It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens made Pumapunku? (CampKill)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Notice how the first release of pictures didn't catch all the H's. This because of what I said - everybody who knows something lies because they want to keep it hidden, and surely they are happy that half of the world is ignorant and the other half are skeptics.

It has to be the same mysterious stone people.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

originally posted by: Mr Mask
You really have been suckered by some of the worst con-men in the world.

MM

I didn't say I believed it. Though I'm sure there are some people who think that Lazar could have seen a UFO, after all the people close to him got to see them in the air when he took them out at the time he said they were there.

He sure DID say that...he has also not shown proof of hiss story and he has been attached to )and worked with) many con men to date.

MM

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Notice how the first release of pictures didn't catch all the H's. This because of what I said - everybody who knows something lies because they want to keep it hidden, and surely they are happy that half of the world is ignorant and the other half are skeptics.

Ok bro, here I'll be nice as I can while I shatter your false world view on science.

Archeology (along with all fields of science) is an open game where all players are seeking to be published and applauded for discovering and displaying knowledge. There is no global conspiracy within science to hide facts from the community.

Not only is that preposterous, it is also entirely impossible once you gain understanding of how science is peer reviewed and published.

You see, scientists are cut throat individuals looking to disprove and trump each other daily so they can achieve status and accolades in the given field they specialized within. Those who do real science have no (or very little) care for what impact the discovery will have on our populace, they simply want to progress science at all costs.

This is why science never worries about breaking taboos, inventing technologies that can destroy mankind, going against religious or governmental institutions and YES "rewriting history as we know it" without hesitation.

It does this often and always at the expense of past ideas that collapse under new ideas and discoveries.

If any of the TOTALLY BOGUS BS of AA was true (or at least had the smallest drop of evidence to support a theory of it) you would find small armies of scientifically driven minds rushing to publish every detail about it.

Sadly for the AA hoax, there is no scientific theory present. There is not a single journal published that leads a rational mind to even assume a suggestion of the AA hypothesis exists. And not because some evil cult of science masters is hiding it from us...but because the entire story was invented by one man and then spread to other huckster con-men who took his trick to make money off it (like he did before them).

Its a charade. its a hoax. its a farce and it has no creditable foundation in any scientific field.

There is nobody hiding details from you Ancient Alien theories. There ARE NO theories to speak off. Even those peddling them know they are false and have been shown why time and time again.

Example- everyone in the Pumapunku episode has been told directly that the stones are not granite or diorite and that they are actually sandstone and andesite (with most of the large stones being sandstone). They have been confronted about this, they are aware of the truth...but since the Pumapunku myth NEEDS granite and diorite, they STILL lie about it blatantly.

ALL details of the AA lie are the same. These people are aware they are fooling you. I am aware they are fooling you. Science is aware they are fooling you. Logical people are aware they are fooling you.

The only people who do not know this is a lie...are those who have become the targeted fools of these liars.

The only people who believe this crap, is the people buying it. Not the people selling it. Not the people debunking it. JUST the gullible types who eat it up while ignoring over 3 decades of scientific research, study and documentation.

Please...the answers are easy to locate if you turn away from there nonsense and start seeking out the real data. Please do yourself a favor and seek out the truth. Stop being mentally abused by these filthy con-men who line their pockets with money of the uneducated.

Become educated on this subject, and starve the liars who feed off your unawareness.

MM

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Incase my reply was too long above...I'll shorten it for you y saying-

There is no scientific conspiracy to withhold information from you on AA. That can not be supported by logic due to how science is done.

The data that proves AA to be nonsensical is abundant. Seek it out and turn away from the liars who profit off your unawareness.

MM
edit on 29-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer
Why do these faces have to be aliens?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
Why do these faces have to be aliens?

I am definitely saying it is less than 50% they are aliens, I am familiar that we can make interpretations what we want them to be - you may be thinking ' he wants aliens to have visited so much that he only looks for that possibility from everything.'

However the one of the left surely has an opened mouth, and to me he looks terrified. All we have to do is study the Mayans to know that earth was not short of terrified people. The other figures could be total human, except the large circular eyes are very much different than the supposed human.

