It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evidence that's convinced me of ETs' Presence on Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sharted

It doesn't matter which cases I put forth because anyone can give a logical answer to anything these days, always without proof and plenty of speculation thrown in

Yes it's a level playing field when trying to determine the cause of something that is unknown. "Aliens" as an answer lacks proof and is just speculation also.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

We finally got some disclosure on Roswell and look at the OP, it's still being cited as evidence of ET.

Disclosure is pointless if people won't believe anything except "aliens"! What if it's not aliens? I'm pretty sure Roswell wasn't.

There's a big difference between disclosure and the gullible explanations the military give. I posted the video of a man who was at the crash. His testimony would be enough to condemn a man for murder but when UFOs or ETs are mentioned people don't believe a word he says. I would've posted a lot more cases but it would've required a book rather than a forum thread. The Saucer Sam incident (www.telegraph.co.uk...), for example, shows that he knew he would be completely ridiculed for admitting what he saw, even though it was confirmed by radar at the time. And he was ridiculed for the rest of his career, yet he couldn't deny what he saw.

Then we have the Dechmont woods encounter (en.wikipedia.org...), another man who hated the ridicule he faced after the incident, which was the only one in the UK that a police investigation was carried out on. He lived the rest of his days with people laughing at him on the streets every day, yet he couldn't deny what he saw. Perhaps it was some top secret military project to come and rip his trousers, yeah right.

Then we have several mass sightings, Kecksburg and Phoenix, that had hundreds if not thousands of witnesses, but none of them are telling the truth of course. I suppose none of them know the difference between a balloon and something else, they must all be morons of the highest caliber.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: maryhinge
have you seen anything for yourself
as i have with all my family (three kids and her indoors)
but i have never seen any beings/ets

if so please tell us what you saw

I haven't no. It seems as though the only feasible way to witness UFOs flying at thousands of mph is to become a commercial airline pilot or an astronaut, but unfortunately I have a terrible color affinity so that will never happen.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
>>
Phoenix, that had hundreds if not thousands of witnesses, but none of them are telling the truth of course.
>>

I am picking that because it serves as a prime example.

I can pick thousands of witnesses who visited the Atlanta zoo and WHO CLAIM there are elephants there. Chances will be extremely high that many of those witnesses can produce evidence, photos, videos...showing me that elephants are indeed at the Atlanta zoo and that they saw them.

However, allegedly "thousands" of people in a major US city in our modern time saw "mile-wide" black triangles "for minutes"..and we have NOTHING but their word.

Ya know what. I can stick a feather in my butt and go out on the streets naked in Phoenix, dancing. Rest assured I will have dozens if not hundreds of YT videos about this plus a bunch of local news outlets reporting LIVE about the event on TV.

Miraculously, in a world where literally everyone is connected and where information about literally any type of triviality even from the most remote countries can be transmitted around the globe in real-time... we have NOTHING about the alleged fact that alien craft are roaming this planet? Explain please.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Then we have several mass sightings, Kecksburg and Phoenix, that had hundreds if not thousands of witnesses, but none of them are telling the truth of course. I suppose none of them know the difference between a balloon and something else, they must all be morons of the highest caliber.

There are some well documented cases where mass sightings of UFOs turn out to be something earthly. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any way to distinguish between real bona fide aliens and misperceptions like this. People misperceive. We know that. Nothing moronish about that. We don't know anything about aliens or if they exist. So trying to understand something as "aliens" seems a little off to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

I can pick thousands of witnesses who visited the Atlanta zoo and WHO CLAIM there are elephants there

I am missing the point. Elephants are known to exist. People see things in the sky. And?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18064874]BELIEVERpriest[/

Because according to those same texts all of them died in the flood a point all miss when discussing this

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The evidence of my own eyes. As I'm sure the real clincher is for many online. Most are drawn to paranormal topics through some inner knowing or sighting, or family sharing that.
edit on 23-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
You can almost hear them in their slick space craft pointing and laughing their asses off at the Heath Robinson projectiles, wondering how on earth they managed to get up there in the first place.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logan123
a reply to: [post=18064874]BELIEVERpriest[/

Because according to those same texts all of them died in the flood a point all miss when discussing this

That is debatable. My understanding is that only a small faction of fallen angels were locked away at the flood. There are still plenty of them roaming the cosmos today.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

The evidence of my own eyes.

if I could only borrow your eyes

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Excellent read, I've not read much about the case of Thomas Mentell or I've heard of that one when knowing about UFO cases taking down pilots ... I think there have been more than one case where such things happened and pilots were actually downed by such objects.. definitely intelligent controlled in some of the cases.

a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Fair answer, I like the objectivity you had here and I like that despite the evasive evidence that I agree makes you question the whole phenomenon, you say - something IS going on... there needs to be more people thinking that way.. .I share similar thoughts. I have become skeptical of a whole lot of sources over the years but I still think there is something of other worldly going on.. and not like those once believers now acting like angry chimps 'skeptics' who post QQ threads of kind 'Aliens do not exist!' .. - such are not stable in their thinking.

