It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's KORAN not the same KORAN - REVALATION

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: DarknStormy
I get it the old " I'm not a bigot cuz look at all these other bigots" routine. You casually brush aside and ignore the horrifying truth of Islam to blame anyone else.
The "who says he had sex with his wife" bit is a classic. Mohammad was an insane pedophile that listened to the voices in his head and made up the rules as he went along. Islam is a tool Satan uses to spread evil in the world.

Can you provide proof of this ?

And have you ever studied Islam?

Do you think 1.5 billion Muslims around the world would fallow such a person?

I sure wouldn't....

And heck I am even Muslim...

Crazy eh?

And would you guess Christianity lead me to Islam....

Yeah that's right I used to be a Christan and I used to utter the same hogwash as you !

Why ? Because I was an ignorant fool !

Do your self a favor and stop taking hand me down lies and posting them here on ATS , ATS is a place to deny ignorance....

Not promote it!

Dueces !

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

"So when the Koran was being copied down the eons there was nothing to stop the copiers adding or editing it for their own agendas"....

Yes, that is something that has occurred when todays bible is compared with 1600 year old Codex Sinaiticus.

Similarly todays Koran might have discrepancies with oldest Koran found 815 AD (www.ibtimes.co.uk...).

We must always be mindful that political forces will always try to usurp religion to control the masses.
edit on 30 6 2014 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I get it the old " I'm not a bigot cuz look at all these other bigots" routine. You casually brush aside and ignore the horrifying truth of Islam to blame anyone else.

OK Mr ATS Prom Atheist... Let's play the blame game...

The European powers colonized one Islamic country after another. France occupied Algeria in 1830, and Britain Aden nine years later. Tunisia was occupied in 1881, Egypt in 1882, the Sudan in 1889 and Libya and Morocco in 1912. In 1915 the Sykes-Picot agreement divided the territories of the moribund Ottoman Empire (which had sided with Germany during the First World War) between Britain and France in anticipation of victory.

After the war, Britain and France duly set up protectorates and mandates in Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Iraq and Transjordan. This was experienced as an outrage, since the European powers had promised the Arab provinces of the Ottoman Empire independence. In the Ottoman heartlands, Mustafa Kemal, known as Ataturk (1881-1938), was able to keep the Europeans at bay and set up the independent state of Turkey. Muslims in the Balkans, Russia and Central Asia became subject to the new Soviet Union.

Even after some of these countries had been allowed to become independent, the West often continued to control the economy, the oil or such resources as the Suez Canal. European occupation often left a legacy of bitter conflict. When the British withdrew from India in 1947, the Indian subcontinent was partitioned between Hindu India and Muslim Pakistan, which are to this day in a state of deadly hostility, with nuclear weapons aimed at each other's capitals.

In 1948 the Arabs of Palestine lost their homeland to the Zionists, who set up the Jewish secular state of Israel there, with the support of the United Nations and the international community. The loss of Palestine became a potent symbol of the humiliation of the Muslim world at the hands of the Western powers, who seemed to feel no qualms about the dispossession and permanent exile of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians.

You want to talk about evil? The above explains evil.. Any wonder Muslims are the way they are.

The "who says he had sex with his wife" bit is a classic. Mohammad was an insane pedophile that listened to the voices in his head and made up the rules as he went along. Islam is a tool Satan uses to spread evil in the world.

Do you see Muslims running around molesting children? No.. The only people I hear about molesting children are Priests, Western sponsored Terrorists, Politicians and Celebrities (Celebrities with close ties to the kiddy business), I bet you love those types of people, don't ya?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

I'm the same, though I don't call myself a Muslim if I had too choose any of the religions it would be Islam.. I'm a Catholic apparently and despise that putrid religion.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Christianity has also been used as a tool for evil, a haven for pedophiles, a den of lies, a thief of the ignorant. The reign of the evil, repugnant,misanthropic christian was one of the most heinous evils ever visited upon mankind. Until Muslims picked up the torch.
You don't address what I say, you say "prove it", casually brush it aside, or point a finger elsewhere.
If you have studied Islam you know of the voices in Mo's head. You know he at first said there were 2 female deities you could pray to along with Allah, then later said "Whoops,those were evil spirits in my head that tricked me into saying that, so strike that and from now on I'll be a lot more careful to screen my calls."
That's who you follow?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Christianity has also been used as a tool for evil, a haven for pedophiles, a den of lies, a thief of the ignorant. The reign of the evil, repugnant,misanthropic christian was one of the most heinous evils ever visited upon mankind. Until Muslims picked up the torch.
You don't address what I say, you say "prove it", casually brush it aside, or point a finger elsewhere.
If you have studied Islam you know of the voices in Mo's head. You know he at first said there were 2 female deities you could pray to along with Allah, then later said "Whoops,those were evil spirits in my head that tricked me into saying that, so strike that and from now on I'll be a lot more careful to screen my calls."
That's who you follow?

