It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
We’ve heard the reports. Below is some video that seems to corroborate those reports. It’s bad enough that Hamas launches rockets from civilian locations like schools, hospitals and neighborhoods in the interest of garnering international sympathy when civilians are killed.

What happens when civilians attempt to heed the IDF warnings to evacuate so the locations can be bombed without civilian deaths, is far worse. These civilians are beaten by Hamas to force them back into the buildings they know have been targeted for destruction.

shoebat.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: spirited75
Isreal's systematic human rights abuse is all the marketing needed. They run an apartheid state, most people are against that, especially those who know where the IDF came from, terrorist cells. That is also where the government pulled a lot of their first members as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

they are 18-25 year old kids.

still wet behind the ears,
trying to dictate to wiser
and more experienced
heads the facts of life.

the question to ask is how were Hamas
advertising able to stir up the emotions
of this age group and how were they able
to target that group of people to manipulate them?

even better for members of this targeted group
to ask themselves these questions and find the
answers themselves-----but they will not.
They are too frenzied from the accurate marketing done by hamas.

So now Hamas "advertising" has to have stirred up people to make them protest? Have you got any more preposterous theories?

Stop being so arrogant.

Here's a newsflash for you - some people have different opinions and not everybody thinks like you!
edit on 3/8/14 by Kram09 because: typos yet again

Gin

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Have to point it out but that video they posted up on this site is about 12 years old, nothing to do with current events that are folding. IDF in full frontal propaganda warfare.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If you want some "real world" answers to the questions in this thread, here are some. You know why Israeli's may be supporting this war? Perhaps because of forums like these that have for long before this war tolerated posts like this one:

"They steal the Palestinians land and then act like the usual cunning manipulative jew with money, I don't know what's worse the spread of ebola or the spread of these snake Zionists, at least ebola hasn't stolen our banks, media, and governments.

This plague needs a cure A.S.A.P, but at this rate I'm not holding my breath as it seems only Jesus returning to earth would be a cure for zionism"

This a direct quote from a post on ATS and is typical of much of what you read here. This effectively reads "those darn jewy jews for being so jewy need to be exterminated as they are a plague upon us." This has been the non-stop view espoused by so many for the last 50+ years (and millennia before that). This view has been backed up with arms by the "Palestinian" people time and time again.

So forgive us if we don't believe the "evenhandedness" with which you criticize Israel. Where were you when Palestinians were killing women, queers and infidels for no reason at all? I bet you were saying that was Israel's fault for oppressing the Palestinians and forcing them to do it. Where were you when tens of thousands of Palestinians were dancing in the streets after 9/11? I bet you were pointing at the three Israeli's on the rooftop, right?

The reason the US entered World War II had nothing to do with the concentration camps and the killing of gypsies, Jews and all other persona non grata. The US turned away boat fuels of Jews and other seeking asylums. The concentration camps were liberated merely on the way to Berlin.

Many of the sources in this thread and in others are Israeli papers and jews around the world condemning what the Israeli government is doing. You know why? Because they have freedom of speech AND they are against violence to anyone. We never hear or see condemnation or speech like this from Palestinians about anything bad done by any arab. Absolute crickets.

The point is the Palestinians detest the Israeli's. The Israeli's abhor the Palestinians. The many wars which the Arabs have launched proved their feelings and intent clearly. Until we get past the taking sides and rationalizing the use of force be EITHER side, humanity will be doomed to this fate.

Condemning only one side so vociferously does not help with one's credibility, however, it does feed into the view of what is behind such criticism.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It is not official news yet, but this is what everyone in Israel is talking about: The IDF has arrested Hamas terrorists who have divulged gruesome details on a planned terror attack of immeasurable proportions. Hamas has been planning for over 10 years for this attack which was going to take place on Rosh Hashanah 2014; two months from now. They built an underground tunnel from Gaza directly into Israel with 16 exit points, and on Rosh Hashanah they were going to send over 20 terrorists - dressed as IDF soldiers - out of each one of the exits. Hundreds of terrorists dressed as IDF soldiers were going to infiltrate every town and community in southern Israel, and commit massacres and kidnappings like we've never seen before. God has truly protected His people, at the very last moment before the storm.The people of Israel are celebrating the many miracles that God has been doing for His people. Many spiritual leaders say that our work is to praise God for these miracles and appreciate them; otherwise the miracles will cease, God forbid, and we will be left to 'nature'. 'Praise God, for He is good!!!!' Shabbat Shalom, friends.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Why doesn't god simply just put an end to the war instead of leaking Hamas information?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

if you ever see him ask him okay.

literally.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

If I ever see god, I'm telling him everything.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75
It is not official news yet, but this is what everyone in Israel is talking about: The IDF has arrested Hamas terrorists who have divulged gruesome details on a planned terror attack of immeasurable proportions. Hamas has been planning for over 10 years for this attack which was going to take place on Rosh Hashanah 2014; two months from now. They built an underground tunnel from Gaza directly into Israel with 16 exit points, and on Rosh Hashanah they were going to send over 20 terrorists - dressed as IDF soldiers - out of each one of the exits. Hundreds of terrorists dressed as IDF soldiers were going to infiltrate every town and community in southern Israel, and commit massacres and kidnappings like we've never seen before. God has truly protected His people, at the very last moment before the storm.The people of Israel are celebrating the many miracles that God has been doing for His people. Many spiritual leaders say that our work is to praise God for these miracles and appreciate them; otherwise the miracles will cease, God forbid, and we will be left to 'nature'. 'Praise God, for He is good!!!!' Shabbat Shalom, friends.

