It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens made Pumapunku? (CampKill)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

It is catchy tune, but I see your just trying to make yourself look like your on a KD spree, thats false advertisement right there... Over all, I would give your video.

On all the publicity the whole UFO thing is getting lately? Meh! Some few years ago you could not turn to the history channel without a show on WW2 and the Nazis this Nazis that, so much so in fact they may as well changed the history channel to the channel about Nazi all Nazi all the time, tune in tomorrow. Off course there is so much more to say about that period of time, and over time everything most people know about WW2 or Nazis it will all be shown to be silly and incorrect to a fault. So to it will be about this current UFO craze.

As for who made Pumapunku or why. I truly dont care.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Nonlinear logic: aliens made Pumapunku, because Pumapunku was made by aliens. I think there's a particular name for that type of nonlinear logic.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
There has never been found a shaped stone from ancient times that could not be moved easily today.

Harte

The very first thing you have to consider is why are there no depictions of the great pyramids being built in all the walls of AE writing? Not only is there no mention of it but there is a discrepancy with the data in what people believe. If there were really sleds and rafts with rocks being floated by there would be pictures of it.

Just a little background evidence and we find that at least one of the pharaohs looked like an alien. We have accounts of magic and miracles coming from there.

I don't see any reason to believe different with all the background evidence for a more ancient PP, and if there is a wall with alien heads than most likely there was knowledge of those beings.

Examine this image closely. We cannot deny the fact that most of the human looking stones on the lower shelf look terrified. This one looks like the funny government spoof - large nosed grey aliens. But strikingly the lower right looks like a modern day reptilian. It was said in all the alien research through the 80s and early 90s that the greys were subservient to the reptilians. Doesn't it make sense? Terrified humans...aliens doing mysterious things...strange rituals... half animal half human gods...curious depictions from Sumer...wisdom over the generations through word of mouth that the pyramids and even humans were created by monsters from outer space...it all fits into the same chain and picture.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

It is catchy tune, but I see your just trying to make yourself look like your on a KD spree, thats false advertisement right there... Over all, I would give your video.

KD=Kill Death ratio?

I hope you don't think I don't go brutal in the games I play lol. I'm in the top 1000 players in the world.

Hugs bro!

MM

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

Mate that was awesome. I am glad there is another person out there that HATES the Ancient Alein series as much as I do for their lies, made-up BS and the retarded presenters.

The biggest bunch of losers to grace a TV show since Oprah Winfrey!!

Nice lyrics too and great vid!!

Thanks so much brother!!! And don't you worry, there are tons of us who hate what History Channel is doing to pollute the minds of gullible people world wide. We are not alone.

Thanks so much for the kind review of the vid!

MM

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: conundrummer

actually linear is the circular one

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: greyer

and they'll respond with "one word was misspelled" or "the other guy saw a green light not a red one" so now the whole subject is false

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

kinda jumping right in the middle of this aren't you? no to your comment about PP. Our trying to figure out why aliens would do what they have done or what they are doing now would be outside rational, logical thought so it's wrong to try and correlate their intentions with ours in trying to understand them. It started a while back and these guys are just doing what they do by trying to deconstruct little tidbits at a time as if they do it will disprove the whole subject.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

no you have not. You throw out a bunch of "stuff" as if it shows what kind of jig set-up they put the stones in and specifically shows how they did details. You can not just say being super motivated and "innovative" (pretty sure that was ZetaRidiculous' word) is how they moved and cut such stones. You are accepting a glossed over version with no real understanding, you are just accepting what you're being told because you are a good little sheep. You said there was something unusual in our skies that you wanted to understand and that's when I brought up the whole "irrational" point- your word "unusual" is used because you realize the subject of aliens is irrational and doesn't make a lot of sense. The problem is your ego won't allow you to accept there is something out there that is beyond our reality and our logic. What did you expect from advanced beings? I know you have this Mr Spock idea about logic and being logical but I'm sorry my friend that is how much Hollywood has seeped into your brain.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
a reply to: conundrummer

actually linear is the circular one
That doesn't make much sense.

