It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evidence that's convinced me of ETs' Presence on Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
There wasn't a single piece of evidence that convinced me. But the COMETA report made me seriously wonder if there is really something going on here.

I really like the cases which seem to go against prevailing cultural ideas about what extraterrestial or other unknown craft would look like. It's one thing if someone says they saw adamskian nuts'n'bolts sacuer in 1952 and another thing if NATO troops saw a black triangle in 1952 during Operation Mainbrace. I like the Kenneth Arnold case a lot too. The actual shape of the craft, a kind of a unusual flying wing, seems kind of out of time and place. There was that one police chase and the craft lookd pretty unusual, perhaps even a bit like what Arnold saw. That case where a British military base personel saw an UFO morph into a kind of a humanoid shape. Reports of rectangular UFOs. The octagon shaped UFO seen during the Belgian wave. And so on.

Sure they all could be nothing but it reduces the possibility of a kind of a cultural contamination which began with Kenneth Arnold's attempts at describing how the objects he saw flew.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sharted

Everything you posted is false. His plane was witnessed falling in a spiralling descent and crashing.

Two other pilots also saw the "object" and said it was so small it was difficult to distinguish.

Mantell is the only pilot who continued to climb which explains why he was the only one to black out from lack of oxygen, he did not have an oxygen mask. Also Mantell was not familiar with the P-51 Mustang he was flying.

There was something, whether a planet, or balloon, or other object, but there is nothing at all indicative of ET life. your post is filled with outright lies.

ETA: Just to be a bit more conclusive, the most likely culprit was a balloon from project Skyhook.
edit on 23-6-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Well laid out case .. because most humans have the arrogance to think they are the only intelligent species in the universe and are unable to accept that other intelligent species are out there let alone visiting / observing earth.. it shakes up their worldview when faced with it so they do as usual - ignore reality and cling to their beliefs .. humanity is far from ready for ccntact with other species / civilizations ..

One could also say that it's human arrogance to think what we view as reality, is actually reality. Existence, and the phenomenons of UFOs and other high strangeness could be far more amazing and mind expanding than simple aliens from other planets. But to those who cling to the belief of little green men flying in nuts-and-bolts space craft, it shakes up their view on existence and reality too much to consider. Truly, I don't think Humanity is ready for awareness of reality, or the awareness that such a thing doesn't actually exist.

In a universe where anything is possible, having other meat-sacks hanging around other planets seems absolutely boring by comparison.

I'm not hassling ya' just showing you a different perspective. To you the refusal to accept creatures from other planets seems backwards and small, to me the assumption that creature from other planets come close to explaining the whole phenomenon seems backwards and small.

I'm not saying either is correct, just pointing out that refusing to accept alien visitors doesn't mean a person is afraid of deviating from the status quo, they could have just deviated from it in a different direction than you.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hi, great thread, I agree with your choices. If those sightings and experiences are accurate then I would say there are other intelligent lifeforms in our solar system. We have a very valuable planet and it is possible to have other intelligent lifeforms visiting the ancient past as well. I believe these other intelligent lifeforms have similarities with humans since they interact with us. In addition there must be some similarities between other intelligent life and humans because we both can co-exist on earth and in our solar system. So possibly cultural and biological similarities.

Everything about other intelligent life couldalso be completely alien from the dna, molecular structure, culture, etc, The ability by other intelligent life to be, and exist, means there is something that brings them here to Earth. Why does other intellgent life visit Earth? We don't know, but we do know, there are unknown species of other intelligent life who visit Earth.

I believe if we are being visited, the other intelligent lifeforms visiting us could range from identical to humans to completely alien. However any intelligent life visiting Earth would share the same bond with humans, which would be both other intelligent life and humans have a high interest in Earth. I believe the mere similarty of having a vested interest in Earth, being that humans are required to be here and other intelligent life in the universe visits earth, could reveal more and more similarities.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have always said the one that really impressed me the most is the one that took place over he White House. People always say, why dont they just land on the White House lawn.... Seems to me they came pretty dang close to doing that.

