It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evidence that's convinced me of ETs' Presence on Earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sharted

I think most of hte cases you referenced have been systematically explained in painful detail. The ufo market is always producing more cases because that's their job, tha'ts how they make money. Everytime a case is explained, another one is produced. You know the arcade game where everytime you smash one, another pops up? The more I think about ufology, the more I think it's just delusional people wanting to believe in ET's and there's no way to disprove it because another case will always be produced.

Too tired to say anything more. Same ol' slop.
edit on 23-6-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

The "alien" label can confuse things, sure... I have no friggin idea if what I saw (or what the others saw) was "alien" or not.

The people whose stories I listed above are, to a person, people I would trust looking after my toddler, or tell my secret passwords to, heh... so why would I question their veracity and sanity in this case...especially when I've seen and experienced similar things?

Most of the cases I told about were problematic when it comes to mis-id's... like the AF Lt. Col who watched two saucers cavort in the sky in '52. The man was a WW2 pilot and active in the reserves and knew his planes quite well... what he saw were not planes and made no sense as test craft.

The people who saw that huge saucer over their school ... what could they have mis-id'd that as?

But it doesn't help convince someone who has never encountered these things in person... everything I knew about the world told me this stuff was lunatic fringe fantasy fodder for ugly cat owners... but I found that it's real and that's astounding... to me, anyway.

But... all I can do is relate my info and wait for more info from sources I judge as probable... because I know it's a reality and frankly, I think that's fascinating... even if it's not alien visitation. This world is decidedly more odd than most credit it as being... and being a curious fellow, I'd love to know the why's and how's of it.

I'm not invested in making people come over to the 'dark side' of fringe belief... but talking it over and trying to figure it out with people who have more than a few brain cells helps as I, like all of us, am a social creature seeking validation and useful information.

Imagine you were me and you knew you weren't necessarily insane and this stuff had a certain reality to it... wouldn't that invoke a few sleepless nights and quests to garner more concrete info? Heh, welcome to ATS, sir...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I just think ufology has gone downhill, years ago I was intrigued by it and thought they was more , let's say better video footage or more convincing evidence but now it's burning out by bs emoter . Now there's more chance of life out there now !my hopes have grown too but the evidence is just not there !

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
I just think ufology has gone downhill, years ago I was intrigued by it and thought they was more , let's say better video footage or more convincing evidence but now it's burning out by bs emoter . Now there's more chance of life out there now !my hopes have grown too but the evidence is just not there !

To follow the history of modern Ufology you must follow the pattern of the Cold War and the integration of ever improving technology in our society. As the Cold War ended and the radar, video and surveillance technology improved the number and quality of UFO reports declined. It's not really any coincidence.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: Denoli

To follow the history of modern Ufology you must follow the pattern of the Cold War and the integration of ever improving technology in our society. As the Cold War ended and the radar, video and surveillance technology improved the number and quality of UFO reports declined. It's not really any coincidence.

I think they , either aliens or gov have just got that good maybe . So rules out aliens , how can they just get good over 60 years ? The thing is that they would be more people coming forward , especially from Area 51 .how many people have worked there ? Even the odd crank or wife or family member would come forward ? But I thought by now they would be a few hundred testimonies by now !and more evidence just seems to me to open another can of worms by nothing coming out !

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Anyone who understands science in the least bit will understand reverse-engineering does not work how ATS thinks. If you drop an F-22 in the middle of Ancient Sumeria they aren't going to be able to suddenly have a technology boon. It would mean nothing to them as the technology is way too advanced for them to comprehend.

Likewise the technology supposedly possessed by these craft is so far ahead of us that we would have no clue what is going on. We would not get a sudden tech boom from it.

I kind of disagree on this statement. Our theoretical future space craft are based off of ideas from older sci fi, i.e. Star Trek which is over 50 years old. Roswell happened in 1947, I don't think it would be fair to compare that to an F-22 in Ancient Sumeria. In the 1920's we were firming up on quantum theory I'm sure by 1947 we could investigate an off world craft fairly well.

I wrote in an earlier post in this thread, I believe visiting ET could be in a range of very similar to humans or very alien to humans. Especially for how spiritual our ancient ancestors are, how an alien craft could be controlled by telepathy and considering the human would recognize the absence of pulleys or levers, possibly buttons, and not see any...well? i'm sure they would start investigating. Not to mention our ancient ancestors were also brilliant and very artistic (imagination) I don't see why they couldn't figure it out.

Sumerians invented Math...I'm sure they could investigate an F-22 pretty well. Let's not jump to any conclusion that direct contact during modern day or ancient times could not be interpreted.

