It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: DaFunk
Maybe....but if the separitists keep screwing around with the crash scene we might never know.

I am happy they are putting the bodies in refridgerated storage rather than letting them lay there decomposing like meat bags. It will help prevent disease in the area and save the bodies for later examination and also respects them.
edit on 20-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

a reply to: GargIndia

'Forget the propoganda its not the Ukranian military desecrating the bodies,looting,hiding evidence,removing black boxes and evidence is it.

If this place is in Ukraine, that management of the situation is very much the responsibility of Ukrainian government. How can you say otherwise.

Why Ukrainian forces are powerless to secure the site and do whatever you want them to do. Ask them?

Why US is blurting its mouth rather than acting? If US is so disturbed by the scene, what has it done to secure it. Why all the pressure on Russia? These are tell-tale signs of a false flag, that the event is created for the emotional blackmail of people.
edit on 20-7-2014 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ok, I know people will hate this, and it's just an angle, but

This just feels too "perfect"

Spidersense tingling tells me I'm being fracked around with.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I agree its not certain who shot down the plane and the Ukranian military couldn't organize a meat tray raffle at a pub let alone a special operations type mission what is evident is that those in control of the area are operating in a manner which implies guilt.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: moobie

Eventually they collected the bodies but theres still 100 bodies missing according to reports

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Eventually they collected the bodies but theres still 100 bodies missing according to reports

Probably because they are scattered all over the map. Some people probably burried them showing respect.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I agree its not certain who shot down the plane and the Ukranian military couldn't organize a meat tray raffle at a pub let alone a special operations type mission what is evident is that those in control of the area are operating in a manner which implies guilt.

What action have you seen from Ukraine government except blurting? I want to know.

Yet it is the Russians that get the blame. Wow!

This is not a special ops case. Kiev needed to send rescuers and other staff immediately after crash to that area. The fact is Kiev has been sitting smugly till now and has not moved a finger.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Kiev have been gagging to get NATO into this since the beginning, remember when some of the more hard liners stated they wanted in NATO to get as many weapons as possible, to fight. Remember that tweeet a month ago about the desire to get NATO involved by downing a European passanger jet. Certinally seems like plan A to me at work.

One thing Ukranians are good at, flapping the hatred in their gobs about what they want to do to Russia and how.

All I have heard since the beginning of this was cry wolf, every time, non stop.

"The Commies are comming! The Commies are comming!".

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Anyone who tried to do something the last few days has been thwarted at the barrel of a gun which means to secure the area you would of needed to kill a bunch of people, now onto your point yes the Ukranian Government has shown itself to be useless and inept.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SomebodySomeone

Catching flies with syrup works every time.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia

What action have you seen from Ukraine government except blurting? I want to know.

This is not a special ops case. Kiev needed to send rescuers and other staff immediately after crash to that area. The fact is Kiev has been sitting smugly till now and has not moved a finger.

Ukraine set up some big conspiracy really? They cant even control there own territory. As for it being the separatists theirs little doubt at this point. The Buk has been spotted there we have audio of rebels discussing it as well. Than there is the fact its limited range puts it to have to be well withing separatists held territory. Ukraine said they can account for all there missiles and didnt have a launcher anywhere near there makes sense you dont move a launcher into enemy held territory unless you want it destroyed or stolen. It was confirmed it was a missile strike US government picked up the heat signature. The only thing that isnt known is was it Russians or separatists that actually fired the missile.

Personally i dont think it was actual Russian troops im betting it was Chechen rebels just like in the audio that was released. These are the go to guys for the separatists.When they arrived from Russia things turned around for them. Now however since Ukraine is now treating it like a war there losing just because its a numbers game.

As for them desecrating the dead propaganda by Kiev realize these rebels arent equipped to handle this disaster and dont know what to do. The only thing i can fault them for is they needed to just encircle the area and let the international community handle recovery. But they were unwilling to give up control of the 10 mile stretch. Than the local commanders seem to be handling it poorly since they stop the very people that should be investigating while allowing others to rummage through the wreck.Not sure the local separatists truly understand the gravity of the situation.

Bottom line was Russia involved of course they were the only question remaining is if its direct or indirect involvement.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Can we have the FULL audio, from beginning to end, not just a snippet.

I would like to see the noise floor on it and the full conversation for context.

I would imagine a conversation of this nature would be longer than a couple of minutes.

It is very very easy to snip down a longer recording to make it fit your story and context.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: moobie
Can we have the FULL audio, from beginning to end, not just a snippet.

I would like to see the noise floor on it and the full conversation for context.

I would imagine a conversation of this nature would be longer than a couple of minutes.

It is very very easy to snip down a longer recording to make it fit your story and context.

precisely,

It is easier for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven than a camel "snip"

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The only thing that isnt known is was it Russians or separatists that actually fired the missile.

You left out the Ukrainians, they have AA as well you know, in fact probably a lot more than the rebels. Or do you know something the rest of us don't?

link   

So why do you worry about desecrating your dead.

That's says a lot.

link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: dragonridr

The only thing that isnt known is was it Russians or separatists that actually fired the missile.

You left out the Ukrainians, they have AA as well you know, in fact probably a lot more than the rebels. Or do you know something the rest of us don't?

Let's not let little details get in the way of a good story.

PS: Don't forget America, UK, Germany et al. They are backing Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What was Netherlands's stance on Sanctions and Russia et al?

Wonder why a flight full of Dutch people was hit.

Did their political stance change after? Is that something to look at?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

They shot down a plane on July 14, at least they claimed it.

Could it be that these phone calls are made up out of bits from two seperate days, July 14 and July 17? Bits of July 14 talking about the downed Antonov, and bits of July 17 talking about a civilian jet that was downed, but never actually saying they shot down a civilian jet?

edit on 20-7-2014 by DaFunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DaFunk

Just like some of the YT vids showing BUK / SAM shooting down MH17, a bit of audio / video manipulation

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia

They did and people with guns chased them off. Nice try but your ignoring armed separatists running around the area. They are in control until Ukrainian military can drive them out. The problem is fighting them there turn the crash sight into a war zone meaning evidence would be destroyed. As it turns out much easier to let the separatists dig there own grave so to speak. For Kiev the actions of the separatists are getting international publicity. And the international community isnt being kind calling them animals and worse(doesnt help there running around drunk in front of the press). At this point Kiev only has one option expose whats going on because fighting for the crash site just plays into the separatists hands and theyll claim Kiev did it to destroy evidence.

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join