It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's KORAN not the same KORAN - REVALATION

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth
I regret that I have only one star to give.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Most religions have been attempted to be corrupted at points, funnily enough after which they 'gained' support from rival groups or not exterminated, although continually surpressed to force the change.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon

originally posted by: championoftruth
All their Koran Knowledge is "handed down" by Clerics ,Priests and many other corrupt and vested interests with an axe to grind or brainwash people into being terrorists.

Do keep in mind that terrorist is YOUR term. It is the term that YOUR government which is corrupt and has a vested interest in dominating and controlling others has ground and brainwashed you into calling them terrorists (oh, but your government uses guns instead of axes).

However much changed or altered the Koran is, let me assure you, the Imams have a vested interest in remaining true to Allah's Words, lest they want to burn in Hell. As long as the overall truth of Allah's Words is continued to be passed on, the Koran, like the Bible, will be altered and changed.

What we call terrorists are actually soldiers. Get that right. Their governments are still living in the Stone Age unable to stand up to the evil Satans of the West. Therefore, their governments cannot declare War against the West...not until they get more advanced. The time draws near when this world will witness the true Wrath of God and Allah and Shiva. Embrace yourselves.

your imams don't believe in hell anymore then i believe in tooth fairies.in the news they have sexually assaulting little boys in schools called madrassas in pakistan.explain that.

it is simply a tool to keep control your thoughts.

not until they get more advanced.how is that gonna happen? mosloms are the most backwards and the least advanced.what did they invent last year?

zilch.

the truth wrath? they have saying that nonsense for eons.it's all rubbish for the gullible.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

You know nothing about religion by the sounds of it and you really shouldn't comment about something that you have no idea about, it makes you look backwards to be honest.

Being advanced isn't about inventing things either, some of the most advanced things come from within oneself.
edit on 6-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Since you are such a huge fan of Islam go to Mecca as a non-muslim and you will find out the truth about this "religion of peace". You ignore all facts to blindly support what is truly a religion of EVIL. You may actually be a muslim yourself as lies are your stock and trade. You re start arguments in which you have already been proven wrong by simply ignoring the facts, so bravo, enjoy your 72 virgins.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

your imams don't believe in hell anymore then i believe in tooth fairies.

And how do you know this?

not until they get more advanced.how is that gonna happen? mosloms are the most backwards and the least advanced.what did they invent last year?

All that the Muslims need to do is unite and mass riot worldwise, with China, Russia, Japan, and India, even Pakistan (which has been supplied arms) to Wage War. I really don't see how anyone can charge Muslims as backwards-thinking, unless they are an Americanized Muslims, because it is the West that is truly backwards-thinking. Using fear to control and dominate you. Fools will be fools, they say.

the truth wrath? they have saying that nonsense for eons.it's all rubbish for the gullible.

Hmm. You really only have reliable source of history up until the 1500s. How do you know that God's Wrath didn't happen 1000 years ago, 2000 years ago, 3000 years ago? You don't. Aren't you familiar with the Romans deleting whole chunks of history. What makes you think priests and imams wouldn't also do this? Besides, I'd rather believe the rubbish that the Koran speaks of than the rubbish that you eat up from your government. Where has your government gotten society in the past? Nowhere.
edit on 6-6-2014 by iosolomon because: actually, ignorance is fun, so I removed parts of my post.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon
All that the Muslims need to do is unite and mass riot worldwise,

Yeah .. right. They hate each other and slaughter each other all the time.
Like that could happen.

it is the West that is truly backwards-thinking. Using fear to control and dominate you.

Yeah .. let's talk about backwards thinking and using fear to control and dominate people ...

Irans Morality Police Crack Down
Barbie Dolls, Squirt Guns, Kindergardeners Dancing, Ankles Showing, Chic Clothing, and Snow Skiing .. all things the 'morality police' use as an excuse to beat people up for because they are supposedly evil. Oh .. that's only when they get a break in their misogynistic crack downs on women daring to walk outside their homes without a veil.

Women in Iran Banned From High Level Classes at Universities
The idiot men in charge are afraid of educated women. The women can take care of themselves and so they won't want the backwards less educated men. So the Iranian gov't bans the women from the high level classes and from getting high end degrees.

Pregnant Christian Sudanese Woman Sentenced to Death for Not Converting to Islam

Christian Pastor Sentenced to Death for Not Converting to Islam

Fools will be fools, they say.

Agreed.
edit on 6/6/2014 by FlyersFan because: spacing

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Will you go to ATS prom with me?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Being advanced isn't about inventing things either, some of the most advanced things come from within oneself.

what are these advanced things coming from within
oneselves.tell us.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Since you are such a huge fan of Islam go to Mecca as a non-muslim and you will find out the truth about this "religion of peace". You ignore all facts to blindly support what is truly a religion of EVIL. You may actually be a muslim yourself as lies are your stock and trade. You re start arguments in which you have already been proven wrong by simply ignoring the facts, so bravo, enjoy your 72 virgins.