What separates humans from all other creations on Earth is our cognitive ability. I think something from the future could be studied closely. I don't like the devil's advocate approach of "when they dropped cargo from planes over Papa New Guinea and the natives reaction to the sudden appearance of technology and white people" is used in this exact argument about ET technology.

I think humans have the ability to figure things out...
edit on 23-6-2014 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here is a short video exerpt about the 1561 neurembourg ufo battle,
www.youtube.com...
Now for some more short but good video's.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I just thought that though these are short they make a worthy addition to this thread, now here are some more interesting videos.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

There is plenty but a lot of it is definite fake but these may be real and are worthy of consideration, like any subject such as this the fakers get to work to make there own fake videos and harm the real research but among the haystack there are still needles of truth that can not so easily be dismissed.
True some may be top secret military programs but not all or we would not be seeing normal jet fighters still in service as these things weather secret program or alien have one thing in common, they can beat our best aircraft and outrun our military interceptors from a standing start.

If there was one of these I would call fake it is the UFO with the two helicopters beside the busy roadway, it may actually be a balloon and recovery chopper or perhaps a simple fake but I can not call 100 percent on that so it is here as well to consider.

edit on 23-6-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Arbitrageur

Anyone who understands science in the least bit will understand reverse-engineering does not work how ATS thinks. If you drop an F-22 in the middle of Ancient Sumeria they aren't going to be able to suddenly have a technology boon. It would mean nothing to them as the technology is way too advanced for them to comprehend.

Likewise the technology supposedly possessed by these craft is so far ahead of us that we would have no clue what is going on. We would not get a sudden tech boom from it.

I'll bet you have never worked on or in classified projects at all. I have however. While it is true there are many things that we can not duplicate, some have been.
The biggest obstacle that exists at the moment against being able to reverse engineer alternate technology (as we in the skunk works theater call it), is materials science.
Many materials that are found and have already been found, can't be manufactured here on the planet, and our sun can't make any of some elements found because it is not dense enough to fusion down those heavy of elements.

I laugh at your mindset which you think is shielded behind advanced scientific knowledge that you think you have.

Did you know that the United states military has in the past, told a group of new to the team scientists that Russian scientists had cracked the problem of anti gravity tech, making this new team believe without doubt that it was indeed possible? This new team produced some amazing discoveries because they believed it was possible. The results of this I can say nothing further.

You don't even care about science in as much as all you use it for is to try and debunk anything that is not signed off on in the traditional way of approval.

That is about the only pattern that is showing through every single one of your posts.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If you really want the UFOs to show, then here's what you need to do. Ask yourself: "DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP?"(say it silently, I'm only capitalizing them to emphasize the message), then, immediately answer yes.

Now here is the key, your answer has to come from the heart or be as "heartfelt" or sincere as possible. If you google, do birthday wishes come true, do prayers come true, then you'll see that they do come true, as long as they come from the heart(and I can attest to you that this in fact works, sometimes not directly, but it works. It's rather long to explain, but one individual consciousness can only manifest "small and indirect stuff." To perform miracles, you need a lot of people thinking the same thing. I forgot how it works directly, but the heart sends out electromagnetic fields that give them the information that they can "read"(they are not allowed to read your mind, as that would be a violation of your free will. Remember that the heart and mind/soul are two separate things. That's why you hear heart and soul, but never mind and soul), so your answer has to be sincere, although I think in this case, it's hard to fake the answer.

Here is also another key, you have to have as many people do it as possible. According to the Law of One, to manifest something, you need something like 10 to the 4th power(it's hard to say as he didn't give the number directly, but I think it comes out to be at least 10,000 out of 100,000. That means that we need at least 700 million. However, the best way to do it is to have as many people do it as possible. You need the Asians and Blacks to get involved in this, otherwise, it won't work, so spread this message out to many people as you can, and remember to tell them to do the same).

In addition, try to do it as many times as you can, until they are clear about your intention. Also, try to change the question a bit, like the word we to UFOs, so that they are clear on what you want. Here, if people want to know all of the details, watch this video(note that some of these advice are from me, and I can prove to you later that all of these advice work on a separate issue, and at this point, you can pretty much say I'm one of them. I DON'T know that I'm one of them, but considering how accurate their views to mine are and my knowledge, you could say I'm one of them, whose memory got erased):

www.youtube.com...