I am just correlating. They claim it was the 'gods' that they were sacrificing to, but there is so much arguing and misunderstanding about the past gods they are really talking about. So who were the ones urging sacrifices? I am just saying that the ones who look more like modern day aliens are smiling, yet the human is terrified, so who were the gods wanting blood?
edit on 10Tue, 29 Apr 2014 22:59:00 -0500America/Chicago14America/ChicagoTue, 29 Apr 2014 22:59:00 -0500 by greyer because: Blood thirsty gods of the Mayans

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Ok bro, here I'll be nice as I can while I shatter your false world view on science.

Become educated on this subject, and starve the liars who feed off your unawareness.

MM

You know man even though the inner details between us are different, we are agreeing on the basic facts - the hoaxes, the liars... I am not gullible.

Overall though, you didn't describe any logical reason for there being H's at Gobekli Tepe and H's at Puma because you cannot think about it, thinking about it will mean that you have to face the mysterious aspect of reality, the one that you refuse to believe. The point is that we are always wrong about the past, science now understands there was oxygen in the atmosphere a billion years before they believed, it is almost all going to change. You have these strange rock carvings all around the world from this mysterious stone people like Atlantis. We see the evidence. There is a reason for the H's on the belt, just as a reason for the H's at the alien mine in Puma, there is a reason why the people had V looking space suits and made their monuments speak of the stars - because they were probably from space.

If we can get past our ego to looks at the evidences, we can find they give us answers to many things - like why the Sumerians had knowledge of the solar system before anybody thought that would be slightly possible.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Ok ATS, we have a connection.

The reason why I am bringing up these H's is because of a major significance - a link between ancient Turkey and Ancient Bolivia - the possible home locations to the small reptile looking aliens who visited earth before the great flood and made stone monuments such as Gobekli Tepe (buried directly after to hide their presence), Puma Punku, Easter Island, the Sphinx, Yonaguni Japan, and many others some not made known to the media and some that are.

Here is a picture of this alien race, and this is also the smoking gun.

Originally it was believed that there was an inscription written only on the front legs of the monolith, further research indicated that there was also an inscription on the back of the statue and directly below the left hand of the figure. It contains two texts, one in cuneiform and another Semitic language of possible Sinaitic extraction cuneiform influences

Sumerian cuneiform writings found in ancient Bolivia??? You have to be kidding me! What about the Egyptians found in the southwest desert of America??? Did they want to cover that one up Mr Mask? The Egyptians and Sumerians must have learn hieroglyphs from the aliens, lol I don't care if that is true or not - the darn people of Atlantis are showing themselves all across the world and we are finally learning why they saw lights in the sky and called them gods.

This is another great piece of information for you that think your skeptical mind is correct - it cannot be correct. The dates of mainstream archaeology do not match, funny...

The only sources that refer to the script as “proto-Sumerian” instead of “proto-cuneiform” are those uncritically dependent on Winters. Proto-cuneiform was used circa 3000 BCE, some 4,000 years before the Pokotia monolith.

edit on 11Tue, 29 Apr 2014 23:32:36 -0500America/Chicago14America/ChicagoTue, 29 Apr 2014 23:32:36 -0500 by greyer because: texts

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

MM

You know man even though the inner details between us are different, we are agreeing on the basic facts - the hoaxes, the liars... I am not gullible.

Overall though, you didn't describe any logical reason for there being H's at Gobekli Tepe and H's at Puma because you cannot think about it, thinking about it will mean that you have to face the mysterious aspect of reality, the one that you refuse to believe. The point is that we are always wrong about the past, science now understands there was oxygen in the atmosphere a billion years before they believed, it is almost all going to change. You have these strange rock carvings all around the world from this mysterious stone people like Atlantis. We see the evidence. There is a reason for the H's on the belt, just as a reason for the H's at the alien mine in Puma, there is a reason why the people had V looking space suits and made their monuments speak of the stars - because they were probably from space.

If we can get past our ego to looks at the evidences, we can find they give us answers to many things - like why the Sumerians had knowledge of the solar system before anybody thought that would be slightly possible.

Ok here we go.

"H" Is a symbol that has been created in many cultures for many different reasons. It appears as a shape and/or letter throughout history, both connected and unconnected. You can't just go saying that the symbol in the shape of an "H" means aliens.

Secondly, The Sumerians NEVER had science based knowledge of of our planets. The entire idea of that comes from Zechariah Sitchin (in his books The 12th Planet, and, Genesis Revealed). its a lie.