I am sorry were you addressing me ?

Post the information your are making claims about

And we will continue the debate after you have provided some evidence of your claim.

I want to see where your sorceing your info... Savvy?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Your accusations are merely your opinion.. I have never heard of Mohammad saying worship anything beside Allah and I have read the qu'ran numerous times and have never seen it in there either.. The pedophile thing can be explained easily. That Hadith in the first place is sketchy.. It is contrary to what is taught in the Qu'ran..

If we assume that the Qu'ran is the incorruptible word of Allah, then it must be speculated that somewhere down the track that Hadith has been fabricated, though it doesn't directly mention that Mohammad engaged in Pedophilia to start with.

As another poster has said, cite what your claiming and then maybe we can get to the bottom of it between us.. But your just throwing out empty accusations at the moment because nothing you are saying is actually spoken about in the Qu'ran, it has come from someone else. I bet Western Scholars... Western Atheist Scholars.

Your right about Christianity, it has become a laughing stock. But at the same time, what makes you think the authors of that religion were not aware that this would happen? What is happening today was predicted also. So what do be blame? The Religion itself which denounces murder, thieving, Cheating on your Wife etc or the people who have used religion to justify murder, thieving and numerous other no-nos according to religon? The only way this can be broken down is if people understand what the religious books themselves are saying.

A Book cannot fire a Gun or break into someone's home, people do and they do it for more reasons that religion also.
edit on 1-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

Muslims follow 'visions' that mass murdering caravan thief claimed from 1500 years ago. Muhammad gave no proof of his visions. He took the stories he had heard from the Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians and pagans, (got some of the stories wrong) and then twisted them all together and put his own spin on them. That's the person Muslims follow.

As for the 1.5 billion number. Most are Muslim because they were born into it. Many are Muslim because their religion, and countries run by Sharia/Muslim law, don't allow for outside information to be filtered in. No daylight allowed. If it was, then Muslims would see that Adam and Eve didn't happen; they'd see that Noahs ark didn't happen; they'd see that Exodus didn't happen; they'd see that the entire Abraham story is in question and that Abraham didn't build the Kaaba; and they'd see that Muhammad messed up when he transposed stories from the Christian bible. (no, Muhammad didn't 'fix' them, he messed them up). Others are Muslim in name only because if they don't say they are Muslim, they get put to death.

edit on 7/1/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
If we assume that the Qu'ran is the incorruptible word of Allah, ...

It isn't. The Qu'ran is full of errors. There is no proof that Allah (or any other god) gave the Qu'ran to Muhammad. And before you scream bloody murder ... there is no proof that the Bible is the incorruptable word of God either. Just because something claims to be .. doesn't make it true.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Do you see Muslims running around molesting children? No..

Yes. Dude .. it's everywhere.

The Hypocrisy of Child Abuse in Many Muslim Countries

Some Muslims are fond of condemning western morality – alcoholism, nudity, premarital sex and homosexuality often being cited as examples. But Muslims do not have a monopoly on morality. In the west, child marriages and sex with children are illegal. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for many Muslim countries.

I recently saw the documentary on the Dancing Boys of Afghanistan. It exposed an ancient custom called "bacha bazi" (boy for play), where rich men buy boys as young as 11 from impoverished families for sexual slavery.....

More info at that site.

Child Abuse Stats for Muslims

As girls in the Middle East are considered worth less than boys, it may be that their incestuous use during childhood is even more prevalent. One report found that four out of five Middle Eastern women recalled having been forced into fellatio between the ages of 3 and 6 by older brothers and other relatives.[12] A female Arab physician who recently conducted an extensive study of childhood seduction reported that "most female children are exposed to … incidents of sexual assault" during their early years by "the brother, the cousin, the paternal uncle, the maternal uncle, the grandfather or even the father.... "[14]

More info at that site.

