It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emirates chief Tim Clark reveals suspicions over true fate of missing flight MH370

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

TIM Clark is no MH370 conspiracy theory crackpot.

As the recently knighted Emirates president and CEO told Aviation Week in July: “Something is not right here and we need to get to the bottom of it.”

Now, seven months after the Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 vanished en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, Sir Tim has cast doubt on the official version of events.

In an extraordinary interview with German magazine Der Spiegel, he challenges the Australian Transport Safety Bureau’s conclusion this week that MH370 flew south over the Indian Ocean on autopilot for five hours until it ran out of fuel and fell out of the sky, forcing 239 passengers into a watery grave.

Emirates chief Tim Clark reveals suspicions over true fate of missing flight MH370

I think having Clark come out saying these things is good for the concept of questioning the Official Story (OS) of any major historical event. While I am not really certain of the what, who or why of what happened in the MH370 situation, I do agree with him that there are many things that don't add.

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Personally, I believe it was a suicidal pilot who drove his plane into the water. I really doubt it was terrorism, I just think he was a bit off and decided to take a group of people with him, regardless if they wanted to go or not.
Flag for you, OP.
edit on 10-10-2014 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
IMO the whole think stunk from the outset... we need more people in authority to ask proper questions about proper things
Well done Mr Clark
S and F

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Well, Mr Clark is right to be so angry about this, and so motivated, and it is doubly understandable due to his being in control of the largest fleet of 777's currently in operation.

However, I am somewhat surprised that, bearing in mind his status as controller of that fleet of aircraft, that he appears not to be aware that the pilots need not have had anything to do with what happened to the aircraft. There is a hatch, located just outside the cockpit, and if one were to access that hatch they would be able to slave control of the aircraft to themselves, since all of the comms connections, control systems, all the systems on board the aircraft are run through this compartment. This is possible because this hatch contains the fuseboards and hubs which link the cockpit to the rest of the plane, and was designed to make maintaining the various systems on board the aircraft, easier.

Unfortunately it means control of everything from navigation, to engine function, to the amount of oxygen in the cockpit, can be controlled from there. Interestingly the transponder could have been switched off from there as well, as could pretty much every system in the aircraft.

Personally, I think that this is a major design flaw, since the hatch which covers this vulnerable location, has no lock on it what so ever. It is just a hatch, with carpet dropped over it.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Heartisblack

The plane didn't crash. I have no doubt about that.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Well, Mr Clark is right to be so angry about this, and so motivated, and it is doubly understandable due to his being in control of the largest fleet of 777's currently in operation.

However, I am somewhat surprised that, bearing in mind his status as controller of that fleet of aircraft, that he appears not to be aware that the pilots need not have had anything to do with what happened to the aircraft. There is a hatch, located just outside the cockpit, and if one were to access that hatch they would be able to slave control of the aircraft to themselves, since all of the comms connections, control systems, all the systems on board the aircraft are run through this compartment. This is possible because this hatch contains the fuseboards and hubs which link the cockpit to the rest of the plane, and was designed to make maintaining the various systems on board the aircraft, easier.

Unfortunately it means control of everything from navigation, to engine function, to the amount of oxygen in the cockpit, can be controlled from there. Interestingly the transponder could have been switched off from there as well, as could pretty much every system in the aircraft.

Personally, I think that this is a major design flaw, since the hatch which covers this vulnerable location, has no lock on it what so ever. It is just a hatch, with carpet dropped over it.

The B777's i flew many years ago had access from the cabin closed and sealed, Indonesian probably the same.
Any way there's not a damn thing anybody can do down in the electronics bay.
All there is down there are lots of various colored boxes and miles of wiring.
The plane must be on the ground to get any meaningful work done, because one would need to have the access door (outside the plane) open to seperate the rails.

And the electronics bay is hot, 65-75 degrees C, if anybody got down there in flight they would immediately understand why old school pilots (like me) used to call the electronics bay the

hell hole

edit on 10-10-2014 by Ivar_Karlsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What I've been saying all along.

Hijacked and covered up.

Not possible for the A/C to have gone down in the ocean without leaving some floating evidence, which by now WOULD have been found.

The whole southern arc/northern arc story is not to be believed.

Why covered up?

To deprive the hijackers of victory and to diminish fear of flying. ($)

At this point in the cover-up the plane can appear wherever they want to deposit it and claim as the 'crash site'.

But if they do that, they won't be able to explain the lack of flotsam.

This charade will NOT go on indefinitely.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I find it very hard to believe that plane landed any where and no saw and reported it. Water seems the most logical.

I am suspect over what the airlines knows versus what has been told. I'll also add the US intelligence community.
edit on 10/10/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I find it very hard to believe that plane landed any where and no saw and reported it. Water seems the most logical.

I am suspect over what the airlines knows versus what has been told. I'll also add the US intelligence community.