Here is a fact you are unaware of since you spend more time chasing fantasy that read or learning the truth of the Sumerian records (that we have many many of).

1) Sumerians depicted Earth as flat. It is in many of their pictures and tablets. The plainly taught Earth as flat, so Sitchin's false interpretation of the image you speak of (with planets around a sun) is wrong.

2) I would;t call a people who write about Earth as being flat in hundreds of tablets- to have knowledge of our solar system.

3) Sitchin writes many lies of what he says the Sumerians believed. Here is what they actually believed.

Creation according to the Sumerians: The primeval sea "Abzu" existed before anything else. Inside that sea was heaven "An" and the earth "Ki". The between heaven and earth was a solid (perhaps tin) vault, and the earth was a flat disk. Within the vault. Earth was gas-like at that time of formation and called 'Lil', and its or atmosphere formed the stars, planets, sun, and moon (moon and sun flat).

The connection of space people and Sumerian culture ONLY comes from Sitchin. Nobody else. Countless people have studied the seals and tablets of Sumer (less commonly known as Sumer) and only Sitchin offers such a radical idea of the writings.

The worst part is, there are literally tens of thousands of these tablets. Sitchin speaks of Annunaki coming from space. There is less than 10 tablets mentioning Annunaki, and none of them speak of them coming from space.

Sitchin fabricated entirely his story about Sumerians and aliens.

No, they didn't know about the planets...they said in many (hundreds and hundreds) of tablets and pictures that Earth was flat.

See? You are gullible. This infer is open to the public. But you follow the shiny fantasy bait instead of seeking truth.

I'm sorry. I hope you change that.

MM

edit on 30-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Ok ATS, we have a connection.

The reason why I am bringing up these H's is because of a major significance - a link between ancient Turkey and Ancient Bolivia - the possible home locations to the small reptile looking aliens who visited earth before the great flood and made stone monuments such as Gobekli Tepe (buried directly after to hide their presence), Puma Punku, Easter Island, the Sphinx, Yonaguni Japan, and many others some not made known to the media and some that are.

Here is a picture of this alien race, and this is also the smoking gun.

Originally it was believed that there was an inscription written only on the front legs of the monolith, further research indicated that there was also an inscription on the back of the statue and directly below the left hand of the figure. It contains two texts, one in cuneiform and another Semitic language of possible Sinaitic extraction cuneiform influences

Sumerian cuneiform writings found in ancient Bolivia??? You have to be kidding me! What about the Egyptians found in the southwest desert of America??? Did they want to cover that one up Mr Mask? The Egyptians and Sumerians must have learn hieroglyphs from the aliens, lol I don't care if that is true or not - the darn people of Atlantis are showing themselves all across the world and we are finally learning why they saw lights in the sky and called them gods.

This is another great piece of information for you that think your skeptical mind is correct - it cannot be correct. The dates of mainstream archaeology do not match, funny...

The only sources that refer to the script as “proto-Sumerian” instead of “proto-cuneiform” are those uncritically dependent on Winters. Proto-cuneiform was used circa 3000 BCE, some 4,000 years before the Pokotia monolith.

Tho Gobekli Tepe offers interesting unknowns, nothing about the site suggests Atlantis or aliens.

Again, the only people who offer such a lie are those very people on the TV show Ancient Aliens. They offer misrepresented facts, and intentional lies. They go from "misusing truths" to totally fabricating lies.

You really need to stop spending the majority of your historical research in the realms of hucksters. If that is all you learn, you will never know the real data out there. If you continue to only take from liars, than you will never gather the truth.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

never showed how the block got there or how he got the first board under it and it was a poured concrete block so your little demonstration video was nonsense but good enough for linear thinkers. You keep telling me I have been suckered by these people when really you are the one suckered by mainstream science and your insane ideas about human logic and human science being the be all/end all of the knowledge of the universe. If there are beings out there who are more advanced than humans with much more complex worlds (this is what I'm talking about as far as an irrational subject because we're dealing with being probably thousands to millions of years ahead of us) than you can't even begin to imagine our minds could handle theirs. It's like when your dog watches you type on your computer- he has no idea what you are doing. You are looking at this with a Hollywood mentality as if "Mr Spock logic" will solve everything. It's typical linear thinking and like I said guys like you will never understand.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

all he said was "h's are found in many cultures for many different reasons" as if we'll just accept his authority when he never really said anything substantial to begin with. Just more empty rhetoric from the mainstream comedy team.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

That can not be supported by logic due to how science is done.