Indonesia tops the UN bodies list for child trafficking cases - 62% of child abuse cases in 2012 were sexual.

According to a survey conducted by UNICEF, in cooperation with the national council for family, cases of physical and psychological abuse have increased in the past period in Jordan. The study showed that at least 70 percent of school students are subjected to some form of physical or physiological abuse by parents or teachers in schools.

68% of Punjabi Girls and 32% of Punjabi boys have been Molested (90% of Punjabis are Muslim)

Saudi Arabia - According to recent studies, 60 percent of all sexual assault victims are minors. Family members commit nearly one third of these incidents.

The Times of London - 95% of Child Rape and Molestation Convictions in the UK Were Committed by Muslims

Canadian Imam Molests 5 Children
Hundreds of Children Abused in UK Madrassas
My Imam abused me nearly every day for four years at the local mosque

edit on 7/1/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I don't know that for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised. I have seen some Christian "wealth prosperity" Bibles that to me as a Catholic, seem very odd/different. Why wouldn't other religions have the same problem?

I can imagine a Wahbi and Shia versions of the Koran to be very different, let alone one that caters to the A.Q. crowd.

The original message gets corrupted by them pesky humans and their agendas.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
There are numerous accounts reporting the incident, which differ in the construction and detail of the narrative, but they may be broadly collated to produce a basic account.[2] The different versions of the story are all traceable to one single narrator Muhammad ibn Ka'b, who was two generations removed from biographer Ibn Ishaq. In its essential form, the story reports that Muhammad longed to convert his kinsmen and neighbors of Mecca to Islam. As he was reciting Sūra an-Najm,[3] considered a revelation by the angel Gabriel, Satan tempted him to utter the following lines after verses 19 and 20:

Have ye thought upon Al-Lat and Al-‘Uzzá
and Manāt, the third, the other?
These are the exalted gharāniq, whose intercession is hoped for.

Allāt, al-'Uzzā and Manāt were three goddesses worshipped by the Meccans. Discerning the meaning of "gharāniq" is difficult, as it is a hapax legomenon (i.e. only used once in the text). Commentators wrote that it meant the cranes. The Arabic word does generally mean a "crane" - appearing in the singular as ghirnīq, ghurnūq, ghirnawq and ghurnayq, and the word has cousin forms in other words for birds, including "raven, crow" and "eagle".[4]

The subtext to the event is that Muhammad was backing away from his otherwise uncompromising monotheism by saying that these goddesses were real and their intercession effective. The Meccans were overjoyed to hear this and joined Muhammad in ritual prostration at the end of the sūrah. The Meccan refugees who had fled to Abyssinia heard of the end of persecution and started to return home. Islamic tradition holds that Gabriel chastised Muhammad for adulterating the revelation, at which point [Quran 22:52] is revealed to comfort him,

Never sent We a messenger or a prophet before thee but when He recited (the message) Satan proposed (opposition) in respect of that which he recited thereof. But Allah abolisheth that which Satan proposeth. Then Allah establisheth His revelations. Allah is Knower, Wise.

Muhammad took back his words and the persecution of the Meccans resumed. Verses [Quran 53:21] were given, in which the goddesses are belittled. The passage in question, from 53:19, reads:

Have ye thought upon Al-Lat and Al-'Uzza

And Manat, the third, the other?
Are yours the males and His the females?
That indeed were an unfair division!

They are but names which ye have named, ye and your fathers, for which Allah hath revealed no warrant. They follow but a guess and that which (they) themselves desire. And now the guidance from their Lord hath come unto them.

Satanic verses. Wikipedia. Google.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Your using wiki? While wiki isb good for facts , its not good for religious debate. The information is most often mistranslated and full of innovation.

