It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kingofyo1

Then keep reading. You'll get a lot of them.

You'll even learn about that question I asked before that was bugging the hell out of you.
edit on 7/28/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You're vagueness is too vague. Were king and I that far off STILL? *Sob*.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

No you just have a long way to go to get to the really good stuff.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
SONOFAB!
I need to get a clue as to where to look.. And i dont think i still have that PM you sent before regarding it

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Hmm. I feel like I just got lost in the maze. Am I at least in the right maze? My research skills seem to be lacking so this whole thing seems good for me though frustrating. I've read some bizarre stuff that was linked but am having trouble spotting the diamonds amongst the crap.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

It's the same maze. There are just some weird turns in here.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

It's in one of the threads, buried in there.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well from everything i've read, they are going to be / are doing some skin mutation (active?) on these new hypersonics. Also, down this rabbit hole, i'm seeing some things that i swear refer to either pumpkin or another hypersonic acting as a transport to a space "colony"? It would make sense, and that would mesh well with astr0's stories. As far as anything else, I know graphene is used as a visual camo/ rcs reducer and also because of its electrical properties, can work as a self sealing feature in case of attack or damage. What else or what other areas do i need to work on researching??? im starting to get angry that my eyes are this closed lol

HELP ZAPHY!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
OH well that helps tremendously.. each of the 5 or 10 threads we have on the subjects of interest have between 20 and 50 pages to them. This should be a cakewalk, eh? smh

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Keep reading. Most questions you can ask will be answered between the threads.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

It's in one of the two major threads, about halfway through.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
lol ok thats a bit better. Will check both of em beginning to end i guess

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This thread is one hardcore between the line readin' veteran posters playground. Some people here unleashed info that is pretty hard to believe but still backed by technical s#%t no one could imagine by himself..

i think i'll go back to start too.. worth it i guess!

Are we even close here explaining what it really is? or its purpose? I find that being 10's of years in advance on everybody doesn't really make a sense, watching prorussians next move, or the next rocket beeing sen't on Israel...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Barrenero

That depends on which "it" we're talking about. If you're talking about the sighting that kicked this whole rabbit hole off, then yes, it's mentioned several times in the thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

OK so if i were to ask hypothetically if the A-12 , the SR-3 and the blackstar are currently flying, could you respond in a way I would be able to understand, ya know hypothetically?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Hypothetically one of those might be flying.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

OK once again hypothetically, as the a-12 was supposedly shelved, that leaves blackstar and sr-3. Could you maybe PM me some more information regarding sr-3? cant find jack regarding that. And im fully aware of what blackstar would entail

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

seems to me the 'black star' system would me the most viable and seemingly ideal out of the three. an air craft/space plane combo seems fast to launch and allot more stealthy the a rocket launch, and i wonder if it would be considered non-orbital as the mother craft is such.

if i were to come up with an idea for prompt,covert global strikes i would use a mother craft with a few unmanned space planes that could be deployed from air bases....i wonder what the air forces x-37b OR FALCON is doing these days?
edit on 29-7-2014 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
So why now? Why all of a sudden are we seeing all these crazy things and learning about stuff that's crazier?

Does anyone have any good links for these green light sightings? i keep finding stuff that I don't think fits along with 'meteors'.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's in one of the two major threads, about halfway through.

which 2 threads we talking bout zap? pm me them?

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join