It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evidence that's convinced me of ETs' Presence on Earth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Skeptics seem to be of a personal philosophy which do not have time to look at all the individual cases because their minds are made up already. Hearsay and innuendo IMO certainly points to something is going on.. To many people with the same type stories...

All the individual stories have a common problem, they are stories. There are many ways to account for common themes among the stories. Yes, no time to look at each case. Is there one that can verify aliens came here?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I think you are assuming their level of understanding. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt they will be able to understand more than what you are assuming they can't.

Basically your presumption is futuristic technology is as valuable as trash and I disagree. I think humans are smart and can figure things out rather than kicking things to start, rubbing some spit, or adding duct tape. Yes probably not be able to fly the thing but I believe they can understand a fraction of it or understand what they don't know about it rather than the futuristic technology being worthless as you put it.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I think you are assuming their level of understanding. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt they will be able to understand more than what you are assuming they can't.

Basically your presumption is futuristic technology is as valuable as trash and I disagree. I think humans are smart and can figure things out rather than kicking things to start, rubbing some spit, or adding duct tape. Yes probably not be able to fly the thing but I believe they can understand a fraction of it or understand what they don't know about it rather than the futuristic technology being worthless as you put it.

I think the real problem is that nobody would be able to tell if alien technology actually crashed since it seems it would be indistinguishable from garbage. Most of it might be garbage but who cares since some of it could actually be alien. So it would probably be a good idea to sift through all the garbage on trash day because there might be crashed alien tech. might be a good idea to collect dead birds as well.
edit on 24-6-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Skeptics seem to be of a personal philosophy which do not have time to look at all the individual cases because their minds are made up already. Hearsay and innuendo IMO certainly points to something is going on.. To many people with the same type stories...

All the individual stories have a common problem, they are stories. There are many ways to account for common themes among the stories. Yes, no time to look at each case. Is there one that can verify aliens came here?

To be fair, any account of any incident can be considered a story. Such stories are used as evidence in courts so I don't see why people refuse to believe any of them when ETs are mentioned. It is a great example of human arrogance.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

The Travis Walton case with multiple witnesses and lie detectors for the witnesses comes to mind.
Steve Pierce: Witness to the Travis Walton alien abduction incident was offered $10,000 in1978 to call the whole thing a fake; he didn't take the money. But you are totally correct nothing but stories

after 30 years 3 of the group got together at a conference

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

It's a perfectly fair question without a diamond hard answer... it's the nature of information. We can only be so sure... head in vat ... Descartes... etc.

I get that this stuff is well mixed with info I find hilarious... I don't have an easy answer as to veracity or why one would spend valuable time looking into this subject... other than hearing odd things from people I learned to trust and then seeing it for myself, I'd be right back to where you stand.

In short, it's a huge hit on day-to-day standard, dull reality on Earth... but the least odd guess is that it's people who come from other rocks in the void... when you get into stats and how it doesn't act like we'd guess interstellar visitors would act, then you're well down the slippery slope to misinformation... or realize it is likely many different things we're misinterpreting as one whole and we still have much to learn.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere
seems odd that there are hundreds of documented cases of "aliens" being afraid of Jesus.

I can personally confirm this, and so can my grandmother and a few of my friends.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sharted

To be fair, any account of any incident can be considered a story. Such stories are used as evidence in courts so I don't see why people refuse to believe any of them when ETs are mentioned. It is a great example of human arrogance.

Well court case testimony always involves known beings, known objects and events that are known to have actually happened.

In the case of ET testimony, you have unknown beings piloting unknown objects causing an event that can't be verified to have actually occurred.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The Travis Walton case....

The initial lie detector test that they all passed was based on a possible murder, not if Walton was abducted by aliens. They all agreed they saw a UFO...sort of. The case is hyped up BS.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I was five years old when I first witnessed an unidentified flying object. It was validated by my mother who also saw the small ship. Over the decades I've seen many different types, including an incredible event that was witnessed not only by myself but also by several others standing a mid-watch on the bridge of a USCGC.

Above and beyond the most eerie event occurred one night when I came face to face with an other worldly creature. He had both human and non-human features, communicated with me telepathically, and disclosed the fact that he was dangerous, in a sense a cannibal. In no uncertain terms he let me known that he was hunting human females.