So when are you going to answer my question?

What in the world is nonlinear thinking?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

a reply to: draknoir2

kinda jumping right in the middle of this aren't you? no to your comment about PP. Our trying to figure out why aliens would do what they have done or what they are doing now would be outside rational, logical thought so it's wrong to try and correlate their intentions with ours in trying to understand them. It started a while back and these guys are just doing what they do by trying to deconstruct little tidbits at a time as if they do it will disprove the whole subject.

I was going to jump in when you made your bogus Oxford/MIT claim, but Mr. Mask beat me to it.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

You can not just say being super motivated and "innovative" (pretty sure that was ZetaRidiculous' word) is how they moved and cut such stones.

but you can claim aliens and call that nonlinear thinking? Thats weird.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Meet Viracocha

He is sending a message that Puma Punku is older than one could imagine.

He shows their technology was more advanced..

His story is of ancient Lemurian Atlantean's from the Tower of Babel -
They lived with coercion to mother Nature using natural elements, leaving
little to no carbon footprint...only messages..

As a left brain thinking society, they evolved using mathematics, geometry
coupled with astronomy - they were astute abstract students..

The courtyard is a specific message in abstract complete with a Sun-dial
detailing a place in time..

The tall pillars mark solstice and equinox,,,astounding achievements
realizing the message of heads created within the wall..

The abstract wall shows the four races of humanity as Earth during it's
'bobber' motion through the cosmos entailing the mathematical/astrological message.

The language used to dictate the message is encoded in math..
Puma Punku is 1 kilometer from Tiwanaku also sitting at 13,000 feet..

13 is a number used with many ancient unresolved monuments Such as Giza, Teotihuacan,
Ollytaytambo, Pyramid of Quetzalcoatl and a host of others..

Theirs was an advanced math and incidentally, 13 marks the 'half-way point' in our Solar Systems
travel of the Great Year precession.

Viracocha is saying.. NO Aliens involved.. and mankind is much older than prescribed history dictates.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

There has never been found a shaped stone from ancient times that could not be moved easily today.

Harte

The very first thing you have to consider is why are there no depictions of the great pyramids being built in all the walls of AE writing? Not only is there no mention of it but there is a discrepancy with the data in what people believe. If there were really sleds and rafts with rocks being floated by there would be pictures of it.

So, where are the pictures and wall murals of Saint Peter's Basilica bering built?
Aliens, I guess, right?

Just a little background evidence and we find that at least one of the pharaohs looked like an alien. We have accounts of magic and miracles coming from there.

Since you have never laid eyes on an alien, the above is pure and blissful ignorance at its finest.

I don't see any reason to believe different with all the background evidence for a more ancient PP, and if there is a wall with alien heads than most likely there was knowledge of those beings.

No alien heads on the wall would solve the "problem." And there are none.

Harte

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

So, where are the pictures and wall murals of Saint Peter's Basilica bering built?
Aliens, I guess, right?.

Harte, what I am doing is giving you plenty of examples as to why we shouldn't be skeptical in that something strange happened in earth's history, that is all. Maybe not grey aliens and reptilians, but there are more chances of that then space people from Venus or something.

This place is filled with mystery. There is one thing we should agree on - people are liars. If people are arguing than the person to believe is Not the mainstream media. All of those accusations against the hidden government controlling the media, using propaganda and outright lying are unfortunately true. If anyone says pretty much anything in a headline in today's world, only an idiot would believe it was coming from a truthful person. I take the truth and look at it, that's all.

So look at the picture, what we see are stairs. Remember the Bob Lazar UFO? He always said the seats looked different - they were too small. Compared to the human in the background, these stairs look more like they would be for the strange stone beings and not humans.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: greyer

and they'll respond with "one word was misspelled" or "the other guy saw a green light not a red one" so now the whole subject is false

You were actually responded to with over 15 scientific journals, studies and peer reviewed investigations.

