It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoagland - Hartley 2 comet is a Space Ship? Update on Hoaglands Mars Warrior Skulls

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
As for Hoagland, does this stuff even warrant any discussion at all?

Nope, at least not to me. Perhaps it does warrant an excuse to post my Hartley 2 timelapse video though.

Just another comet.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jamie6737

What is truly sad is that some people believe his crap. Hoagland is just one of many who originally came out with something interesting only to start fabricating lies in order to keep the money flow coming in. He's not alone, Greer, Icke, Collier...name it.

Why some people buy their outrageous lies is beyond me. If only they could see through Hoagland as easily as he carbon dates... @@

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamie6737

Hoagland also says he has found a fossilised car that is 65 million years old on mars, Hoagland said he has the ability to carbon date rocks, by looking at them.

Visually carbon date? Talk about an oxymoron... or just a moron.

I believe the scientific term for "visual carbon dating" is "making sh!t up."
edit on 2-7-2014 by parad0x122 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122

Yes by looking at them on images.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamie6737

After watching Hoaglands, 'Hidden NASA, Earth-Keeper' Hoaglands goes on to claim that the Comet Hartley 2 is a spaceship. Hoagland says the hull has been exposed with ruins on it.

Lets hope that cultists wearing black Nike shoes do not decide to commit suicide to be one with the aliens on the comet like the last time Hoagland did this...(cough cough, Hale-Bopp, cough cough, Heaven's Gate).

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
But you know Hoagland has brought up some good points, brought to light some really interesting anomalies and posited some really good theories. Don't hate him for that. Not everything the man has done is crazy or out there. Some really interesting things that should be looked at and thought about and discussed. However, he does take things too far many times and some of his conclusions are very weak.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
But you know Hoagland has brought up some good points, brought to light some really interesting anomalies and posited some really good theories. Don't hate him for that. Not everything the man has done is crazy or out there. Some really interesting things that should be looked at and thought about and discussed. However, he does take things too far many times and some of his conclusions are very weak.

Hoagland is a fraud and a charlatan who takes advantage of scientifically illiterate/ignorant people. End of story.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jamie6737

A shoe on mars? Hoagland thinks this is a shoe of a child on mars...

Looks like a crushed can of Pabst Blue Ribbon to me. I always knew those darn martians were partying hardy on our bad beer. I demand our beer back!

Really, I think Hoagland sees what he wants to see. Apparently, there are "warrior heads" from one end of Mars to the other. What a battle that must have been. A shoe? I guess if the warriors all lost their heads, they might have lost their shoes too.

I will admit though, the "robot skull/head" was cool. At least it kinda has a spooky quality of realism to it, even if it is still just a rock.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I agree that Hoagland does bring up some good points but he does goes to far.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Oooh he is guano loco to the max...
I bought a book of his years back,not knowing much about him,and it was all mad theories about ruins on mars with black and white pictures used as "evidence."
Trouble was the pictures looked as if they had been drawn by a drunk monkey with really bad meth habit-and he claimed they were all "official NASA photographs."

Yeah right.

He should change the "G" in his name to "X" That would be more accurate IMO.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: amazing

Hoagland is a fraud and a charlatan who takes advantage of scientifically illiterate/ignorant people. End of story.

I wish I could high-five you for this.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

This is the same Hoagland that said Elenin was a probe/ship and men had been out in a super secret program to land on it too, right?

Err.. What's not to believe?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

This is the same Hoagland that said Elenin was a probe/ship and men had been out in a super secret program to land on it too, right?

Err.. What's not to believe?

Like I said he's a known hoaxer and charlatan. Why any intelligent person on this forum gives him the time of day is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
thats what i thought too lol

He can carbon date rocks by looking at them? Once he says that how can anyone take anything else he has to say seriously.

a reply to: alienjuggalo

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

I rekon he could be paid to spread disinfo about space-which makes you wonder what really is going on out there.
Are people trying to hide something I wonder?
He seems too consistent with his output to be doing this as just a hoax,I think he is paid.

By who I know not.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: JadeStar

I rekon he could be paid to spread disinfo about space-which makes you wonder what really is going on out there.
Are people trying to hide something I wonder?
He seems too consistent with his output to be doing this as just a hoax,I think he is paid.

By who I know not.

Conmen when they have hit upon a moneymaker typically become very consistent in their methods to bilk people out of cash. That Hoagland uses psuedoscience to do this in a consistent manner doesn't mean he is working with someone or for some cause other than his own ego/wallet.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Hoaglands Mars Warrior Skull in Helmet & Ancient Alien Skulls in more detail.

Hoaglands Mars Warrior Skull without the Helmet.

Hoagland
edit on 2-7-2014 by jamie6737 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Wow if this isn't proof that he has either lost the plot .....and that people are stupid enough to buy into anything I dunno what is....

If people actually believe this consider my kind blown....

Lol lord of the rings as a reference.....holy cow

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Pointing at something on a photo and saying "that is an anomaly" does not actually make it an anomaly.

In order for it to be anomalous you need to be able to prove that it should not be there.

"It looks kind of funny" is not proof.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
He does actually look like a genuine conman in that pic-look at his eyes.
Trickster.

Edit:BTW,thats the early NASA shot of the Cydonia "face on mars" not the other thing he rekons is the warrior mask..

edit on 2/7/2014 by Silcone Synapse because: extra words added

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join