MM

now THAT is an idiotic statement.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy

never showed how the block got there or how he got the first board under it and it was a poured concrete block so your little demonstration video was nonsense but good enough for linear thinkers. You keep telling me I have been suckered by these people when really you are the one suckered by mainstream science and your insane ideas about human logic and human science being the be all/end all of the knowledge of the universe. If there are beings out there who are more advanced than humans with much more complex worlds (this is what I'm talking about as far as an irrational subject because we're dealing with being probably thousands to millions of years ahead of us) than you can't even begin to imagine our minds could handle theirs. It's like when your dog watches you type on your computer- he has no idea what you are doing. You are looking at this with a Hollywood mentality as if "Mr Spock logic" will solve everything. It's typical linear thinking and like I said guys like you will never understand.

This is all nonsense...

I do not even understand what you think you are offering...information? No...

You also keep saying there is an issue with using "rational logic" and "linear thinking" in a world governed by the laws opt physics...sir, you are surely wrong about that. There is NO other way to look at subjects in the physical world but with rational logic and linear thinking.

In fact, you have been asked no less than 8 times to explain "non-linear thinking" as you keep suggesting we use, and you have not shown the ability to even explain that.

I'm sorry, but you are far too uneducated and lost in lofty ideals (based in nothing but nonsense) to be taken seriously on this subject.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

That can not be supported by logic due to how science is done.

MM

now THAT is an idiotic statement.

Tho you DO seem to be an authority on stupidity, like most your comments here you are wrong again.

You have no respect or understanding of science, yet you continue to comment on scientific things as if you have the slightest clue about them.

Its a shame that in this age there are still people completely baffled by easily understood things.

And I do not mean that as trolling sir. You really really are absolutely lost and uneducated on this subject beyond reason.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

It's typical linear thinking and like I said guys like you will never understand.

Again...there you go with saying logic, evidence, factual detailed explanations from the very cultures themselves AND provable facts are "linear thinking" while urging your peers to haphazardly drop all of that to join you on a lark as you chase fantasies presented by hoaxers and con-men.

No sir...there is nothing wrong with "linear thinking". Even aliens would use "linear thinking".

The problem is you have been shown direct proof that your entire way of thinking is more than broken, and you cling to it while misusing simple terms, overlooking direct data and proof AND interjecting nonsense that in itself shows you have not a single clue as to what you are talking about.

You will take bait from the AA TV show as the gospel, but you won't spend a single minute looking at the decades worth of investigation and scientific testing done at this site...that is a damn shame. A real damn shame.

Its funny how you can crap all over the legitimate findings of science, but find no reason to hesitate in trusting the lies of proven con-men who have filled your head with nonsense.

Its sad to know you will live your entire life lost in a world of fabricated hogwash when there is so much to learn and understand out there.

Poor guy.

I feel bad for you...I truly do.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

In fact, you have been asked no less than 8 times to explain "non-linear thinking" as you keep suggesting we use, and you have not shown the ability to even explain that.

9 times now. Here is the definition: nonlinear thinking is not linear logical thinking. It is indistinguishable from confused, irrational thinking. people that suffer from mental health issues are nonlinear thinkers. People that are inebriated on hallucinogenics, amphetamines and barbiturates are nonlinear thinkers. People that watch Ancient Aliens and think David Childress is not funny, are nonlinear thinkers.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
WHat's with all of the Call of Duty footage in the videos?
I guess it's easier than editing completely with relevant pictures, but I think the content loses some impact because of the FPS stuff.

I like the rapping style and humour, just lose the Shooty shooty....

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
"History is a set of lies agreed upon!" Napoleon Bonaparte

Nice pictures...sadly the words you placed between them all have no factual base or studies supporting them.

MM

A picture says a thousand words..

These construction techniques we are just beginning to understand and use in modern society.

Language of words and sounds continually change over time but the language of an intelligent
civilization is math and math is the language used to convey Puma Punku's message as with other monuments
strewn across our planet.
History is continually being rewritten and the truth can not be hidden forever!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumAnnunaki

These construction techniques we are just beginning to understand and use in modern society.

Really?

I'm no rocket scientist, but it seems fairly straightforward to me. I was building more advanced structures with Legos when I was 9.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join