You can see that it is remarkably accurate to what I've been saying(I swear to people that I did not watch any of it before today). If they show their fleet of spaceships outright, then I will also tell people about those Ultimate Secrets of the Universe(well, I was going to do it anyway, but now, it can be a lot more fun. In truth, I can already do most of the work, including telling you this message, but they can clean up the environment and get you to the Space Age immediately,)

I think humanity's consciousness has reached a point where we can manifest their appearance(when they say mass consciousness, they mean the Internet or communication technology in general), so spread this to as many people as you can. It won't work until a certain percentage of humanity have "chosen" for them to appear(make sure to get this to the Chinese via text message, e-mails, Facebook, or any way you can, otherwise, their government can block it). I don't know what that percentage is, it could be 10%, or as high as 51%(basically, how a democracy works), so just try to do the best you can.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

How do you know that they really arent fallen angels, capable of manifesting physically while also being able to cross into the spirit realm at will? My personal first-hand experience with these entites gave me the impression that they cannot be confined by the laws of the physical realm, but can instead override them rather than utilize them as we do.

The truth alway seems strange when compared to the fiction that we have been indoctrinated with.

^this. They are not ET's but inter-dimensional beings with an agenda. Aliens or angels/demons; they are just labels. Evil works in the shadows via deception.
edit on 23-6-2014 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I don't necessarily believe in aliens visiting earth but I find it very suspicious of how the dinosaurs became extinct. I was thinking one day and came up with a theory of my own that we are all from a very high tech civilization that existed somewhere in the universe. Then something happened maybe like our star was dying or we just became so superior we decided to colonize the universe.

Maybe this high tech civilization came across Earth and realized it supported life but saw the dinosaurs as a threat and wiped them out and then put humans (their own people) on Earth to start a new civilization, that could explain why the different races are in different spots of the Earth because they was put in place.

Then the high tech civilization either be some of them stayed here and watches over us which could be true but more likely if this happened they would of left to colonize more planets and spread humans everywhere. Now to believe in the greys, reptilians and etc that's a little far stretched if you ask me...I don't see how a reptile could become intelligent even after billions of years of evolution I just can't see it.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Im tired of hearing the inter-dimensional crap.
You don't even know the meaning of the word.

A dimension is a state of consiousness, PERCEPTION.

For we can percieve a dot, It is 1D 1 dimension. When we create 2 dots and form a line We create a border and thus 2Dimenson. These are concepts of drawings, Human perception nothing more.
3D is when we take a physical object, or copy the image from 2D and create a physical 3D copy from the 2D sketch.
It does not create an alternate universe. No where between understanding dimensions does it state within obvious reason.
That we should believe the particles we spread along a surface, Even if the surface is 3D in presence *Duh* It does not mean our ideas magically manifest a universe through that paper. We can create drawings and motion pictures like cartoons, But to compare those to reality as a living universe is simply bunk.

As much as i'd wish the pokemon universe was real, it simply is not. It's a figment of an idea braught to a 2D presenation on a 3D physical object that will always remain 3D....

The screen of my computer is 3D, where does the 2D universe dominate? Its just pixels on a surface to create an elaborate picture by electrons/protons pumping through.

So 4D? You mean space and time? The human percieved idea of moving around a 3D object? How does 4D consistute another universe? Again it does not. We could by this theory say air and invisible forces are 5D because its another state of perception. It does not mean that Such forces have living enitites in worlds that only consist of the one. It does not mean that the invisible forces is *another universe*... that sounds as rediculous as the pokemon or inyuasha universe existing.

If you wanna give ghostly attributes to something such as wind, by all means go ahead. But such thought will prevent you from truely understanding the reality of the universe, and not our perception of the universe.

So dimensional, by the concepts of being able to shapeshift from a Point, to applying yourself on a 2D object or within a smalll surface area, Or manifesting in a 3D form viewable by all objects, And being able to warp time and percieve frames persecond or even perhapse sees all lenses of energy moving about I.e ultra violet rays, Gamma rays, Electromagtic frequencies and feilds, radio waves, Sound.

A being that could manipulate and change, percieve all of these would be Inter-dimensional as you could label it. But is is just an energy being, you can't really view it any other way... Since energy can convert back into mass

Through E=Mc2 ( Energy equals mass cubits Squared AKA from energy to a 3D object, Duh) It's how the equation of light was developed further.

so just by some stroke of randomness, these beings come from some place that is impossible (since contradictions eat that theory apart)
and they home in on earth because they need our vital essence or some other agnostic garbage.

Its all just gnostic nonsense, Hating on Archons when they don't even know what sophia is.
Stay away from the spiritual propaganda. All beings come from other planets, Use your noodle.
They used technology to evolve transgentically... They were obviously not born that way.
It's done to reduce the dangers of space travel and extend the life period for further studying/colonization.

All energy beings are transgenetically altered through technology... no spiritual mobojumbo. No aliens sat cross legged and *accended* into imaginary spacecrafts that became real. If such were true we would have supersaiyans flying around.
There just are simply a lack of supersaiyans.

