It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evidence that's convinced me of ETs' Presence on Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I made mostly the same points you made. People will believe what the wish to be true though, and then make evidence to fit their belief. OP left out the fact two other pilots both saw the "ufo" and said it was pretty small and did not think it warranted further investigating.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So in other words you can't provide any evidence, look a fool, and choose to use ad-hominems rather than admit it. Got it.

No, I am not here to prove anything in the first place!
I came here to discuss different peoples opinions and hear what people say about their own evidence (evidence includes TESTIMONY

Oh, and news flash, you are the only one I see acting the fool. You have managed to take the time in multiple attempts to derail this thread by twisting and redefining it's purpose from just people's ideas and thoughts, testimony, whatever, about life existing elsewhere, and now you have personally spoken about it as being something akin to PROVE IT ME, (occam's razor) first or have the thread deleted
When this thread has nothing to do in the slightest with whatever rubbish you are trying to turn it into.

This thread has not stated anywhere about showing any proof to anyone about anything.

Perhaps you missed that memo? but that happens all the time with you doesn't it
edit on 23-6-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Also, when the telescopes began getting much better during the Galileo era, lots of astronomers began recording their observations about anomalies on the moon, and how thery saw certain features on the moon that changed over short periods, like constructed things being seem, big bridges that would be there for awhile and then gone again, like temporary or mobile large scale things going on on the moon.

I didn't say there was alien life on the moon, I said anomalous images and testimony have been presented since the 1500's about what people have seen about the moon.
That is what I said.

So you are saying there are bridges and constructed things on the moon? If not aliens, what? Its not much of a leap to think that you are implying aliens on the moon. Time travelers then?

When I asked for evidence of this he resorted to ad-hominems and refused to present any. Clearly he was saying there were aliens on the moon, and when I said we have images of the moon with no aliens he became hostile.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
How do you know that they really arent fallen angels, capable of manifesting physically while also being able to cross into the spirit realm at will?

Correct.

Joe Jordan's video alone contains a massive amount of damning evidence that backs this up:

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan "Joe is obviously not popular with many UFO believers for ‘blowing the whistle’ and revealing the deception behind it all..."

Besides this video, there is also a HUGE amount of undeniable evidence that suggests that these entities are extremely skilled at masquerading as "aliens".

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. They are addicted to the abduction or kidnapping of humans.

The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities'

The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible, manufactured objects. They do not conform to the natural laws of our environment. They seem to be nothing more than transmogrifications tailoring themselves to our abilities to understand. The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. (John Keel - Operation Trojan Horse p. 266) www.scribd.com...

Why the desire to change our beliefs? These aliens had a clear teaching agenda. But why was it so important for these aliens to change our traditional spiritual beliefs? (Ibid., p.33)

Some folk are only too keen, observes Bates, “to imbibe the stories told by these visiting entities, though they cannot scientifically establish their origin or indeed their reality in the physical realm. We do know that the so-called space brothers have established a pattern of telling us things that have been proven to be demonstrably false. One should then ask, ‘Should they be trusted either?’ After all, if they have lied, should they not be treated as liars?”

Aliens (PDF)

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. They are addicted to the abduction or kidnapping of humans.

The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities'

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships." - Arthur C. Clarke

edit on 23-6-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

So in other words you can't provide any evidence, look a fool, and choose to use ad-hominems rather than admit it. Got it.

No, I am not here to prove anything in the first place!
I came here to discuss different peoples opinions and hear what people say about their own evidence (evidence includes TESTIMONY

I have patients that will testify they see gnomes coming out of their vagina. Is that evidence of it happening? No.

Oh, and news flash, you are the only one I see acting the fool. You have managed to take the time in multiple attempts to derail this thread by twisting and redifing it's purpose from just people's ideas and thoughts, testimony, whatever, about life existing elsewhere, and now you have personally spoken about it as being something akin to PROVE IT ME, (occam's razor) first or have the thread deleted

This is not a thread about people's ideas and thoughts. It's about a specific UFO case, where my first reply was to give the actual evidence the OP left out that shows this is not a solid ET UFO case.

When this thread has nothing to do in the slightest with whatever rubbish you are trying to turn it into.

This thread has not stated anywhere about showing any proof to anyone about anything.

Perhaps you missed that memo? but that happens all the time with you doesn't it

Actually you are the one who went off topic not me. Your post had NOTHING to do with the case the OP refers to. You discussed moon bases. I responded to your post asking for evidence of what you claim, since you said there is so much of it. Rather than do so, you decide to simply use ad-hominems.

YOU went off topic, and I responded to your post. If you don't like people replying to your post then do not post. If you do not like people asking for evidence of wild claims then do not make wild claims.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
lol@Occom'sRazor:
I said those types of things have been reported on about the moon, not that they were there for sure.

You should be hanging out on "chat chat" rather than here my dear. Here we actually comprehend things first, and then form our replies.