I continue to experience UFO sightings, what I refer to as the "commons," on a fairly frequent basis.

edit on 24-6-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I suppose you didn't know about this (can't blame you):

Did you know hte original lie detection test was trying to eliminate murder as the explanation for the actions of those involved? No questions that I'm aware of related to being abducted by aliens. This means all this hype about his truthfulness is completely inappropriate. Furthermore, Phil Klass shot down the other polygraph test Travis uses to qualify his truthfulness. The examiner flat out said Travis was deceptive and also was using countermeasures (!) to defeat the test. This was 30+ years ago!

Travis is lying. The others are too. People want to believe it. They want to believe there're intelligent ET's out there. Ufology runs on it.

Carl SAgan was right. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

The truth about this case will eventually come out. From Travis himself. I think he wants us to know. If not, then I'm wrong about him.
edit on 24-6-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Zing! Made me lol

2nd

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
As compelling as the OP is and all, its still not concrete proof. Some of it is still reliant on a witness that saw something he couldn't explain. Bodies in a crash? How clear and how close was this witness? How did he determine the bodies were alien? A craft over Fort Knox? Whose to say this wasn't an early form of drone sent by an enemy state? Its unidentified? That doesn't make it alien. That isn't how we come to determine evidence in science. Inconclusive evidence is where you start when you're hypothesizing....and even then, you need something to support your claims.

No one in science believes we're alone in the universe. We believe in the possibility either way & other life is highly probable. When it comes down to it, there really isn't enough real credible evidence to support the claim of alien visitations to earth. .....and that is where we are.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Nice thread mate.

I am personally coming very close to accepting ET presence (in the past and currently) on Earth. The only thing stopping me from saying 'I believe' is that I would rather say 'I know', and that requires smoking gun evidence.

However, that itself poses an interesting scenario, which I'll get to in a bit.

Regarding actual documented cases, it is the military ones that convince me. I am 90% sure that 90% of people who don't research much into this also believe that all UFO cases are random, lowly educated people from remote places in the world looking for some fame.

This is not only wrong but dangerously naive logic.

Ever since we detonated the nuclear bomb, we have had constant visitations to military bases and especially nuclear storage facilities. This is not a joke.

You can find documentation and footage of official military/ex-military and defence ministry employees talking about Event X where object Y defied our knowledge of physics, invaded airspace, caused an extreme panic and international stand offs (since the west would think its eastern tech and vice versa) and ultimately going straight for the nuclear related sections, where these craft often simply hover for a brief moment before zinging off at Mach 10+ in seconds.

There are too many accounts.

The only possibility to me other than the extreme is USA technology. It cannot be from anywhere else, as we would have seen it be utilised in war by now. It would only make sense to be technology held by the current superpower.

Perhaps it could also be Chinese tech.

This theory sort of gets blown out the water however when you consider this same phenomenon has been described, often in the same form, for THOUSANDS of years. Interestingly, as I've already said, it all seemed to begin in significant magnitude again after the detonation of the nuclear bomb.

But forget all that for a second... Lets analyse this using the facet of the human imagination. We know we exist. We know what we can achieve. We can take a good crack at what we will possibly be able to achieve. We also like applying what we 'know' can happen into statistical analysis.

Well, lets look at it like this then, shall we.

We are extremely young as a race, and the universe has been around at least 12 billion years prior to us. Let's assume just ONE species evolved a billion years before us, and reached intellectual capacity of the primitive human. Let's now assume they continued advancing from this stage at the same rate at us. That leaves them with still about a billion years headway on us.

Fast forward to us. By now, that original Civilisation consists of nothing but GODS. They are the caretakers of the universe at this point. What would we do in that situation?

We'd probably seed life in the universe (we are ALREADY trying to achieve this). We would travel the cosmos and see where our life had gotten to every few time periods.

Our existence would be cloaked from them. There would be no reason for them to ever know of our existence, and with our technological advantage there would be no way.

We could even utilise long orbits of planets that may cross several systems, and build bases on these planets and seed the systems that it passes. That way with every year of that cycle we could visit every planet we seeded in that pathway.

We would especially be wary of atomic knowledge. Our whole universe can effectively be 'destroyed' as we know it via nuclear energy, hence the caretaker race would have systems in place that aware it the moment one of its creations utilizes the power of the atom. And please don't think they wouldn't be able to distinguish between natural and artificial fission.

Not to mention, we only observe the radioactive effects our physical instrumentation allows us to perceive. We still don't understand the complete scale of effect from such actions.