I think you need to give such beings more respect that you seem to be exuding.
They are most likely intergalatic if made of energy, its a requirement for travelling inter-galatically.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
A bit ODD that in EVERY religion, we ALWAYS find SOMETHING descending from the skies... And is ALWAYS MORE ADVANCED AND INTELLIGENT than us -- way beyond our spectrum and grasp on things. Yeah... There's something big here behind this OBVIOUS phenomenon and EXPERIENCE, throughout our kind. It's the big pink elephant in the room, and it CLEARLY needs addressing...
edit on 24-6-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

A bit ODD that in EVERY religion we ALWAYS find SOMETHING descending from the skies
Every religion? You sure?

Odd? Not so much.
1) Seasons change and in so doing determine what game is present and when it is best to plant crops.
2) The sky changes too, in direct relationship to the seasons.
3) Huh. I wonder what the sky is. Maybe it's another world.
5) If it's another world, people must live there too.
6) They must be really powerful and smart because they can control the seasons.
7) I know. Let's pray to them and give them stuff so they will make it rain and make the days get longer again.

The sky was the source of life. The sky was everything. The sky itself was another world.

As far as actually descending. Well, remember the Greeks thought the Sun got dragged across the sky by a dude in a chariot. I put more stock in creativity than reality when it comes to mythology. But what better way to get others to do what you want than to tell them, "The gods came down and told me that this is what they want you to do!"

edit on 6/24/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

A bit ODD that in EVERY religion we ALWAYS find SOMETHING descending from the skies
Every religion? You sure?

Odd? Not so much.
1) Seasons change and in so doing determine what game is present and when it is best to plant crops.
2) The sky changes too, in direct relationship to the seasons.
3) Huh. I wonder what the sky is. Maybe it's another world.
5) If it's another world, people must live there too.
6) They must be really powerful and smart because they can control the seasons.
7) I know. Let's pray to them and give them stuff so they will make it rain and make the days get longer again.

The sky was the source of life. The sky was everything. The sky itself was another world.

As far as actually descending. Well, remember the Greeks thought the Sun got dragged across the sky by a dude in a chariot. I put more stock in creativity than reality when it comes to mythology. But what better way to get others to do what you want than to tell them, "The gods came down and told me that this is what they want you to do!"

DISTINCT VISITATIONS vs. "hey, the weather is overcast and rainy today!" Yeah, your default explanation, has made me chuckle... DISTINCT, IN FULL CLARITY, NON-WEATHER-RELATED PHENOMENON AND VISITATIONS IN FULL DECORATIVE DETAIL... Yeah, you carry on, my friend...
edit on 24-6-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

DISTINCT VISITATIONS vs. "hey, the weather is overcast and rainy today!"

Who said anything about weather?
I'm talking about stories of visitations. Myths. Like the Sun being dragged across the sky by a chariot. People make things up. Stories grow in the telling.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

DISTINCT VISITATIONS vs. "hey, the weather is overcast and rainy today!"

Who said anything about weather?
I'm talking about stories of visitations. Myths. Like the Sun being dragged across the sky by a chariot. People make things up. Stories grow in the telling.

DISTINCT, IN FULL CLARITY, NON-WEATHER-OR -SUN BEING "DRAGGEDRELATED PHENOMENON AND VISITATIONS IN FULL DECORATIVE DETAIL... Yeah, you carry on, my friend...

I wasn't talking about "myths" either...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well, if you drop much earlier in time, around the "invention" of the wheel.. They would learn basics they don´t have, such as wheel and levers at least. In our case, it could be electronics

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Why would they learn about the wheel from a crashed F-22 that was strewn about in wreckage?

Then we have wheel, which is something found everywhere in nature, and electronics, which is strictly man-made. They are not the same thing at all. One is basic technology that does not require any specialization.

Similar to the difference between seeing an Aircraft Carrier and seeing that you can make a ship, and seeing an airplane and seeing things can fly.

They can make a primitive ship, they can not make a primitive airplane.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sharted

Everything you posted is false. His plane was witnessed falling in a spiralling descent and crashing.

Two other pilots also saw the "object" and said it was so small it was difficult to distinguish.

Mantell is the only pilot who continued to climb which explains why he was the only one to black out from lack of oxygen, he did not have an oxygen mask. Also Mantell was not familiar with the P-51 Mustang he was flying.

There was something, whether a planet, or balloon, or other object, but there is nothing at all indicative of ET life. your post is filled with outright lies.

ETA: Just to be a bit more conclusive, the most likely culprit was a balloon from project Skyhook.

Everything I posted was lies, yet you only debunk one case I posted...there are many more cases but I just posted the best ones in my opinion.

And I gave the actual facts which do not at all agree with your post. Your post is flat out wrong. I gave specifics as to why it was wrong, feel free to address it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join