Okay, perhaps not impressed me the most as far as all the great ones that can be referred too such as the few you mentioned, but still, I hope you get my gist.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
]Conclusion

So many people are asking for disclosure about ETs, but it seems to me as though evidence already exists. Just because the US government hasn’t announced it officially doesn’t mean anything. The evidence is overwhelming as it is. How can anyone not believe that aliens are visiting us given the above data?

Right, the US has covered up so much that they can't come out with the truth now. They lied about area 51 for years and we had pictures of the place and could go there. At this point if a ufo landed on the white house lawn and it was seen by everyone they would still tell us that they don't exist.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Well laid out case .. because most humans have the arrogance to think they are the only intelligent species in the universe and are unable to accept that other intelligent species are out there let alone visiting / observing earth.. it shakes up their worldview when faced with it so they do as usual - ignore reality and cling to their beliefs .. humanity is far from ready for ccntact with other species / civilizations ..

Agreed 100%, my friend.

WE'RE obviously PROOF that life CAN and DOES exist in this universe; which speaks VOLUMES...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

Agreed 100%, my friend.

WE'RE obviously PROOF that life CAN and DOES exist in this universe; which speaks VOLUMES...

Can you show me anyone on ATS that believes no life exists anywhere in the Universe?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I personally felt since a young ages that they were here, and remember hearing people talk about it in the military after the US started testing nukes, that the incidents with them became far more frequent.
Also, when the telescopes began getting much better during the Galileo era, lots of astronomers began recording their observations about anomalies on the moon, and how thery saw certain features on the moon that changed over short periods, like constructed things being seem, big bridges that would be there for awhile and then gone again, like temporary or mobile large scale things going on on the moon.

These reports weren't just a few, they were many hundreds and thousands after awhile, by many different people.
Not to mention that over 500 spacecraft (satellites), have been sent to the moon most of those being military and most classified still today. and many of them Soviet craft.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And all that amounts to literally zero evidence. Especially since we have satellites around the moon with lots of images.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Agreed 100%, my friend.

Can you show me anyone on ATS that believes no life exists anywhere in the Universe?

My simple common sense and FACT should've been CLEAR to you about the POSSIBILITY OF LIFE existing elsewhere in the universe. Yeah, since WE'RE obviously PROOF of such POSSIBILITY...
edit on 23-6-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

And all that amounts to literally zero evidence. Especially since we have satellites around the moon with lots of images.

No, you see, I could give a rats ass what other people think, and I already know many things that other people do not know.
And I do not feel responsible for other people's ignorance on the subject either.

The least you could do for yourself is learn the difference between evidence, and proof.

much of what I said earlier is public domain and documented, and if you don't know these things, does that make it all moot? Only for you pal.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Agreed 100%, my friend.

My simple common sense and FACT should've been CLEAR to you about the POSSIBILITY OF LIFE existing elsewhere in the universe. Yeah, since WE'RE obviously PROOF of such POSSIBILITY... ELSEWHERE.

Common sense and facts don't say that at all though. Life on Earth is only evidence of life on Earth. There is quite literally zero evidence for life anywhere else. Lots of things are possible, unless there is evidence for it then it's simply an opinion, which is unsupportable.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

No, you see, I could give a rats ass what other people think, and I already know many things that other people do not know.
And I do not feel responsible for other people's ignorance on the subject either.

The least you could do for yourself is learn the difference between evidence, and proof.

much of what I said earlier is public domain and documented, and if you don't know these things, does that make it all moot? Only for you pal.

I know the difference. There is zero evidence. Proof isn't even something to be talking about when there is zero evidence. If you care to source me evidence that supports alien life on the Moon I will gladly read it.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I know the difference. There is zero evidence. Proof isn't even something to be talking about when there is zero evidence. If you care to source me evidence that supports alien life on the Moon I will gladly read it.

