It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emirates chief Tim Clark reveals suspicions over true fate of missing flight MH370

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit--->the power control to the transponder units

Nope, both transponders are integrated units located in the rack between the pilots.

edit on 10-10-2014 by Ivar_Karlsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
What I've been saying all along.

Hijacked and covered up.

Not possible for the A/C to have gone down in the ocean without leaving some floating evidence, which by now WOULD have been found.

The whole southern arc/northern arc story is not to be believed.

Why covered up?

To deprive the hijackers of victory and to diminish fear of flying. ($)

At this point in the cover-up the plane can appear wherever they want to deposit it and claim as the 'crash site'.

But if they do that, they won't be able to explain the lack of flotsam.

This charade will NOT go on indefinitely.

Probably hijacked, then shot out of the sky..
Just like in Shanksville Pennsylavnia...

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ivar_Karlsen

Huh...

Someone needs to tell the directors of that video!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: Heartisblack
Personally, I believe it was a suicidal pilot who drove his plane into the water. I really doubt it was terrorism, I just think he was a bit off and decided to take a group of people with him, regardless if they wanted to go or not.
Flag for you, OP.

Something of this magnitude as a suicide?

Perhaps.

But I know if it were me I would have left a note or in this case a message to ground control somewhere. Most suicides leave a goodbye of some sort.

Peace

How many suicides take six hours of focussed concentration before reaching oblivion?

Usually it's a split second decision to jump or slash or swallow the pills.

Flying a plane, hour after hour, to the middle of nowhere is just not a believable theory for suicide.

Suicides are rarely a quick decision but rather a long slow drawn out descent into depression. In fact the process can be years in the making.

The act is often quick with men as in a gun or a jump but in the case of women it's usually softer like pills or the wrist. Of course there are always exceptions to any rule.

Just something I know.

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Shot down over land? No one saw it or the clean up? That's some magic.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Shot down over land? No one saw it or the clean up? That's some magic.

Who said over land?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I said

Water seems the most logical.

and you made it seem like that was not plausible. We have land and water, or space if you go with aliens.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I said

Water seems the most logical.

and you made it seem like that was not plausible. We have land and water, or space if you go with aliens.

Read it again, slowly if you have to.

What I said is the plane was not lost.

It was shot down and the recovery process began IMMEDIATELY.

Do you really have to bring magic and aliens into this discussion?

edit on -05:00241410142014-10-10T18:14:24-05:00 by Psynic because: grammar

link   
- Before departure from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) the pilot ordered extra aircraft fuel, you do not do that if you are going to nose dive it into thee sea ?

REMEMBER this little chip that all the fuss was about , and the call the pilot got in the cockpit ?
The last radar detection of MH370, picked up by an airport at Surathani, Thailand, showed the jetliner moving due west between Penang and Lankawi island, past 2 a.m. when radar at the local international airports had already closed. The plane was not following a southerly arc toward Australia as erroneously suggested by European aircraft experts cited in the mass media.

www.rense.com...

link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Ivar_Karlsen

Huh...

Someone needs to tell the directors of that video!

Yeah, but it won't be me.
If their agenda is what i think, they are never going to let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This ?

A Thai Air Force radar station in Surat Thani detected a passenger aircraft that departed from Malaysia but diverted and passed the port city of Butterworth, Malaysia, Thai Air Force’s chief ACM Prajin Juntong said Tuesday.

The aircraft could then have flown to the Straits of Malacca.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What about the ringing cell phones and the people ?? Chinese military electronics experts from five different companies but it was not only Freescale employees on that plane).

The engines logged into Boeing 7 hours after the plane vanished from radar, and told Boeing all about how well the flight went.

the nuclear summit remember that
a cargo plane, flew out of Florida undetected by the U.S. air force, and undetected by European radars, only to be apprehended by some really smart flying dutchmen and turned away before crashing the nuclear conference it was headed directy toward without any transponder or identification of any sort.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
In defence of the Australian authorities...they are simply going by the satellite evidence provided by the "Experts", the USA and China, who said they have found debris floating in the Indian Ocean with their super spy tech . Nothing More.

They are still searching that area to "Save Face" and try to help the families, Chinese and American ships are searching too.

I have no idea what happened...but my mind still wanders to the oil rig worker, and the woman on a yacht who had an argument with her husband.....who both saw a fire ball in the sky and/or heard an explosion over the sea in the area at the time.

I have read, but not bothered to confirm, that there were Naval exercises in the area...by local Asian navys.

I would not be surprised the plane was accidently fired upon by a naval vessel, possibly because of transponder malfunction or misidentification as a hostile bogie......and of course a subsequent coverup. Possibly because of fear of retribution, due to being a small Asian country in fear of the big ones, and one cant get any bigger than China.

