It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson is a well executed psyop and you all fell for it.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You race bait,and waste time.
I don't think I can make it any more clear.
Color is dead.
WE have far bigger problems than that.
edit on 30-11-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Wow - OP must really have a genuine delusional paranoia dsorder.

With so much misinformation available online, it's easy to read conspiracy theories into just about any news story.

To me, the only one that he mentions that makes absolutely zero sense is Edward Snowden, but just because why would a Government agency like NSA (even a subcontractor) hire a known hacker activist who was also a military washout like Ed Snowden to be a systems administrator ? The official story about who he was and why he was in his position makes absolutely no sense at all. The NSA's own documentation says being a hacker would be picked up in security sweeps during the application and stop your processing from going any further at all.

Other than that, the list of false flags OP supplies are out to lunch.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

How do you know he didn't rob the store and that the kid got shot for no reason?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18711818]3u40r15m[/poit

It's a #ty thing, for sure and I'm sorry you have to deal with that #. I truly am. But, why is your account of the incident so slanted? I mean, you left a lot out. What are you basing it on? In the transcripts from the grand jury, the story goes that he reached into the car and hit the officer and tried to take his gun and then got shot and ran. Then, he stopped running, turned around, and charged the officer while ignoring repeated commands to get on the ground. He kept charging. The cop had to back pedal, and when the kid ducked like he was gonna tackle, he got shot. So, why is this cop a POS?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18711853]3u40r15m[/p

Narrow-minded much?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I can relate, but am on the cops side. Is he supposed to take the big picture of racism and systematic oppression into account while trying to stay alive? He had to shoot that kid. He would have been killed.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Future psyops will be succesful as well because mankind's heart is filled with debauchery

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigSkyCracker

I can relate, but am on the cops side. Is he supposed to take the big picture of racism and systematic oppression into account while trying to stay alive? He had to shoot that kid. He would have been killed.

Yea a bit much really.

Got to wonder if the Browns dad or step father had any remorse, when he saw the dead son, for all the times they sat around and badmouthed white cops and the "man". If they had anything to do with this acting out.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

I appreciate your thread. Most of us living in the area know that there are provocateurs working this whole ugly affair.

I found this little youtube nugget and would be interested in seeing what some of you think.

The video is of some type of swat or military huddling at the Auto Zone, and it appears that one of those Swat members starts the first car fire there with a type of incendiary.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Wasn't there an unarmed white kid shot by a black Salt Lake City police officer recently? Why wasn't that brought up more often?

Mike Brown was wrong and so was the cop, there has to be accountability on both parties but it doesn't happen.

How about we get some statistics, white cops vs black cops killing unarmed kids of opposite race? Mike Brown was wrong in what sense? He got shot, tried to run and got shot in the back by a POS with a badge. Too many white people on this site that have not experienced anything like this, its a sh*tty feeling...

He WAS NOT shot in the back. The autopsy proves this conclusively. Way to just go with your gut though, lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
My favorite part was seeing the insurgents from other areas with high powered weapons threatening citizens of Missouri from the rooftops of businesses... oh wait... *puts hand to earpiece* I'm getting an update... okay.. They call themselves Oath Keepers... They are there to protect Missouri from... no one knows, apparently... seeing as the National Guard was already there... with tanks... tanks... in front of the Wal-Mart.

Heady times, my friends, heady times.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

INSUGENTS that is a telling lame.
AND they were called DOWN so the looters could finish,you don't think PROGS would want to EVER indicate guns worked for DEFENSE. LOCALS have taken up the slack anyway.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

INSUGENTS that is a telling lame.
AND they were called DOWN so the looters could finish,you don't think PROGS would want to EVER indicate guns worked for DEFENSE. LOCALS have taken up the slack anyway.

If you are going to reply to me, please take the time to proofread your posts. I can't understand what you're trying to say.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Mysterious ‘Oath Keepers’ guard rooftops in downtown Ferguson

Yup, those are the ones.

Insurgents coming from hundreds, and sometimes thousands, of miles away to walk around Missouri with their weapons drawn like they are part of some organization that is trying to rule by fear. I wonder what would happen if someone did something that one of these Oath Keepers didn't like.

My guess is use their weapons.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The difference is, Lisa Fithian was working in conjunction with protestors in Missouri. The Oath Keepers came at the request of.. who? The Police? Nope, they asked them not to come. The Feds? Not that I can tell. The Protestors? Again, not that I can see. I actually can't find anyone anywhere asking Oath Keepers to come to Missouri.

That's what makes them insurgents. No one asked them to the party, they came for the fun.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You know what is a psyop and not a cool one? Cops killing American citizens. Black, White, Red, Pink. IDC. This is ridiculous and it is the molding of our minds by TPTB that this behavior in our society is acceptable, when it is clearly a violation of basic human rights. Nothing new. Just more ubiquitous. And yes because the media has a hand and vested interests in how it all plays out, we get the sanitized/censored/doctored clips and soundbites we have come to expect from such farce, that on could say it is our American Greek tragedy atm.. Cops killing unarmed people is just not ok.
edit on 1-12-2014 by slatesteam because: incorrect use of text alterations

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

They were defending not rebeling calling them insurgents is an inaccurate clearly defining term used in military ops.
They were not actively fighting anything.
Such manipulation is a mistake.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

Even IF all that is true, the cop could have just tazed him,

How can you taze someone when you do not have a tazer?

Point your finger at him and yell TAZER?

I would love to hear your explanation!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join