It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: smokenmirrors
General William Tecumseh Sherman, "war is hell"

George S. Patton, "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

Sir Winston Churchill, "An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."

Hamas apologists are annoying.

We can all selectively use quotes.

“I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility and its stupidity.” - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Also here's the full version of that Sherman quote:

“You don’t know the horrible aspects of war. I’ve been through two wars and I know. I’ve seen cities and homes in ashes. I’ve seen thousands of men lying on the ground, their dead faces looking up at the skies. I tell you, war is Hell!” – William Tecumseh Sherman

Here's another from him:

“I confess, without shame, that I am sick and tired of fighting — its glory is all moonshine; even success the most brilliant is over dead and mangled bodies, with the anguish and lamentations of distant families, appealing to me for sons, husbands, and fathers ... it is only those who have never heard a shot, never heard the shriek and groans of the wounded and lacerated ... that cry aloud for more blood, more vengeance, more desolation.” – William Tecumseh Sherman

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: spirited75

You obviously know very little about Martin Luther King or his beliefs.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
And not to sound pretentious but I'd suggest that I do actually know about his beliefs considering that at this very moment I'm in the process of reading this which I bought earlier this year

This is also a good biography which I have right next to me on the desk.

I'd recommend it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kram09

We can all selectively use quotes.

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” – Martin Luther King

“Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who said it no matter if I have said it unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” – Buddha

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Yeah they're good ones too.

Glad you approve.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

about things that matter.

Yeah such as Israel bombing yet another UN school.

I'm sure it was a misfired Hamas rocket though or there was "firing in the vicinity."

I've read this script before...
edit on 3/8/14 by Kram09 because: typo

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kram09
And not to sound pretentious but I'd suggest that I do actually know about his beliefs considering that at this very moment I'm in the process of reading this which I bought earlier this year

This is also a good biography which I have right next to me on the desk.

I'd recommend it.

you read about the King from your house in England.
I lived during the times and life of the King here in America,
the America that overthrew your country's oppression of us colonists
like we used to do to Blacks

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

and you supporting Hamas is of course pure unadulterated truth?

Hamas has broken all of the past six cease fire agreements.

they slither like cockroaches that they are.

Radical islam was responsible for the 9/11 attack.

I appeal to the US Government to send more money and more munitions to Israel and soon.

we were fighting radical islam in Iraq and Afghanistan so lets let the Israeli's do the front line gig for a while.

I apologize on behalf of my forefathers in the crusades for leaving the job incomplete.

I challenge you to find one single post I have made that in any way says I support Hamas. Please just stop with the pointless propaganda and now outright lies.

link   
a reply to: Kram09

good cause they support your transient reasoning
at this time of your life and development.

link   

you read about the King from your house in England.

Yes..that's right.

I lived during the times and life of the King here in America,
the America that overthrew your country's oppression of us colonists
like we used to do to Blacks

Erm...yes that's very good. What's your point?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

so can you locate the trains that are taking the arabs to the concentration camps?
can you locate the concentration camps where they house the arabs waiting gas?
can you locate the gas chambers where they gas the arabs?
can you locate the furnaces where they burn the arab bodies?

if you can you are telling the truth and if you can not then you are lying.

When you have the people locked in a open air prison like Gaza you don't need trains to ship them anywhere. You don't need furnaces when the bombs that Israel is dropping does the burning quite well.

well perhaps Hamas should not have been firing missiles at Israel for the past several months.

Well perhaps Israel should stop invading the West Bank and kidnapping people. Perhaps Israel should start stepping on those thugs that are called "settlers" that use Palestinians for target practice.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

the title of this thread is UN warned Israel seventeen times that the school was a refugee camp.

fails to mention that Israel always gives prior notice of the buildings they are going to bomb.

Just because you give prior notice to committing a war crime doesn't give you the right to commit a war crime. Also where are they supposed to go? Does Israel want to drive the people in Gaza into the ocean? Because that is the only option left.
edit on 3-8-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

they were warning them to leave the building so that IDF
could destroy the building, tunnels and munitions that were in the building.

how ignorant of the people to not leave when given advance notice.

