It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's KORAN not the same KORAN - REVALATION

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
So what makes you think it would be OK for any Jihadist to commit something that is frowned upon in Islam?

Like Sexual Jihad. Sunni women who offer themselves up as sex toys to Jihadists.
Sexual Jihad in Syria

A number of Tunisian women have traveled to Syria to have sex with rebel fighters, a senior Tunisian politician said Thursday. The practice is known as "sexual jihad."

The women "are swapped between 20, 30, 100 rebels," Interior Minister Lotfi Bin Jeddo told an assembly of Tunisian lawmakers, according to Al Arabiya. "We are doing nothing and standing idle."

"After the sexual liaisons they have there in the name of 'jihad al-nikah,' they come home pregnant," he said, according to Agence France-Presse. (Jihad al-nikah is an Arabic phrase meaning "sexual holy war," AFP explains.) ...

A fatwa, or an Islamic religious ruling, was reportedly issued last spring, calling for women to travel to Syria to provide intimacy to jihadi fighters there, Al Monitor reported at the time. Although some said reports of the fatwa were false, Tunisia's minister of religious affairs spoke out against the order, saying Tunisian women and girls were not required to obey it

ISIS fighters tells families "hand over your daughters for sex" after orders from cleric's fatwa

ISIS fighters are ordering terrified families in Iraq to hand over their daughters for sex.

Leaflets in the captured cities of Mosul and Tikrit claim the women – virgins or not – must join jihad, or Holy war, and cleanse themselves by sleeping with militants.

Those that refuse to do so are violating God’s will, it is claimed, and will be beaten or killed.

ISIS fighters have been taking women captive in Syria since last year when a Saudi-based cleric issued a fatwa – religious order telling them to. Now the sick practise is happening to Iraq.

edit on 7/1/2014 by FlyersFan because: link

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

As for Islam, it isn't going anywhere, it is the fastest growing religion in the world and that is what matters.

Sad but true. Humanity is de-evolving.

No-one cares about your assumptions,

They aren't assumptions. They are facts.
And it's sad that certain people don't care about facts.

there are real people out there flocking to this religion and I like it.

No one cares about what you like or not.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
Prove to me what you just listed ..as FACT...prove it !

Okay ... I just did. I proved it all. The Qur'an is dead wrong. So was Muhammad. And I proved Darnnstormy wrong when he said pedophilia doesn't happen in Islam. Are either of you actually going to admit it? Let's see ....

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Prove to me what you just listed ..as FACT...prove it !

Okay ... I just did. I proved it all. The Qur'an is dead wrong. So was Muhammad. And I proved Darnnstormy wrong when he said pedophilia doesn't happen in Islam. Are either of you actually going to admit it? Let's see ....

Guy.... You didnt prove anything .. You copy and pasted biased opinions.

You attempted to produce "fact" that humans evolved.. That's a "theory of evolution"

Here is a "fact" every creation has a creator .

Think about it .. Reverse time in your head ...reverse creation .. You were not possible if it were not for your grand fathers fathers fathers ect.
When you reverse man you have to go back to some point where a man and a woman mate.
Every moment that has happened life death life for you to sit here and type today.

And you want me to believe its evolution without purpose?

1.5 billion muslims
In the world some of whome studied Islam their whole lives ....
And you are the One who has it right ?
Let me tell you when I started studying Islam I didn't realize Islam was deep ! Really ! Their is allot to learn many books.
Have you read the Quran?

Or do you just copy and paste information ?

Here a little "bit" of Islams view on creation.

The Quran also does not rule out the idea that the universe is continuing to expand. "The heavens, We have built them with power. And verily, We are expanding it" (51:47). There has been some historical debate among Muslim scholars about the precise meaning of this verse, since knowledge of the universe's expansion was only recently discovered.

Six Days?

The Quran states that "Allah created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six days" (7:54). While on the surface this might seem similar to the account related in the Bible, there are some important distinctions.

The verses that mention "six days" use the Arabic word "youm" (day). This word appears several other times in the Quran, each denoting a different measurement of time. In one case, the measure of a day is equated with 50,000 years (70:4), whereas another verse states that "a day in the sight of your Lord is like 1,000 years of your reckoning" (22:47). The word "youm" is thus understood, within the Qur'an, to be a long period of time -- an era or eon. Therefore, Muslims interpret the description of a "six day" creation as six distinct periods or eons. The length of these periods is not precisely defined, nor are the specific developments that took place during each period.

After completing the Creation, the Quran describes that Allah "settled Himself upon the Throne" (57:4) to oversee His work. A distinct point is made to counter the Biblical idea of a day of rest: "We created the heavens and the earth adn all that is between them in six days, nor did any sense of weariness touch Us" (50:38).

