It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaFunk
a reply to: moobie

They shot down a plane on July 14, at least they claimed it.

Could it be that these phone calls are made up out of bits from two seperate days, July 14 and July 17? Bits of July 14 talking about the downed Antonov, and bits of July 17 talking about a civilian jet that was downed, but never actually saying they shot down a civilian jet?

I wouldnt have ruled that out until now.Ukraine released more conversations as well adding to corroborating evidence as they say.I have no doubt the SBU has been monitoring there communications. I just dont think anyone realized to what extent but they do now i guess Not to mention it would be increadibly stupid of Kiev to fake this because likelyhood of being caught increses with the international communities focus. Dont think these tapes arent being analyzed by every security branch in governments all over the west. I gurantee these things have been put through voice analysis background noise checks in fact Russia is as well we know this. And Russia would be the first to point out its fake so im sure the conversations happened at this point.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Accoding to the invastigetive journalist Robert Parry (wiki/Robert Parry (journalist) ) his CIA sources have evidence that drunken Ukrainian soldiers might be behind the shot-down of the passenger jet.

A satellite photo suggests that the anti-aircraft missle was fired by Ukrainian troops. The soldiers were wearing Ukraine uniforms and may have been drinking, since scattered beer bottles were around the site.
consortiumnews.com... h-to-judgment/

Time to release this satellite photo to the public! Even if it harms the interest of the US.

link   

The stance is, no sanctions, no finger pointing.
Cooperation and investigation, bring home our people and find out what has happened.

If it is clear that this aircraft was indeed shot down with a rocket, there will be every effort to bring those who are responsible to justice.

edit on 20-7-2014 by earthling42 because: typo

link   

originally posted by: earthling42

The stance is, no sanctions, no finger pointing.
Cooperation and investiation, bring home our people and find out what has happened.

If it is clear that this aircraft was indeed shot down with a rocket, there will be every effort to bring those who are responsible to justice.

They already have determined the cause and persons responsible, keep up will ya.

Your politicans don't seem to be representing you.

edit on 20-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42

Whoever did it wont be hung out to dry, they will simply pick the village idiot, plant evidence and hand him over.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Media has, yes, not the government.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I gurantee these things have been put through voice analysis background noise checks in fact Russia is as well we know this. And Russia would be the first to point out its fake so im sure the conversations happened at this point.

I didn't say the conversations didn't happen, I said they may have been distorted.

I am not sure what Russia would or should do about that right now, if true.

This is all speculation though.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I gurantee these things have been put through voice analysis background noise checks in fact Russia is as well we know this. And Russia would be the first to point out its fake so im sure the conversations happened at this point.

I didn't say the conversations didn't happen, I said they may have been distorted.

I am not sure what Russia would or should do about that right now, if true.

This is all speculation though.

What im saying is every intelligence agency on the globe is going through them if edited they could tell so it wasnt an edit. So then the only distortion possible is context and assuming the translations are right context seems pretty clear.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Your politicans don't seem to be representing you.

I think this applies to everybody, everyhere.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Well, they never admitted to shooting down a civilian plane in that footage so it proves nothing.

I don't think Russia would issue a statement about how the Seperatists' phone calls were faked. I think they want to seperate themselves from the Seperatists a bit right now.

edit on 20-7-2014 by DaFunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Prime Minister Rutte just gave a press conference. Some highlights: Minister of foreign affairs is underway to the U.S. for a UN security council meeting, and after multiple questions, Rutte didn't rule out military intervention. He just didn't acknowledge it. Fact is, the Netherlands can't do it alone.

It's taking to long. If the UN intervened within 24 hours after the crash, no one would be offended. We would all understand.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WeZet

Nobody is going to do a thing, especially him.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Heres some photos released of the Buk supposedly being transported but one of them shows a picture taken just hours before the crash. In that photo it shows the system was supposedly in Torez. As they say in the age of the internet its hard to hide things.

dailymail

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Well, they never admitted to shooting down a civilian plane in that footage so it proves nothing.

I don't think Russia would issue a statement about how the Seperatists' phone calls were faked. I think they want to seperate themselves from the Seperatists a bit right now.

Yes they did wow are you even following any of this?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Problem is that no one has the balls to go up against TPTB for fear of retribution.

Reminds me of the Lebanon when the terrorists captured a high ranking Russian agent and threatened to kill him if demands where not met. So the Russians captured one of the terrorists and said give us our man back or yours will be sent back in bits in a taxi. The terrorists immediately released the Russian, and the Russian released the terrorist in bits in the back of a taxi.

Lesson is the game has already been played out before you make your move.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The vehicle that is being obscured by the cover, is not the same vehicle as in those pics of the BUK.

This looks like an amfibious vehicle, look at the large section that is potruding from the front wheels, the BUK doesn't have that.

Correct if wrong.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DaFunk

I know... It's too late to act.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The fourth photo is of a different truck, which is a little suspicious. Going by the time stamp they either swapped the load from one truck to another in around a minute, or there were two trucks in the convoy, which isn't mentioned.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

If they admitted to downing a civilian plane in that footage please qoute the part where they do.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfoot007

This thread is propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join