Still an intriguing mystery.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

The engines logged into Boeing 7 hours after the plane vanished from radar, and told Boeing all about how well the flight went.

Pure fiction. All part of the cover-up.

What do you think would happen to Boeing's sales if a story appeared in the news:

Airliner Pilot threatens to Crash B777 into Petronas Towers unless Political Demands Met

Passenger Jet shot down to prevent another 9/11

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hijack, intercept, shoot down, collect evidence, stall for time, sell more planes.

The public has a very short memory.
edit on -05:00451410052014-10-10T19:05:45-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Because it is.

Unless you have some proof, then no, it's not "fact".....it's opinion.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
At least there is someone keeping the questions coming. Seems like MH17 controversy died down pretty quickly as well. This may be one of those things that suddenly rears its head sometime down the road when something "washes up" or falls out of someones closet.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Its in the Southern Indian Ocean. I'm willing to bet my life on it.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

What do you think would happen to Boeing's sales if a story appeared in the news:

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hijack, intercept, shoot down, collect evidence, stall for time, sell more planes.

Lots say the Boeings are hackable due to the fly by wire and can be flown by remote control just visit some 9-11 threads for the info

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

___________________________________________________________________________________

Lots say the Boeings are hackable due to the fly by wire and can be flown by remote control just visit some 9-11 threads for the info

That's all BS. Some guy hacked an ACARS pc simulator, and claimed he could hack the real thing as well.

It is not possible because there's no way to access the airplanes control system unless it is on the ground, parking brake on, engines off, systems powered by APU or external power and one would need to log on to Boeing service and the airlines internal server to do it.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
malaysia Airlines Flight 370: Remote Control Hijacking Technology is Public Knowledge for at Least 15 Years

The fact that Malaysia Airlines flight 370 was taken over remote-controlled by rogue U.S.-government / U.S. military elements continues to be dismissed by a growing number of people and media outlets – because a person would actually have to be on board to hijack any plane – even though that technology is proven to have been developed and therefore exists.

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Cyber Hijacking – Not the First, E4-B, Flight Termination System

SEPTEMBER 27, 2001

“Bush Announces New Airline Security Measures:

…The president said new security measures would also dramatically increase the number of plainclothes federal marshals on airplanes, give $500 million to developing enhanced cockpit security and enable air traffic controllers to take over a distressed aircraft and land it by remote control.” – PBS

APRIL 1999

Airborne Early Warning Unmanned Aerial Vehicle

“Several strengths and weakness exist for the AEW UAV concept. The first strength involves cost. UAVs with only the “gather data” and “transmit data” elements (see Figure 2) would be relatively more inexpensive than the AWACS system—even though many would be needed since each would be relatively smaller/lighter and would probably lack the power needed to extend radar range as far as the traditional platform. Second, either Sub-concept 1 or 2 could 27 provide extended coverage by extending the AEW platforms’ orbit areas across the FEBA without placing an extremely expensive platform with a large crew in jeopardy. Third, with Sub-concept 2 (the hive principle), the sensor element of the high value asset becomes dispersed, which makes knocking out the “data gathering” function harder to achieve. On the other hand, there are weaknesses. The more capabilities added to the AEW UAV, the larger and more costly the platform becomes (Examples of additional capabilities are: ESM, remotely-controlled maintenance/optimization of mission systems, remote piloting capability, and extended range/endurance/altitude).” – AU/ACSC

DECEMBER 4, 2006

“Boeing Wins Patent on Uninterruptible Autopilot System

Boeing is, of course, not the first autopilot technology in existence, but this one has been designed with counterterrorism first and foremost in mind. Not only is it ‘uninterruptible’ — so that even a tortured pilot cannot turn it off — but it can be activated remotely via radio or satellite by government agencies.”

MARCH 17, 2014

Field McConnell’s (Abel Danger) Interview About Boeing’s Uninterruptible Autopilot System

It was announced in 2007 that by 2009 all commercial jets from Boeing would have this UAS installed, that’s already 5 years ago.

Again, that AWACS, even a remote-controlled version (AEW UAV), is perfectly capable of assisting in the remote-controlled takeover of any commercial jet by jamming radars and satellites is not a wild guess, its one of its standard applications. This is already known for many years, even by folks not affiliated with the military. It’s even been published numerous times in specialized publications. Even if you never read any of those you can still find this information in mainstream outlets online. The information is so common that it was already published for the public in at least 1986.

www.pakalertpress.com...

In August of 2001, this technology was further demonstrated by Raytheon, which successfully took off and landed a Boeing 727 six times at Holloman AFB in New Mexico without a pilot on board.

How to Steal an Airplane: From 9/11 to MH370
www.corbettreport.com...

lots and lots of information say otherwise

usnewsghost.wordpress.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join