It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Members - Stanton Friedman, "Ask Me Anything" coming to ATS Monday 10 March, 2014!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I don't know why people can't seem to follow simple requests, but I'm cleaning house from my "attention" post forward.

sigh...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well he just answered me on the subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Springer,
I shot thru the posts so far and in my excitement just
started typing to ask you. Whether or not items concerning
the spiritual part of this subject being valid and certainly relating.
Will they be allowed or considered off topic? I just want this flat
on the table and known before hand. So complying is not a problem.
Thank you for your response.

Never mind Springe,r I'm behind so far now it doesn't matter.

edit on Rpm31014v06201400000006 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Thanks.

Question: Is there a thread in which we can discuss the AMA?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

We don't want a thread about the thread nor do we want a thread competing with this one. Tomorrow night (U.S. time or Wednesday, after this is over, I'm fine with someone starting a thread about this AMA.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Just a little question how long is the lovely Stan with us?
Oh and I have really enjoyed today on ATS blooming fantastic time
just the tonic when sick in bed (well on my computer chair with a blanket around me and lots of tea).

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Hopefully he'll be with us through tomorrow, I'll confirm it and update this thread. He's a real trooper, been going all day and this internet deal is NOT his bailiwick at all. I had to walk him through using a browser and navigating the site, he is brilliant though, he picked it up in quick time.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Springer

We don't want a thread about the thread nor do we want a thread competing with this one. Tomorrow night (U.S. time or Wednesday, after this is over, I'm fine with someone starting a thread about this AMA.

Could my thread possibly be removed from the trash bin at that time?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Great to know I may be sick again tomorrow.

Just found out he is 79 what a trooper

Is he at ATS HQ? or did you do it over the phone?.
edit on 10-3-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
FYI- Stanton has logged off until tomorrow morning.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm just getting caught up and I must admit I am disappointed how the AMA went.

First off can someone (mod or owner) please explain why the words "Ask me Anything" are in the title when clearly that was not the case. I understand and witnessed the length of some of the ???'s and how time constraints warranted not reading or answering certain questions but others were deleted because why? DId those questions not fall under the "anything" umbrella?

I watched one contributor ask a simple question and it was deleted, then I watched another ask the exact same question some pages later and it wasn't deleted. It was even answered.

Second, why were some of the people allowed to ask multiple questions when others weren't even acknowledged?

I understand that these type events are hard to have full cooperation but it seems like some individuals clearly blew off Springer's scoldings & detailed directions. They went ahead and asked question after question without be deleted or told to stop. And furthermore they were answered on multiple occasions.

If we were instructed to stay within the info he discusses within his books I could understand, but that was not the case. Now granted I am not going to ask what ice-cream flavor he enjoys most, but it seems that there was certain agendas that were dodged and or deliberately overlooked. That again comes back to the "Ask Me Anything" criteria that was asserted but didn't prove true.

Again I appreciate that he spent time with ATS today, and I hope we can have more occasions like this with all types of persons. But I hope that if and when the next one happens people adhere (both mods and posters) to the format.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

With the standard globalist party line, I noticed.

As well as a gratuitous swipe at Pat R . . . one that I'm not convinced was really accurate, actually. I've not heard that PR was a young earth bloke.

BTW, the best scholars note that the critters are fallen angels--NOT DEMONS--you could get your own facts straight on the matter before asking folks like Stan questions.

Demons were the fallen angels who lost their bodies during Noah's flood. Certainly not all the fallen angels did. There'll still be plenty around for the grand final battle at Armageddon.

However, given that you arbitrarily wipe all such realities off your consideration, and ignore any significant evidence related thereto . . . by all means carry on.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Either way demons or fallen angels he doesn't think ET are them and neither do many here.
Realities lol ok.
edit on 10-3-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Was thinking, Mark, around time on errands today . . .

Seems to me that it would be wise for y'all to insure that folks like Stan who are not great typists--could have a voice to text software module that worked well and simply.

There may be a significant number of such blokes who'd decline doing an AMA simply because of poor typing skills . . . yet very reluctant to admit it.

So, you might even have to raise the issue and offer such software in the initial discussions.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Stan is a bit of a paradox in some respects.

He's able to think outside the box to an above average degree.

Yet, he's incredibly orthodox and marches strictly to the globalist drum on a number of key factors about the phenomena.

He's actually a lot like Timothy Good on such scores.

And, it strongly appears that he doesn't base his BELIEFS, as far as anyone I know of can tell, about such spiritual factors, on any research, on any evidence, on any testimony, on any archeology, on any study of ancient manuscripts . . . etc. etc. etc. IT'S ALL SIMPLY HIS BIASED BELIEFS about that aspect of the phenomena . . . rather like you, it seems.

I still like both Timothy and Stanton. They both are considerably more gentlemanly than the average UFO expert.

. . . and far more so than a lot of their questioners.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Wait you are saying he doesn't research anything and it is just his personal opinion? Not the vibe I got from the thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i just hope my question is intelectual enough. . . To have a personal belief, you must have had some research, or else you would not have a belief at all. I also i think i failed with my only question. I prefer facts, always , but i prefer to believe always. I know for myself that i need to believe , but for others i always need proof.

Now i wonder how he will responce to something that is accepted in the sciense world. . .

(post by BO XIAN removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Wait how old do you think the earth is?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join