It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DaFunk

That's kind of my point. If the only argument for flying over the area was to conserve fuel, its a moot point. Adding a few dollars to an airline ticket wouldn't even be noticed by your common consumer and if no one else is doing it, it's asinine to be the only one.

This all the while being the same airline who lost yet another 777 no where to be found. I mean really?

It's almost like three skyscrapers falling in one day by two planes.

Or the State-puff Marshmallow man attacking New York City.

All are equally logical.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

And what do you think will be achieved by Putin not attending G20 or your country???

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

It will communicate that we do not appreciate his state sponsored savages desecrating our dead and tampering with evidence.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Even if it is a war zone I can follow virtually every plane in the sky on my mobile phone so why couldn't these clowns.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Would you ban Obama from entering Aus because of the actions of the Syrian rebels?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Not sure what or who you mean. The plane was obviously tracked.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

There are plane tracker apps you can download which show you as a civilian where the planes all are if I can know surely they would have a means to know also.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

No because he hasn't conducted or abetted any massive terrorist act directly I know of but I hope our Prime Minister asks him what on earth hes trying to achieve in the middle east

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Who is they and what is the relevance? You make no sense to me right now.

edit, I see you mean those who supposedly shot the plane. I don't know.

edit on 20-7-2014 by DaFunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

It will communicate that we do not appreciate his state sponsored savages desecrating our dead and tampering with evidence.

You do not understand the situation here at all. The thick propaganda and accusations coming from Western governments tell clearly that no cooperation is possible.

So why do you worry about desecrating your dead. Did you ask Ukraine Government some tough questions? Definitely not.

Where are the remains of your countrymen? I believe they are not in Russia.

Where are Poroshenko's tall claims. Why Ukraine security forces are unable to secure this crash area??? Why You refuse to ask this question.

The fact is you are blinded by propaganda.

edit on 20-7-2014 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Whoever shot it down is 'they',what I am saying is that with the technology currently available they should of known it was a civilian flight,.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
"Remember the Maine, to Hell with Spain!"

This is the Modus Operandi of the USA.

Vilify the target country with false accusations and then attack.

From the Indian Wars to the present day, NOTHING has changed.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42
So we have been told by some of our western media. Then again, Aussie news is now saying this:

..Alexander Borodai, prime minister of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic.... Mr Borodai said bodies which have been removed from the crash site will be kept in refrigerated carriages on a train near the scene in the mean time. He said his teams had taken the corpses away from the crash site "out of respect for the families" and because "it is becoming inhumane in these conditions".

From www.abc.net.au... which also mentions what the DPR have done with the black boxes.
So what are you going to believe? Yesterday's news or today's news? How can any of us believe anything when what we're being told keeps changing?
The only chaos I can see is coming from the media.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Maybe they were suspicious because it chose to fly into their warzone unlike other daily flights from that direction?

Maybe they even identified Ukrainian jets nearby.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

'Forget the propoganda its not the Ukranian military desecrating the bodies,looting,hiding evidence,removing black boxes and evidence is it.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
For those who are unaware..............

www.flightradar24.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Maybe....but if the separitists keep screwing around with the crash scene we might never know.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Whoever shot it down is 'they',what I am saying is that with the technology currently available they should of known it was a civilian flight,.

First of all it is not at all certain who shot down the plane.

But whatever the case, it is the responsibility of Kiev government to secure the site. Why that did not happen.

So I am to believe that a force that is supposedly going to crush and destroy rebels cannot secure a crash site.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Flatcoat

No because he hasn't conducted or abetted any massive terrorist act directly I know of but I hope our Prime Minister asks him what on earth hes trying to achieve in the middle east

Don't get me wrong, I'm Australian and I'm as appalled by all this as anyone, but Obama has sponsored the Syrian rebels directly, even though he hasn't pulled a trigger himself, so what's the difference between his actions and Putin's?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

'Forget the propoganda its not the Ukranian military desecrating the bodies,looting,hiding evidence,removing black boxes and evidence is it.

No, it is just the propaganda causing you to blindly believe that the pro-Russians are doing these things. Are you sure they are?
edit on 20-7-2014 by SomebodySomeone because: Added *blindly* and extra sentence.

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join