I have started extensive research over the phenomenon in 2011 and I went from believing every hogwash on the internet (reptilians, Dulce yes Thomas Castello...) to trusting less and less sources, until I also went to question the phenomenon

BUT

as I recently been looking at ancient human history dating back to more than 100,000 years ago... I question not that some other presence may exist but the history of humankind - HOW MANY LIES have been given by the fellow human species?

And you know what>? SCIENCE the way it determines itself is like NEW RELIGION (and yes I know a lot of UFO belief also sounds like new Age but so is science..

Science does not want to accept possibilities - like instead of saying - WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE BUT IT COULD EXIST, it says - NO EVIDENCE, THEREFORE IT DOESN"T EXIST - yes but the 'No evidence' isn't exactly 'No evidence' it is - unclear and evasive evidence, its presence requires at least to be OPEN-MINDED

I have argued w skeptics here for that reason, one should be open minded for things that are happening and not say 'it doesn't exist' because it didn't knock on your door?

--

And a note to believers - you should not believe but be open minded, should not call them any names until it becomes WHAT they are

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

S + F

Great post, I agree with you OP.

Just too much info from different places, people, times... Something is going on.

Truth will come out eventually.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logan123

Everything I have learned over the years tells me this is a complete impossibility.

Joe Jordan's video for example...

Curious as to what caused you to believe this.

Question: "Are the demons the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim?"
www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Firstly I've given you a star and flag for the effort you've made in putting together the thread instead of taking an easy option and posting Youtube video or quoting something from the mainstream media sources and bailing out with a few words. Not only that you've taken the time to add things like paragraphs, use punctuation and make it an easily digestible post.

Whether people agree with your opinions or not I think you deserve credit for all of the above.

Personally I am not convinced by Roswell. The early reports all seem to hint that it was weather balloon debris and that indestructible 'memory' metal was obviously not that indestructible as it had come apart into little pieces and was strewn across the pasture. Then it become a modern legend.

The Mantell case is a classic UFO case but Discovery UK have shown in the past how a Skyhook balloon and the atmospheric conditions would have caused the mistaken sighting by Mantell and then he blacked out and crashed. Wish I could remember the name of the program it came from. Now it doesn't prove it wasn't an alien spacecraft that he chased but it's a lot harder to justify that it was.

The 1952 Washington incident and the astronaut tales are all interesting stories as well. But if you research these things with an open mind and a sceptical eye you will usually find that there is a logical, rational explanation for almost every case that can be given.

Sure there is plenty of evidence but it is very difficult to avoid choosing the evidence we want to believe in and ignoring something that doesn't fit in with that belief system. Personally I agree with most others that the Universe is probably teeming with life. But we've never detected anything so much as an intelligent signal or an alien microbe out there in the universe as yet.

Yes the UFO Phenomenon is real but the ET Hypothesis is only one explanation for it. It could be something much less exciting, like a mixture of current terrestrial phenomenon that we cannot as yet understand.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
they won't publically annouce a species, not on TV or through press conferences.
Unless they have a good idea what the species is, and if announcing global disclosure would start an interplanetary war or not.

At the moment the people are led to believe we are alone, and that no life is visiting us.
Reasons being is that religion is already hectic enough. They don't want the masses cheering on the wrong E.T... If the human race was created and we mess up during *first contact* and offend the original creators.

It could end in another *Rebellion* scenario where the human race faces iminant punishment/mass destruction.

So they are shooting down E.T trying to backwards engineer the crafts and study the DNA to find our human counterparts.

For now we will pretend we are ignoring them and that they don't exist, at least on a country geopolitical agenda.

The E.T will still try to contact humans and initiate their own religions/agendas/research. Multipul species are attempting to influence and highjack the human species.

I still believe humans however were created by the most high. I.E the most high form of evolution within this galaxy.
Greater than all the others. Made in their image, Just think for a moment how far technology has advanced in the last 200 years since the arrival of nichola testla. He was but a human, tapping into the knowledge of the passed with constant hallucinations of previous creations manifesting before him in visions.
Now we are tampering with Dark Energy, the basis of all creation and destruction of physical mass.