There's many of these examples to go through, but I'll stop there. The point is, when you look at what's happened and what's happening on Earth, and combine it with a very reasonable assumption (intelligent life evolved before humans elsewhere) it becomes almost bleeding obvious what's going on.

Especially when you read some of our earliest stories. But that's another discussion altogether. Ultimately, it could just all be misinterpretation and we've never been observed let alone visited. This is why I must hold out until smoking gun evidence. But as I mentioned before - this is a problem.

If we take the hypothetical advanced race of before, we have to ask the question "Why WOULD there be physical evidence"?!? Seriously...we are already beginning to cloak objects from certain methods of detection such as light, and yet we expect to actually see a nice 30-min clear cut video of a UFO with immaculate detail and a smiling alien waving at the camera.

No chance... Just think how sneaky WE would be if we were observing or infiltrating a planet. Hell, we'd have cloaked motherships surrounding the whole planet, while they stand on the dirt and stare up at the empty sky, believing they're alone in this universe.

In that sense, it is a dangerous game to take no care towards the subject until official disclosure. I believe keeping an open-mind towards this whole phenomenon is extremely important, on multiple levels, for the human race.

edit on 24-6-2014 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hi OP, hi all,

I believe, aliens, UFO issues are strictly personal experience. You will find never evidence of their presence publically.
Just like in my case...I've seen, I re think, I share with close folks, I keep silence leaving it all for myself to pounder. There is no doubt what I saw. I keep it to myself as it was revealed to me and me only.

Disclosure, no way. It is personal experience. Taboo in a way that it is been revealed to you and you only. It broadens your wisdom, gives you assurance you dong right things, coz from that moment you know you are not alone. Or 'we'.

My 2 cents. Cheers)

p.s. Aliens who are present here on Earth are advance enough to remain a roomer in our every day realm. That's wjat I think.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I can appreciate the arguments of all the skeptics. For all of you that are sure there is not a non-human presence visiting this planet, all I can say is you may want to keep an extra pair of clean underwear handy, just in case. The more you deny this possibility, the more shocking it is going to be if you encounter it.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I can appreciate the arguments of all the skeptics. For all of you that are sure there is not a non-human presence visiting this planet, all I can say is you may want to keep an extra pair of clean underwear handy, just in case. The more you deny this possibility, the more shocking it is going to be if you encounter it.

Science has been looking up for a long time. While I was taking astronomy and astrophysics in college, I had access to powerful equipment. I was/am extremely curious and open minded about the subject...I saw nothing extraterrestrial ....ever. I clocked hours & hours & weeks & months on different equipment and there were never any signs of alien visitations to earth. Often times I could correlate confirmed meteors or satellite and ISS flybys with UFO sightings.....etc etc. No evidence of extra terrestrials. Websites like ATS have always relied on shady witness testimony, abduction claims from weirdos with mental problems, youtube videos, blurry photos and unidentified sightings. There's just never been actual proof.

I think we're pretty safe if we just take our time & calmly mosey on down to the toilet when our bowels require a movement. Not that I'm a skeptic (Noun)...but I am definitely skeptical of the supposed evidence of aliens visiting earth thus far.
edit on 24-6-2014 by LogicalRazor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

No no, you got it wrong. You see the people that can't distinguish aliens from plain unadulterated BS will be eaten first.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40

According to different sources, there was a group of six flying saucers involved in the Roswell incident. There was an exercise involving high powered radar being transmitted at the time. The group of UFOs flew through the wave of high radar and two of them crashed. One in Roswell and in one in Aztec.
But other accounts say the the Roswell and Aztec incidents were a year apart. But something got shot down either way and there were witnesses. Go figure.

I believe I know that guy in your photo...

Glad that you have an open mind about the possibility of an alien presents on earth working with some people of earth.

I know for a fact that aliens are real, so it makes it easer for me to believe.

Faith is not what I have, it is the fact that I have seen aliens up close that allows me to believe other reports.

The only question I have is, what do they want from us humans?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DazDaKing

Well said. The sheer vastness of the universe suggests that there are many, many different types of life, each with their own level of sophistication with regard to technology. Of course, I can't prove it, but mathematics and logic suggest it's fact. 40 billion stars in the Milky Way and 50 billion Milky Ways.... if even 0.0001% of them have habitable planets then that's a hell of a lot of potential. Earth is a speck of dust in the universe and humanity is acne on that speck of dust.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join