وَمَاۤ اَرۡسَلۡنَا مِنۡ قَبۡلِكَ مِنۡ رَّسُوۡلٍ وَّلَا نَبِىٍّ اِلَّاۤ اِذَا تَمَنّٰٓى اَلۡقَى الشَّيۡطٰنُ فِىۡۤ اُمۡنِيَّتِهٖ ​ۚ فَيَنۡسَخُ اللّٰهُ مَا يُلۡقِى الشَّيۡطٰنُ ثُمَّ يُحۡكِمُ اللّٰهُ اٰيٰتِهٖ​ ؕ وَاللّٰهُ عَلِيۡمٌ حَكِيۡمٌ ۙ‏ 
(22:52) Never did We send a Messenger or a Prophet96 before you (O Muhammad), but that whenever he had a desire,97 Satan interfered with that desire.98 Allah eradicates the interference of Satan and strengthens His Signs.99 Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.100
96. For the distinction between Nabi and Rasul, refer to (E. N. 30 of Surah Maryam).

97. The Arabic word tamanna has two meanings: “desire” and “to recite” something.

98. If the first meaning is taken, it will imply: Satan tried to prevent the fulfillment of his desire. If the second meaning is taken, it will imply: When the Prophet recited the Revelations, Satan created different sorts of doubts about its truth and meanings in the minds of the people.

99. If the first meaning is adopted, it will imply: Allah fulfills the Prophet’s desire and makes his mission successful in spite of the obstacles of Satan and confirms the truth of His revelations by fulfilling His promises to the Prophet. In case of the second meaning, it will imply: Allah eradicates all the doubts and objections inspired by Satan in the hearts of the people and clarifies the confusion created about any verse of the Quran in subsequent revelations.

100. “Allah is All-Knower” and has full knowledge of the mischief worked by Satan and of its effects, and being All- Wise, He counteracts every mischief of Satan.

لِّيَجۡعَلَ مَا يُلۡقِى الشَّيۡطٰنُ فِتۡـنَةً لِّـلَّذِيۡنَ فِىۡ قُلُوۡبِهِمۡ مَّرَضٌ وَّالۡقَاسِيَةِ قُلُوۡبُهُمۡ​ ۚ وَ اِنَّ الظّٰلِمِيۡنَ لَفِىۡ شِقَاقٍۭ بَعِيۡدٍۙ‏  
(22:53) (He does this) in order that He may make the evil caused by Satan a trial for those in whose hearts there is sickness (of hypocrisy), whose hearts are hard (and vitiated). Surely these wrong-doers have gone too far in their dissension.
وَّلِيَـعۡلَمَ الَّذِيۡنَ اُوۡتُوا الۡعِلۡمَ اَنَّهُ الۡحَـقُّ مِنۡ رَّبِّكَ فَيُؤۡمِنُوۡا بِهٖ فَـتُخۡبِتَ لَهٗ قُلُوۡبُهُمۡ​ ؕ وَاِنَّ اللّٰهَ لَهَادِ الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡۤا اِلٰى صِرَاطٍ مُّسۡتَقِيۡمٍ‏ 
(22:54) (He also does this) in order that those endowed with knowledge may know that it is the Truth from your Lord and that they may have faith in it and their hearts may humble themselves before Him. Verily Allah always directs those that believe to the Right Way.101
101. That is, Allah lets Satan work such mischief to put to the test both the righteous and the wicked people. The people with a perverted mentality deduce wrong conclusions from these and deviate from the right way, while those, who think on the right lines, realize that all these things are the mischief of Satan and that the message of the Prophet is based on the truth. They conclude that the very fact that Satan has been so much agitated and become active against it is a clear proof of its being the truth. It is very important to understand the real significance of this passage (verses 52-54) for this has given rise to a grave misunderstanding.

You can read the conclusion here

www.islamicstudies.info...

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The Koran - a book full of hate and lies.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
[quotepenalty iginally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

Muslims follow 'visions' that mass murdering caravan thief claimed from 1500 years ago. Muhammad gave no proof of his visions. He took the stories he had heard from the Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians and pagans, (got some of the stories wrong) and then twisted them all together and put his own spin on them. That's the person Muslims follow.

As for the 1.5 billion number. Most are Muslim because they were born into it. Many are Muslim because their religion, and countries run by Sharia/Muslim law, don't allow for outside information to be filtered in. No daylight allowed. If it was, then Muslims would see that Adam and Eve didn't happen; they'd see that Noahs ark didn't happen; they'd see that Exodus didn't happen; they'd see that the entire Abraham story is in question and that Abraham didn't build the Kaaba; and they'd see that Muhammad messed up when he transposed stories from the Christian bible. (no, Muhammad didn't 'fix' them, he messed them up). Others are Muslim in name only because if they don't say they are Muslim, they get put to death.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --

This is pure innovation.. I often see you using this tatic when debating Islam. And most often you are refuted by me or another Muslim member .