Are you kidding me???

So basically, they were planning on doing what the Jews have been doing for the past 30 days to Gaza.
But haven't done it yet so we are just supposed to trust that you stopped them.
yes, trust you that have been killing kids and cheering about it for the past 30 days?

There is a big difference between Israeli supporters and Palestinian supporters- The Israel's don't have a shred of proof for what they say.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo
you wont have to.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

What's ridiculous is the notion that a legally granted sovereign nation should negotiate with a terrorist regime that is sworn to their destruction.

Get rid of Hamas, and then we can talk about redefined borders. The Israeli government demonstrated in 2005 that they are willing to concede land to work towards peace. It's not their fault that the radicals took over and used the land to attack Israel from closer range.

I have no doubts Hamas is not innocent. But the tired lie that Palestinian demands are all crazy and the Israeli's are fluffy bunnies is getting old.

First, maps from 1948 until now really do show a progressive massive loss of land, going from the Palestinians to the Israelis. Do you think all of that was gained fairly or lawfully?

Second, yes, Israel has the right to defend itself. But so do the Palestinians. You guys keep acting like any resistance on the part of the Palestinians is extremism or again, uncalled for. "Come on you Palis, why don't you just leave your houses and let us take over the land. How DARE you fight back!?" It's laughable.

Third, even if Israel was correct all of the way the collateral damage ratio is far too high to accept.

The collateral damage is too high. Agreed. Regarding your other point, how pray tell did the Israeli's obtain this land after 1948? Was it Israel starting wars and then just taking the land?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” – Martin Luther King

“Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who said it no matter if I have said it unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” – Buddha

I see, in absence of anything smart to say, you will start quoting something you find smart.

Why do you care about quotes of non-Jews? Let's focus on one of most famous Jew of all time, also one of biggest genies of our time. Please, can you explain me what he meant by this:

I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish state. Apart from the practical considerations, my awareness of the essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish state with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power no matter how modest. I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain – especially from the development of a narrow nationalism within our own ranks, against which we have already had to fight without a Jewish state

He knew, almost a decade before Israel was made through terrorism what will happen to his people, and that is why he decide not to be second president of state made on blood and on land of others.

All he wanted for his people - peace...

Start reading more about Gandhi,...
edit on 3-8-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

ALBERT EINSTEIN SAID THAT

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Ohh, you got it wrong, sorry my bad. Of course Einstein said that, Gandhi was no Jew, but both of them were pacifist.

Now, question - why did Einstein said something like that?

And why did I mention that you should read more about Gandhi and his life?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Hamas = Hitler.

LOL...

Are you aware that the guy in your "collage" directly to the left of HItler is actually a well known plant that has been caught at many "Muslim Extremist" protests?

An agent provocateur so to speak, give this article a look:

snappedshot.com...

This guy seems to be at EVERY protest where they "HATE JEWS!"

Coincidence?

This guy sure gets around...
edit on 8/4/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Do you fall for propaganda?

EDIT: Silly me, you obviously do.

More proof that said member definitely does fall for propaganda...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would hope that they are not purposely peddling this stuff...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
There is nobody more annoying than Mark Regev.... every time he is trotted out, he just pisses me off.

Also Jon Snow (no...not THAT Jon Snow) grilling Regev....really gets "testy" in the last few minutes

edit on 4/8/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kram09
a reply to: Stuyvesant

Look at the history of Islamic conquest since its inception. Islam has 1400 years of solid bloodshed and attempts at conquering other lands and spreading it's diseased, psychotic religious notions.

Spare me the "coexistence" baloney. Islam doesn't co-exist. It conquers.

And Christianity hasn't done exactly the same? You have a very skewered one sided view of history.

No, you are totally wrong. CHristianity has NOT done "exactly the same thing." Why don't you Google or Wikipedia "Islamic terrorism" and "Christian terrorism" and see what you come up with. Look at the numbers. Look at the facts.

History IS one-sided, when it comes to Islam.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stuyvesant
No, you are totally wrong. CHristianity has NOT done "exactly the same thing." Why don't you Google or Wikipedia "Islamic terrorism" and "Christian terrorism" and see what you come up with. Look at the numbers. Look at the facts.

History IS one-sided, when it comes to Islam.

Oh, that explains - you are looking at wrong keyword...

Try 'crusades' or if you like more precise, try to search for Siege of Jerusalem in 1099 and massacre that followed.

I know, history is a b%^#...

edit on 4-8-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join