Why would a Non-Muslim want to go to Mecca in the first place? If Non-Muslims are not allowed, who cares. It's an Islamic holy city and that should be respected. Where have I been proven wrong? Enlighten me...

If you had any idea about facts you would know that 72 virgins is a fraudulent example when speaking about Islam. It isn't mentioned in the Qu'ran, It isn't promised to Muslims in the after life and the only time I hear it is from Extremists who are contradicting the very religion they proclaim to follow. Here's what the Qu'ran says about Paradise.

"Say: Shall I give you glad tidings of things Far better than those? For the righteous are Gardens in nearness to their Lord... and the good pleasure of Allah. For in Allah's sight are (all) His servants" (3:15).

Where does it mention 72 virgins?

"Allah will say: This is a day in which the truthful will profit from their truth. Theirs are gardens, with rivers flowing beneath - their eternal Home. Allah is well-pleased with them, and they with Allah. That is the great salvation" (5:119).

And again, where does your accusation of 72 virgins come into the equation? But just to make things a bit clearer, I may as well answer the Moon God hoax also. What does the Qu'ran say about the Moon?

He is the One who rendered the sun radiant, and the moon a light, and He designed its phases that you may learn to count the years and to calculate. God did not create all this, except for a specific purpose. He explains the revelations for people who know.(10:5)

And that purpose was most definitely not to be worshipped as God. They are facts straight from the horses mouth now tell me again where I have been proven wrong? If anything, I just made you look stupid.
edit on 6-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

oneselves.tell us.

What makes you think I can tell you? You can only think for yourself and nothing I say is going to impact you. It comes down to you in the end, not me doing it for you.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So what? Does everyone have to be like obese America and friends? It doesn't matter what we think because Iran make their own choices and they do not have to fall into place with Western ideologies. If Christianity was operating at it's most purest, you probably wouldn't be speaking on this forum because the Bible actually tells women to shut up and question nothing.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The idiot men in charge are afraid of educated women. The women can take care of themselves and so they won't want the backwards less educated men. So the Iranian gov't bans the women from the high level classes and from getting high end degrees.

For hundredth time I am saying this is a lie ! Iranian governments may have lots of shortcomings but this one is a lie !!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

oneselves.tell us.

What makes you think I can tell you? You can only think for yourself and nothing I say is going to impact you. It comes down to you in the end, not me doing it for you.

It's more likely you have nothing to tel and are embarrassed when your wrack your brain and realize that you have nothing to show at all.

Also good luck with that caliphate your friends in ISIS just announced yesterday.I can just imagine the horses and the palaces and the sultans with his 72 virgin harem dispensing justice by beheading anyone who disagrees with him.

By the way is electricity allowed in Islam?

By the way is electricity allowed in Islam?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
If I founded a city and said no muslims could come there you'd be all kinds of offended, no?
How about no Blacks? No Jews?
You sir, walk and quack like a bigot.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Your a very short sighted person aren't you?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
If I founded a city and said no muslims could come there you'd be all kinds of offended, no?
How about no Blacks? No Jews?

Why would I be offended?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: maes2
For hundredth time I am saying this is a lie ! Iranian governments may have lots of shortcomings but this one is a lie !!

You keep screaming 'lie' ... and yet it's the truth.

BBC Iran bans Women From Higher Education Classes

More than 30 universities have introduced new rules banning female students from almost 80 different degree courses.

These include a bewildering variety of subjects from engineering, nuclear physics and computer science, to English literature, archaeology and business.

No official reason has been given for the move, but campaigners, including Nobel Prize winning lawyer Shirin Ebadi, allege it is part of a deliberate policy by the authorities to exclude women from education.

"The Iranian government is using various initiatives… to restrict women's access to education, to stop them being active in society, and to return them to the home," she told the BBC.

Iran had been doing great with the rights of women to be educated and self reliant. But it's gone backwards. And the only possible reason for the gender discrimination is religion ... Muslim religion. Without those high end classes, women will be unable to hold higher paying jobs and they'll be reliant on men for an income.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18091488]abe froman

Tell me how I'm a Bigot? The only Bigots I see on this site are the Islamaphobes who continue to make up bs stories. It's funny you use Jews and Blacks in the same example, Did you know that Israel was and is currently kicking blacks out of their country, If you want a bigot, maybe you should research Jews.. They are not tolerant of any one else but Jews.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I get it the old " I'm not a bigot cuz look at all these other bigots" routine. You casually brush aside and ignore the horrifying truth of Islam to blame anyone else.
The "who says he had sex with his wife" bit is a classic. Mohammad was an insane pedophile that listened to the voices in his head and made up the rules as he went along. Islam is a tool Satan uses to spread evil in the world.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join