Not many other species out there tamper or can even study such things. Humans are unique in their intelligence and observational skills.
We will advance to such a state that we will discover fractions of the knowledge of matter assembly and decommision as the most high Knows.

If it wasn't for them constantly keeping watch and protecting our planet, The human species would of been mass abducted and replaced a long time ago. As our technology ( coupled with our constant agressive state) is percieved as a threat for nabouring space faring species that are stuck in a technological rutt where progression is very slow.

It is not normal for evolution of this kind to occure, It does not happen in such a way that our curve in technology goes from Discovering electricty to Propelling anti-gravity and weapons of mass destruction. Within a period of 2 centries.
It's demonic really. If you want to call it anything. If plants suddenly began a nuclear arms race with the human species and began walking out of the ground like trents from lord of rings, Blasting us with oak cannons. We would be pretty concurned about how such technology let alone evolutionary process could occure so quickly?

Humans have been around for quite a long time, but that does not negate the fact that society did indeed fall with a catastophy that happened some in our recent passed that caused the ice age. Now in no less than the turn of the last century, we moved from gunpowerder and candles to electricity, radar, telephone, turbines, engines, Planes, Rockets, Sattelites, Lazer technology, Super conductors and nano technology, Wireless GPS and wifi, Particle physics, Advanced sciences through biology (genetic sequencing) Advanced astronomy where planetary events are calculated to approxiate times days before initial event.

It seems like our ancestors 500-1000 years ago were fumbling around doing absolutely dick all compared to how far we have lept since Nichola Teslas arrival.

From savages with nearly ineffective gunpowder, to a marching technological war marchine.
If it wasn't for nichola tesla showing us so many unknown processes we would not be were we are at right now. As a majority of his patents are still alive and well and being used by everyone today, and will continue to be in use because they are the foundation of our society.

Now when we introduce aliens into the scene. Im sure many of them would want to abuse our technological advancements and reverse engineer to their own benifit, Where their crafts wouldn't change models for centries or millenia.

If we can keep up the pace we are at, within the next 100 years we will progress much farther than our nabours who are so interesting in our planet motivated by the greed of technology.

the atomic bomb was a signal that another anti-matter species is being born. And the lesser beings gather around, Attempting to take/influence what they can, well at the same time being shot down by military establishments around the world.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Good thread and some decent cases.

Once the good, not-too- controversial evidence is parsed there isn't much to do but admit the extreme likelihood that we have been visited by some manner of alien intelligence. And that's the least mind-blowing possibility.

But adding personal data from people you know and trust completely can cement it further... for instance, from memory:

There are many folks in Tucson, AZ who remember the day in the mid 1970's when a huge saucer (hundreds of meters across) hovered over a mid town elementary school for a good ten minutes (near the corner of 5th and Alvernon).

Others, also in the '70's, who saw an egg shaped object the size of a van land in a dry riverbed (Tanque Verde Wash) off a major street in afternoon rush hour traffic and watched as two small humanoids got out and did something on the ground before taking off again a few minutes later, and there is a family who has the story of grandparents working on a farm near the Mexican border who saw a metallic, mirrored egg shaped aerial vehicle... in the era of the Wright Brothers.

There is the guy who won't drive at night due to being followed by (another) egg shaped hovering vehicle piloted by a stereotypical grey alien with "boneless arms like spaghetti" on a rural road one night.

There's the conventional, unimaginative woman who saw the cover of Communion (with the alien) in a mall bookstore (back when they existed) and freaked out and had a flood of abduction memories where before she had no interest or information on the subject... and she won't speak about it again to this day.

And a family with a long history of missing time and odd lights behind their desert house who occasionally get blasts of odd language out of thin air in their living room and strings of math equations in their dreams that they can all remember and talk about the next morning and write down. Their co-supportive memories of being whisked off to other planets some nights compound their general discomfort and embarrassment.

The woman who saw odd aerial lights several times in her life that preceded missing time incidents where other people could verify she was missing for hours... and she would "wake up" in odd places with odd clothes and no testing showed mental illness, or epilepsy, or anything that would easily explain it and one incident on a NY roadway had a witness in the passenger seat of the car that can attest they "came to" on the opposite side of the road several miles from where they blacked out after an intense spotlight tagged them from above.

There's the Air Force Lt. Col. who watched two unfamiliar saucer shaped vehicles covered in a fiery orange lit plasma dogfight and play in a manner that countered everything he knew about flight physics in the Nevada desert skies in 1952 ...along with a score of other folks who stopped on a major highway and watched the display, too.