Allah is never "done" with His work, because the process of creation is ongoing. Each new child who is born, every seed that sprouts into a sapling, every new species that appears on earth, is part of the ongoing process of Allah's creation. "He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then established Himself on the Throne. He knows what enters within the heart of the earth, and what comes forth out of it, what comes down from heaven, and what mounts up to it. And He is with you wherever you may be. And Allah sees well all that you do" (57:4).

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So what makes you think it would be OK for any Jihadist to commit something that is frowned upon in Islam?

Like Sexual Jihad. Sunni women who offer themselves up as sex toys to Jihadists.
Sexual Jihad in Syria

A number of Tunisian women have traveled to Syria to have sex with rebel fighters, a senior Tunisian politician said Thursday. The practice is known as "sexual jihad."

The women "are swapped between 20, 30, 100 rebels," Interior Minister Lotfi Bin Jeddo told an assembly of Tunisian lawmakers, according to Al Arabiya. "We are doing nothing and standing idle."

"After the sexual liaisons they have there in the name of 'jihad al-nikah,' they come home pregnant," he said, according to Agence France-Presse. (Jihad al-nikah is an Arabic phrase meaning "sexual holy war," AFP explains.) ...

A fatwa, or an Islamic religious ruling, was reportedly issued last spring, calling for women to travel to Syria to provide intimacy to jihadi fighters there, Al Monitor reported at the time. Although some said reports of the fatwa were false, Tunisia's minister of religious affairs spoke out against the order, saying Tunisian women and girls were not required to obey it

ISIS fighters tells families "hand over your daughters for sex" after orders from cleric's fatwa

ISIS fighters are ordering terrified families in Iraq to hand over their daughters for sex.

Leaflets in the captured cities of Mosul and Tikrit claim the women – virgins or not – must join jihad, or Holy war, and cleanse themselves by sleeping with militants.

Those that refuse to do so are violating God’s will, it is claimed, and will be beaten or killed.

ISIS fighters have been taking women captive in Syria since last year when a Saudi-based cleric issued a fatwa – religious order telling them to. Now the sick practise is happening to Iraq.

Do you ever take the time to research what you copy and paste ?

Sexual jihad ......*shake my head*.... Really ?

Adultery or Prostitution is strictly prohibited in Islam and it is listed among major sins condemned in the Quran, 17:32 which states, "Do not go near to adultery. Surely it is a shameful deed and evil, opening roads (to other evils)."[17]

Let me back up a little bit. Cause I understand your lack of education on this subject is very telling.

In Islam we have "extremists" they are called khawarij ..

From their essentially political position, the Kharijites developed extreme doctrines that further set them apart from both mainstream Sunni and Shiʿa Muslims. The Kharijites were particularly noted for adopting a radical approach to Takfir, whereby they declared other Muslims to be unbelievers and therefore deemed them worthy of death.

These people twist this religions teachings in a BIG way.
Example of khawarij ISIS, AL Qaeda , Taliban ...

They adopted innovation from scripture , much like you have done ..

Get it ?

Another example Christianity and west burrow .... Their "innovations" about the gospals has lead them to an extreme form of Christianity ..

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Wow 17 cases in 6 year period were from people from pakistan (if they followed islam or not its marked as against Islam) when in 2012, 23,000 Child sexual abuse cases were recorded by UK police (source en.wikipedia.org...)

So its obviously cherry picked data to try get the public to fear Islam so they can continue their bombing and murder of innocent muslum children worldwide. Christian countries were responsible for murder of 1/2 million children (UN figure) in Iraq over sanctions alone. Who cries for them.

edit on 1 7 2014 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Wow 17 cases in 6 year period were from people from pakistan (if they followed islam or not its marked as against Islam) when in 2012, 23,000 Child sexual abuse cases were recorded by UK police (source en.wikipedia.org...)

So its obviously cherry picked data to try get the public to fear Islam so they can continue their bombing and murdering of innocent muslum children worldwide. Christian countries were responsible for murder of 1/2 million children (UN figure) in Iraq over sanctions alone. Who cries for them.

Wish I could give you an applause !

Will you take 10000000 Internet's !

Great reply !

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
No need to fear Islam, no stonings,no beheadings,no dismemberment,no bigotry against "infidels", no mistreatment of women, no honor killings,no bombings, it's all Jewish lies, nothing to see here, move along.
Islam is a religion of lies that encourages lies. Well done!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

People that help spread these lies have the blood of dead children on their hands. My only wish is that they wake up to it sooner than latter and start fighting the real evil with equal anger. The governments and media that push these lies down peoples throats.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

People that help spread these lies have the blood of dead children on their hands. My only wish is that they wake up to it sooner than latter and start fighting the real evil with equal anger. The governments and media that push these lies down peoples throats.