You still cling to the idea that the plane was 'lost'.

TPTB know where the plane has been all along, because they were forced to shoot it down when it went rogue, shutting off it's transponders.

The REAL crash site was cleaned up. The bodies and A/C collected and removed.

It's a 'catch 22'. The airline industry can't survive knowing the 'good guys' shoot down innocent victims, BUT hijacked airliners MUST be shot down before they can be crashed into the Kuala Lumpur's own twin World Trade Towers, the Petronas buildings.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I keep thinking there must be some satellite data that would show a controlled crash (flopping onto the water and sinking), rather than a violent crash which shreds everything.

We have underwater hydrophone arrays to detect stealth submarines from hundreds of miles away. There must be something that would have been picked up somewhere.

Then there are weather satellites that monitor ocean height (Jason-2) as well as sea surface temperature (NOAA-12, 14, 16, 17, and 18 satellites). Not forgetting those satellites that monitor for nuclear test explosions.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Intriguing interview, though sadly lacking in anything revelatory in substance.

But the man certainly has his chops.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

TPTB know where the plane has been all along, because they were forced to shoot it down when it went rogue, shutting off it's transponders.
The REAL crash site was cleaned up.
The bodies and A/C collected and removed.
It's a 'catch 22'. The airline industry can't survive knowing the 'good guys' shoot down innocent victims, BUT hijacked airliners MUST be shot down before they can be crashed into the Kuala Lumpur's own twin World Trade Towers, the Petronas buildings.

You state all the above as if it is "fact".............why is that?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
I keep thinking there must be some satellite data that would show a controlled crash (flopping onto the water and sinking), rather than a violent crash which shreds everything.

We have underwater hydrophone arrays to detect stealth submarines from hundreds of miles away. There must be something that would have been picked up somewhere.

Then there are weather satellites that monitor ocean height (Jason-2) as well as sea surface temperature (NOAA-12, 14, 16, 17, and 18 satellites). Not forgetting those satellites that monitor for nuclear test explosions.

You seem conflicted?

On one hand you want the aircraft to have landed in one piece, but on the other you expect hydrophones to have recorded the sound of it ditching.

What do you think they could have heard?

'Swish'

There is a very good reason there are no radar logs of MH370's final moments or satellite images of it gently alighting on a placid Ocean.

IT'S A COVER-UP!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heartisblack
Personally, I believe it was a suicidal pilot who drove his plane into the water. I really doubt it was terrorism, I just think he was a bit off and decided to take a group of people with him, regardless if they wanted to go or not.
Flag for you, OP.

Something of this magnitude as a suicide?

Perhaps.

But I know if it were me I would have left a note or in this case a message to ground control somewhere. Most suicides leave a goodbye of some sort.

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
MH370 never existed.

Until it's found.....

MR

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: Psynic

The REAL crash site was cleaned up.
The bodies and A/C collected and removed.

You state all the above as if it is "fact".............why is that?

Because it is.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ivar_Karlsen

Check this thread, and the video in it (use the links rather than the player windows. It worked better that way for me!).
www.abovetopsecret.com...
One particular part of the video discusses the issue of the hatch, and the fact that right there inside it are a bunch of fuse boards and switching stations which could be circumvented from within the aircraft, including things like the airflow to the cockpit, and the power control to the transponder units, and all the other systems which govern the planes ability to report its position.

edit on 10-10-2014 by TrueBrit because: Added link.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: Heartisblack
Flag for you, OP.

Something of this magnitude as a suicide?

Perhaps.

But I know if it were me I would have left a note or in this case a message to ground control somewhere. Most suicides leave a goodbye of some sort.

Peace

How many suicides take six hours of focussed concentration before reaching oblivion?

Usually it's a split second decision to jump or slash or swallow the pills.

Flying a plane, hour after hour, to the middle of nowhere is just not a believable theory for suicide.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
in the skies what goes up must come down, in the water what goes down must come up - generally speaking.

no"object" (human, plastic/pvc, etc) came to shore and that is almost impossible.

the following example proves it:

anyone recognizes the previous?

- came to shore in Portugal sea coast (at North), in January of this year.

So InMyOpinion no crash ever happened.
edit on 10/10/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Ivar_Karlsen

Check this thread, and the video in it (use the links rather than the player windows. It worked better that way for me!).
www.abovetopsecret.com...
One particular part of the video discusses the issue of the hatch, and the fact that right there inside it are a bunch of fuse boards and switching stations which could be circumvented from within the aircraft, including things like the airflow to the cockpit, and the power control to the transponder units, and all the other systems which govern the planes ability to report its position.

I can't watch the video, but i've flown the B777-200 and 300ER as a captain, and belive me there are no controls in the electronics bay, and nothing can be controlled from there.
The cabin access used to be there for firefighting purposes, that changed after 911 and the only way to get there is through the cockpit in flight.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join