And how ignorant that some people just does not realize that Israel hasn't stolen all of Gaza yet so the people that lives there does not have to follow Israels orders. Israel was told there was no weapons in those building just because Israel may have thought there was doesn't make it real.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Hamas = Hitler.

Zionism = Hitler. After all they backed him in the war and even fought against the British in Palestine of all places. And seeing how they are treating the Palestinians they learned their lessons from Uncle Adolf quite well.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
A few questions to all the people who support Israel.Do you support the killing of children? Yes or no.
How many children have the Isrealis's killed?

Another question, how many children have the Palestinians killed while they watch their own children die?

...... , uh, .........
Yah, that's what I thought.

Your a bunch of God damned baby killers.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I would call the Israeli's a bunch of bastards but that would be redundant since in Judaism you only claim lineage from you mothers.

Hmmm, How perfect for a people who claim to be something that they are not.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You better include Egypt in that Holocaust because they are blocking the borders to Gaza too.

You better also be willing to explain that the Palestinian people never existed prior to the land deal to create a 2 party state with the Jews. Palestine was a region and not a people, and the Palestinian people were homeless/nation less the same as Jews. Constantly conquered and controlled by their other Arab brothers. The difference is the Jews were willing to accept the Hittites as neighbors and the Hittites were not willing to accept the Jews.

Everyone wants to claim the Hittites were there first but the oldest name given to them is Greek in nature, so no they were not there first, and no they do not have anymore of a land claim than any other people who lost land due to military force.

They are not occupied by Israel they chose this course of action because of ignorance, and they can only blame their own racism, and the racism of their other Arab brothers who use them as a pawn on the world stage.

There will be a day when the "Palestinians" realize they've been duped, and their lives have died for nothing. They'll realize there is no Allah, because if there were, he would have done something for their plight. They can only claim victory for Allah when they kill themselves. The odd ignorance in calling that a victory is beyond my understanding as a westerner. Religion apart these are some frighteningly backward people.
edit on 3-8-2014 by Stuship because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stuship

You better include Egypt in that Holocaust because they are blocking the borders to Gaza too.

You better also be willing to explain that the Palestinian people never existed prior to the land deal to create a 2 party state with the Jews. Palestine was a region and not a people, and the Palestinian people were homeless/nation less the same as Jews. Constantly conquered and controlled by their other Arab brothers. The difference is the Jews were willing to accept the Hittites as neighbors and the Hittites were not willing to accept the Jews.

Everyone wants to claim the Hittites were there first but the oldest name given to them is Greek in nature, so no they were not there first, and no they do not have anymore of a land claim than any other people who lost land due to military force.

They are not occupied by Israel they chose this course of action because of ignorance, and they can only blame their own racism, and the racism of their other Arab brothers who use them as a pawn on the world stage.

There will be a day when the "Palestinians" realize they've been duped, and their lives have died for nothing. They'll realize there is no Allah, because if there were, he would have done something for their plight. They can only claim victory for Allah when they kill themselves. The odd ignorance in calling that a victory is beyond my understanding as a westerner. Religion apart these are some frighteningly backward people.

there is a parable in the Bible about those who have ears let them hear.
the progressive liberals who read this will not HEAR what you said.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

the progressive liberals who read this will not HEAR what you said.

What's all this liberal this, liberal that, you keep spouting?

It's about human beings!

'Liberal' comes from the Latin liberalis, which means pertaining to a free man. In politics, to be liberal is to want to extend democracy through change and reform. One can see why the word had to be erased from our political lexicon.” – Gore Vidal

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kram09

go look at a video of the protesters of israel.

they are 18-25 year old kids.

still wet behind the ears,
trying to dictate to wiser
and more experienced
heads the facts of life.

the question to ask is how were Hamas
advertising able to stir up the emotions
of this age group and how were they able
to target that group of people to manipulate them?

even better for members of this targeted group
to ask themselves these questions and find the
answers themselves-----but they will not.
They are too frenzied from the accurate marketing done by hamas.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join