It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US admits there is a much scarier terrorist group than ISIS!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Here is a link for you. I do apologize for the wait. There is one more that I used in the past though... I'm still hunting for it.

This will teach me to start saving links though! lol

How many foreigners have fought in Syria is uncertain. Some reports have placed the number of foreigners fighting on the Syrian rebels’ behalf at 12,000, with the European share of that at 2,000. But a European Union official who asked to remain anonymous because he wasn’t allowed to speak on the record said the number could be higher. “The numbers are more a floor than a ceiling,” he said.

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

Then any hint of someone going to a country that is going to have ISIS, or any other terrorist activity, they are watched closely. That's all. Suspected of anything, you can't come back. Sorry.

Even though those numbers are a drop in the pan to the amount of terrorist, radical Muslims already active over there, they're a threat to mine, and everyone one else's country they are running back and forth from. I'm tired of it, these people have done nothing but strip freedoms from my every day life and it has to stop now.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

I made a thread concerning the UN. They are meeting this week for 5 days, and actually this is one of the topics. What to do about this....

Although we know how effective all our countries leaders are, I would like to see something concrete come out of these meetings in this area.

It DOES need to be a crime to participate. God knows these people coming back after gruesomely killing innocent people are a danger to us all, and I'll be damned if I'm having one of these guys for my neighbor!

edit on 22-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

a reply to: spy66

So how do you propose ruling by said Word? It cannot be done nor even agreed upon.

All we can do is the best we can do. And right now, the best is to allow freedom within the confines of civility, and rule in accordance with a republic, where all people's have representation and no one is marginalized.

All we can do is the best we can do! ehmm...

Okay, so what we are doning right now is the best we can do, and what is best for us. Is that what you are saying?

So hunting Down terrorists and killing mostly civiliance by doing so, is the right thing to do then, since it is the best we can do?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The terrorists are killing civilians. In large number. If we use targeted bombing, and one civilian who pledged his/her allegiance to them gets killed, but by doing so we save 200 lives by taking out many terrorists - I'd say that was better than sitting back and allowing 200 more innocent lives to be taken.

Right now, Muslims are on the ground fighting and doing their very best. And loosing ground some days, and gaining ground some. If Iraq, Syria, Iran, or Jordan, or another Middle Eastern country decides to use targeted bombing in effort to save innocent people, then I am behind them 100%.

As far as are we doing the best we can right now? No. We are not. We can, and should be doing the intelligent thing, not the thing some ignorant thinks will put us in the best position in the end.

And that is my opinion on everyone, not just the west not just the middle east. (Just an FYI: ISIS is evil, so they are beside the point I'm making here)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The terrorists are killing civilians. In large number. If we use targeted bombing, and one civilian who pledged his/her allegiance to them gets killed, but by doing so we save 200 lives by taking out many terrorists - I'd say that was better than sitting back and allowing 200 more innocent lives to be taken.

Right now, Muslims are on the ground fighting and doing their very best. And loosing ground some days, and gaining ground some. If Iraq, Syria, Iran, or Jordan, or another Middle Eastern country decides to use targeted bombing in effort to save innocent people, then I am behind them 100%.

As far as are we doing the best we can right now? No. We are not. We can, and should be doing the intelligent thing, not the thing some ignorant thinks will put us in the best position in the end.

And that is my opinion on everyone, not just the west not just the middle east. (Just an FYI: ISIS is evil, so they are beside the point I'm making here)

Thank you very much. I understand now why you dont know who the beast is in revelation 13. You support it.

You support Our secular laws. Because you to only know Good and evil and dont know how to do better.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

In my religion, there is a pledge of allegiance that cannot be taken back. To do so, in my religion, is an abomination and a sin against God.

In hadith, there is one that speaks of the end of time and the judgement which is to come. It tells us (paraphrasing) that if we sit in a forbidden (haram) gathering and the judgement comes, we will not be able to escape the judgement upon that gathering, because from only sitting with them - we become judged just as if we were one of them. (because God isn't stopping next time) So it is taught to be very careful of what gatherings you sit.

When you give your pledge of allegiance it is no light matter, and no Muslim on earth sees it as a small thing. It's not something you can take back - and if you do, it is only between you and God, because only God knows the hearts of men.

Today, we see ISIS - they are just one of many forbidden gatherings teaching lies. Those who gave their bayyah (pledge of allegiance), did a very serious thing. While you can do so to save your life, no one else knows but you and those people of God who can see into the hearts of men what the truth of the matter is.

In for a penny, in for a pound. You are known by the company you keep, and you cannot keep company with ISIS without giving your bayyah. and while this is not the judgement of God, but only of imperfect men trying to sustain their own survival, (because Muslims cannot survive if we allow ISIS and the western governments to do all that they will upon our heads) then we judge according to the best we can.

And we must judge by that gathering, as that is what we have to judge by. I stand upon the truth, and will die upon it regardless of what gathering you judge me to sit with.

Do you believe this is the sifting? I do.

You did forget to ask why I never said I would support US or any western country doing targeted bombings... I wonder why that is. Perhaps you also are afflicted with the same difficulties of which you accuse?

But no, I can have no sympathy for those who gave their bayah as I know I cannot see into their hearts, and neither can you.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Please don't hate on me for this, i am not from America and new to this stuff. These are serious questions

Why does all this have to be a conspiracy by the government?

What would happen if the government lessened the security (or didn't tighten it) after these threats and another 9/11 happened (no government involved, like i actually believe happened in 9/11) and tens of thousands died. Would these same people calling "fear mongering" blame the government for it or would they say the were wrong?

Again, these are legit questions, help me to understand you guys.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Do you believe this is the sifting? I do.

The beast have always been progressing and will until the end. If i think we are in the times of the shifting? No, not yet.

The peopel are not ready yet. The fight on terror is to Young. People are still confused, tiered and are not motivated to go all in. The debate on this forum will change when the Public is ready to go all in.

You did forget to ask why I never said I would support US or any western country doing targeted bombings... I wonder why that is. Perhaps you also are afflicted with the same difficulties of which you accuse?

I dont know who you are or where you are from. I did know you religion from how you described Things.

I dont have to ask you if you support the US Bombing or any western country partaking in it. Because you have already said that you support, and that we need a secular government and its laws. And you said that it was moral to kill innocent People for the greater good of the secular Law of government So you are directly supporting the beast that is.

Dosent it say somewhere in Your Book that you can only serve one master. Who are you really serving? You are not loyal to the plage you have With thee God. You are making excuses.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I said I supported targeted bombing and specified exactly what countries I would support in that bombing. The US is not the only country with an air force or the ability to bomb.

I hate ISIS, with a passion and to the extent I want every single one dead, but my stance on who needs to be taking them out is quite clear.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read my words for comprehension. I always make my words clear.

Only middle easterners can fix this in the middle east. And by God we have to come together to do just that. Putting aside our differences, start working together, and stop trying to position for all the power - for our own survival. Otherwise we will die.

Western countries have lots to do to stop the flow of their own crazy people flooding into the situation and making the bad worse. THAT is what they have to do - and deal with those who are on her own soil in proper manner. They also need to deal with the fact there is NOTHING they can do to solve the situation on middle eastern soil.

As to your answer to my question, God isn't going to wait for the people to be ready. There has been more than enough time for that. I do think this is the beginning though.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Worse?

How can you get worse unless they rape kittens and eat puppys?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Ya, and it's called Congress.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It's threads like this that make me fall in love with ATS over and over again. Very little had been said about khorasan and now the group is all over our media, what with the air strikes in Syria. At least I don't feel completely in the dark...and I like to think that I pay attention. I appreciate the heads up.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join