Moon oddities timeline
This url above has a timeline about people REPORTING THINGS SINCE A LONG TIME AGO, NOT MEANT TO PROVE ANYTHING

Sorry for the caps, but since a "bonk bonk" on your head is impossible, perhaps some big text will help your reading comprehension.

edit on 23-6-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

OUR EXISTENCE speaks volumes to said possibilities and LIKELIHOOD of life ELSEWHERE.

Not really. It speaks to our existence, not much else. Likelihood of life elsewhere cant be determined. Possible, sure. Strong Belief that life exists elsewhere is shared by most of us here.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

OUR EXISTENCE speaks volumes to said possibilities and LIKELIHOOD of life ELSEWHERE.

Not really. It speaks to our existence, not much else. Likelihood of life elsewhere cant be determined. Possible, sure. Strong Belief that life exists elsewhere is shared by most of us here.

Intelligent post. ATS needs more of that.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

When I asked for evidence of this he resorted to ad-hominems and refused to present any. Clearly he was saying there were aliens on the moon, and when I said we have images of the moon with no aliens he became hostile.

Yes, I saw that. I am certain there is no evidence of aliens or constructed buildings on the moon. That doesn't make you a bad person.

I have patients that will testify they see gnomes coming out of their vagina. Is that evidence of it happening? No.

You may have to set up some video recorders for that.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
lol@Occom'sRazor:
I said those types of things have been reported on about the moon, not that they were there for sure.

You should be hanging out on "chat chat" rather than here my dear. Here we actually comprehend things first, and then form our replies.

Moon oddities timeline
This url above has a timeline about people REPORTING THINGS SINCE A LONG TIME AGO, NOT MEANT TO PROVE ANYTHING

Sorry for the caps, but since a "bonk bonk" on your head is impossible, perhaps some big text will help your reading comprehension.

Except it was. You used them as evidence for ET existence. If you think aliens have never been on the moon then why post this? If you think they have based on this evidence then how about you respond to the fact we have detailed images of the moon today that show nothing at all (yet people keep saying they see bridges and buildings on the moon). That's why people love to post low rez images, great for pareidolia.

Again, if you have evidence, post it, if not, admit there is none.

ETA: your link talks about Karl Wolf and imaginary moon bases that are not there. We know what is on the dark side of the moon ... nothing.
edit on 23-6-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yes, I saw that. I am certain there is no evidence of aliens or constructed buildings on the moon. That doesn't make you a bad person.

You may have to set up some video recorders for that.

True story. I could not record it of course that is a HIPAA violation. Can't even take pics.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

That's cool you want to pretend that out of all 500-billion galaxies of our OBSERVABLE universe, that only "planet Earth" harbors life -- is truly embarrassing
, and utterly comedic at this point...

edit on 23-6-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

That's cool you want to pretend that out of all 500-billion galaxies of our OBSERVABLE universe, that only "planet Earth" harbors life -- is truly embarrassing
, and utterly comedic at this point...

The only one pretending is you. Maybe you missed it, I was not talking about pretend land, I was talking about actual evidence, not fantasies and desires.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Great thread S and F for you!

Have a listen to this speech given by Richard Dolan at the Citizens Hearing On Disclosure.
It's very hard to argue against anything he says in this speech imo.

Disclosure is a paradox, it's impossible yet inevitable. Impossible because there is no political motivation for it. Inevitable however, because our leaders are not the only fraction is this equation, they're other beings involved after all.
edit on 23-6-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

It's impossible to say there are not ... but there is no evidence for it. And if there were, and they wanted disclosure, why would we not have it already?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

It's impossible to say there are not ... but there is no evidence for it. And if there were, and they wanted disclosure, why would we not have it already?

It's a paradox isn't it.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

It's a paradox isn't it.

Not when there is a simple solution. There is nothing to disclose.

If life exists elsewhere, it has not been here, at least not in any tangible way.
edit on 23-6-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

It's a paradox isn't it.

If life exists elsewhere, it has not been here, at least not in any tangible way.

This conclusion is because of no evidence in the public domain? Then of course. But what about Top Secret evidence which still remains so on this phenomenon? Which is also a paradox.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

It's a paradox isn't it.

This conclusion is because of no evidence in the public domain? Then of course. But what about Top Secret evidence which still remains so on this phenomenon? Which is also a paradox.

That evidence is supposedly true. There is no Top Secret evidence to go on. If there was, we run back to the Paradox of if the aliens want disclosure why do they simply not do it? It makes no sense.

In the words of Judge Judy, if something doesn't make sense it probably isn't true.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Have a listen to this speech given by Richard Dolan at the Citizens Hearing On Disclosure.
It's very hard to argue against anything he says in this speech imo.
You mean aside from the fact it's completely speculative? He's assuming there's something to disclose when there's no reason to make such an assumption.

We finally got some disclosure on Roswell and look at the OP, it's still being cited as evidence of ET.

Disclosure is pointless if people won't believe anything except "aliens"! What if it's not aliens? I'm pretty sure Roswell wasn't.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join