It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court told of plot by Malaysians to hijack plane

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

PETALING JAYA: A British newspaper published a report today that evidence of a plot by Malaysian religious extremists to hijack a passenger jet in a 9/11-style attack is being investigated in connection with the disappearance of MH370.

The Telegraph quoted a convicted al-Qaeda member as telling a court in London last week that four to five Malaysian men had been planning to take control of a plane, using a bomb hidden in a shoe to blow open the cockpit door.

It said security experts had said the evidence from Saajid Badat, a British-born Muslim from Gloucester, was
"credible".

Court told of plot by Malaysians to hijack plane

You may have to refresh a few times this article is getting a lot of hits but it adds a new twist to the whole plane hijacking theory. If they knew about this ahead of time and if they ignored it, then it would explain the Malaysian Government's reluctance to give out information or ask for assistance, they are embarrassed.. OR....in good conspiracy fashion, they are involved..

Of course it could all be BS and they needed an excuse to put Al Quaeda back in the news....

what think everyone?
edit on 1632014 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Of course it could all be BS and they needed an excuse to put Al Quaeda back in the news....

This is my guess.

The World needs to be fearful of something. Otherwise, we wouldn't need to be protected and give up more freedoms for it.

Peace

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

no joke, me and my cousin were discussing this on the phone yesterday and said "next they'll drag Al Queda into this, the premade blanket for 'terrorist' incidents"... wake up and check this and here it is....

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think we need more restrictions in place on us....

Warning: The above statement is sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
From the Telegraph:

Malaysia Airline MH370: 9/11-style terror allegations resurface in case of lost plane

Security experts said the evidence from a convicted British terrorist was “credible”. The supergrass said that he had met the Malaysian jihadists – one of whom was a pilot – in Afghanistan and given them a shoe bomb to use to take control of an aircraft.

Supergrass
In case anyone is unfamiliar with the term.

Supergrass is a British slang term for an informer, which originated in London. Informers had been referred to as "grasses" since the late-1930s, and the "super" prefix was coined by journalists in the early 1970s to describe those informers from the city's underworld who testified against former associates in a series of high-profile mass trials at the time.

Such a short news piece. The media is doing a great job at confusing the living sheet out of everybody. Why don't they just put Al Qaida, Russia and Syria on a twister board and just spin the dial for everything bad going on in the world today. I'm sick of these so called experts, spouting off such speculative nonsense. I swear this is all done on purpose to keep the passionate people like us digging for answers while they throw unsubstantiated dirt back into the hole. It sure is hard to get to the bottom of it. I guess they have to justify their jobs somehow.

Thanks Jaded, I felt lazy asking, so I found it myself.
edit on 16-3-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by eisegesis

Easy peasy:

Evidence of a plot by Malaysian Islamists to hijack a passenger jet in a 9/11-style attack is being investigated in connection with the disappearance of Flight MH370

An al-Qaeda supergrass told a court last week that four to five Malaysian men had been planning to take control of a plane, using a bomb hidden in a shoe to blow open the cockpit door.

Security experts said the evidence from a convicted British terrorist was “credible”. The supergrass said that he had met the Malaysian jihadists – one of whom was a pilot – in Afghanistan and given them a shoe bomb to use to take control of an aircraft.

A British security source said: “These spectaculars take a long time in the planning.”

Malaysia Airline MH370: 9/11-style terror allegations resurface in case of lost plane
edit on 16-3-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

Well, there ya go...

Things just keep getting weirder and weirder
edit on 16-3-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Lot of theories but no real answers, you need a wreckage and bodies to get to the bottom of it, everything else is speculation.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Last I heard the Malaysian government is not cooperating with outside investigators...

It sure is funny how all these western Intelligence agency are painting a story when the Malaysians aren't coordinating with them...

Makes me wonder...

eta from fox news.

Rep. Peter King expressed frustration Sunday about the investigation into the disappearance of a commercial Malaysian airliner, suggesting the Malaysia government is not cooperating and that U.S. authorities must get more involved in what appears to be an international crime.

“This has been frustrating for the FBI,” said King, R-N.Y., chairman of the House Sub-Committee on Counterterrorism and Intelligence and a former chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security. “My understanding is the Malaysian government is not cooperating.”