Not an attack on your grammar or light colors...

You have ignored them all...and gone back to hogwash while offering not a single solid piece of evidence to support your nonsensical views.

Please...stop trying to act as if you have a horse in this race. You have not even brought a horse to the town where the track is located.

MM
edit on 29-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

no you have not. You throw out a bunch of "stuff" as if it shows what kind of jig set-up they put the stones in and specifically shows how they did details. You can not just say being super motivated and "innovative" (pretty sure that was ZetaRidiculous' word) is how they moved and cut such stones. You are accepting a glossed over version with no real understanding, you are just accepting what you're being told because you are a good little sheep. You said there was something unusual in our skies that you wanted to understand and that's when I brought up the whole "irrational" point- your word "unusual" is used because you realize the subject of aliens is irrational and doesn't make a lot of sense. The problem is your ego won't allow you to accept there is something out there that is beyond our reality and our logic. What did you expect from advanced beings? I know you have this Mr Spock idea about logic and being logical but I'm sorry my friend that is how much Hollywood has seeped into your brain.

I showed you how 1 ton stones can be moved by one single person. Quickly, with no metal tools...

You keep saying we must use illogical reasoning here to understand "history" and "archeology". Sir, ANYONE demanding that logic must take a side step to illogical reasoning has no place in an honest or intellectual discussion about ANYTHING.

Even if Aliens made Pumapunku, one would still be using and needing LOGICAL reasoning to debate and describe this.

Just because an Alien race was involved, would not mean "logic gets thrown out". The Universe runs on the laws of physics. Logic is what is needed no matter the origin of anything.

You have time and time again offered NOTHING but quotes from people who have been publicly dismantled as low grade con-men and hucksters. You have not even studied (or briefly looked into) the subject past the words of Con-men.

Your entire understanding of human history comes from a handful of dishonest charlatans who pedal dumb things to dumb people. No offense, but you have been easily suckered. And its your fault for not filling your head with "logic" and "facts". You took the lazy road to "toon-town" because it was more fun and took no effort.

Those who know nothing about the facts on this subject are lazy and/or gullible types who ignore a wealth of information that they rather not look at because it isn't fantastic nonsense.

You gravitate towards fantastic nonsense. And these AA hucksters are laughing at you feeling smarter than you, because you can't get off your lazy butt and look into the facts of the matter.

Enjoy being the puppet of men who are dumb as rocks and swindling you.

MM

edit on 29-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Aliens, I guess, right?.

Harte, what I am doing is giving you plenty of examples as to why we shouldn't be skeptical in that something strange happened in earth's history, that is all. Maybe not grey aliens and reptilians, but there are more chances of that then space people from Venus or something.

This place is filled with mystery. There is one thing we should agree on - people are liars. If people are arguing than the person to believe is Not the mainstream media. All of those accusations against the hidden government controlling the media, using propaganda and outright lying are unfortunately true. If anyone says pretty much anything in a headline in today's world, only an idiot would believe it was coming from a truthful person. I take the truth and look at it, that's all.

So look at the picture, what we see are stairs. Remember the Bob Lazar UFO? He always said the seats looked different - they were too small. Compared to the human in the background, these stairs look more like they would be for the strange stone beings and not humans.

Are you seriously offering Bob Lazar's story to back up AA's story?

Oh man...

You really have been suckered by some of the worst con-men in the world.

MM

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HumAnnunaki

Nice pictures...sadly the words you placed between them all have no factual base or studies supporting them.

MM

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask
You really have been suckered by some of the worst con-men in the world.

MM

I didn't say I believed it. Though I'm sure there are some people who think that Lazar could have seen a UFO, after all the people close to him got to see them in the air when he took them out at the time he said they were there.
edit on 4Tue, 29 Apr 2014 16:12:35 -0500America/Chicago14America/ChicagoTue, 29 Apr 2014 16:12:35 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join