Actually, everything you just said fits quite well for folks like you. but you don't have a lot company where you are sitting.

and Zero evidence?
ROFL

Nevermind then, you just go about your usual routine which is well known as being "Ostrich minded" That doesn't bother me at all.

Whatever it is that you do believe, which can't be a whole lot, you still like to troll threads like these with your zero IQ platitudes. Someone's gotta do it I suppose..

Edit:

By the way mr. STRAWMAN

I didn't say there was alien life on the moon, I said anomalous images and testimony have been presented since the 1500's about what people have seen about the moon.
That is what I said.
I SAID NOTHING ABOUT PROVING IT TO ANYONE.
Good bye, mr. ametuer straw man argument.

edit on 23-6-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

So in other words you can't provide any evidence, look a fool, and choose to use ad-hominems rather than admit it. Got it.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Agreed 100%, my friend.

My simple common sense and FACT should've been CLEAR to you about the POSSIBILITY OF LIFE existing elsewhere in the universe. Yeah, since WE'RE obviously PROOF of such POSSIBILITY... ELSEWHERE.

Common sense and facts don't say that at all though. Life on Earth is only evidence of life on Earth. There is quite literally zero evidence for life anywhere else. Lots of things are possible, unless there is evidence for it then it's simply an opinion, which is unsupportable.

You should hear yourself... Forbearing and ultimately close-minded to life existing ELSEWHERE in the universe. When WE, WE, WE, have CLEARLY PROVEN THAT LIFE CAN EXIST ANYWHERE. OUR EXISTENCE speaks volumes to said possibilities and LIKELIHOOD of life ELSEWHERE. You apparently weren't aware about the staggering number of GALAXIES... Carry on, my friend...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

I'm sorry, I missed the big announcement. Where was it proven life can exist everywhere? What life exists in the heart of the sun?

Also how am I closed-minded when I am asking for evidence? Sounds pretty open to me. It's not my fault you have none to present.

As to the number of galaxies, if you wish to apply all the evidence we have to Drake's Equation the answer you come out with is 0 planets with life outside Earth.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sharted
Then there’s the Thomas Mantell case.
I can't be 100% certain it was a skyhook balloon, but it does seem pretty likely and I fail to see how anyone who has examined this case carefully can cite this case as convincing evidence of ET visitation. There is nothing at all that suggests to me it wasn't a balloon Mantell was chasing.

Then we have the 1952 incident at the White House (en.wikipedia.org...) ... Temperature inversion does show on radar but it shows as a straight line, as opposed to seven distinct dots! This was obviously to prevent mass panic in people but anyone with half a brain knew the explanation was a farce.
No I think the official explanation of temperature inversion makes sense. Here is a photograph of a temperature inversion showing 2 "UFOs", and it doesn't make a straight line in the image or on radar, rather the inversion acts like a mirror and simply makes a reflection. If it's reflecting 7 objects, you'll get 7 returns. When there's a temperature inversion that can happen even if the 7 objects are on the ground, just as these two "UFOs" are reflections of objects on the ground.

www.caelestia.be...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2513e065cb52.jpg[/atsimg]

I think other life in the universe is likely and while I wouldn't rule out the possibility of it visiting here, the cases you cite don't come remotely close to being evidence of such.
edit on 23-6-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Also, when the telescopes began getting much better during the Galileo era, lots of astronomers began recording their observations about anomalies on the moon, and how thery saw certain features on the moon that changed over short periods, like constructed things being seem, big bridges that would be there for awhile and then gone again, like temporary or mobile large scale things going on on the moon.

I didn't say there was alien life on the moon, I said anomalous images and testimony have been presented since the 1500's about what people have seen about the moon.
That is what I said.

So you are saying there are bridges and constructed things on the moon? If not aliens, what? Its not much of a leap to think that you are implying aliens on the moon. Time travelers then?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join