While its no surprise that Islam has its extremist and their acts towards innocent people are pure evil, we should not let them represent Islam.

They are driven by innovation of scripture .. Meaning they do what you and others often do mistranslate the meaning of scripture or hadith..
Or it is twisted to fit a certain agenda .

Apostates or Renegades are those who decide to leave the religion of Islam.  There is a widely prevailing misconception about this issue.  It is generally thought that the Holy Quran (The Muslims Holy Scripture) provides the death sentence for those who desert the religion of Islam.  There is not the least ground for such a supposition.  The Holy Quran speaks repeatedly of people going back to unbelief after believing, but never once does it say that they should be killed or punished.  Although the Holy Quran does provide the death sentence for some situations such as putting a murderer to death, but it never provided death sentence or ordered the death of those who leave Islam.

Let us look at Noble Verse 2:217 "They ask thee (Mohammed) Concerning fighting In the Prohibited Month.  Say:  Fighting therein Is a grave (offence); but graver is it In the sight of Allah to prevent access to the path of Allah, to deny Him, to prevent access to the sacred Mosque, and drive out its members.  Tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter.  Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith if they can.  And if any of you turn back from their faith (Islam) and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the hereafter; they will be companions of the fire and will abide therein."  Here in this Holy Verse we see that Allah Almighty talks about those who leave Islam, and promises them punishment in the day of judgment.  Allah Almighty doesn't order the death of those people.

Let also look at Noble Verse 5:54 "O ye who believe!  If any from among you turn back from his faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He (Allah) will love as they will love Him lowly with the believers, Mighty against the rejecters, fighting in the way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproachers of such as find fault.  That is the Grace of Allah which He will bestow on whom He (Allah) pleaseth.  And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things."  Here in this Holy Verse we see again Allah Almighty strengthening the faith of the Muslims in Islam by assuring them that whenever they see Muslims leaving Islam they will also see those who join Islam with strong faith and love to Allah Almighty.  

"As most men are rebellious." (5:49), it is inevitable that there should be apostates even from such a religion of reason and common-sense as Islam.  In Verse 5:54 above there is a warning to the Muslims that they should not repeat the history of the Jews, and become so self-satisfied or arrogant as to depart from the spirit of Allah's teaching.  If they do, the loss will be their own.  Allah's bounty is not confined to one group or section of humanity.  He can always raise up people who will follow the true spirit of Islam.  That spirit is defined in two ways:  

1-  They will love Allah Almighty and Allah Almighty will love them.

2-  Amongst the Brethren, their attitude will be that of humility, but to wrongdoers they will offer no compromises, and they will always strive and fight for the truth and right.  They will know no fear, either physical, or that more insidious form.  They are too great in mind to be haunted by any such thought.  

Let us look at Noble Verse 5:55 "(O Muslims) Your (real) friends are (No less than) Allah, His Messenger, and the (Fellowship Of) Believers, those who establish regular prayers and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship)."  Here we see Allah Almighty telling Muslims after he warned them from apostates in (5:54) that their real friends are:  Allah Almighty, Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him, and the good Muslims who keep up with their prayers and charity, and who humbly worship their God.

Let us look at Noble Verse 3:90 "But those who reject faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of faith never will their repentance be accepted; for they are those who have (of set purpose) gone astray."  Here in this holy verse we see Allah Almighty rejecting the faith of those who keep coming back and forth to Islam.  In order for a human being to accept Islam as his religion, he must be certain about it first.  Allah Almighty's path is wide open, and his mercy is greater than this universe.  This Holy Verse also does not order the death of those who leave Islam.

The path to Allah Almighty is always open and Allah Almighty will be your friend as in verse (5:55) above, and he will forgive your sins for you once you repent as in the following verse:  "Except for those that repent (Even) after that, And make amends;  for Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful." (3:89).

www.answering-christianity.com...

edit on 0471013174771st by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 0491013174971st by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

This is pure innovation..

