It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Because we're looking for them, and have better information as to how to find them.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
The more I read about this the more something stands out. It's starting to bug me.

Why is the thing always either slowing down or stopped then speeding off like crazy? I mean there's the obvious you're not going to be able to see more than a light if it's going full tilt, but why is it doing that so often? Issues needing to be resolved? Does it have to reorient itself or do the pilot(s)?

Referring to the triangle and BASS and perhaps the green light which doesn't appear to be the same thing but has some similarities.

Sounds like it's dropping something off to me...ala the mothership dropping off a smaller, faster, stealthy version of itself.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well well looks likeivecome across some interesting information ih the following thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So they could be the aurora finally showing up in normal peoples vision most likely

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Came across this little gem... Check at around 2:10 through the rest. I realize swarm has been discussed before but thats not what i'm looking at... Take a look at the overseer plane around 2:14

DERP! forgot to stick the link in! lol
www.youtube.com...

Also, yall may wanna take a gander into the hangar towards the end and see the future!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-7-2014 by kingofyo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kingofyo1

What little gem?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
haha if they cant find it then they're blind as bats!
Why would I be even the least bit surprised that they stick all the planform designs into their videos for us to gander at? just makes sense really... OH also, im sure you've already seen this, but what do you think about this system?

www.youtube.com...

a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

PM incoming...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have a interesting link to a documentary. its just under a hour but it might give you some ideas.

secret space prog

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I like those commercials you posted. I find the aroura looking thing interesting. I think the real one looks similar to that but, I feel like the bird depicted there is missing something, or a lot of somethings. Of course they will leave out details in the commercial of what the real one looks like. But I venture it's shaped slightly different then depicted. A lot more modern looking and adaptive then what they showed. A lot more.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

seems like the swarm idea is a logical step as far as UAVs go. That over seer craft seems like it would have to be large and very fast.

swarms and fast mother ships seem logical and obvious. i wonder what things they have up there sleeves that would blow people away like when the sr-71 or f-117 came out.

maybe there 'bench top' materials that change shape aren't on the bench top any more

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Not to derail but... I wonder if this has anything to do with what we're on about here.

ALERT: In the next few hours we will release an unprecedented national security super-injunction (secret gag order) involving four nations

Let's see....multiple nations, check.
Unprecedented in nature, check.
An issue of national security, check.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122

No. I believe it has to do with Australia, Malaysia, England and someone else. I believe it has to do with banking corruption. I wish though LOL.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I live in southern Arizona. seen this a few years ago. one night i saw a triangle craft silently flying slowly overhead. white light one the bottom of the aircraft on each corner. but the weirdest thing i noticed that i notice nobody that sees these mentions, in the front of the craft, where the cockpit would be on any aircraft, it was very bright, i could see also like a glare, in my opinion, like a bright light shining through glass. flying east to west. just my two cents. i believe that these triangles are military. i grew up in the SLV and i seen and experienced some weird stuff before and this has military written all over it.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

That would've been epic, lol. A guy can wish..or should I say Dream.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Oh believe me I know they are stealthy as all hell. I'm just shocked as to how damned stealthy. It's apparent that the USA's stealth ability is so advanced relative to anything anyone else's got it makes Ninja's and the Predator seem like bungling clowns wearing bells and raver glow sticks in comparison.

Still catching up from the beginning of the threads, but I just had to comment. This made me spit my drink out, hahah.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Still catching up but had to ask again..why is purple the new green?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Very interesting, my wife and I witnessed a similar sighting 2 years ago when we moved here to Arizona it was getting dark when we seen it, didn't hear much when we saw the strange object but heard the jets coming up behind it 10 seconds later, after the typical "did we see a e.t UFO" we realized that we are in the desert and we are going to see some interesting things out here.

Had a similar experience in Arizona as well. The presence of a chase plane following a very fast and very quiet craft(as in falling behind) is what prompted me to call the local USAF bases in the area (all 50 bzillion of them lol) since the odd aircraft in question was flying awfully low over a town for something that might actually be experimental/classified. Liason from one of the AFBs said that they don't even let the stealth fly under 10k ft altitude so she was puzzled about the altitude, too. None of the bases claimed it and it had some pretty strange lights on it. Those were steady orange and white globe lights though not a green strobe.

Zaphod--I got a very good gander at what buzzed us and it looked like a fatter and more stream lined Klingon bird of prey in the body. It was quite big and had a long white afterburner at the tail end. Is that similar to what your friend saw as I have never ruled out experimental craft because of that chase plane? Lighting config could've been changed as my sighting was 2006 and there were a lot of "orange lighted" craft sightings back then in AZ.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

From what I have heard, she has a tapered nose, and wide aft end. It's supposed to be a spin off of a previous design. Slightly longer than an SR-71 for overall length. Looks like a Formula 1 car compared to a Model T for speed though when you compare it to the SR-71.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

From what I have heard, she has a tapered nose, and wide aft end. It's supposed to be a spin off of a previous design. Slightly longer than an SR-71 for overall length. Looks like a Formula 1 car compared to a Model T for speed though when you compare it to the SR-71.

Taking a look at the SR-71, it's highly similar to what I got a good gander at and check on the aft end being wide. The line between fuselage and wing was smooth and rounded towards the aft with a bit of a flare. Whatever she was, her figure was a pear, not an hourglass. The other notable difference on the craft I saw compared to the SR-71 was that afterburner--hot white line so no notable missile shaped engines on what would've been the blob that was the wings.

So SR-71 on steroids, smooth and sleek. There's a pretty large part of me that thinks many of the "orange lit" UFO sightings out there at the time were experimental craft with deliberately odd lighting. If you're flying something new in UFO country, why not give it some odd lights so people just think it's an UFO? Makes sense to me and would be kind of brilliant if one thinks about it, lol. Hence why I chose to talk to the AFBs and not Mufon though and was indignant about it flying so low (grandpa was a NAF chief of staff out of March ages ago--he rubbed off on me, lol).

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yeah, new engine design, old but pretty as hell shape. That sounds exactly like our girl.

A lot of UFO sightings are gonna turn out to be black projects, with some discrediting reports thrown in of fake sightings or meteors.

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join