude to a lot of people here because they hold a different opinion then you and you are probably the biggest racist I have met on ats maybe that's why you had a few of your posts removed.

Whaaaaat... I'm not racist lol... i do like to argue but I am definitely not racist. I love white girls!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well, I don't have any real idea exactly who is responsible or any special names for them but I will say Ferguson has a pretty familiar stink about it. I don't like to speculate too much when I don't know much though.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

seriously out of everything that was destroyed the police station was untouched go figure! and after all they are the crux of the whole issue, instead small business and the like were destroyed.

it stinks like a cows rear end.......i suppose we are all led to believe these people are so dumb they do not know where it is they are focusing their rage ....and even so screwed up they just want to loot and pillage because that is all they know.....

funny you know because i have met many people all races and colors and shapes and yet they all pretty much want to live and let live......someone or something has an angle here and i would bet my bottom dollar it is not your average joe in the street

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Good thread, S&F

I'd expect random people on the internet to take a side in this case, but the amount of squabbling I've seen on ATS over this is crazy. Less about the psy-op and more about who was "in the wrong," which is exactly what they want us arguing about--AND what caused those riots.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Even IF all that is true, the cop could have just tazed him, I know the shoot to kill policy so he couldn't have shot him in the leg. Mybad for getting bitter and bringing up race, it obviously isn't a progressive approach. But it's hard not to when it keeps happening and the cops seem to keep getting supporters by racist fools that will slander the victim to no end so the cop will look like the good guy. If the kid had a gun or knife and harmed the cop, I would say it was probably justified, but not when a cop shoots an unarmed person that didn't even hurt the cop.

Character, not color. At least that's my world-view, wish more would share in it.

Look, its easy to bash on police. However, if you don't like the way things are done, why not become one to improve on the perceived poor performance of officers? Do you want to respond to calls involving vehicle accidents, occasionally with dead children, compensated with next to nothing for pay and no guarantee you'll make it home at the end of your shift? Doubtful.

When's the last time you've heard of someone calling police to just say "Hey, everything's alright. Just to let you know." Presumably never. Cops are mostly called upon when something has gone horribly wrong, or someone else doesn't have the guts and/or tools to handle said situation on their own. Place blame on the individual officers all you want, but the true fault lies within officer recruitment/training (or lack thereof) policies, citation quotas, and corporate owned prisons. Not to mention that in most towns and cities, LE mainly functions as revenue collection for City Hall. All those seatbelt/5mph over/expired tag citations are funding that new Italian marble floor, or the DA's new desk, made of Brazilian Rosewood from the Amazon jungle. Six pygmies died cutting it down. Not including the funeral costs, the desk cost $50,000.

Complain all you want, its still a (mostly) free country. But remember, actions speak louder than words. Rather than merely point at problems and making noise, find and seek solutions. United we stand, divided we fall.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
a reply to: thesaneone

If thats all it takes to get murdered by agents of the state, thank christ I dont live in America.

Don't want trouble don't start trouble.

Very simple logic.

Wow. Please tell me you're not a US Citizen! It saddens me when any of my countrymen become cowering subjects afraid of freedom.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I didn't fall for it for a minute but it pains me to see people care so passionately about a situation that was doomed to anger them from day one. The victim here was not just an innocent little teenager randomly shot in the street, but that's what his supporters would have you believe. If you are going to fight for a cause please make sure it passes the smell test. This one never did.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Oh my. You have a long journey ahead of you dude.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

And humanity is supposed to be awakening to oppression and the crimes of our leaders?

Like Animal Farm, you create a new system and end up barking like the previous overlords.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Wanting to sleep with white women has little to do with being, or not being, racist against white people.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Montsta

How many times I've heard black people with white women talk about white people. And it's a joke too "Oh those white people..." while sitting next to a white person. I mean really? It's not acceptable, hate is hate and no matter who a person chooses to be with it doesn't excuse them from their blatant racism.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I agree, psyop. Totally scripted. The reactions were perfectly planned.

Notice how people are more divided than ever, instead of uniting and realizing All people are oppressed. So when the time comes for this planet to truly degrade the majority will be busy against eachother, and they'll ignore (for the most part) the ones retreating to the bunkers.

Yea but now more than ever the awkward and cringe worthy nature is born out. Not a whole lot of people really care about these riots like they did the real ones after MLK was murdered.

Ferguson, big deal.

Maybe the true script here was to prove up what a bunch of tards this new breed of rioters are. Ferguson completely takes away any legitimacy whatsoever to the race hustle.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Not enough individuals understand this point, and that's a problem.

It goes even further though.. No one is talking about actual changes to the system in this social manipulation, or changes in legislation, or any specifics at all! Much less the comparatively subtle point of our society itself being sick.

I have little hope at this point of a fix, a collapse or revolution is very likely now. And there is little to no chance it will lead to a better, more equitable world. It will lead to a greater accrual of wealth and power by the elite though.

When/if humanity stops being its own worst enemy is when discussions can begin about effective action.

I don't see much probability of humanity ceasing to be puppets that are only concerned with confirming their own bias. At least not any time soon. The possibility is there though, so giving up isn't necessarily the best option either.

I am definitely starting to believe our only chance, as a whole, are the elite programming a new narrative. I don't think humanity is at the point where it can be done from the ground up.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
a reply to: thesaneone

If thats all it takes to get murdered by agents of the state, thank christ I dont live in America.

Don't want trouble don't start trouble.

Very simple logic.

Wow. Please tell me you're not a US Citizen! It saddens me when any of my countrymen become cowering subjects afraid of freedom.

Lol, I am a proud American born and raised and if you think starting a fight with a person with a gun makes you brave then your an idiot.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

No, you're wrong. A poorly raised "child" from the "free stuff" generation committed a crime and then compounded it by fighting a cop. The "free stuff" army got fired up and destroyed millions of dollars worth of other peoples property. This is, unfortunately, no conspiracy or planned psyop. This is just the sad state of the least productive class of Americans.

Here's a conspiracy for you; hard working Americans continued to wake up early and go to work while welfare recipients stayed up all night destroying and looting their businesses and places of work and assaulting innocent people. When the hard working people expressed dissatisfaction with the state of affairs they were accused of racism by the POTUS, Attorney General and the media.

The "free stuff" generation criminal thug who robbed the store and attacked the cop is now a folk-hero. The productive-class cop is now living in hiding, unemployed and a national symbol of repression and racism.

There's your conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join