Nope. It's just the way it is.
Fact - Muhammad never proved his claims.
Fact - there are tons of errors in the Qu'ran
Fact - Adam and Eve didn't happen.
Fact - Noahs Ark didn't happen.
Fact - Exodus didn't happen.
Fact - People in Muslim countries are put to death for leaving Islam.
Fact - Muslim countries many times don't allow anything in the country that counters Islamic error.
Fact - It's very clear that Muhammad 'borrowed' stories from other religions and then repeated them, poorly, when he invented his religion. He didn't get 'revelations'.

I often see you using this tatic when debating Islam.

My 'tactic' ?? Truth isn't a tactic. It's just truth.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Didn't Mohammad marry a nine year old girl and waited to rape her until she turned 12?

Not only child abuse but homosexuals as well.

While participating in Desert Storm I observed many Muslim men holding hands and kissing one another on the mouth for many seconds while they hugged each other as a lover.

Though I did not witness any homosexual acts, others have seen it on a frequent basis.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Do you see Muslims running around molesting children? No..

Yes. Dude .. it's everywhere.

The Hypocrisy of Child Abuse in Many Muslim Countries

Some Muslims are fond of condemning western morality – alcoholism, nudity, premarital sex and homosexuality often being cited as examples. But Muslims do not have a monopoly on morality. In the west, child marriages and sex with children are illegal. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for many Muslim countries.

I recently saw the documentary on the Dancing Boys of Afghanistan. It exposed an ancient custom called "bacha bazi" (boy for play), where rich men buy boys as young as 11 from impoverished families for sexual slavery.....

More info at that site.

Child Abuse Stats for Muslims

As girls in the Middle East are considered worth less than boys, it may be that their incestuous use during childhood is even more prevalent. One report found that four out of five Middle Eastern women recalled having been forced into fellatio between the ages of 3 and 6 by older brothers and other relatives.[12] A female Arab physician who recently conducted an extensive study of childhood seduction reported that "most female children are exposed to … incidents of sexual assault" during their early years by "the brother, the cousin, the paternal uncle, the maternal uncle, the grandfather or even the father.... "[14]

More info at that site.

Indonesia tops the UN bodies list for child trafficking cases - 62% of child abuse cases in 2012 were sexual.

According to a survey conducted by UNICEF, in cooperation with the national council for family, cases of physical and psychological abuse have increased in the past period in Jordan. The study showed that at least 70 percent of school students are subjected to some form of physical or physiological abuse by parents or teachers in schools.

68% of Punjabi Girls and 32% of Punjabi boys have been Molested (90% of Punjabis are Muslim)

Saudi Arabia - According to recent studies, 60 percent of all sexual assault victims are minors. Family members commit nearly one third of these incidents.

The Times of London - 95% of Child Rape and Molestation Convictions in the UK Were Committed by Muslims

Canadian Imam Molests 5 Children
Hundreds of Children Abused in UK Madrassas
My Imam abused me nearly every day for four years at the local mosque

*shake my head*

I feel like this is a desperate attempt to demonize Islam.

Show me in the Quran where it says its OK to molest children?
And don't quote the story of Aisha ..that story is also misunderstood..

Their is a death penalty for Muslims who commit such acts in islam if proven guillty .

Can't can't say the same for the catholic priest can we ?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

This is pure innovation..

Nope. It's just the way it is.
Fact - Muhammad never proved his claims.
Fact - there are tons of errors in the Qu'ran
Fact - Adam and Eve didn't happen.
Fact - Noahs Ark didn't happen.
Fact - Exodus didn't happen.
Fact - People in Muslim countries are put to death for leaving Islam.
Fact - Muslim countries many times don't allow anything in the country that counters Islamic error.
Fact - It's very clear that Muhammad 'borrowed' stories from other religions and then repeated them, poorly, when he invented his religion. He didn't get 'revelations'.

I often see you using this tatic when debating Islam.

My 'tactic' ?? Truth isn't a tactic. It's just truth.

Saying its "fact" does not make it a "fact" lol....

Prove to me what you just listed ..as FACT...prove it !

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I feel like this is a desperate attempt to demonize Islam.

That's because you are being defensive and you didn't read the thread.

Show me in the Quran where it says its OK to molest children?

I never said that it did. Darknstormy mistakenly said that child molestation doesn't happen in Islam. I have shown that it does. In fact, there is a much higher rate of child abuse/sexual abuse in Islamic countries then in developed Western ones. His claim was false.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join