SO where are all the outside speculation coming from, spinning a story in the news when the Government handling it is keeping all external investigations out?

No one finds that weird?
edit on 16-3-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Already posted here several days ago....

Although I realise that this is in the Breaking News section.... Just pointing it out is all

edit on 16/3/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Elijah23
reply to post by vkey08

no joke, me and my cousin were discussing this on the phone yesterday and said "next they'll drag Al Queda into this, the premade blanket for 'terrorist' incidents"... wake up and check this and here it is....

so you are saying because they bring it up, it can't be true?...I think everyone needs to give this some time, hanging on every hourly update by the media does not make the investigation go any faster.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I still think the plot is deeper, more to come within the next hours, working on something I really like to share, because I discovered something that is really weird...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I'm not necessarily saying that but they are usually used as the go-to excuse for terrorist incidents... they go "let's see, middle east, Muslims, so.. Al Queda!... ahmm... news just in, Al Queda suspected of involvement of middle eastern plane hijacking because a conveniently placed British Muslim had spoke to some Al Quedas and they had said they were going to do exactly what's happened!, so there you go, this has been a BBC broadcast"
convenient...

but not necessarily false... you'll know its BS when they blame it on Jesus and the Super Friends, which I suppose isn't as mad as the theories that its the "Archon's" or light workers...

but terrorists usually hijack a plane then do something with it... like you know, fly it into something... which is debatable whether they've ever even done that before..
edit on ESunday5716am1123 by Elijah23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

At least one responsible govt. knows, but is reluctant to report
the fate of the plane. Radar shows bogie, Sam missle is fired.
OPPS! What plane? Nah, we didn't see no plane.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by vkey08

At least one responsible govt. knows, but is reluctant to report
the fate of the plane. Radar shows bogie, Sam missle is fired.
OPPS! What plane? Nah, we didn't see no plane.

I just don't think it's our government, I think it may be the Malaysians... that or they are just grossly incompetent..

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Elijah23

you'll know its BS when they blame it on Jesus and the Super Friends

OMG, i just lost it!!
I agree, bring AQ just reeks of cover up and that is just go to scapegoat
Why is this coming out so late? Would this info have come out before?
And if we have a hijack situation, then shouldn't we also have a hostage situation?
I guess that may be just wishful thinking on my part, if there are hostages then that mean we didn't lose all 239

Hopefully we can get some straight answers soon, think this plane is starting to get more coverage then the beebs....he may not take that well, might egg the airport

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

satenetasrotenetor
I still think the plot is deeper, more to come within the next hours, working on something I really like to share, because I discovered something that is really weird...

Why the tease? Get on with it!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Ok, fine I'll say it

The hijackers in the MH370 attacks were 12 person affiliated with al-Qaeda, and 2 of the 12 were citizens of Malaysia. The 10 others were also from the Malaysia. The hijackers were organized into 2 teams, a team each led by a experience pilot hijacker with a co-pilot, the other team with 10 "muscle hijackers" who were trained to help subdue the passengers.

The 10 al-Queadas are highly trained in serving the passengers with comfort, food and drinks while the pilot with years of careful experience, intend to land on the closest airport.
This new al-Queda finding will boost security worldwide with new regulation, the TSA will be expanded to all country and all international airports.

There you go, its all al-Queda stuff, forget about their struggle to feed and hide, they just want to bring aeroplane down. This must not go on,we must give have higher security, this will not happen again. We need to "cleanse" Malaysia like we clean Afghanistan, on to war against terrorism!
Wait, I need to buy some building insurance first.

/sarcasm

Hope TPTB satisfied with my trusted "news".
edit on 16-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

seems legit

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Which countries are reporting no plane on radar? Are they aligned with the US?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Splodge

See that's the thing right there. From what I understand,
there aren't any governments, claiming to have a radar blip
of the plane. Not anytime after the second time, the transponder
is claimed to have been defeated. I'm just trying put up a
hypothesis that could make some sense out of 239 plus
lives suddenly left in limbo. If a hijacked plane suddenly
became a bogie over someones air space. One might then
speculate someone may have jumped the gun and fired a SAM.
I think this is how it would look, if the government refused to come
clean about it. Yez/No? Which government is anybodys guess
but the way I think there's room on the table for all of 'em.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join