It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Members - Stanton Friedman, "Ask Me Anything" coming to ATS Monday 10 March, 2014!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Around 3:30PM your time I believe. I think you're 5 hours ahead of US Central.

~Tenth

And does that mean it will be 4.30PM (16:30 hours) for us in the UK?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Wow, Stanton Friedman....that is the guy who changed my 'want to believe' into "I do believe' when it comes to the UFO subject matter. I really love this guy because of his no nonsense approach and because he is one of the few in the field who isn't afraid to say he doesn't know, when he really doesn't know.

An other thing I like about him is the fact that he doesn't throw all kinds of personal theories in the mix. He investigates with patience, tenacity and persistance. He base his conclusions on facts.

This is the guy who certainly deserves a place in the history books in a time when full disclosure is something of the past.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

One hour. So it should be 7 hours then.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Poor Stanton...you just know he's gonna get it tight.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeker7

I think so, I believe London is 6 hours ahead of US Central.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Wonderful!!

Go leadership team!!!

It is a terrific opportunity, and greatly appreciated. Looking forward to the conversation.

- AB

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

I agree, but we both know that is not going to happen. There are going to pages upon pages of posts to sort through just to get to the meat of the thread. Unless we remove every response other than the Q and A, which would be unreasonable to ask of the staff.

That's why I think it would be a good idea for someone to create a compilation thread so we can make it easier for the members to find the good stuff.

Just an idea.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Zaphod58

One hour. So it should be 7 hours then.

Cool, thanks Zaphod

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This should be good.

Marks his calender, Dusts off his sleeves, straitens up around the desk.

Puts the cat out. Realizes he doesn't have a cat. Neighbor gives him a dirty look, takes down Missing Cat flyer from the laundry room....

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

This is great news Springer!

I'm looking forward to the questions the community will be asking and the responses from Stanton. I know there will be some good stuff coming from the members here.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wow!! This is going to be sooooo cool!!
Best part about it? My leave starts March 10, So I got plenty of time to research and formulate my perfect question, this is an opportunity to good to pass up...
AND ITS MY WIFES B-DAY, SORRY BABE, I MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE SOME TIME AWAY FROM US.....*sigh* hello couch.....

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I hope people will challenge some of his findings and/or beliefs and he'll respond in turn. Rather than kowtow. After all, with his background, he should enjoy nothing more than being challenged and responding to skeptics/debunkers/non-believers with intelligent questions. Instead of being asked about and repeating what we already know of his beliefs, etc. That would be a successful AMA.

It will be flooded with nonsense questions and comments I'm afraid though.

You need a way for members to submit one question and have Stanton choose from those questions beforehand and respond. Otherwise, we have to sift through pages and pages of "Stanton you're great, what is the strangest case you know of?"

Or, color highlight Stantons posts and have him quote what he's responding to so we can skip right to his responses.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Awesome. Mr Friedman is going to get very very busy, very very fast lol...

Looking forward to this AMA with great interest !

Big Thumbs up on this one !!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is gonna be cool, wanna ask him about his appearence on the McPherson video, if it was a known hoax, how did he get roped into it?
If I am correct, he also played a cameo in CE3K

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Just click on the "posts in thread" button under Stanton's avatar and you'll only see his responses, he'll be using the "Reply To" button so you can click on the link at the top of his responses to read the question his answer is in response to. This is a discussion forum after all...

That said, the staff will be eliminating redundant questions, and extraneous commentary within question posts won't be encouraged.

edit on 3-7-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Thanks Springer. Guess I never noticed the 'posts in thread' link.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

You're quite welcome.

S...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I want to ask him what "MAJIC" means -- for the irony, if nothing else -- but don't want to waste my question.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I hope the rush for this doesn't crash the site that day! Just to make sure I followed this correctly, he is only doing this for the day? I know other guest have gone for a couple or few days.

I'm very tickled he will be the guest, I just really hope the members behave themselves , but I'm comforted in the fact that the mods will be all over this one. Hurrah for ATS. Lol I feel like Grandpa is coming home or something!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Stan has indicated he will be here for Monday and Tuesday like everyone before him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join