The assortment of life long friends who are a tad too sane who watched the v-shaped vehicle the famed "Phoenix Lights" were attached to float silently overhead in '97 ... that weird 'something' was at least a mile across and one of the witnesses admitted to staining his underwear from awestruck fear.

And they go on and on... though not as astonishing, perhaps, and then, if you are lucky, there are the things you see for yourself, like:

A diamond shaped, silent, orange-paned craft floating through a desert neighborhood at 4 in the morning in the 80's before drones were likely, or the large white cylinder hanging still in the windy sky for ten minutes in the afternoon over your city a month after the Phoenix Lights, or the lights in the sky that met, stopped, then whipped around each other and were gone over opposite horizons in less than 5 seconds, the white blobs darting through clouds that might be birds but just didn't move like anything familiar, or the spectacular sunset meteor that came in across the horizon and then slowed before accelerating and arcing back out into space... I mean, sure, eyewitness testimony can be suspect... buuuut it gets a little ridiculous and smacks of denial, and when it's you who is making the claim... heh.

So when someone who hasn't bothered to look overhead, or ask anyone, or are too smug or off-putting to elicit embarrassing, very private admissions from people, say, "there isn't any evidence..." I find it moot and a little bemusing.

Sure, there are misidentifications made by folks all the time... and people lie... and there are people who lie for money and/or attention and this subject has more than its share of them... but there are believable sightings made by reliable people as well as some decent recordings and traces, and to refute them all points toward denial since it doesn't mesh well with our common reality constructs.

I don't feel I have to make anyone "believe" in it... though I'm very sure it is quite important and speaks to larger meanings and insights about this odd life experience we share.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Question: "Are the demons the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim?

I think the answer to that question can be pieced together by cross referencing Jude and Revelation. Jude said that the antediluvian faction of fallen angels are locked away until the Day of Judgement. The Day of Judgement occurs after the post-millenial battle against Satan is won. Yet, we see Apollyon, the "Angel of the Abyss" rising during the Tribulation. Then Apollyon is described as having the number of a "man"...666. If the fallen angels are locked away until Judgement Day, and Apollyon is an angel with a man's number, then my conclusion is that Apollyon is an angel-man, or of the nephalim. If Apollyon is of the nephalim, then so are the "locusts" that rise with him. The spirits of the nephalim are inside the subterrainian abyss. They will be "resurrected" at the Fifth Trumpet.

I only follow the bible. I believe the book of Enoch is a collection of theological theories (some right, some wrong).

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
A friend and I happened to stumble onto the hosting website during the February 27, 2008 opening day launch of the Microsoft's Worldwide Telescope. Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics science educator Dr Roy Gould and Microsoft's Curtis Wong were addressing a room full of top scientists and astronomers from around the globe. I'm sure he had no idea he was being broadcast on a live feed. Mr Gould opened his speech with remarks of being humbled in the presents of a room full of such highly respected science and space pioneers and educators. He then said, "Most of you know this, some of you may not know, that... to this point we have discovered and cataloged close to 200 alien species. And they're nothing like us...". My buddy Frank and I looked at each other with our eyes wide open. Frank asked me "Did he really just say that?". And I verified with the reply, "Yeah, can you believe he just said that?". We were pretty freaked out.
While my search for that speech continues, I did find this one in the link: www.youtube.com...
It's from a sneak preview of the Worldwide Telescope probably given on the same day, but at a different time, to a group of what I believe was non-VIP public, or maybe students. In this video Gould gives a more general statement about alien solar systems instead of talking directly about alien species. ( at the 2:40 mark ) "We see alien worlds and alien solar systems. 300 now and still counting. And... they're not like us".

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

So when someone who hasn't bothered to look overhead, or ask anyone, or are too smug or off-putting to elicit embarrassing, very private admissions from people, say, "there isn't any evidence..." I find it moot and a little bemusing.

Sure, there are misidentifications made by folks all the time... and people lie... and there are people who lie for money and/or attention and this subject has more than its share of them... but there are believable sightings made by reliable people as well as some decent recordings and traces, and to refute them all points toward denial since it doesn't mesh well with our common reality constructs.

The question that I generally have these days is how do you distinguish between misidentifications and "real" sightings? Sightings that were once made by believable, reliable people do turn out to be misidentifications on occasion. So if there is no way to tell where does that leave us? Without any real way to spot an alien signature, there really is no evidence of aliens. There is evidence of something that has yet to be identified maybe, so aliens are fair game as are any number of things.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join