Hear hear!!!!

Ameen !!!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman Yet its children in islamic countries that are being murdered with christian bombs.

But you say nothing of Christian nations like US having the highest incarceration/murder/sexual abuse rates in world. Why is that?????? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
No ofslam, no stonings,no beheadings,no dismemberment,no bigotry against "infidels", no mistreatment of women, no honor killings,no bombings, it's all Jewish lies, nothing to see here, move along.
Islam is a religion of lies that encourages lies. Well done!

No need to fear America ! Executions, pedofile, drugs,high rate of impresonment , decline in morals , high murder rate, rights being taken away, failed medical system, nationalism , genetically modified foods, invading & bombing country's, false Flagg operations, testing chemicals on its own people, killing its own people, killing innocent children through drone strikes...

Fear Islam you say ?

Fear your own country !

ALLAHU ACKBAR!!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

You shall not follow what you do not know—you must use your hearing, sight, and heart/brain. (17:36)

...God does not change the condition of a people until they change it within themselves [within their hearts/souls]...(13:11)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
See that's what I'm talking about, you LOSE the argument over and over and then you shift the blame. Expert level LIAR's tactic.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

See that's what I'm talking about, you LOSE the argument over and over and then you shift the blame. Expert level LIAR's tactic.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Oh so this is a pissing contest to you ?

Well my good man , my bladder is empty because I am fasting for Ramadan ...

So i guess you win

Just be careful you don't piss away the facts !

Savvy?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

Aww good old Ahmed deedat may Allah (god) grant him Janna (paradise)

He memorized the Bible and Quran ..

Great debater , you should have seen him shut down jimmy swagger

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Oh so this is a pissing contest to you ?

Well my good man , my bladder is empty because I am fasting for Ramadan ...

So i guess you win

Just be careful you don't piss away the facts !

Savvy?

edit on 1-7-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

PEACE ON YOU.
edit on 1-7-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

The only fact that is reliable in Islam is the Qu'ran.

Fact - Adam and Eve didn't happen. Fact - Noahs Ark didn't happen. Fact - Abraham didn't build the Kaaba and wasn't in Mecca. Fact - Exodus didn't happen. Fact - the Quran isn't reliable because the 'messenger' made up a bunch of hooey and lied about it coming from God. God doesn't make mistakes and yet the Qu'ran is full of them.

The biggest mistake today is the Bible. Maybe it's the reason why the Qu'ran was sent.. You know, because the teachings before it were altered and corrupted by the Jews and Romans. But if you look at the Qu'ran literally, of course it's going to be wrong because your looking at it the wrong way. I have found a couple of things that conflict in the Qu'ran, nothing major...

But I don't call them contradictions, I believe there is a deeper meaning. It is designed to promote a deeper line of thinking, not copying and pasted selected verse to denounce the religion. It's called seeing with one eye.
edit on 2-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Guy....

I'm a girl.

You didnt prove anything .. You copy and pasted biased opinions.

No .. I posted scientific and historical and archeological facts. FACTS.

Here is a "fact" every creation has a creator .

No kidding. I never said there wasn't a creator. I said ... The quran is wrong. The bible is wrong. Judaism is wrong. And I said it because ... (drumroll) ... they ARE wrong. I have proven it with irrefutable fact.

And you want me to believe its evolution without purpose?

I never said any such thing. You assume too much.

1.5 billion muslims In the world some of whome studied Islam their whole lives ....And you are the One who has it right ?

1.5 billion muslims. 2 billion Christians. And if any of them believe that Adam and Eve happened; that Noahs ark happened; that Exodus happened; that Muhammad had 'visions' from God ... then they are dead wrong.

Here a little "bit" of Islams view on creation.

Science gives us the correct view on creation. The qu'ran is dead wrong. No Adam and Eve. None. Zero. Impossible. Same with Noahs Ark. Same with Exodus. And since the Qur'an is dead wrong, that means so was Muhammad. He didn't get any visions from God, because God wouldn't make mistakes. Yet the Quran and Muhammad are full of them. THats because all Muhammad did was regurgitate old Christians, Jewish, Zoroastrian, Pagan and Gnostic stories he had already heard. And when he plagiarized them, he screwed up the transposing of them. Such as when he denied the eyewitness accounts of Jesus death and resurrection. 600 years after the life of Jesus, Muhammad absurdly retells the story to make it come out the way he wants it to. All the while he gave NO PROOF that what he was saying was true.

edit on 7/2/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join